Saints Of The Mafia

By MisTofDesire

The Garden Of Blood Trilogy: Book Three Arden has just died leaving her family in danger of being over throne... More

🔞READ⚠
CHARACTERS
🌹The Tale
🌹ONE
🌹TWO
🌹Three
🌹FOUR
🌹FIVE
🌹SIX
🌹SEVEN
🌹EIGHT
🌹NINE
🌹TEN
🌹ELEVEN
🌹TWELVE
🌹THIRTEEN
🌹FOURTEEN
🌹FIFTEEN
🌹SIXTEEN
🌹SEVENTEEN
🌹EIGHTEEN
🌹NINETEEN
🌹TWENTY🍃
🌹TWENTY🍃ONE
🌹TWENTY🍃TWO
🌹TWENTY🍃THREE
🌹TWENTY🍃FOUR
🌹TWENTY🍃FIVE
🌹TWENTY🍃SIX
🌹TWENTY🍃SEVEN
🌹TWENTY🍃EIGHT
🌹TWENTY🍃NINE
🌹THIRTY🌳
🌹THIRTY🌳ONE
🌹THIRTY🌳TWO
🌹THIRTY🌳THREE
🌹THIRTY🌳FOUR
🌹THIRTY 🌳FIVE
🌹THIRTY🌳SIX
🌹THIRTY🌳SEVEN
🌹THIRTY🌳EIGHT
🌹THIRTY🌳NINE
🌹FORTY🎭
🌹FORTY🎭ONE
🌹FORTY🎭TWO
🌹FORTY🎭THREE
🌹FORTY🎭FOUR
🌹FORTY🎭FIVE
🌹FORTY🎭SIX
🌹FORTY🎭SEVEN
🌹FORTY🎭EIGHT
🌹FORTY🎭NINE
TRAILER
🌹FIFTY
🌹FIFTY🎲ONE
🌹FIFTY🎲TWO
🌹FIFTY🎲THREE
🌹FIFTY🎲FOUR
🌹FIFTY🎲FIVE
🌹FIFTY🎲SIX
🌹FIFTY🎲SEVEN
🌹FIFTY🎲EIGHT
🌹FIFTY🎲NINE
🔥CHAPTER⚔SIXTY🔥
🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔ONE🔥
🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔TWO🔥
🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔THREE🔥

🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔FOUR🔥

2.1K 74 43
By MisTofDesire

BLOOD DAY‼
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

The City of Gold
Arden🕊

Blood Day is finally upon us. The day that we all been patiently awaiting. I'm only sorry I'm not down there with Nikolaos right now.

Niko has been sent down to earth to cleanse and help return the Mafia World to its original glory. The Mafia Monde is deeper than just Niko and I. It's a way of life, a way of people that loyalty and integrity governed.

War raged on beneath us, Blue and I cheered on our warriors below. They were fighting bravely. I really wished I was down there.

As each of the fallen arrive at the gates of Zion, myself, Blue and Darius await them. That was the job we were given. To greet the newcomers.

Kyra, Phanes, and Midas had the exciting job. After we sent the bastards to Ghenna they would set them up to be tortured for an eternity. No doubt they would get in on the blood and gore before leaving.

The faces of those souls who followed the Sokolov; proud and arrogant, they think that they achieved some higher purpose. Unknown to them they followed Maksim to their ultimate doom.

They were tragically unaware of the fate that was about to greet them. The knowledge of this fact alone would be enough comfort for me. But my friends wanted to toil with them.

"I need all the warriors of the 'Mighty Sokolov Family' to identify themselves please". As they all proudly started distinguishing themselves, Blue was trying her best to hold back from bursting with laughter.

"I need you to now form an orderly line, (giggle) in front of the magnificent Gold Door on your right, please. We surely await more of your fellow men who are also destined to join you. Then the door shall open". Blue said clapping her hands in glee, a broad smile plastered on her happy face.

If these men were actually men that kept the mafia law I would have pitied them. If that was the case, however, they won't have been going to Ghenna. Mafia families fought among themselves all the time. That was nothing new, but these men did unspeakable things.

"Those who did not service the Sokolov family, those who blindly followed a man to attack the mightiest Family in Russia at the expense of their own lives and died today, please form an orderly line at the door on your left". Darius proudly commanded, his chest and head held high as he secretly saluted them.

Blue and Darius' humor is delightful. The right door usually leads to Salvation. Greatness. Paradise. Not this time. This time, the door on the right will lead them to Gehenna.

👑👑👑👑

Cassius

We all stood silently, as Sachin walked among the dead and the living holding Crimson in his arms. With red eyes and no expression, he walked straight past us all.

He made his way to one of the cars and placed Crim on the hood. Carefully, he places her head on the car. Then he kisses her forehead.

My heart sinks looking at the sight. My knees shake a little under me and just before they could give out my grandfather steady me.

She's dead. My little...

"Come on," he says holding me. We made our way to sachin and stand on either side of him. Grief hangs thickly in the air around us. Sachin's sorrow rolled off of him in waves.

" Crim..." I barely whisper her name, moving my fingers to her hair, I lean down and kiss her. Closing my eyes, I could feel the tears trickling out of them.

"There's no time to mourn Cass, it's Blood Day. We need to torture and kill those fuckers before the sun sets!" Sachin says lowly wiping his tears from his face as I did the same. Something broke within us the moment she died. We weren't going to be the same ever again.

Watching Crim's white dress that was soaked with her blood I nodded my head in agreement. The blood of the fallen had to be Avenged.

" We must begin. Anatomly said they have 75 men that surrendered. We begin with them".

The time has come. One by one, each of the 75 men who surrendered, we bound by the hands and feet.

Each finger was broken at the joints of the knuckles. Each toe, we smashed with hammers. They were quick to run and do evil with their hands. Then they did not deserve hands. They did not need their limbs where they were going.

The screams and shrieks the men let out as we exacted judgment on them were thrilling, especially to Niko. We carefully cut the nipples of each man, making sure not to go too deep into the flesh and we put them on ice.

The hair of their heads, we burned off. The smell of charred flesh of their scalps filled our noses. The stench of the burning hair and flesh engulfed the entire estate.

We then marched them all out to the perimeter of the estate. All around the estate, on the massive wall, we had something prepared for them.

They were all about to be strung up, naked, upside down, by their feet. Before we hung them, we stuck the now frozen nipples of every man on their eyeballs and sewn their lids shut.

As they were all hanged by their feet, we then slit their throats. The blood would now run freely, right around this wretched place.

While the last man is being strung up Nikolaos starts talking."Let, now, the blood of these creatures soak the earth. They have paid to us for their sin, now, they have a higher price to pay to Michael. He demands more than blood. Cassius, Sachin. We have one final thing to do".

" THOSE BITCHES IN THE TORTURE ROOM!!!".

"THEY HAVE TO PAY!!!"

"BLOOD FOR BLOOD!!"

The men started shouting. We now had to deal with the man behind all the pain and suffering.

Looking at Sachin, it was evident that he was ready for this part. He looked bored when torturing the Sokolov's minions. The moment Niko said we must turn our attention to the real evil, Sachin's eyes showed that he was waiting and eager for this.

"I want Maksim". Sachin spoke up and started walking toward the Torture Room. But Niko had other plans. Raising his index finger to Sachin, he stopped him in his tracks.

" That's not your call. Be Humble!" Niko spoke with a calm, but powerful tone. His purpose clear to us. "You will assist Cassius. It is willed that he ends Maksim".

The three of us entered the torture room and there they were, right where we left them. The Sokolov family, just waiting to die by our hands. There was a seemingly infinite number of ways to go about toying with these fuckers in this very room alone. Weapons of every kind. Devices unknown to most, all here at our disposal.

" If you think you are going to use MY OWN TORTURE CHAMBER ON ME THINK AGAIN! I don't give a FUCK if you are really Nikolaos FUCKING Vitcenzo! Untie me and my family. UNTIE MEEE!!!" Maksim probably did not understand the position he was in.

Giving a faint chuckle, my grandfather smiled as broad as he could. It was scary how he looked smiling like that. "You will crack soon you filthy, disgusting, cockroach." He all but spit on Maksim.

The way Niko spoke would instill fear even into the devil. His words were soft, but the authority that rolled off of his tongue shook even Sachin and Me. He then looked at me and said,

"Whenever you're ready to begin."

In the center of the dimly lit room, there they were. Maksim, Jasha, and Ranni. They all were tied to the metal tables they lied on.

I signaled Sachin and he brought over two small knives. We cut their shirts open to reveal their bare chests. Sachin got straight into it. One by one he removed all of Jasha's teeth. Placing them in a circle that stopped at both sides of his neck around Jasha's head on the table, he bent low to his face and smiled. He was enjoying this.

Ranni shouted and cursed at us. Screaming, not out of fear, but anger and hatred. She was stubborn. Unwilling to make it easy for us. I tried removing her teeth, but she kept biting at me. Jasha however, accepted his demise. Silent tears came down his temples. His face one of a defeated man. Not a weak man, but a man wise to know it made no sense fighting.

I tried one more time with Ranni to extract her teeth, but she swung her head around and bit me on the wrist. That was the last straw. With one swing of my fist, Ranni collected a punch straight to the face.

Dropping the pliers, I grabbed some pallet sticks. These usually were used in the mouth of electroshock victims of torture so they will not crush their teeth from the pain. I had a different plan. I sharpened the top edge, and one by one I jammed them forcefully under the finger and toe-nails of Ranni.

Her screams echoed throughout the room, bouncing off of each wall and assembling right in the middle of the room, creating an orchestra of pain. Jasha was next. And so was Maksim.

Jasha writhed in pain. Maksim, took it like a champ, however. Without a word or scream, he looked me straight in the eyes and took each addition to his fingers and toes. He was strong. There was a reason everyone was afraid of him.

He was a badass. Niko stepped forward and said, "Great Mafia Don, Maksim Sokolov. I know you are strong at heart. You will stand your ground. But, there is something that WOULD break you isn't there? Cassius, kill them first".

Turning our full attention to Jasha and Ranni, Sachin told me of his plan to end them creatively, and in so doing, Maksim would crack, and then he can die. We removed the skin from both of their faces, even the scalp of their heads. By now, blood ran down the necks and covered their clothes and skin.

Maksim looked on in horror as his family called out to their gods and him for help. Their fingers and toes turned blue and red because of the sticks in them. We then cut off Jasha's dick and stuffed it into his throat. Burning the wound so he didn't bleed out. Maksim had this treatment as well. For Ranni, we took a toothpick to her clit, bursting it with a gush of blood and clear liquid.

Two thin, wooden poles were brought in long and spiked eight inches from the top. We erected the poles in two corners of the room. The poles were poorly shaven at the top, splinters were visible even from a distance. These were to be the death-bringing devices for Jasha and Ranni.

Sachin witnessed the sick and evil things the Sokolov did to innocent young girls. It was time the favor was returned. Maksim tried bowing his head so he would not have to see, but we attached two hooks to his forehead pulling his head upright. Using a razor blade, we removed both his eyelids. He would have no choice but to watch.

Using barbed wire, we tied their hands and strung them up over the poles. The wire ate into their hands slowly as they squirmed and tried to escape.

Ranni had two fish hooks attached to her nipples. Both their legs spread apart and the poles placed strategically under Ranni's cunt and Jasha's asshole. As the barbed wire tore through their hands little by little, their bodies lowered onto the poles.

Inch by inch, the pole penetrated them both. The splintery poles entering Ranni's cunt and Jasha's ass certainly looked painful. Blood oozed down each pole as they went down lower and the pole pushed deeper into them.

As the spikes now started tearing at their holes to push through, their agonizing screams now could be heard even on the estate courtyard. At this point, Maksim began crying and begging. Chunks of his dick fell to the floor as he chewed it apart to allow himself the ability to cry out to us, begging for us to stop. He ate his own dick to beg for his family.

Jasha and Ranni cursed him. They cried and wailed. "SIIIIIIIMMMMMM!!!"

Maksim convulsed in horror at his sister's outcry. "You did this to us! You killed us! I hate you!" As those words left Ranni's mouth, Maksim's body went limp. At that point, he had given up. He was now broken and he could now die by our hands.

To break him even more, we then out and end to his brother and sister. With one swing from both Sachin and I, we cut the wire holding them up, and their bodies fell quickly onto the poles.

With an ungodly cracking and flesh-tearing noise, the poles made their way straight up their insides, bursting through at their mouths. The spikes ripping everything in its path internally.

Maksim, who's eyes were now blood red from overexposure to the air and from crying, was now ours to deal with. But, our plans to end him slowly had not changed.

No Mercy.

"When you tortured and killed without mercy, you should have thought about the consequences." Sachin tells Maksim.

A huge block of ice was brought in. We opened a barrel we had sitting in the corner. Smoke and heat emerged from the barrel. It was acid, enough to devour entire men within seconds. The block of ice was placed over the barrel, and Maksim made to stand in the ice.

As the ice melt, he was closer to his end. Niko stepped forward and held Maksim's hand and said, " You ended so many lives for no reason. You sacrificed to a false god. You tortured and killed and raped. All for what? But there is no need to worry. You will open your eyes when this is over. You will live again. Just not where you thought". Laughing as he let go of Maksim's hand, he came and stood beside Sachin and me.

As the ice melted finally, Makism fell, the wire holding his hands up sliced through, removing them cleanly. His body fell into the acid and it covered him. He emerged partially, his face arms, torso, melting away and burning. His screams suddenly stopped and turned into grunts and then nothing. Body parts separated and disappeared into he acid. Then, he was no more.

Walking to the chair that Maksim had just been on, I stoop down and take the bottle I had from under it.

"You collected his blood?" Sachin asks and my grandfather smirks.

"It's the old way." I tell him shaking my head, " When we head back to Australia to bury our dead his blood will be poured on the earth."

"Well Done Cassius!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 328 21
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ *THIS BOOK CONTAINS A LOT OF MAJOR TRIGGERS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!! Kalani and Kaleb. 16 year old twins who have no one but t...
115K 2.9K 30
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
693K 16.6K 63
(MATURE CONTENT/MAFIA ROMANCE) #Series2 Previously known as Playful sins This is a second book to a three part series, you do not have to read the f...