Rebel (Hxh)

By Slimegirl16m1

Shalnark and Feitan confess their feelings to Uvogin and Phinks and think they are rejected from the way thei... More

Confession, Flames, and a new start
Removing the past
The Club
Saved
My Main HxH AU
The Robbery and a New chapter in our lives.
Blue Whale Challenge
Three years Later
The Return
Just Smut (18+ warning)
Papa Chrollo
The Search & On edge
Brawl
Thank you all for 600 followers
Raymonds Mansion
Helping the troupe
Hang out and Sex
Invitation to Corona de Sangre Cristalizada
Bets and Make out
Full story
One Final Battle

Revenge

643 15 12
By Slimegirl16m1

No ones POV
"S-Shalnark.....Feitan!" Chrollo cried out as the two stood on top of the train in their animal outfits.

"Hi~" Feitan purrs out moving his hips side to side, putting his hands behind his back and bending forward so his ass stuck out a little.

"I thought you were-." Machi was cut off.

"Dead?~" Shalnark reminds them rubbing his arm and leaning forward just a little.

"Yeah that's what you thought but we escaped your little betrayal." Feitan grins.

"B-Betrayal? Wait what do you mean Betrayal?!" Phinks yells out confused.

"Don't play dumb! You and Uvogin told the rest of the troupe we were gay, and apparently none of you like that because you left us to die in the fire! JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME BACK DOESN'T GIVE YOU A RIGHT TO KILL ME, NOR DID YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KILL SHALNARK UVOGIN!" Feitan argues.

"But we didn't leave you to die!" Pakunoda said.

"Ahaha! Lies, me and Feitan were locked in the basement.....and I saw you leaving us behind........walking away while we screamed for your help...." Shalnark looks at them coldly and then it dawns on them.

That day in the fire, those screams must have been them.

They turn worried but remember what really happened "Wait just listen to us! We have a good reason for it! And it's not the reason you think it is, we didn't abandon you because of your sexuality's we left you behind because-!" Chrollo tried to explain but Feitan cut him off.

"So it was true.....YOU DID LEAVE US BEHIND!" Feitan is fuming at this point.

"NO!" Chrollo tried to defend "Well-Yes-But no at the same time! W-we thought you escaped from the basement!" Chrollo told.

"Hah how would you know that!" Xander laughs.

Phinks looks at him annoyed "Stay out of this! Who even are you guys?!" Phinks yelled.

"Well they're our criminal group, me and Feitan lead Black Blood~" Shalnark was more calm than Feitan but still had a cold look on his face "How about you introduce yourselves~" Shalnark orders.

"The names Xander!" Xander grins.

"And I'm Derek." Derek puts his hand over Xaviers shoulder and rubs his head with his fist.

"We're the twins!" The twins lock their hands together and do that cutesy pose bringing one of their legs up.

"I'm Alice." Alice says "And shes Allison!" Alice introduces her twin for her.

"Hi!" Allison waves her hand.

"Hello I'm Emmelyn.....Your turn Ray." Emmelyn faces Raymond who was leaning against the train and sighs.

"Raymond...." Raymond says one word then looks into the distance.

"So Fei want us to kill them~" Derek wraps his arms around Feitan and pulls him close.

Phinks grows irritated at this until Feitan elbows Derek in the gut "Obviously, and grab me like that again I'll break your hand." Feitan says like this was normal.

Xander was sneaking up on Shalnark, when Shalnark growls out "Back up there Xander Maliel....." Xander backs off.

The two focus their attention back onto their ex friends "So now that, that is over......guys attack." Feitan points and the six head down and begin to attack.

Allison goes for Machi and Shizuku, throwing Shizuku in her portal and creating another above rubble that would kill Shizuku by fall damage or other stuff.

Machi use her Nen threads to catch her and pull Shizuku towards herself. So Allison throws them both in a portal then create the exit in the sky above the museum.

Machi and Shizuku catch their fall and Allison teleports outside to continue fighting them, only to be thrown into the glass roof by Machi.

Raymond dodges the bullets thrown at him by Franklin, and the punches thrown by Bonolenov, then sends the both flying from his impact on the ground from his Nen move called Spacepact.

He grins at the damage he's caused and plans to use his move on one of his opponents but has to wait for his cool down.

Bonolenov gets up and decided to plan this carefully now that he knows how strong his opponent is.

Phinks punches Derek in the face and Derek punches him in the gut, Pakunoda tries to get a good shot at Derek without hitting Phinks, she grows irritated and yells "PHINKS MOVE!"

Phinks notices this and moves out of the way and Pakunoda takes the shot, she missed as Derek had quickly dodged the bullet.

"ALLISON TELEPORT ME!" Derek yells over and Allison created a portal that he jumps in and another comes from above Pakunoda where Derek comes out from.

He reels his fist back ready to strike, so Phinks pushes Pakunoda out of the way and uses his hands to block Derek only to get his knuckles busted "AHHH WHAT THE!" Phinks yells and gets punched in the jaw.

Pakunoda shoots Derek in the leg, the bullet piercing his skin.

Alice on the other hand was having it easy, she was copying the Kalluto and Kortopi's Nen ability's like the light of day, no problems whatsoever, and even copied some of the other members when she got close enough.

Currently she had copied Phinks's Nen move and was winding her fists back, she currently had done 8, and then went to punch Kalluto but missed and hit a pillar that knocked down into the next door exhibit.

She turns around "Your quite fast kid." Alice smiles sweetly and Kalluto scoffs.

Kortopi sneaks behind her and goes to stab her but misses as Alice dodges it.

Xander was fighting Uvogin, and Nobunaga, currently he has control of Nobunga and was forcing his body to fight Uvogin "Let go of him!" Uvogin yells.

"Haha, I'm good old man~" Xander laughs at Uvogin and Uvogin growls.

He goes to punch him but Xander uses Nobunga as a human body shield causing Uvogin to stop mid throw, and have a hesitant look on his face "I'm gonna kill you....." Uvogin says in a low tone.

Chrollo dodges Emmelyn's thousands of swords and Emmelyn swings her blade to hit his chest but Chrollo misses it just by an inch, so it cuts his shirt, creating a hole in it.

"Damn you...." Chrollo said and Emmelyn has a faint smile on her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm just following my bosses orders, nothing personal but I care deeply for them.." Emmelyn explains then insults "Unlike someone I see right now~." She Grins and Chrollo's eyes widened.

It was a few minutes later, the Battle had been going on for a while and now the police have arrived "Alright that's enough, lets go the police have ruined the fun." Shalnark says.

"Awwww do we have to Shal!" Xander says a little upset.

"Now Xander!" Feitan snaps.

They all follow their bosses through a portal the the twins Create "I hope to fight all of you at some point!" Alice says all cheery.

When they disappear through the portal the troupe bails since they didn't want to be caught by the police as BlackBlood had already weakened them enough.

Back at the Base Phinks POV
When we get back to the base Chrollo falls on his hands and knees "It's all my fault....I should've went back for them..... I should've known the two of them in front of us weren't the real Shalnark and Feitan..." Chrollo begins to cry a little.

Pakunoda comforts him to let him know it wasn't his fault... because honestly none of us could have known....... if Fei and Shal only listened to us we could have told them what really happened that day.

FlashBack
I rush out of the burning base with my bags.

I look around to see the rest of the troupe standing in front with their stuff "Wheres Feitan and Shalnark?!" I yell as I notice they weren't there.

They all look around to find the two and then Kortopi points "Over there!" We look to see Shalnark and Feitan running into the woods.

"HEY WAIT UP YOU TWO!" Machi yells out as we chase after them, I'm guessing Feitan running ahead had something to do with his confession to me, though I was confused on why Shalnark was running ahead, I have to tell Feitan I feel the same way, if only he gave me a chance to give him an answer when he confessed to me.

We run after the two for a couple of minutes when eventually I go to grab Feitans shoulder but my hand goes through him "What?!" I said shocked and the other stop in their tracks.

Suddenly Feitan and Shalnark turn into dust, and we're gone, there was a note on the ground saying they were still in the building.

My eyes widened and we all run back as we realized that we had been tricked.

But by the time we got back it was to late, the hole place was in pieces of rubble, Uvogin was looking through the rubble, seeing if they were still there trapped inside "Uvogin there's no use.....just give up....." Nobunga tried to get his best friend to calm down.

"I Can't I have to find Shalnark!" Uvogin grunts in anger and annoyance.

"Uvogin he's dead, him and Feitan are dead!" Pakunoda states.

"No he's not!" I heard the hurt in Uvogin's voice, he sounded like he wanted to cry "He's alive! There alive!" Uvogin kept lying to himself.

"Uvogin-." Machi was cut off.

"I know it! I just feel it!" Uvogin keeps digging.

"There dead Uvo-!" Franklin was cut off as well.

"They have to be alive! Shalnark has to be alive I- I need to- I need to tell him!" Uvogin panics.

"UVOGIN THERE DEAD! SHALNARK IS DEAD!" Chrollo yells again Uvogin.

"NO HES NOT! SHALNARK ISN'T ALOUD TO DIE YET! NOT WHEN I HAVEN'T TOLD HIM I FEEL THE SAME WAY HE DOES ABOUT ME!" Uvogin finally looks back at all of us with tears falling from his face, his look was angered and hurt.

At that moment.....I knew the pain Uvogin was feeling.......I didn't get the chance to confess to Feitan yet......and I might have just lost my best friend and possibly future lover......

So I walk over to the rubble and begin to dig with Uvogin.

He looked at me with a shocked look and I feel the tears fall from my eyes as I say "I need to tell Feitan I feel the same way as him......so I'm not giving up yet ether........" I said as I push the rocks to the side in search for him.

Eventually the other troupe members join in search for the two.......but by the end of the day it hit us.......they probably burned in the fire, their bodies probably ashes.......and that day we realized we lost two of our beloved members......not even members.....but we lost two members of our family.....

Flashback over

I stare at the ground as tears fall from my face, I should have been there for him.....I should have been quicker with my response.....then maybe things would have been different..... for all of us.....

Feitan's POV
I stare at the ground as I sit on the chair in front of all of my friends, Shalnark standing by my side as my right hand man, and best friend "That battle was so fun, I haven't had that much fun in a while!" Alice says.

"I can't wait until we fight them again!" Allison agrees with her sister.

"It was certainly amusing." Raymond perks a grin which was rare since he rarely smiled.

"What now bosses?" Emmelyn asks.

Shalnark looks at me and I nod giving him the go to "Will go back to York New and all stay there for a while, they'll find us and will have our real battle there~" Shalnark explains and they all have that devilish look on their faces.

"Well my place is always opened to BlackBlood my bosses." Emmelyn tells.

"Then will head out tonight." I say as I get up and head back to my room.

Soon the real battle will begin~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.2K 54
Waking up surrounded by an unfamiliar place was a new one even for you, but the most unsettling thing about waking up is seeing a wide eyed black and...
779K 21.4K 54
[[Feitan x Reader]] Who knew it would end up like this. - DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own hunter x hunter - Mature content - Violence & Swearing - Sensiti...
34K 1.6K 20
From the day you left home you had been dreading the ill-fated meeting with your soulmate. Correction, one of your seven soulmates. Further correctio...
178K 4.9K 23
(Y/n) is trying to steal Feitan's heart while he coldly interacts with her. No matter how harsh his words are, no matter how many times she gets reje...