Fake love ✔

由 laix_x

[completed] Morgan Rivero is the leader of the most powerful mafia in the country. Romeo Mazzaro, also known... 更多

authors note
intro
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
Alternative ending
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

XXXIX

3K 67 36
由 laix_x

⚠️probably the worst smut ever written so i suggest you just skip to the next ✯⚠️

Chapter thirty nine

•Romeo•

"Here", Morgan places the pizza box in front of us as she snuggles up beside me, under the blanket. "What movie did you pick?"

"Instant family", she nods, taking a slice of pizza.

"How was your day?" She asks, softly.

"Same as usual. There was this girl, though. She kept coming over to me and asking me to go out with her, but obviously I told her to get lost", I rub my hand up and down her arm. "How was yours?"

"I saw Parker", she chirps. "He seems to be doing good, but he said he can't wait to come back", I press a kiss her forehead.  

We end up finishing the pizza before realising we didn't bring any drinks. "I'll go get the drinks. What do you want?"

"I ordered coke with the pizza, I must've left it in the kitchen", she stands up as I do so she can move the pizza box before laying back down. "Hurry, you'll miss the movie", she ushers me out.

"Hey babe, where is it?" I yell to her from the hall.

"Kitchen!" She yells back. I walk into the kitchen and see it on the island along with two glasses. I take them all, walking back into the theatre room. "Did you know that lobsters have clear blood?" She drops her phone after telling me as I crawl back over to my spot, handing her a glass and the bottle.

"No, I didn't know that", I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Well, they do", I chuckle at her as we continue to watch the movie.

I must've fallen asleep, because I'm woken up by a glass of coke falling over my shirt. "Fuck", I jump up, some spilling on Morgan too.

"What the—", she stands up beside me, both of our shirts soaked.

"Did you fall asleep with the glass in your hand?" I shiver from the cold.

"Yeah", she mutters, hesitantly.

"Go turn on the shower, I'll clean this and meet you up there", she nods as I grab a bunch of tissues from the kitchen. "Fuck it", I mumble to myself, scampering up to the bathroom, discarding my clothes along the way. Morgan's already in there, waiting for me to step in.

As I get in, she wraps her arms around my shoulders, pressing an urgent kiss to my lips, her fingers fiddling with my hair. I spin around, pinning her against the wall, my erect length poking against her leg. "Please", she pulls away, breathing heavily.

"Are you sure?" I mumble, leaning down to press a kiss to her neck. I feel her nod, eagerly. My hands trails down her stomach painfully slow until I press a finger against her heat, sliding it around her wet folds before capturing her lips with mine and slowly inserting one finger. She moans against my lips, letting her head fall back against the shower wall as I insert a second finger, plunging in and out of her mounds, my thumb massaging her clit. She looks at me, breathing heavily; her eyes pleading for more."Tell me what you want, babe", I dip my head down to her neck, gently nipping at the skin.

"I want you", she breathes out, tugging on my hair as I plunge my fingers in and out of her. "Please", I pull my fingers away, wrapping my hand around my shaft, pressing the tip against her core. With my free hand, I take her breast in my hand, letting my finger run down her nipple. My head swoops down and takes her left nipple into my mouth as she entangles her fingers in my wet hair. I push my hips forward as my dick rubs against her.

"Condom?"

She shakes her head, "I'm on birth control". Her breath hitches as I slowly begin to enter her, thrusting forward. I feel her buck her hips toward me, pressing her face into my shoulder to muffle her moans as she begins to reach her high while I push inside of her, trying to hold back my own climax.

My right hand snakes it's way around Morgan's waist as my left hand continues to fiddle with breast. I trail kisses down to where my hand rests on her breast, lightly sucking in spots before her breathing gets harsher. "I—I'm gonna—", I move my head up to press my lips to hers, cutting her off as she comes undone over me, followed by my release inside her.

I drop my hand from her chest, wrapping it around her waist and leaning my forehead on hers as we stand in silence under the running water. "I need to pee", she breaks the silence, making me chuckle. I peck her cheek before moving to stand directly under the overhead shower, grabbing a bottle of shower gel.

"We need to actually take a shower first", I squirt some onto my hands, rubbing it down my arms before doing the same to her.

Once we finish showering, I step out, throwing her a towel and taking one for myself, wrapping it around my waist. "Okay now get out, I need to pee", she ushers me out of the bathroom, making me chuckle.

I make my way over to my closet, picking out a pair of sweatpants to wear, seeing as the weather has taken a drastic turn. I also pick out one of my hoodies for Morgan, knowing she'll get cold, and a pair of pyjama pants from her side of the closet.

By the time she finishes in the bathroom, I'm already ready, laying in bed. "Here", she hands me my toothbrush with toothpaste on it, while hers is already in her mouth. She takes my large hand in her small one, pulling me up and toward the bathroom, pushing me in. "Don't tell me you were going to go to sleep without brushing your teeth", she says after she puts her toothbrush away, washing her face.

"Course not", I mumble, my mouth full of toothpaste. She walks out once she finishes washing her face, leaving me to finish brushing my teeth. "What are you doing?" I ask softly, as I walk over to the bed, turning the lights off along the way.

"I haven't read in so long", she sits up on the bed, flicking through a book. "This one's boring, though", she drops it on the floor, getting under the blanket.

"Where'd you find it", I crawl in beside her, hugging her body close to mine.

"It was with a pile of books at the bottom of the closet", I look over to where she points, chuckling slightly. "What?"

"No wonder you find them boring, they're all the books I used to read when I was in med school", I peck her cheek.

"Oh. That's cool", she looks up to meet my gaze, wrapping her arms around me. "I love having my own personal doctor", she mutters, kissing my lips, softly.

"Yeah, you sure do need one, clumsy ass", I chuckle again, resting my face in the crook of her neck.

"Shut up", she laughs along with me until we drift into a comfortable silence, the only sound being our quiet breaths.

I feel her hesitantly lift my head up to face her, her eyes boring into mine with a look of uncertainty. "What's wrong?" Her thumb rubs circles on my face before she shakes her head, letting my head drop back down. "I love you", I mumble into her neck.

"I love you too", she whispers, so quietly I'm surprised I even hear it. I lift my head up to see if I heard correctly, but she's already falling asleep. As she doses off, I can't keep the stupid grin off of my face. Pressing a light kiss to her forehead, I end up falling asleep too.

✯✯✯✯

I wake up in the middle of the night, feeling cold. My arm stretches out, looking for Morgan, but she's not there. "Babe?" My voice is muffled by the pillow. "Where are you?" I keep my eyes closed, feeling to tired to open them.

"Go back to sleep, baby", I feel her pull the blanket over my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I mumble into my pillow again, as I hear the closet door being opened and closed, frantically.

"I was getting a little cold so I got an extra sweater. Do you want one?"

"Mm, yes please", I feel her throw one onto my outstretched hand, before she notices that I'm making no move to put it on. She pulls it over my head and pushes one arm through.

"Give me your other arm", I shift from my stomach onto my back, holding my other arm up for her to finish putting my sweater on.

"Thank you", she pulls the blanket over me, again. I reach my arm out to hug her, only to realise she's moved again. I whine, letting my arm drop on the bed until she throws me her pillow for me to hold.

"I'm going to grab some water. Go back to sleep", she whispers. If I wasn't so sleepy, I'd say her voice has a slight edge to it, wavering at times, but before I think too much into it, I begin to fall into a deep slumber.

wtf did I just write pls😭
this whole chapter honestly took me days and it's a v short chapter, so I'm sorry.
and im so sorry if this is so bad, ive never done this before, as you could probably tell lmao

updated authors note:
well. i hate this chapter so much.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.9M 61.5K 32
Dante Romano, the most powerful Italian mafia leader is forced to pick a bride by his cruel father in a week. When a man betrays his trust and steals...
746K 11.9K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
618K 11.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
134K 3.1K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...