Whatever it takes

Von LoraInSaiyan

"Where was your brother?" "Excuse me?" Johnny frowned. "Why you haven't rung him straight away? Or does he no... Mehr

Whatever it takes
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV

XVII

5.1K 146 20
Von LoraInSaiyan

Amie ran back into the house only to grab her keys, ignoring the questions that soon followed her when she turned on the back of her heal and headed towards her car. All fell upon deaf ears as her only goal was to get in and drive as fast as her car allowed. The anticipation buzzed in her blood and at that moment she couldn't care less for anything else but finally seeing him again.

She didn't have to go far. He waited for her only one block away from Toretto's turf, leaning against his bike. Shoulders clad in a leather jacket and arms crossed over his chest, which was covered in a black shirt, Johnny Tran filled the space with dangerous air spiced with hot and sexy. Amie swallowed but her throat was dry. Pausing momentarily, she attempted to recollect her bravery and resolve before she stepped out.

The door closed with a small noise and then both allowed the silence to throw its cloak over them, only the faint sound of cars driving past in distance interrupted them. Johnny slowly leaned away from the bike, his back ramrod straight as his eyes inspect her. "Took your time."

Amie shifted her weight from one leg to another, enveloping herself with her arms in an attempt to stay warm. The breeze already managed to turn the back of her arms and legs ice cold. "I...--" she paused, looking away to muffle the apology that almost escaped her. "What do you want?"

Johnny made his way towards her in torturingly slow tempo. He was like a predator tracking his prey. "I thought you will call me," Johnny's voice was dark and cold. "Or at least call me back... but no. Toretto just wouldn't do that, would she?" Tran said as he stopped within arms reach, searching her face for any emotions she might allow to crack through the stone mask.

Unable to return his gaze, Amie looked away briefly, shifting on the spot again. His presence made her shiver and worry. "I didn't think you wanted to talk to me if I am honest," Amie admitted softly, her words barely audible.

"Why else would I call?" his voice was filled with slight mockery but disbelief also. When the woman opposite to him said nothing and continued avoiding his gaze, he said: "Don't you know how to return a call?"

"We had a family BBQ," she muttered as an explanation. "I haven't had a chance..."

"How sad," he released something between a sigh and a chuckle, however, Amie saw through his façade and recognised the disappointment he attempted to hide.

"Johnny...--"

"I am aware of the reputation which follows me everywhere," the tall man interrupted her. "And I never ignored the bad blood between our families."

"Neither have I."

"I know," Johnny's hand twitched, drawing her attention to it and then she looked up at his face. He wore a slight frown and his lips were snapped into a thin line. "I am surprised you aren't afraid of me."

"Do you want me to be?" Amie asked him barely above a whisper. She has always been weary around the man before her, but as the time went all of her worries melted away when she started getting to know him.

"No," Johnny shook his head and this time his arm reached for her. The warmth of his palm exploded over the back of her arm. He frowned. "You are freezing."

"I am fine," but by that time he took his jacket off and threw it over her shoulders. Amie softly exhaled as her eyes drifted close; his warmth enveloped her just like the smell of his aftershave and, well, him. Forcing herself out of the comfort, Amie quickly snapped her eyes open to gaze at the man who towered over her. "You shot at my brother," she accused him.

"And he fucked my sister and then chucked her away."

Amie's lips twitched into a grimace. "Well, you fucked me."

The irritation which was displayed on his face suddenly melted away, leaving only one soft frown line between his eyebrows. "But I don't wanna get rid of you."

Her breathing increased but it still felt as if she hasn't had enough oxygen in her lungs. The world around her spun in a rhythm of her franticly beating heart. Amie placed a hand on his chest, watching her fingers spread over the soft fabric instead of looking at him. "Why?"

"If only I knew," Johnny whispered. His thumb and forefinger gently touched her chin, lifting her face towards his. An enormous thunder played in his eyes until he gave in and leaned forward. Their lips touched softly at first as if they needed to test the ground before diving in. While he was gentle at first, Amie noticed the hunger, desire and need hiding behind it and so she gave him what he truly wanted. Pressing her body against his Amie opened her lips and tasted his with her tongue, teasing him and begging him for entrance and when he gave in, her knees almost buckled. A soft moan reached her ears when their tongues met and she took it, swallowed it only to return one of her owns. The kiss became messy and desperate as if they needed to make up for the separation they endured.

Johnny's hand splayed over her lower back, pushing her to him before he briefly lifted her into the air. His fist found its way into her hair, nails gently scratching her scalp. She meowed into his lips, wrapping her legs around Johnny's waist and almost cried out when her hot centre rubbed against his hard proof of excitement. The man holding her paused, leaning away to catch the breath. "Stay with me tonight," he whispered while leaning his forehead against Amie's, still holding her up. "Stay with me."

The proposition wasn't as simple as it might have looked and they both knew it. Their dance on the edge was dangerous and neither of them knew what awaits them when Amie's family finds out about them.

Her grasp on the back of his neck intensified, nails digging into the soft skin while her legs encircled him with as much force as possible. "Alright," she whispered, landing a soft kiss on his lips only to moan in the very next moment when he moved and their hips met in delicious friction, sending stars of desire across her vision.

No more words were shared about the shooting incident. Amie knew that the past cannot be changed and despite everything, her feelings were just damn stronger than her willpower to leave him. Johnny accepted it, although a worried frown stayed on his face for most of the night.

They headed towards the coast, Tran on his bike and Toretto in the car, missing the warmth and body heat which Johnny provided. The couple ended up walking aimlessly up and down the beach, their feet sinking into the wet sand and enjoying the peace of the night until they both agreed it was enough; slowly dragging their feet towards Amie's car. The talk soon turned into touches and soft kisses, burning them with desire. Windows of her car fogged over as she found her way on top of him, knees on each side of his hips moving up and down his length in torturously slow movements.

════════════

Her neck ached from the awkward position she found herself in but that was nothing comparing the strange twist of her spine from laying on the backseat with her head on Johnny's lap while her legs rested against the door. The air in her car was heavy and stuffy.

The sky was painted in beautiful intense colour from blue to light purple until it changed into a warm orange where the sun met with the sea at the horizon. "Fuck," Amie moaned softly, lifting herself off his lap with a moan when her body decided to protest against the movement. She didn't remember falling asleep nor closing her eyes; but the soft rumble of his voice that ran over her like a hot chocolate, enveloping her in a smooth embrace as he told her a story about stars but it was all foggy and confused thanks to her sleepy mind. In the wake hours, it seemed silly – has she only dreamt that? Another sigh escaped her lips, massaging her sore muscles.

"That was a mistake," Johnny's voice was clouded with sleep as he tried to crack his neck, holding the side of it with his palm. "I think I am crippled."

Amie released a burst of laughter, her shoulders shaking. In reality, she knew that it wasn't that funny, however, something about waking up squished into the small space of her back seat with nobody else but big bad Johnny Tran, both with their sore bodies, was just damn funny.

"What a mess," shaking his head Johnny tried to stop his own lips from quirking up into a small smile. She immediately stopped laughing and searched in Johnny's eyes. Does he regret it now? Amie should have expected her reaction will be strong, almost tipping her over and shaking her world to the core, but she was still surprised how scared she was with the thought that he might leave and never come back. "My house is not so far from here. The next time... we aren't staying here."

"Alright," Amie exhaled in relief, smiling softly at him

════════════

The house was still quiet when Amie stepped through the door. Her heart hammered like crazy nevertheless. The echo of each beat resonated in her head, almost deafening her and her palms were covered in sweat. Half expecting Dom to be sitting on the sofa, waiting with a stern expression, Amie tried to maintain a calm attitude while repeating her excuse over and over in her head. It was ridiculous - she was an adult. She could come and go as she pleased. But the simple fact that she spent the night with Johnny - again - turned her insides into a nervous mush.

However, it wasn't her older brother who welcomed her home but his girlfriend, who walked out the kitchen, wearing a white loose T-shirt that ended just below her butt. Letty's hair was messy, flowing freely around her face and curling over her shoulders. She was still half asleep, holding a glass with water and two packs od Twinkies. When her eyes landed on Amie she paused mid-step, inclining her head aside with a confused expression. "Mornin' chicca," Letty smiled a little and then her lips pursed softly as if she knew some kind of a secret. "Where have ya been?"

"I went to see Syd," Amie answered automatically - and maybe way too quickly. "She needed some support last night."

"Ah, I see," Letty grinned. "But you don't look like you've been with Syd."

"Why would you think that?" the youngest Toretto asked her. Her face drained of colour. She tried her best to tidy up her messy hair before she left her car but at that moment she worried if she missed something. Maybe a love bite.

The woman in front of her smirked. "Syd would let you leave lookin' like this?"

"What do you mean?" Amie frowned slightly, running her hand down the front of the dress she wore. A few specks of sand tickled her hand before it fell to the ground.

"She loves her make-up and you look like a mess, chicca," Letty said as she slowly made her way towards Amie, the forefinger of the hand which held the glass pointed at the mess on Amie's face.

"We went to the beach."

"Did you?" Letty quirked her eyebrow. "Before 7 am?"

Amie knew she is just digging the hole deeper. "She wanted some time for herself."

"And the lil' one went with the two of ya or Frankey stayed home?" questioned her the Spanish beauty as she leaned against the staircase, smiling.

"You know what," Amie chuckled awkwardly, running a hand over her face. "I'm gonna go sleep... We can talk when you're dressed," she added as she headed up the stairs.

"Bad night?"

"Nah, just short one," she threw over her shoulder.

Letty laughed a little and when Amie turned around to look at her brother's girlfriend, Letty wore a smug smile. "Don't get your heart broken, chicca, 'cause Dom gonna break his jaw otherwise."

The youngest Toretto froze in shock and despite the mirth in Letty's eyes, her heart stopped for a moment. "What... What do you mean?"

"C'mon girl, I'm not blind," Letty sighed. "You've been tryin' hard to hide som'body."

"I am not...--"

"I ain't persuade you to tell me," the other woman interrupted her with raised hand, Twinkies softly swinging in the air. "Just saying. If he is that important to make you run behind our backs..."

A shiver slandered down her spine like an invisible hand with sharp nails. "Does... Does Dom... Does he know?"

"No," Letty snickered a little. "He's a man. He's blind. I am not." Amie was rendered speechless. Her eyes were wide with a pure panic display of panic, however, that only made Letty's smile widen. "Don't worry chicca. Ain't gonna tell him anything. That's your life and I'm not gonna step on your toes."

Before she had time to react the Hispanic beauty walked past her up the stairs with the shirt swinging around her hips and revealing the smooth curve of her butt - more than Amie wished to see.

A strong sense of dread enveloped her in the iron hold as she let the words sink in. How would Letty react if she knew it was Johnny Tran she's spent the night with? The man who blew up Brian's car and put his and Dom's life into a danger? A sudden wave of nausea hit her at the same time as her phone vibrated in her hand, making a small clinking noise against her car keys.

TJ

What would you say if we went for dinner?

════════════

Hey, hi, hello! After all, I am here with another chapter. It is a little bit short, but better something than nothing right?

I've returned on Sunday – after two lovely weeks with my family in the Czech Republic – just before the lockdown hits the fan all over the world lol. Managed to bring my mum with me. The kiddo is getting wild and loud, I will still try to find time to continue writing.

Thank you all who waited for this chapter, hope to see you soon again! Take care, stay safe and don't let the tough time of this year drag you down. I am sure all will be better soon – must be! 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

33.7K 510 14
A Brian O'conner x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Brian O'conner and this book takes place in FF1, FF4...
92.7K 2.8K 34
Thea Travers, aka Thea Toretto, former street racer, but due to an accident is partially blind. She retired from her street racing days. When her B...
268K 4.4K 89
What if Dominic and Mia Toretto had a younger sister. Her name is Violet Grace Toretto. When their father died her and her older brother Jakob left...
36.2K 386 32
I am back on my fast and the furios kick 😜 I am a Toretto. Hi all my name is Lucy and yes I'm a Toretto. One day it all comes to light when Letty at...