πšƒπ™·π™΄π™°. | AVENGERS FANFIC

By 3nriched

↬' πšƒπ™·π™΄π™°. 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 [𝟷]: c o m p l e t e d ➀Tony didn't only lose his parents that day, he also lost his... More

π™³π™°πšƒπ™° 𝙻𝙾𝙢:
I.
III.
:1
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
:2
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸
XX.
XXI.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸 𝟸
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸 𝟹
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ LOKI 4
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
:3
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™°πš‚ 𝙰: Teammate
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.

II.

26.2K 685 106
By 3nriched

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎
『EMILIA』

I lay on the grass tossing my bunny up like it would touch the sky until I heard my name being called. "Mia! It's time for lunch!"

"Coming!" I got up dusting off my clothes and grabbing my bunny then ran inside the house.

When I reach the kitchen I bump into someone which causes me to fall onto the floor. I look up and see Tony.

"Watch it half-pint," Tony said helping me up and walking away.

I had no idea what that meant but the smell of delicious Brownies tore me out of my thoughts. Instead of seeing Jarvis, I see Mom pulling the tray of brownies out of the oven.

"Don't just stand there, come and try some" I sat on the kitchen stool and was about to reach over to get some but then Mom grabbed my hand and said... "Wake up darling," With a wide smile across her face. 'Wake up? but I am awake.'

"Wake up." She says again with tears streaming down her face this time. A frown painted across her face as she placed both hands on my face looking at me with glossy eyes.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!" Her voice got louder after every repetition of the word. Her once calm sad voice turned into one of panic as she began roughly shaking me.

That's when I flash my eyes open taking a deep breath feeling my cheek damp from tears I didn't even know were pouring out of my eyes. I looked around and I saw I was in a very dark room with cold concrete walls with nothing but what looks like a bed in the corner. On the other side of the room, there was a dark metal door leading to whatever lay on the other side.

Heavy sets of footsteps could be heard either walking past or coming towards the room I was in. It was all a dream? Mom and Dad must've put me here while I was asleep, so maybe they're coming to get me...

What sounds like a lock being unhinged the door then opens revealing a woman in a lab coat and behind him are two men who look to be guards holding large-looking guns in their hands. But no Mom or Dad...

Who are these people?

"Oh you have awakened I see," The woman in the lab coat says with a fainted accent walking over to me.

"Where am I? Where are my Mom and Dad?" I say trying to hold onto the bunny tight for comfort before realizing it was nowhere to be found.

She sighs and says "You don't need to worry about that at the moment child." I look at her confused about what she meant.

I guess she took notice and huffed while looking up as though she was thinking. "Okay, how do I put this..." She taps her chin meanwhile a cart is rolled in and set to the side by some individuals.

"They've given you a chance to do be of use for...a more meaningful purpose to the world. "

"Like what?" She walks up to the cart picks something off it and turns around revealing a needle and tube with something blue inside of it. "A tool to correct society's mistakes..."

She nods her head to the guard behind her and they start walking up to me. Both take each one of my arms into their hands holding me down.

"You, my dear will be Reborn..."

I started kicking around trying to free myself from their grips but it's they were too secured around my arms. I started to scream and kick. "No! Let go of me!!..."

The woman in the lab coat walked slowly toward me but I kept kicking my feet. "This will only hurt for a short moment," She said before I felt something injected into my arm, and before I knew it I had passed out.

•••••
『3』

Arina and her men brought her to the lab securing her wrist and ankles to the metal table so they could observe the results of their experiment.

To their surprise, it went better than expected.

Not like they put much hope in her survival but with the change in circumstance they decide to continue further. While the young Stark lies unconscious and is strapped up to the hard metal table almost lifeless. All the while the reason for it, Dr. Arina Zola stood admiring the various substances traveling through tubes and into the girl's body. The first dosage was the leftover super-soldier serum collected from the Starks trunk and now it was a concoction of various serums; some untested or freshly created by Arina herself.

"We've already had what we needed, what more can we afford to lose to these experiments of yours Arina?"

"And your little super soldier group was any better?" The colonel glared at Arina's smirk as she continued to watch over the process taking notes of everything in her diary.

"You doubt me so much when you have done so little..." Dr. Arina said ignoring the doctors beside her and walking over to the examination table.

"Allow me to show what victory looks like." Arina Zola was never really respected like her father, Armin Zola. To everyone else, nobody thought she could ever live up to the great legacy her father had. But that was about to change...

Arina smiled at the unconscious 12-year-old that lay before her. She was the key to getting the recognition Arina always desired. "When she awakens put her in the chair..."

"Couple of things I'll to clear out." The other scientists nod and resume back to what they were doing. Arina is handed an injector without a second to spare she grabs the girl's arm and injects more of the blue fluids into her.

5 minutes later Mia began to thrash around in sweat groaning in pain and letting out screams of agony. Her body felt like it was lit on fire and like her brain was being stabbed multiple times.

What she felt couldn't be described simply as pain but what felt like years of pain summed up into a minute.

Tears raced across her face as the pain only lasted a few minutes before dulling. Her brown eyes now held a fluorescent blue glow.

Her veins glowed with this bright blue energy making every vein in her body very visible. All sources of power in the facility; Lights, Computers, Generators, etc. flickered or went out for a quick minute before Mia passed out once again. Meanwhile, Arina stood there with a  smile.

Her smile grows wider as she strokes Mia's face getting nothing. "I have made my prized pupil..."

While she rests her hand on Mia's cheek she looks up at the functional scientists and says "Make preparations to have her memory wiped. It's about time we gave our little one a fresh start..."

•••••

Heavily Armed guards stood in each corner of the room with Arina standing by and Mia strapped to a metal chair. A man stood by the control panel ready for what order was to come from Arina.

They set the metal faceplate onto Mia ready on command. "She's a real fighter. I want her completely reset and ready for compliance." With that said they nod and start the mind-wiping.

All that was heard was Mia's muffled screams of pain as hundreds of electricity bolts rushed through her brain.

Any sign of what happened that day was erased.

Any reminder of any family was erased.

Every bit of memory of Mia was erased.

The pain then stops as she lowers her head with tears drying up on her face.

"Who are you?" Arina asks testing her out.

Mia looked around frantically and was confused in tears. "Please—Pl-Please n-no..." Arina gave an unsatisfied frown.

"No, do it again." They send electric bolts through her head again she screams in pain. The electric bolts then stop and Arina looks at Mia again and asks "Who are you?"

"I. Don't. Know." Mia said this time blankly. But yet again Arina was displeased with the response.

"Again," She says without removing her gaze from the 12-year-old. Once again another set of electric bolts go through her head but twice as much as last time is released. Mia was in unbearable pain. As if someone was lighting her brain on fire but instead of leaving behind burn marks, it left an excruciating amount of pain.

When they stopped again Arina lowered herself to Mia's eye level grabbing by her jaw and chin. "Who are you?" she asked.

Mia didn't speak but just stared blankly at the woman in front of her with empty eyes, which made Arina smile in approval. "That's much better,"

1475 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 2.3K 32
Being the only child of Tony Stark, Freya was kept out of the spotlight so that she might live a semi-normal life. Unfortunately, how she became Tony...
14.7K 500 13
A xreader fanfiction. Any gender reader. You were trying so hard to hide your powers but with each passing day it was getting more difficult. Until o...
382K 13.9K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
73.8K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...