My Nanny

Da slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... Altro

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

SIXTY ONE

9.2K 222 4
Da slxtforme_

"Remind me why we're taking a break
It's obviously insane
'Cause we both know what we want"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"Hey you've been quiet ever since the Gabriel thing... it's been three days Gaby you sure you don't wanna go out with me and eat? I'll buy you something, a sandwich? chocolate? Even beer?" Dalvin asked and I looked up from my phone just glaring at him.

"Actually can you get me a couple of beers, I've been wanting to drink for a while" He nodded his head and I leaned back against the grey couch staring into my black phone screen. I really can't believe I left Gabriel like that... I'm really fucking stupid, we have a lot going on especially this month. It was Aubrey and Gabriel's birthday the 29th and I'm here...

"I'll have them deliver the beers here then I'll meet up with my girlfriend... I'll be back late don't wait up for me. Also don't drunk call Gabriel... I know you might do that" I sighed annoyed. The front door closed and I face planted on the couch, breathing in and out, turning around looking up at the ceiling. I scroll through Instagram feeling sleepy but my screen turned grey when a call came onto my phone. I picked up quickly without seeing the number and placed it against my ear.

"Hello?" I said slightly annoyed and the person from the other side giggled.

"Hey girly... it's been a long time right?" I recognized Ariel's voice and I sighed rolling my eyes.

"What the fuck? Ariel where are my kids?" She only sighed in response then spoke to someone else.

"Oh your two newborns? I don't know but if you must know I've been going through a crisis, with a missing husband and a missing step-son. Alessandro, I assume you already know since he was or is dating my daughter Aubrey"

"Your husband is missing?" I asked dumbfounded but remembered Gabriel was holding him hostage somewhere.

"So if Chase is missing and Alessandro is too... and your talking me means that Thomas has them" I sighed heavily.

"Wow what a genius... I was sent an address regarding a party being hosted by him. I'm not trying to fight with you right now, I just need to get Chase's kid back even though Chase is probably hiding from Gabriel but I don't care right now" I scratched my head and stayed quiet. I felt the phone vibrate against my cheek.

"I'm sure you're going to tell Gabriel... it's tomorrow at around six... dress nicely and wear a mask since it's a masked party"

"Okay" I hung up the phone quickly and decided to call Gabriel since it was a lot to text him. Or maybe I just wanted a reason to call him just to see how he was doing.

As the phone rang I heard the doorbell ring and I opened the door seeing a man holding the bag of beers. I could hear Gabriel faintly speaking.

"Hold on Gabriel"

"Did my brother pay already?" The guy nodded his head and I handed him a couple of singles as a tip I found in my pocket and handed it to him. I said goodbye and closed the door behind me walking back inside the kitchen placing the beers on the small island.

"How about you call me when you aren't busy... Gabriela I'm working right now" I could tell he was annoyed and I just rolled my eyes.

"Calm down, I ordered something from the store... anyways I got information about the twins" I hear him clearing his voice.

"Ariel called me supposedly Thomas took Irene and Luca along with Chase's son... Alessandro. He's hosting a party tomorrow and were invited" I held the phone with my ear and shoulder as I opened the beer bottle with the opener and took a sip feeling the tangy taste.

"Send me the address, and are you talking about Alessandro? The boy who's seeing Aubrey?" I took another sip.

"Yes that's Chase's son... also I've been meaning to ask, where is Chase?"

"Okay... do you need a ride to the party tomorrow?" He completely ignored my question and I sighed placing him on speaker.

"No... I can drive to the place" I hear him laughing and I smirk knowing I was making him mad slowly.

"We'll if you don't have anything else to say then, I'll see you at the party tomorrow" He hung up the phone quickly.

"Bastard..." I muttered to myself and drank the whole bottle then opened up another one. I took the beer with me to the spare bedroom that I was currently staying in and sat down on the floor opening up the suitcase. I looked through the shit ton of random clothes I threw in here. I don't even know what clothes I grabbed.

Ironically I pull an expensive gold dress that Gabriel gifted me from the suitcase. I grabbed my wallet and Dalvin's spare apartment keys to go out and buy a some matching heels and a mask. I took one finale sip of the beer and placed the bottle on the nightstand, I grabbed my coat and stood up walking out to the room.

-

"Thank you Dalvin for taking me out" I heard a female voice say from the hallway and I flipped onto my stomach scrolling through Instagram. I responded to Jennie's text messages about me being gone so I decided to explain to her. I look at the top of my screen seeing the call from Aubrey and I picked it up.

"Hey Aub" I said seeing her trying to place the phone so it's facing her and I notice that she's in the living room.

"Hi Gaby... how are you?" She asked and I noticed her looking to the side when someone was speaking.

"I'm good, I was about to get ready for bed"

"What did you guys eat for dinner?" She looked back at the phone smiling, distracted by something else nearby her.

"Dad did some chicken wings and fries for us. It was so good" I smiled seeing how happy she looked.

"Jayden's mad because it's his day to do the dishes and there's a lot of grease but I'm helping him out" I laughed.

"Of course, you know your brother hates washing dishes or washing anything in general"

"Very true, but I also called you wondering why you aren't here, what happened?" I ran my hand through my hair sighing.

"Dalvin needed some help with things... so I'll be here for a couple of days" I said seeing her head tilt to the side like she didn't believe me or something.

"You know you'll always be a terrible liar Gaby... I had a chat with my dad. He didn't say much just said that you two had some differences but he was drinking so I was a bit worried and I asked" I breathed in heavily knowing a teenager shouldn't have to worry about our problems.

"Don't worry he didn't go into details and told me to not worry... I just wanted to make sure he was okay"

"Well that's good... I'm going to sleep Aub, I'll see you guys soon" Aubrey said goodbye and hung up the phone.

You shouldn't drink in front of the kids, let alone having Aubrey talk to you about our problems.

I sent him the message and placed the phone on the bed, I stood up grabbing a change of clothes and one of the towels Dalvin gave me. Before I go inside the bathroom I see my phone ringing. I walked towards my phone seeing him calling and I picked up, taking it with me to the bathroom.

"You really think I would drink in front of the kids intentionally?" I could tell he was angry.

"It's not like you haven't done it before... also calling me was unnecessary you could have just texted me back" I took off my shirt and jeans.

"I was in my office drinking and Aubrey walked in, she so happened to figure out what was happening between us and I told her we were taking a break"

"Good for you, don't explain anything else to her. This is our problem and I don't want them dragged into this because of your stupidity" He chuckled.

"You're being a bitch Gabriela... I only told Aubrey we we're taking a fucking break and not to ask about it anymore. If what I say concerns you so much then how about you tell them the real reason why you're in your fucking brother's apartment and not here with us..." I smiled not being hurt over him calling me a bitch because I know he was angry so I'll let it slide.

"Goodbye Gabriel" I hung up the phone and turned it off. I took my panties and bra off and turned on the shower to it's hottest.

-

I woke up instantly and grabbed my phone seeing that it was already one in the afternoon. I groaned tired from last night, after off and on texting with Gabriel eventually I just ignored him and fell asleep. I went inside the bathroom, brushing my teeth and fixing my hair. Once I finished I felt my stomach growling and I went out into the hallway. I hear a door open behind me and I see a girl coming out from my brother's room.

"Oh hey, sorry I was just getting water for Dalvin" She tightens the bed sheet against her chest and walks passed me. I stay silent and sit down on the couch, waiting for her to leave the kitchen so I can get something to eat without it being awkward.

"I don't mean to be all up in your business but you seem a sad" She sat down next to me and I glanced over at her. She was naked underneath the sheet...

"Oh no I'm not sad... but I've never meet you before. I could tell your special to my brother he never brought girls home before" I said and she laughed.

"Yeah he told me the story, and he also told me about you. You seem like a very nice person but usually siblings come over because it means something bad happened or they're running away from something"

"Well... I told my fiancé we needed a break... because he lied to me about something that was very personal to me... but the truth is I'm scared to get married. I gave recently birth and I'm scared we might be going too fast" I felt my shoulders relax, as I finally confessed something that's been on my mind since we've started talking about the wedding.

"I think you should tell him or else you'll regret it. You can't hide something like that from him too or else it'll just eat you up. He should know about your concerns and if he isn't agreeing with you or supporting you then you shouldn't be together. I'm sure the secret he kept from you was for a good reason" She side hugged me and walked off with the glass of water.

-

I slid the fitted gold dress passed my thighs, grabbing the matching gold mask from the bed and picked up the white fur coat, walking out into the living room hearing the sounds of my heels on the wooden floor.

"I'll be going out, I'm coming back late" My brother nodded his head without looking away from the tv. I grabbed my car keys walked down the steps, making it outside of his house feeling the cold hit my naked legs and I see a big black car parked right in front of mine so I couldn't leave until it moved. I rolled my eyes and hoped it wasn't who I thought it was. The door opened and expectedly walked out Thomas wearing a black suit.

"Hello, Выглядишь потрясающе" Thomas said walking up to me and he grabbed my hand leaning down to kiss it but I pulled away aggressively.

(You look amazing)

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You think you could take my kids and then show up here like it's nothing" I said moving closer to him and he backed up putting his hands up.

"Funny right... I thought I would make a dramatic entrance but for now I don't want to talk about your kids. Let's talk about the juicy gossip about you being back on the market as a single lady... I hear you broke up with the handsome Mr.King. I mean you're not by his side so that's what I'm assuming" He tilted his head. I bit my lip and slapped him across the face, seeing him smiling. This bastard was finding this funny.

"I'm getting my kids back Thomas... one way or another" I pushed him against my car and he smiles wickedly.

"Mhm yes the King family, very protective... but if you want any luck in getting them back you'll attended the party as my date... If you behave then maybe I'll give you the address to where they are" Thomas pushed himself off the car and went around it opening the door to his car. I breathed in heavily and got inside.

_______________
Touch It - Ariana Grande

EDITED 1/11/2024

LISTENING TO: Kill Bill - SZA

Thank you for reading❤️
Also thank you thank you for 71 K reads😘
Don't forget to ⭐️ pls
TYY FOR 312 K READS 🤍🤍
Sorry for not uploading last Friday 😭
GO STREAM QUEENDOM THE QUEENS ARE BACK RED VELVET!❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

163K 3.9K 23
β™› π“π‘πž πŒπ¨π› 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐒𝐬 π–π’πŸπž β™› in which a young 21 year old, gets pregnant by her husband, who cheats on her.
89.1K 2.2K 51
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘“π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘π‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘›π‘‘ 𝑀𝑒 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘š. ...
2.8M 72.7K 58
Nathan Vaughn is a hard working dad of a beautiful baby boy in which he is prepared to go the extra mile to keep him safe. He is the leader of the bi...
160K 5K 43
Ciara, Ends up falling pregnant with her abusive boyfriends baby. She left with the baby but is he truly gone out their life? Zane, Famous model, bun...