𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀 ⟿ vinnie ha...

By cr00k4d1l3

❝ put a price on emotion looking for something to buy. you've got my devotion but man i can hate you sometime... More

opening !
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀.
( oo1, act one)
( oo2, act one )
( oo3, act one )
( oo4, act one )
( oo5, act one)
( oo6, act one )
( oo7, act one )
( oo8, act one )
( oo9, act one )
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊.
( oo1, act two )
( oo2, act two )
( oo4, act two)
( oo5, act two )
( oo6, act two )
( oo7, act two )
( oo8, act two )
( oo9, act two )

( oo3, act two )

7K 220 210
By cr00k4d1l3

-- fine line

THE MOONLIGHT WAS SHINING DOWN ON THE FRIENDS AS THEIR VOICES FILLED THE EARLY MORNING AIR. Vinnie found himself, more than once, staring at Josslyn in complete awe. Whether it was the way her hair fell, or the way she would wrap her sweater tighter around her, or the way her hands flew up to her face to conceal the pink blush that swept her cheeks when someone that wasn't him made her laugh.

"V, you okay?" Leo asked when Emily wasn't listening. Although Vinnie had never fully admitted it, Leo knew his cousin inside out, and had known since the day he met Josslyn that Vinnie liked her, maybe even loved her. "You've been staring at Lynn all night"

"No, I'm good" Vinnie replied, tearing his gaze away from the girl sat a few metres away from him. "Do you think she likes him?"

"Who?"

"Josslyn" Vinnie scratched his temple uncomfortably. "Do you think she likes Dylan? She's been flirting with him all goddamn night"

Leo chuckled and shook his head, patting his cousin sympathetically on the arm. "Dude, if you really like her, break up with Emily. She doesn't deserve this"

"I don't want to do that" Vinnie furrowed his brows and took a swig of root beer before standing up and moving towards Emily, who had since moved away to sit with Esmerelda. 

He could hear Dylan murmur something to Josslyn, followed by the girls angelic giggle and faint "Stop, you can't say things like that!" Dylan laughed, and flung his arm around Josslyn, pulling her close. She rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes and basking in the moonlight that she allowed to take over her

"Guys!" Leo shouted, rooting around in his backpack that he absolutely insisted on taking everywhere "Let's listen to some music!"

"Yes!" Emily yelled, standing up and running straight past Vinnie and towards Leo. "I call dibs on the first song!"

Esmerelda and Vinnie slowly walked back towards the group, taking in the sight of their four friends all conversing about what songs to play. Josslyns back was pressed against Dylans chest, his chin resting on her shoulder. Vinnie's chest filled with fire at the sight in front of him, a forced breath pushing itself out of his nose. Just like Leo did, she gave him a small pat on the shoulder before skipping over to her boyfriend and latching herself onto his arm like a koala.

The speaker beeped, and music started flooding out it and across the beach.

Put a price on emotion

Looking for something to buy

You've got my devotion

But man I can hate you sometimes.

Emily grabbed Vinnies hand, pulling him towards the middle of the beach where they could dance , Leo and Esmerelda following suit. 

"You wanna dance?" Dylan asked Josslyn, his calloused guitar hands lying on her waist. 

"Of course" She smiled, holding out her hand and pulling him towards where their friends were. His right hand fell onto her waist, her's onto his shoulder, and they linked their left hands together so they couldn't tell where Dylan's started and Josslyn's ended.

We'll be a fine line,
We'll be alright.

Dylan sang lowly in Josslyn's ear as she pressed her face into his shoulder. She could feel Vinnies eyes boring into her back, but she continued smiling into the boys shoulder as he sang to her some more.

We'll be alright.

"OKAY, OKAY, JOSSLYN, TRUTH OR DARE?" Emily asked. They were all sat around a small bonfire seeking warmth in the cold cold night.

"Truth" Josslyn said, wrapping her arms closer to her body.

"Did you ever....have feelings for Vinnie?" Emily replied, laughing like it was a funny moment. Leo's face drained of colour as Esmerelda looked away from the two awkwardly. Vinnie looked off at the floor, like the sand was the most interesting thing he had ever seen in his life. "Passing is just saying yes"

"Then no" Josslyn stated, looking at Vinnie in the eyes as all life left his honey orbs. An awkward silence overcame the group.

"Okayyy" Dylan clapped his hands together, in attempt to ease the tension, but failing miserably. "Do you guys wanna...have a photoshoot or something?"

"What?" Leo asked, looking at Dylan like he had grown a whole other head.

"I don't know, man, just trying to difuse the tension" He replied, standing up and holding his hand out for Josslyn, which she gladly took. "We're gonna...yeah" 

dylanoriizniek uploaded a photo!

dylanoriizniek: went to get breakfast but ended up dancin in the rain instead :')
Liked by josslynsimons, leoripley and 694 others.
Tagged: josslynsimons

leoripley: YOU GUYSSSSS MAKIN ME FEEL SINGLE
|-> esmonroe: you fucking what

vinniehacker: cute
|-> username: LKNBFHRYUEIK HES SALTY AS FUCK

username: jj bb who is this man

username: WHO TOOK THIS
|-> emnicoll: i did :)

username: NOOOOO THE WHOLE GANG WERE TOGETHER

username: where is tiktokroom
|-> tiktokroom: shhhh
      |-> dylanoriizniek: BRUHHHH GET THE FUCK OUTRYUHNJ

username: are they dating?
|-> josslynsimons: im legally blind

TWO BATHROOM BREAKS, THREE ARGUMENTS AND ONE VERY AWKWARD CAR JOURNEY LATER, the six finally arrived somewhere that served breakfast and was open at four'o'clock in the morning. By this point in time, all they wanted to do was go to bed and go to sleep. 

They all tucked into their breakfast, the only thing heard throughout the whole restaurant was their chewing and the low humming of the jukebox. No matter how hard he tried, Vinnie couldn't stop thinking about prom night, when everything fell into place.

It was two in the morning, and the original four had decided to get some midnight 'snacks' at a quaint little cafe a few miles away from their school. Vinnie was sat beside Josslyn, his arm snaked around her shoulders as she leaned into him. It was before Esmerelda and Leo were official, before him and Emily were together, before Dylan came into the pictures and swept Josslyn off her feet.

He could see the heart-eyeing each other from across the table. All he wanted to do was run.

"Guys, will you promise me something?" Emily asked, taking a sip of her coffee. Everyone looked over at her. She put her hand in the middle of the table. "If we're all not together in this lifetime, we'll be together the next"

"I promise" Esmerelda said staight away, putting her hand on top of Emilys.

"Us too" Leo followed suit, pulling Vinnies hand in the middle of the table along with his own.

"Me three" Dylan smiled, putting his hand on top of Vinnies. It was cold. Josslyn loved the cold.

Everyone looked over at Josslyn. She was staring intently at Vinnie, his eyes were pleading for something, anything. Whether it was forgiveness, or love, or a bite from her breakfast wrap, he didn't care. As long as it was from her.

Her voice was quiet. You could barely hear it.

"I promise"

filler!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 2.3K 56
Your Family was involved in the mafia, mainly the fact your Family was the 2nd most powerful, richest, feared mafia in the world. you were never invo...
3.6K 68 11
Jake Garcia x Reader Read to find out I guess (Discontinued)
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
97.8K 3K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...