Life of The Aftons: Backstory...

Від stanl3ysBathtub

The Backstories of the Afton Family! Note* The Deaths aren't in order. This is my FnaF story so if something... Більше

Mike
Mike, Part 2
Liz
Clara
Y'all Really?!?!?!
Liz, Part 2
Terrance

William

40 6 2
Від stanl3ysBathtub

This Part was also by Candy! (I'm Working on Mike Part 2 I promise)

(Will POV)
I miss my kids... Not my mistake of a child though. He could die for all I care. "Willy~" Glitchtrap says. "What do you want Vincent?" I ask. "You're angry about losing all of your kids right?" Glitch asks. "Yea. So?" I ask. "I can help you take revenge~" Glitch says. "Really? How?" I ask. "Simple. I will control you, and make other parents feel your pain. Actually, there's a kids birthday party happening at fazbears Right Now~" Glitch says. "Sure... Keep one of the suits on though. Something bad could happen If you don't." I say.

After the kids have died, I look around and make a face. Now I've got a lot of blood to clean up. "Thanks a lot Glitch." I say. "You agreed to it Willy." Glitch says. "Just dispose of the bodies and go." "I'm not. You made the mess, so you're gonna be the one cleaning." I say.

*A few days later*
I was working on the Golden Freddy animatronic when something tapped my shoulder. A soul. Spesificlly Susie's soul. The rest of the souls are soon behind me. "Well crap. Run dude." Glitch says. They chase me all the way into the corner until I run into springbonnie. I laugh. "Can't hurt me in here can you?" I ask.

*I can't put the death sound In here It's to terrifying*
*After death*

"What happened..?" I ask. "Well.. You died?" Glitch says. "REALLY VINCENT?!" I exclaim. "I sowwy! The mask fell off while I was killing them!" Glitch exclaims. "Whatever.. I'll just stay in here.." I say. "Actually Willy, the Phantom animatronics want to meet you!" Glitch exclaims. "The... The what animatronics?" I ask. "Phantom!" A watermelon version of Chica exclaims. "Hello boss!" "Boss? I don't remember-" I start. "Ohhh! You must be possesed then! SpringBonnie is our boss!" Watermelon Chica exclaims. "We can be like your new family if you'd like!" "Sure... I need someone other then this ugly glitch.." I say.

Glitch: *LE GASP*

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...