The Vampire's Bride

נכתב על ידי GoingCrazyX6

Cora Davis is a human born of two werewolves. She doesn't have the werewolf gene. She has a twin sister and a... עוד

💥🤚⚠️Copyright⚠️🤚💥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note

Chapter 7

628 23 2
נכתב על ידי GoingCrazyX6

Walking back inside I go straight to the line to order. I avoid looking in Quichea and Starla's direction. I knew they were still there because I could feel their glares on me.

Honestly it irked me with how much they seemed to dislike me. I literally have done nothing to them and yet the minute they laid eyes on me it was hate at first sight. I'm sure they now know I'm Marcellus's mate and that probably didn't make it any better.

I didn't really care about their opinions of me. It just showed what kind of people they are to judge someone on sight instead of getting to know them. Even though they now seemed to be consistent beings in my life it doesn't mean I have to actually talk to them or anything.

Lifting my chin and keeping my glaze forward. I start to wonder what kind of man Marcellus is. How can anyone really be attracted to people like them. How could he have sex with someone as shallow as her. Is that really the kind of women he liked? If so I am not the one for him, mate or not.

I glance at him to see him already staring at me. I start to blush a little when he doesn't stop his staring. He gives me another cocky smirk. Rolling my eyes at him I ask "see something you like?" Stupid I know. His smile grows bigger.

"Si." He purrs at me making me blush harder.

"So were you serious about wanting to share the pizza with me or did you want something else?" I ask him to change the subject. I wasn't really mean enough to eat the whole pizza to myself. Especially if he's going to watch me do it.

He runs his glaze slowly down my body, then back up again at the same pace. When his eyes finally reach mine they're full of desire and lust. My heart slows down and then picks up speed almost beating out of my chest. He steps closer to me and leans down to whisper in my ear.

"What I really want isn't on the menu... yet. So pizza will have to do for now." His rumbling whisper against my ear causes goosebumps to erupt all over my body. His words finally register in my slow working brain and heat pools in my core. I unconsciously clench my thighs together. Holy fuck I've never been so turned on before just by simple words.

When he finally steps back his eyes are so smothering I feel like I'm going to catch on fire. I look away but made the mistake of glancing in Quichea and Starla's direction. They were both staring at us. Disgust clear on their faces. It was an instant mood killer. Clenching my jaw hard together I face forward again. Someday soon I was going to confront them. Just not now in a crowded pizzeria.

Marcellus however notices the change in my mood and glances over at them too. They changed their expressions quick before he could see them and smiled at him. Fake dumb bitches. I gross my arms to hide my now clenched fists.

Seeing it's finally our turn to order I step up to the counter. Cami of course looks surprised to see me.

"Yeah I know. I dropped my pizza outside so I need another one. This time I'm gonna eat it here so I don't risk dropping it again." I say with a little laugh. "Make it a large instead though please. You remember what I got on it?" I ask her but not rudely.

"Yeah I remember, it's no problem Cora. I'm only going to charge you the difference in size though sense you dropped it while you were still on our property." She tells me with a wink.

"Really you don't have to do that. I don't mind paying for another one. It was completely my fault, not yours or the company's." I argue.

"It's actually in our policy so yes I do have to do that." She says with a big smile. Returning her smile I thank her. I order a drink for me and Marcellus orders alcohol for himself. I tell her we'd be in the same booth I was hiding in before.

Sliding in, Marcellus slides in across from me. Leaning back I study him while we wait.

Did I mention how crazy attractive he is? Well it's true. He really is. It should almost be illegal. I loved everything about him so far besides his taste in women. Honestly I didn't really know much about him though.

"Why Starla?" I can't help but ask him. My lip curls a little in distaste.

"Mi belleza, the man you saw with Starla that early morning a couple weeks ago wasn't me." He says amused. His eyes look as if he's telling the truth.

"Well he looked just like you. How do you explain that Marcellus?" I ask in confusion. I know it was common for werewolves to have twins. Triplets even. I've never met a vampire who had a twin though or even heard of one.

"I have a twin too. The only difference about us is our eyes, mi belleza. His are a lighter green. You saw Starla with him. Not me. Si, she does want me but I've never been with her sexually. She's not my type in any way, shape, or form." He tells me reassuringly. My gut was trying to tell me something but I wasn't sure what.

As relieving as that is, I'm suddenly flooded with embarrassment. Leave it to me to overreact. I should have let him explain. I was just so hurt and angry I let my feelings get the better of me. I bury my face in my hands and groan.

Finally the pizza arrives. My stomach growls in impatience and my face goes a little redder. Looking gratefully up at Cami I smile appreciatively at her.

"Thank you Cami." I tell her while already grabbing a couple slices and putting them on my plate. Blowing on the hot yummy goodness I take the first bite and moan at the delicious flavor.

"Fuck, mi belleza, don't do that." Marcellus pleads to me in a husky voice while shifting in his seat. I blush all over again because I completely forgot he was there. I was so devoted to the greasy goodness in front of me.

"Sorry." I say a little bashfully. "So can vampires really eat food?" I ask him to take the attention off of me. He had taken a slice off the tray and put it on his plate but hadn't taken a bite yet.

To answer my question, he lifts his pizza to his mouth and takes a big bite. His eyes widen a little and then close in pleasure. He lets out a little moan and my heart stops. Damn. I completely understand why he wanted me to stop doing that now.

His moan instantly turned me on. Heat poured into my core and I clenched my thighs together again. I had the worst urge to do anything to make him moan just so I could hear it again. Damn.

"A vampire can't eat food unless he's found his bride. She awakens him. It's kind of like dreaming, no? It's like walking around, seeing, hearing, and doing things but that's it. You don't understand what your purpose is. Existing but not knowing what you're existing for.

Then she comes along and wakes you up. She gives you purpose. She gives you a reason for your existence. She awakes your hunger. Your heart. Your feelings. Your humanity. She is your purpose. The light that leads you out of the darkness. She brings you love, joy, and happiness." He tells me wistfully. There was something in his eyes. Before I could get a better read on it though it disappeared.

I was a damn liquid puddle at his feet right now. The intensity in his eyes when he told me all of that literally melted me. I was ready to drag him home with me, cave woman style, and have my wicked way with him. I wanted to stake my claim on him. Seriously how does a woman hold her will against that?

Not even knowing what to say to him after that, I bite my bottom lip and lower my glaze. I feel him rest one of his legs against mine. Leaning across the table, he lifts my head back up with his finger under my chin.

"It's okay, mi belleza. You don't need to say anything. I just wanted to explain what a bride means to a vampire from a vampires point of view." He tells me in that soft tone of his. My body erupts in goosebumps again from his tone while his touch sends electricity zinging through my skin all the way straight to my core.

Is it hot in here? I felt like I was starting to burn up. Taking a much needed sip of my iced cold soda, I chug almost half of it down. We finish the rest of the pizza in silence.

Throwing away our trash and cleaning up the crumbs on the table we head outside. Using the front door this time. Marcellus's hand lightly rested in the middle of my back the whole time. Sense it wasn't skin on skin I didn't feel the sparks his touch causes. I was almost disappointed.

"Allow me to drive you home, mi belleza." He says to me and proceeds to put a finger to my lips. Sending those delicious sparks zinging through my skin that I was missing a second ago.

"Before you say it, yes I know you've been walking yourself home just fine before I came along. Even so, I'm still either going to drive you or walk with you. Your choice Cora, so pick." He tells me clearly knowing I was going to protest.

"Fine." I say with a roll of my eyes. I know it'd be useless to argue with him. We'd just waste time doing that, he seemed as stubborn as me. It'd be like me arguing against myself and expecting to win against myself.

I walk over to his car. I don't mind walking. Especially after I've eaten so much, but I didn't want him to have to come back for his car to drive home when he can just drive home after he drops me off.

He opens the passenger door for me and closes it when I settle myself on his leather seats. Seeing as I didn't get to really check out his car before because I was cowardly avoiding him. I took the time to do so now.

It was a shiny black 2020 Ford Mustang GT Fastback. I actually wanted one for myself but I could never afford the price. Not even at $500+ a month if you couldn't afford it outright.

Marcellus opens the door and slides into the driver's seat. He starts her up and she purrs loudly.

"You could seriously get laid with a car like this." I tell him seriously and maybe a little envious too.

"Oh I could, could I? Are you offering, mi belleza? A ride home in my panty dropping car for a good fuck?" He asks me with amusement mixed with lust and desire.

"As if sex with me would just be merely good, Marcellus. It'd be the best sex you've ever had. You'd become addicted and would never want another." I tell him with sly confidence I didn't know I even had.

"Let's test your theory then, shall we?" He says huskily. I cross my legs to hide the fact that I'm clenching my thighs together. His eyes zero in on the action. His nostrils flare as he scents my arousal.

"Is that a yes, mi belleza?" He whispers seductively.

"Oh no Marcellus. You aren't getting your dessert tonight. It's only the first date. You'd be lucky to even get a kiss." I deny him with a smirk. Flirting with him was too easy. Probably dangerous too.

He gives a deep chuckle and backs his car up. I give him the directions to my house and we get there in no time at all. I did only live two blocks away.

He gets out of the car with me and walks me up the stairs and into the building. I lived on the second floor so it wasn't a lot of stairs to walk up. I wanted to invite him in. I really, really did.

But I knew I would regret it later. I wanted to try and take it slow. I wanted to get to know him more before I gave myself to him. I knew if I let him in none of that would happen.

I unlock my door but turn around to face him before I open it. I have to lift my head almost all the way back because he's so much taller then I am. I give him a sweet smile.

"Thank you for the pizza and the ride home. I'm also sorry I was too stuck into my own feelings to allow you to explain. Goodnight Marcellus. Sweetest dreams." I tell him while going onto my tippy toes to give him a soft kiss on his cheek. I was not expecting the sparks that shot through my lips though. I pull back with a gasp.

Seeming not to be satisfied with the simple kiss though he grabs my cheeks and kisses me on the lips. I think he meant it to be a light gentle kiss but that is not at all how it turned out.

As soon as his lips touched mine I gasp again but quickly attach my lips to his. It seemed to light a fire in my body. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Feeling his tongue graze my bottom lip, asking for permission inside I open my mouth to him. I moan at the simple taste of him, pizza, and beer.

He grips his hands on my thighs and lifts me up. I immediately wrap my legs around his waist. Feeling his hard member against my core, I grind myself against him. Giving a groan of frustration from the barrier of our clothes.

He bite down hard onto my bottom lip. Not hard enough to break the skin though. I let out another moan as the shock waves shoot straight to my core again.

Kissing his way down my jaw to my neck, he quickly finds my sweet spot there. He starts sucking it gently while one of his hands travels up my thigh and over my hip, as soon as he worked his hand between our body's and places it against the hottest place on my body, I feel his fangs graze my skin. Tilting my head to the side to give him better access, I'm caught in surprise as I suddenly find myself on my feet by myself leaning against the door.

Shaking my head to rid myself of the dazed feeling I was in, I lift my head to see Marcellus across the hall leaning against the wall breathing heavily. He had his hands over his face.

"Marcellus? Are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask him in bewilderment and concern.

"Go inside Cora." He orders me. When I stubbornly don't move he lifts his face up to me.

"Go inside Cora. Now." He growls at me this time.

I tentatively take a step forward but stop when his eyes narrow on me. I wasn't scared of him though. My heart and body knew he would never hurt me.

"Okay fine. I'll go inside. But just know I'm not scared of you Marcellus. Goodnight." I whisper to him.

I turn around, open my door and go inside. Shutting the door again behind me I lock it back up and lean my forehead against the hard steel.

"Damn. That escalated quickly." I say to myself with a chuckle.

______________________________________

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

60.3K 797 9
"You can fight me all you want, Grace, but you can't ignore what you feel for me forever. If neither of us reject each other the bond only grows stro...
546 146 26
She Wolf will not find her mate; I curse the Spring that came too quickly. I won't fall in love! A werewolf's fate is to find a mate. Varinia is terr...
1.5K 57 34
Emelina is a thief. Barrett is an Alpha. When Emelina breaks into Deep Haven and steals from the Alpha family, she expected a chase. She loved the ch...
17.9K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...