"CHANGE"

By moonsun94

Preview After she read the letter that byul left for her. The whole. Place become dark and empty she's. Not s... More

love takes no boundary Part 1
"Problem started" chapter 2
"No more Drama"chapter 3
"Not a fan of beard,the choose" chapter 4
"Everyone's farewell chapter 5
"The Day She Said Goodbye" CHANGE 6
Leaving heart (chapter 7)
I Lost you (Change 8)
"Knowing truth 1/2 (Change 9)
"Knowing the truth full (change 10)
"living without you" (change 11)
"Moon behind the story" (Change 12)
"Suddenly Met" (Change 13)
"The New Me & you Part 15
"The Rumours" Change 16
"Enemy" Change 17
"The Longing" Change 18
"Interact" Change 19
"Who are you in my life" Change 20
"The Rumours. II" Change 21
"Intention" Change 22
"Rival-The untold story" Change 23
"Jung wheein Untold Story"Change 24
"The Body Guard" Change
"Break-up to start" Change 26
"Taken by the past" Change 27
"Fragile" Change 28
"Take you back" Change 29
"The Story behind it (1)" change 30
"Choosing alies" Change 31
Party chaos (Change) 32

"Time is ticking" (Change 14)

266 10 0
By moonsun94

moonbyul was able to fix herself before going down, seulgi was not there yet. so she thought of going to the garden first. as she approached irene who was sitting on a bench near the small gazebo, moonbyul slowly approached. so as not to disturb her.

The bench was long so she sat on the other end ... irene didn't seem to feel that she was with anyone.

moonbyul looked at it for a moment before looking at the small pond in front of them. she watched the koi fish swimming back and forth.

"It's a good thing the water in the pond didn't dry out." moonbyul cracked in the silence of the place.

irene missed when someone spoke next to her.

"have you been there before?" said Irene, who was shocked when someone spoke next to her

"no, I just sat down, I would have waited for seulgi in the living room, that's why I just thought of coming here, I didn't know you were here," she said without looking away from the fish pond.

"now you know you can leave right away. "said irene who looked back at the pond

"You're serious,? I just sat down. you don't own the place. I even watch the fish drown, " byul jokily.

"What?" Irene frowned because she did not immediately understand her joke.

"because the pond will dry up when you stare too much, and when that happens the fish will naturally drown in the air," she said while smiling.

"are you joking? Am I gonna laughing now? ..... You don't have as much sense as your joke, it's not funny

but irene smiles, suddenly moonbyul pout and look at her playfully.

"Isn't my joke funny? ... I knew it..."

Irene smiled even more at the moonbyul's appearance and she looked at it with a smile, but their eyes met, irene immediately shifted her gaze and removed the smile.

Irene frowned and suddenly had a thought, wendy, and she was the same joking, but she shook her head at the thought.

"I finally make you smile..." moonbyul was still looking at her.

 irene looked at her again as if she was sincere in what she did.

"why ... why did you do that..."Irene asked.

"I think you haven't smiled for a long time. it was difficult to be like that, go ahead, when your frowning face is blown by air, it can't be removed." and suddenly moonbyul giggled in her own nonsense.

yup, they both have no sense in a joking,  Irene thought and suddenly smile.

"you are beautiful when you smile,.. whatever you think, remember you are not alone, all you have to do is approach them and express how you feel." moonbyul's sincere said to her.

It was as if irene heard Wendy's voice, she looked at moonbyul and her tears flowed ... moonbyul raised her hand to wipe her tears.

"no matter how heavy that should be, you should free yourself and accept the things you have to face, " moonbyul slowly pulled irene closer to her and hugged her.

"Who are you ..., why did you make me cry like this..." said Irene between sobbing.

"Who Am I? ..well... I am the only one, the person you have been ignoring since yesterday, from inside the plane to my friend's house ... and ... I am the only person who is willing to accompany you to whatever you are going through." she sincerely told irene while still hugging her. 

Irene suddenly felt awkward so she pushed moonbyul away from her first and wiped away the tears.

"Thank you but, I do not need you," said Irene.

"Hi, I'm Moonbyul, nice to meet you... Irene-ssi" moonbyul suddenly held out her hands ...ignoring irene's rudeness

Irene was stunned when moonbyul held out her hand and she smiled at her.

"It's a pity I just offered as a friend, but I guess this is also our last meeting miss Irene.

"What...?" she did not know but Irene seemed to feel strange.

"sadly you rejected my friendship. but at least I found out your name." moonbyul said still smiling, and she stood up.

"what are you saying, why? where are you going?" Irene asked one after another. when she turned her back on her.

moonbyul smiled foolishly and she faced her

"Why do you seem disappointed. will you accept my friendship now?" moonbyul grinning

"Urghh!! You're fooling me," Irene suddenly stood up and passed moonbyul who was standing not far from where she was sitting.

"Hey... where are you going." moonbyul called her while smiling.

"Somewhere... that far from you..!!" Irene walked quickly into the house. she did not notice seulgi who had been standing at the front door.

seulgi just looked at irene as she went up to her room. she also noticed she was a bit smiling. It was her first time she saw it smile, Yes she saw moonbyul and irene in the gazebo. while moonbyul teased it, even when she could not make irene smile, even before.

"Hey, seul!"  she did not realize that moonbyul was close to her. "have you been waiting here before?"

"no, I just got down " She lied "what happened there, it looks like she frowned early in the morning," seulgi said.

"I made her laugh, you don't know how sad her face this early, so I tried to make her laugh but she was bored." Moonbyul chuckled.

"let's go to the hospital, we will go through your grandfather. he will definitely be happy when he sees you," seulgi said. she ignores what happened earlier.

moonbyul's body was carefully observed, her body must be in good condition before being subjected to surgery. and while they waiting for the result, they decide to visit moonbyuls grandfather first.

moonbyul always asked who her heart donor was, but seulgi always says that the details are exclusive, she did nothing but agree with what it says. after the observation, they went straight to his grandfather's mansion.

his grandfather was not that old, and he was happy to see her, he immediately hugged her. and immediately handled by the servants.

their conversations lasted longer, and they were happy during those hours. when seulgi received a call from the villa. and in just a few months it's the first time she received a call from the villa. even though she goes there every day, it's only been two days since she didn't visit.that's why she feels like something bad is happening.

she excuses herself first. before answering the call. moonbyul's grandfather looked meaningfully and worried about seulgi, moonbyul just nodded even her grandfather.

-"unnie! we moved wanny to the main hospital! her life support suddenly dropped! ..."- said joy on the other line, after seulgi answered the phone

-"ok, soo just ... do everything as you can ... I'm on my way."-  seulgi replied calmly.

-"and you have something to know, irene unnie ... she is with me ..."-  joy said.

 seulgi sighed deeply and shook her head.

-"ok, all right but don't tell her, you know-"

"Moonbyul!!!" Mr. Moon shouted from the living room, and all the servants seemed to be in a commotion.

seulgi's words did not finish when she heard the shout and Mr. moon's bodyguards quickly approached. a few minutes later they were carrying moonbyul, which seemed to be very difficult to breathe.

Seulgi runs to the ward's Mr. moon asked immediately,

"What happened...!" she said.

"moonbyul and I had a good conversation earlier when she felt chest pain." worried said, Mr. Moon.

 while they follow others. Moonbyul hurriedly got into the car and Seulgi immediately entered also to observe her, she immediately looked for its inhaler to be given first aid. her mind was divided, with moonbyul and her sister.

Mr. moon got into another car while moonbyul, seulgi, and two bodyguards were together in one car. the car almost swayed at its excessive speed, the road is wet due to the frequent rainfall in Zurich so it is quite slippery.

seulgi immediately called joy. when she first dialed, joy answered immediately and seemed to call her as well.

-"Unnie!,It's Dropping more!!"-  joy said, panicking...

"J-joy!... pleased tell other doctors, that they have to do everything they can, they will not let the machine go off without us coming !." seulgi said.

-"Us!?"- joy ask.

-"We are going with byul unnie, her illness suddenly attacked. so we're going there too!, tell them to prepare the emergency room!"-

"Unnie, Do you think it's the time?"- joy said as if she wanted to tell her sister something, seulgi immediately understood that and she did not agree with that, not now they are not ready, she is not ready yet.

"No. not now joy...pleased tell doctor lee to pleased do everything!" seulgi was confused, she did not know what to do.

-"Unnie,..." -

"Joy, we can't let go yet, not yet. I know wendy still fighting ... "but she knew the opposite was what she was thinking.

the weather did not seem to agree. The rain suddenly increased.  and her phone drop by suddenly impact when the steering wheel suddenly turned, 

the driver seemed to lose his control and collided with a large tree. chaos in that part of Zurich city, due to the force of its collision. Mr. moon witnesses what happened. which surprised him and almost made him unconscious. Fortunately, he has no heart disease. but he was very worried at those moments.

Soon after, the ambulance rang out, approaching the scene of the accident.

"This can't happen ..." said seulgi, who had difficulty moving as she hugged the unconscious moonbyul.

"seulgi hears a faint voice coming from her cellphone not far from her.

-"Unnie,! Unnie! are you there! Unnie!"- she heard, and she closed her eyes and heard a voice again before fainting.

-"Doctor Kang... Do you hear us..."

and the whole place was gradually fading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup, here goes the other roller coaster update,.... sorry guys for the punctuation, im not a fan of it. and im not good in grammar too so hope you still have patient on me...

keep safe everyone....godbless you all love yah....

N/A: Meow- Meow-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 910 19
You find a weird blue woman she lost and alone and also very cold you let her stay a where you and let her use anything including your emotions
259 1 18
Two people who are completely known for their groups become familiar with each other under a certain situation. A situation that cannot be predicted...
1.3K 345 9
" no Vikram I don't give a fuck about second chances to the same persons" she said with tears in her eyes while he was asking for a chance to love he...
84.4K 2.9K 35
As kids Byul had like Yongsun, she waited and waited but when the time comes she has to leave that's when she had courage to tell her what she feels...