Our Future (BILLIE EILISH)

By lyricalbil

SEQUEL TO OUR TIME! Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass... More

- O n e -
- T w o -
- T h r e e -
- F o u r -
- F i v e -
- S i x -
- S e v e n -
- E i g h t -
- N i n e -
- T e n -
- E l e v e n -
- T w e l v e -
- T h i r t e e n -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S i x t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y -
- T w e n t y o n e -
- T w e n t y t w o -
- T w e n t y t h r e e -
- T w e n t y f o u r -
- T w e n t y f i v e -
- T w e n t y s i x -
- T w e n t y s e v e n -
- T w e n t y e i g h t -
- T w e n t y n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y o n e -
- T h i r t y t w o -
- T h i r t y t h r e e -
- T h i r t y f o u r -
- T h i r t y f i v e -
- T h i r t y s i x -
- T h i r t y s e v e n -
- T h i r t y e i g h t -
- T h i r t y n i n e -
- F o r t y -
- F o r t y o n e -
- F o r t y t w o -
- F o r t y t h r e e -
- F o r t y f o u r -
- F o r t y f i v e -
- F o r t y s i x -
- F o r t y e i g h t -
- F o r t y n i n e -

- F o r t y s e v e n -

2.1K 43 113
By lyricalbil

March 25th.

Maddie's POV:

We leave for New York in 2 or 3 days, Billie's been hella busy with planning tour and packing. I already packed, Kenzie and I have had meetings about what I wanna do when we get back from tour. Overall the last week has been stressful as shit.

James Charles was at the event that I was at a few nights ago, and we decided to collab. This is the last big thing I have coming before I leave for tour, and I'm really excited to collab with him. I've talked to him in the past, and I'm on his PR list. So I'm really excited to film with him today.

He doesn't want me to be there until noon, and it's only nine. I've been hella busy so I had to start waking up earlier than I normally would. And Billie's also had to wake up earlier than she normally would. I know she's stressed, but this tour is about to be so good, and she will be so proud of herself.

Billie woke up before me because she had a phone call she had to do. I have no clue what her schedule is for the day.

I walked downstairs and Billie's grabbing her keys off the hook.

Maddie: "You gotta go already?"

Billie: "Meeting with my mom and Finneas."

Maddie: "Aw okay."

She walked over to me and gave me a hug and kissed the top of my head.

Billie: "I'll be back around 2?"

Maddie: "I'll be filming with James, so I won't be here."

Billie: "Oh."

Maddie: "You sound sad."

Billie: "No, I just didn't realize that you were filming with him today."

Maddie: "Is that meeting the only thing you have to do today?"

Billie: "Yeah, and I have to pack a little more, and then I'm done."

Maddie: "I only have to do this, and then clean the house."

Billie: "I can clean it while you're gone."

Maddie: "No I can do it."

Billie: "But I wanna help you." She whined.

Maddie: "You can, but I'm not asking you to."

Billie: "I know, I love you. I'll see you later."

Maddie: "I love you too." She bent down to my height to kiss me.

I watched her walk out of the door and then I made my way to the kitchen. I checked my email, I made it a daily thing to do that. But it doesn't really change anything.

Kenzie🌵

Any clothes you don't want, figure it out now because while you're gone I'mma come and pick them up. Sort them into 2 piles, ones that could be sold, and then the other pile is just shit you don't want.

okay. you're not coming to james' with me?

No.

okay, when are you coming to get the clothes so i know when i should start?

Probably around the time you leave, and you don't have to have everything done today.

okay.

Read at 9:31A.M.

I walked upstairs and got ready, I started showering at night because I have to get up earlier and I don't want to shower so early. So I showered last night.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, claudiasulewski, and 8,325,256 others.

madisonvoyage: filming with someone today, any guesses?

jamescharles: not a single guess😉

billieeilish: you're so beautiful.

I let Milo out and started cleaning the island, the island accumulates so many things. So I always have to clear it off, Milo is the calmest dog I have ever met. Her and Peaches hung out for the first time yesterday add they seem to like each other, so I'm happy that Claudia asked to take her.

When I filmed a closet cleanout awhile ago, I organized my side of the closet into three different sections. Clothes that I stole from Billie, clothes that Kenzie didn't bring me. And then clothes that Kenzie brought me.

I like the clothes that Kenzie brings me, but I just don't need that many clothes. I started in the glam room which has more clothes Kenzie has brought to me.

I don't mind organizing clothes, so it didn't take me long to do the glam room. I folded a majority of them and made a note that said which pile is which.

But I also cleaned the glam room while I was in there because the main closet is bigger and I don't want to do that right now.

James Charles

Hey sister! If you're ready you can head on over now.

okay! i'll be there in about 20 minutes?

That's good! I can't wait to film with you!

i am very excited to film with you too! like literally a dream come true.

Stop, my heart 🥺

Read at 10:51A.M.

I ate something quickly, and then I filled up Milo's food and water bowl before I left and I made my way over to James'.

...

I pulled up to the address he had sent me. His house is nice as hell, he met me at the door and gave me a hug.

James: "It's so good to see you!"

Maddie: "It's good to see you too."

I've met James I think twice in the past, briefly though. I never had a conversation with him though, but I'm glad that we talked the other night. And I have hella respect for him because he's been through a lot and he bounced back as if nothing happened.

James: "So how are you? I don't wanna jump into filming right away because I don't want you to feel like that's all you're here for." He laughed.

Maddie: "Aw that's sweet, I'm good. I'm a little stressed just because I have a lot of things to do in the next couple of days, I have a trip to New York, and then from New York, Billie and I flying to her tour."

James: "You're going on tour again?"

Maddie: "Yeah, what have you been up to?"

James: "I'm working on a butterfly collection for sisters apparel, and it's literally my favorite thing I have ever created. Well right next to my pallet of course." We both laughed.

Maddie: "Can I see?"

James: "Of course."

He led me into the basement of his house, I've seen his house tour. But this is so much bigger than I thought it was, he led me into the room with all his merch.

James: "This isn't the final product, but this is the general idea of it."

Maddie: "When will it come out?"

James: "Like late summer."

Maddie: "This is why I don't wanna do merch." I laughed.

James: "It's a long-ass process for literally no reason."

Maddie: "Your house is really nice by the way." I looked around.

James: "Thank you, I saw your house tour and it's really nice too."

Maddie: "Thank you, do you want to start filming?"

James: "We can."

We walked over to the filming area and I sat down on the bench, the lighting in this room is so good. So you know, I had to take a few pictures.

James: "Love that for you." He laughed.

Maddie: "How long does it typically take you to film?"

James: "It depends, but typically a few hours. How long do you have?"

Maddie: "I cleared my whole day out for this."

James: "Perfect."

"Hey sisters! James Charles here, I'm so excited for today because of the guest, you probably already know who she is! Madison Voyage!"

Maddie: "Hey!"

James: "I've been waiting for this for so long and the fact that I get to sit down with her and get to know her a little bit more today is so good!"

Maddie: "I'm excited to film with you too, I don't really watch YouTube, but when I do, I watch you and a few other people, but they don't upload consistently."

James: "That's sweet, so like what are we feeling here? Are you really into makeup? Like, are you into glam?"

Maddie: "I don't wear makeup every day but when I do, it's pretty light. But when I do shoots or carpets, I'm down to be the most extra bitch in the room. But today, I'mma leave it up to you."

James: "Perfect, so I have some questions prepared for you. So it's a little Q&A moment."

Maddie: "Love that."

James clipped my hair back with little metal clips and then started priming my face.

James: "Your skin is literally perfect."

Maddie: "Thank you, I try."

James: "So I guess my first question is, you are so young and so successful. You own a house, that house is in your name from what you told me, you have it all. How?"

Maddie: "I wish I could tell you how all this happened because it would make interviews so much easier." I laughed, "But I really have no clue, I switched managers in like July and ever since then. I've just been blowing up and non-stop grinding for my success because I've had rich bitch mentality since I was little so I knew I had to fend for myself because I didn't have a family. So I sat down with my manager, Kenzie, she's amazing. And that's when I decided to get my house, I think I bought the house either right before I went on tour or right after, I don't remember."

James: "So you bought the house before you went on tour with Billie, and then you got back and like furnished it?"

Maddie: "No, I bought the house and then my manager furnished it for me so I wouldn't be stressed when I got back. And then got my dog and my car, actually I might've got my car before, I don't remember."

James: "How did that whole process work? You trust your manager that much?"

Maddie: "Kenzie's one of the first people I met when I moved to L.A. I trust Kenzie with my life, and she knows my style. I shared a Pinterest board with her and gave her a vibe, so then she FaceTimed me every day, and then by the time I got back, it was pretty much done."

James: "So you mentioned that you went on tour with Billie, how did you do that while managing your newly growing career?"

Maddie: "I met Billie last June and within 2 days of knowing her. I knew I wanted to go on tour with her even if she didn't want me there. But she did, so I spent the next 6 months grinding hella hard. Falling in and out of depression just to make sure that I could go and she never knew that I was working so hard to go with her, I was working with her family and her team and I give them full credit for making it work as smoothly as it could go. But while I was on tour, it was a break for me since I was working so hard to go. And Kenzie knows how I struggled mentally, so she's always down to give me a break if it'll help me."

James: "Wait so Billie's family knew that you were going but didn't tell Billie?"

Maddie: "No, I worked with her mom the most, and then I worked with Finneas towards the end of it. But Billie was sus, she was hella sus of me. Because as we got closer to tour, I kept slipping up. But at a point, I told her straight up that I'm not going and I tried to go but it wouldn't work. So that really threw her off for a minute. But yeah, I loved working with her family to make that work."

James: "So you like to travel?"

Maddie: "Yes and no, the reason I liked tour so much is that I was with Billie. And in some places we were there for less than 24 hours, but once we left the country that was a different story. I love everywhere that was out of the US."

James: "What kind of music do you listen to?"

Maddie: "I don't really listen to music, I stopped a while ago. I'm more of a podcast kind of person because it makes me feel like I'm talking to someone."

James: "Would you ever start a podcast?"

Maddie: "Not right now, but after tour ends, I'm trying to figure out what I wanna do. So a podcast might be the move."

James: "Wait this went right over my head, you're going on tour again? I thought you were doing the modeling thing in London."

Maddie: "I was going to, and it's not that I didn't want to. I love modeling and all like you saw me at my last event. Modeling is one of my favorite things to do, but it isn't my strong suit and I feel like there are other things that I can do that are closer to the people that I care about. I've been to London several times and I love it there, but it's so far away and I'm young so I wanna have fun and I like being around Billie and her family because they make me feel like I have a family."

James: "Did you graduate?"

Maddie: "A year and a half early yeah, I was homeschooled, and I feel like if I wasn't then, I would not have graduated."

James: "Why do you feel that way?"

Maddie: "My mental health would be so bad, and I don't get that much hate now. But like that shit gets to me when it's barely anything."

James: "High school was shit for me, so I feel you."

Maddie: "You're from New York right?"

James: "I am."

Maddie: "I love it there, if I were to move anywhere it would be there. But not anytime soon though, because everything is in L.A. for me, so I would wait until my life is settled down."

James: "I don't know if L.A. is my forever home either because it's so busy, and like I love the hustle and bustle of the city. But like raising a family, this is not the vibe."

Maddie: "I agree, it's fine. I was raised slightly outside of the city. So I would be okay with somewhere busy, but not as busy as L.A."

James: "Did you always wanna live here?"

Maddie: "I guess, I knew it was the best chance I had at becoming something. So I started YouTube, made some money. Disappeared for about 8 months, came back, and then made more money. But I don't think success is defined by how much money you have or how much money you make."

James: "What makes you successful?"

Maddie: "How I feel, and if I'm happy doing what I'm doing."

James: "Are you happy doing what you're doing?"

Maddie: "Right now, yes. But not at all times."

James: "Do you not feel successful when you're not happy doing what you're doing?"

Maddie: "I feel like I'm not doing enough, but I get over it pretty quickly. And I haven't felt that way in a long time because I've been doing literally everything that I can to be happy with my career."

James: "What's your favorite thing that you do?"

Maddie: "I've done a lot, but my most favorite thing that I've done is either my collaboration with Calvin Klein or my collaboration with Claudia at Nordstrom. What's your favorite thing that you've done?"

James: "My pallet, and I have something so fun that's coming and I get to announce it next week. And that will literally be one of the best things that I have done."

Maddie: "Your pallet is so good, I also see makeup artists using it. Because recently I've been working with different people, trying to expand my team a little bit. And there were a few makeup artists at the shoot I did and they were all using your pallet."

James: "Who's all on your team?"

Maddie: "For the amount of success I have, my team is very small just because I can't trust anyone. Kenzie started as my stylist, but then I bumped her up to my manager because of some shit that happened. But so Kenzie's my stylist and manager and then Holden is my photographer and editor. But now that I think about it, Kenzie does literally everything."

James: "How'd you meet Holden?"

Maddie: "I met him on a plane, and then I signed him to my team when I got back from tour and now he lives out here."

James: "Where'd he live before?"

Maddie: "New York."

James: "He moved out here for you?"

Maddie: "No, he wanted to move out here anyway. But the fact that I wanted him on my team helped him. He helped me in New York, so I helped him back. How did you find out about me?"

James: "Through your Calvin Klein collection, and then your nail artist popped up on my explore page on Instagram. and then I checked out your Instagram. And when I first saw your Instagram you had maybe just over 2 million? And now you have 19 million. That's not even a year difference."

Maddie: "I know, I just started growing and I'm so grateful that I had that growth. But for a second I really thought that I had 5 minutes of fame because I just stopped growing for a solid month but then everything leveled out. I still grow, but not as rapidly. And I'd rather have steady growth rather than extreme rapid growth."

James: "Okay sisters! We just finished one eye, so we're going to do the other eye off camera and then we'll reveal the final look."

Maddie: "How do you have so many ideas for YouTube and merch?"

James: "I love being creative, so if I have the chance to be creative or make something, I take that chance."

Maddie: "You're hella consistent too, and I admire that."

James: "Thank you, I admire your work ethic. You do different things and you don't box yourself in."

Maddie: "Billie taught me not to put myself in a box and not to limit myself to one thing."

James: "What really made you not go to London?"

Maddie: "I wanted to go on tour." I laughed.

James: "How'd you make that decision because that's big-ass decision? Did anyone help you?"

Maddie: "I didn't tell Billie about London at first because she would insist that I go and that's exactly what she did when she found out, I ended up telling her. Holden helped me, Claudia helped me. And Billie helped me too, and I talked to Billie last because I value her opinion the most so if I talked to her first, then I wouldn't need to talk to anyone else."

James tapped the makeup brush on the corner of the pallet and blended out my crease, "Ugh you guys are so cute."

Maddie: "I was hella nervous for this video last night."

James: "Why?"

Maddie: "I typically don't like filming with other people because the energy feels fake, but your vibe is so genuine and this is so fun."

James: "Thank you, sister."

...

We filmed for maybe another hour or so, the video turned out really well. I feel like if James and I get closer, he'll be a really good friend.

I pulled up to my house after finishing filming, and when I opened the garage, I saw Billie's car. I'm surprised that she's here because she never knows how long her meetings will take. They never give her an accurate time.

I walked in the door and I see Billie sitting on the couch.

Maddie: "Hi babygirl." I set my keys down.

Billie: "Shorty!" She ran over to me and gave me a hug.

Maddie: "I missed you."

Billie: "I missed you too."

She pulled away from me.

Billie: "You look fire."

Maddie: "Thank you, so you're done for the day?"

Billie: "Yeah, I'm done for the day."

Maddie: "Did Kenzie come here to get the clothes?"

Billie: "If she did it was before I got here."

Maddie: "Okay, do you want to cuddle with me?" I asked in a baby voice.

Billie rolled her eyes but she didn't object, she took my hand and led me up the stairs. She threw herself on the bed and opened her arms, and I gladly took my place.

Billie: "I can't wait to tour with you, I tell you that every day, but like I am genuinely so excited."

Maddie: "I know, I'm excited too. And I like that you tell me that every day. What do you miss most about touring with me?"

Billie: "I miss the feeling I had when I would lay in your lap after a show and you would run your hand through my hair."

Maddie: "Aww, I miss seeing you do something you love."

Billie: "I mean you still play with my hair, and I love that. But like shows get me so worked up, and then knowing that you were there to calm me down afterward just made everything so peaceful."

Maddie: "Going on tour, and being with you, have given me the best memories. And before I met you, I didn't have that many good memories. But since I met you, I have so many and I look back at them every day. I'm just so happy that I met you, and I'm so grateful that you changed my life for the better."

Billie: "You changed my life too shorty, and I'm grateful that you did." She kissed my forehead.

--------------------

this is lowkey just a filler lmao

this book has a solid 2 more chapters in it before its done.

and one them has to be the proposal chapter... right?

lmao i'm just messing with you, one of them definitely is the proposal chapter. 

i cannot believe i am almost done with this.

and shoutout to @Chezzy_Dough for the idea about james charles

thanks ily

words: 3361.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 9.8K 70
!!! this is the sequel to my book "addiction" do not read this if you have not read "addiction" !!! ============================== with billie away o...
440K 12.6K 52
"why do you vape? it's bad for you. you know that, right?" she asked quietly after a moment. "i know it is, but i can't stop now. it's an addiction."...
154K 6.1K 42
"just be patient. we're both learning." ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 12/2/2021 ended: 1...
24.7K 1K 16
-𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖- when billie crashes the car, life for the couple goes even more pear-shaped than before. what wi...