𝓝𝓞 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓑𝔂𝓮𝓼 (ᴜɴ...

By Benjamin_hoon

"I had always tried to forget him and go on with my life. Why did he have to come back when I finally forgot... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS (edited)
Chapter one: First Meet
Chapter 2 : Memories
Chapter 3 : attack?
Chapter 4: Roomies
Chapter 5: Fate is it you playing?
Chapter 6: First day of class
Chapter 7: Battle
Chapter 8: love or hate?
Chapter 9: Soulmates?!
Chapter 11: HOTTIE
Chapter 12: Seduction
Chapter 13: Kiss me
Chapter 14: Be mine
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: Cry
Chapter 17: Alone
Notice!!
Chapter 18: Broken
Chapter 19: Forgotten
Chapter 20: Reasons
Back

Chapter 10: DID YOU REALLY LOVE ME?

114 6 5
By Benjamin_hoon

Yoon pov:

"Peach Unnie: your soulmate is Choi Yeonjun . "

CHOI FUCKING YEONJUN?! WHAT?!

"Yoon: unnie-ah you must be mistaken. Him? My soulmate? unnie is this a prank? its not funny." 

I said as unnie looked at me seriously as i looked at my brothers. Jin oppa was red, Rm oppa's face darkened, theres smoke going out of Yoongi oppas ears, Hobi oppa is frowning, Tae oppa is sounding his knuckles, Jimin oppa was gripping on the sofa hard, Jungkook oppa's hands curled into a ball making his knuckles turn white. 

"Jin: what do you mean?" he said in seriousness sending chills all over my body.

"Peach unnie: When both of them fainted, a mark appeared in both of their wrists.

(Both of ur marks, just imagine its on ur wrist y'alls, cause i couldn't find anything)

Peach unnie took my left arm and took her phone and showed them a picture then my wrist.

"Peach unie: She and Yeonjun is now connected, this means even if they avoid or run away from the other these marks will bring them back together, binding them. They could be each others strength and also weakness. One of its doing is that they can feel each others emotion meaning if Yoon is angry Yeonjun can feel it or if Yeonjun is hurt Yoon can feel it. They can also detect each other if their in danger." She explained

"Rm: So both of them are connected to each other...Forever ?"

"Peach Unnie: yeah..." 

"BTS: WHAT?!" oh no trusfrated .

"Yoon: unnie is there any way to break this bond?"

"Peach unnie: *thinks* I'm sorry sweetie but the soulmate bond is unbreakable."

"Taehyung: then what are we gonna do? we can't let that brother of yours hurt our little princess again noona."

"Peach unnie: i know but we can't do anything." she said looking at me but suddenly..,

*BANG*

We heard a big bang and we quickly ran to Yeonjun's room seeing a big hole in his room.

"Soobin: noona!!!!" he said running to her and hiding behind her back when he's bigger then her.

"Peach unnie: Yah what did you guys do again?!" unnie said annoyed.

"Kai: Beomgyu and Soobin hyung found hyungs diary and red it and then hyung woke up and saw them, then they teased him about him and his First love" kai looked at me when he said first love then smirked and hugged me.

"Kai: noona-ah hyung tried to blast us!" he said at me cutely while pointing at Yeonjun  as i eyed the guy.

"Yoon: yah choi! what in the world did you do?!" i said completely glaring at him.

"Yeonjun: its none of your business." he said 

"Yoon: YAH! THATS IT WHERE THE HECK IS CHOI YEOJUN'S DIARY LET ME SEE IT!" i said yelling at his brothers.

Suddenly Soobi took a royal blue notebook with gold around it and he was giving it to me when 

"Yeonjun: Y-YAH!" he said and ran to Soobin taking his diary.

I quickly ran over him holding his diary trying to take it.

"Yoon: let me see what your hiding in this diary that you tried to blast your members!" i said as i stepped in his feet. He winced in pain and pulled my hair.

"Yeonjun: you'll never read my diary!"

"Yoon: watch me!" i said as i slapped him in the face and had a cat fight.

MEAN WHILE...

Huening Kai's pov:

We were enjoying Yoon noona and Yeonjun hyungs cat fight when beomgyun hyung took popcorn and gave it to us.

"Soobin: ain't this fun." Hyung said laughing while Yoon noona slapped him again and Yeonjun hyung pulling her hair while shouting.

Wah aren't they suppose to stop them? No? okay i'll just enjoy this then.

Back to Yoon pov:

Damn this man! why won't he give up! uhhhhhhh!

"Yoon: Yah let go of my hair!" as i pull his hair more hardly

"Yeonjun: Ak- arrasseo arrasseo! let go in three!" i saod smirking secretly 

"Yeonjun: 1..2..3! let go!" he let go and i pulled his hair more harshly as he screamed in pain, but suddenly my oppas stopped us.

"Jin: Hey stob it!" Jin oppa said but i ignored it.

"Jin: Yoon Ghabriella Park! stob it or the maknae line won't hang out with you for a month!" i quickly let go and hugged vminkook oppas

"Yoon: no! anything but that! i'm not done beating Jungkook oppas ass!" i said hugging them more tightly not letting go as my oppas laughed at me.

"Jin: good now Yoon i want you to calm down a little cause me and namjoon has  something to say." i nodded and signaled them to speak

"Rm: since Yeonjun's room has a big hole the magic wall will re do itself but it'll take time cause the blast was pretty strong so...."

"Yoon: sooo...?"

Jin oppa sighed and inhaled quickly while gripping Jisoo unnies hands.

"Jin: So you and Yeonjun will be sleeping together in your room until his room is fixed." Jin oppa said.

"Me&Yeonjun: WHAT?!"

"BTS: HYUNG!"

"Yoongi: hyung! what are you guys saying? we didn't agree on anything that my precious sister will sleep with a man!" oppa said comepletely fustrated (lol trusfated).

"Jin: i know yoongi but she is also our sister, plus they're soulmates and i can't make Yeonjun sleep with his members knowing they red his diary, he might kill them."

"Yoon: seriously oppa? i might even kill him in his sleep!" i said eyeing Yeonjun.

"Jungkook: see? hyung she's gonna kill him! just make him sleep some where else, like the sofa not with my sister."

"Jin: as the eldest my decision is FINAL."

"Yoongi: i do not agree with the decision, i suggest he sleeps some where else!" 

"Maknae line: i second the motion!"

'"Jin: hoseok whats your vote? its 2/3." then hoseok oppa kissed my forhead.

"Hoseok oppa: I want whats the best for my lil sis so-

"Yoon: yashhhh!!!" i said jumping and celebrating.

"Rm: so?" he looked at Hobi oppa

"Hoseok oppa: so i'm with jin hyung, cause he knows whats best for you sis." i quickly frowned the voting is now 3 to 3.

"Yoongi: alright lets just play rock, rock, paper, scissors." they all nodded and chose the representatives.

The hyung line chose Jin oppa and Tae oppa was chosen by the maknae line.

"Yoongi: alright! rock...paper...scissors...shoot!" then they turned around.

Jin oppa jumped and shouted how good and great he was as Jikook oppa with Yoongi oppa kicked Tae oppas ass.

"Jin: now Yoon your rooming with him in the bed and no funny busness arraseo?!" he said strictly at me and Yeonjun.

I nodded and avoided eye contact with the hyung line except Yoongi oppa.

"Rm: Yoon-ah mianhae~" he said as he was about to hug me but i walked out of the room and slammed the door close as i run to my room with the oppas knocking.

"Jin: lil sis please  open the door!" he said knocking but i just buried myself in my sheets.

"Yoongi: Yoon-ah open the door or i'm making namjoon break the door!!!''

"Hoseok: Yoon please let us in!" 

They were knocking like crazy and shouting my name 

"Jungkook: hey sis let me in please!" i quickly ran to the door and let Jungkook oppa in.

In the 8 of us i'm close with the vminkook oppas cause were almost the same age and we always hang out more specially Jungkook oppa. I quickly hug oppa and screamed in his chest as i bury myself in it.

"Jungkook: hey you okay?" i nodded

"Jungkook: you were not answering or opening the door. We were so worried cause we don't know what your doing luckily you let me in." i didn't say anything but just hugged my brother.

I was still hugging oppa for 8 minutes with the other oppas still knocking.

"Jimin: *knocks* Yoonie-ah its me Jimin oppa please let me in!" he said as i broke the hug and opened the door for Jimin oppa and close it fast as the others were trying to get in with him.

When i closed and locked the door Jimin oppa hugged and after a few minutes Jungkook oppa hugged me too as i hugged both of them.

*TIME SKIP*

I didn't talk to the hyung line and completely ignored them. Its now night and Yeonjun is sleeping with me.

I was scrolling down my phone when suddenly Yeonjun walked out of the bathroom TOP LESS and a towel around his neck while having damp hair and his abs still a little wet, damn this view. 

"Yeonjun: enjoying the view?"

"Yoon: what view? that? * walks to Yeonjun and touched tis abs* not hard enough bruh plus its only six. Did you see Jungkook and Jimin oppas? Your not even close to it." Then i came to the bed and wrapped myself in it with burning cheeks.

Yesh burning cheeks, i just lied to him so he won't tease. Damn he's hot those abs were really hard, and toned like Jimin oppa but also a lil close to Jungkook oppa, wait what am i saying?! get yourself together Yoon he's now your enemy not lover.

Suddenly i felt Yeonjun say my name.

"Yeonjun: Yoon-ah" he said softly as i looked at him.

I stood up and he suddenly hugged me as i hugged back. After a few minutes of hugging i came back to reality and pushed him.

"Yoon: stop it Yeonjun. I won't fall for your tricks again." i said a little hurt but he shrugged and hugged me again. I tried to stop him but he tightened his grip on my waist and whispered something in my ears.

"Yeonjun: Just for tonight please...please be the old Yoon that the old Yeonjun loved..Just for tonight please..." he said softly as i looked at his eyes seeing sincerity and sadness.

I quickly nodded and hugged him back wrapping my hands around his neck as i bury my face in his chest inhaling his manly scent. We were hugging each other for 10 solid minutes but the door suddenly busted open seeing Jieun with wide eyes seeing our position. I quickly let go to a surprised top less Yeonjun and threw him my big pillow to cover and turned to Jieun smirking.

"Jieun: sooo what were you guys doing?" she said teasing us while wriggling here brows and smirking.

"Yoon&Yeonjun: NOTHING!" we said in unison.

"Jieun: erm really? so when i saw you guys hugging each other is nothing?*wriggles eyebrows*" she teased us more

"Yoon: i swear its nothing bijj!!" i said pissed, then she smirked at us.

"Jieun: okay lovebirds but oppa your tall idiotic brother needs your help with something." I gave Jieun a death glare and and she left with Yeonjun while wearing his white thin t-shirt.

I sat down on the bed processing what happened. Suddenly i remembered what Yeonjun said. "Please be the old Yoon that the old Yeonjun loved..." Loved? Did he REALLY love me or is he playing me again?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Author-nim: hi y'alls i'm back and we already reached 200+ reads!!!! i'm so happy!!!! and i actually made this boring chapter around last week and i had no time to actually publish and continue it soooo here i am hehe. Oh and thank u Dennie unnie for being the sweetest unnie luv yah!<3 stay healthy and safe sweeties^3^

                                                                                                                    -Author-nim<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
312K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...