my mafia Stepbrothers Bts ff...

By haniya_rose_black

Y/n who wanted to avenge her father's death ,who was killed in front of her eyes when she was just a kid, bec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Not an update
Chapter 3
Should I Make A J. Jk ff
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chap 9
Chapter 10
Chap 11
A/n Update
Chapter 12 (phobia)
Somethings About Me
Chapter 13 (hospital) PT 1
Chap 13 Teaser 😏
Chapter 13 PT 2

Chapter 5

5.7K 180 48
By haniya_rose_black

Y/n POV

Some one tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a random girl.

Y/n: what do you want?(i said coldly)

Random girl: well I'm new to this school so can you tell me where's the principle's office.?

Y/n: sure...... This is the principle's office and what's your name again?

Random girl: omg my childhood friend can't recognize me (fake sobs)

Y/n:*eyes widen* HWASA!!!

Hwasa: thank god this girl didn't forgot me 😑😑

Y/n: OK so now go I'll wait.................... OK so what's your subjects*checks her schedule * we have the same classes EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK

Hwasa: you'll never grow up

Y/n: ik. Now let's go to the class.

Miss??? : miss y/n why are you late

Y/n: I was showing hwasa the way to the principal's office.

Miss??? : OK class so we have a new student, come and introduce yourself to the class.

Hwasa: hi I'm hwasa don't mess with me or y/n or you'll regret it.

Ms???: okay so go and sit behind y/n.

Hwasa:ok (sits behind y/n)

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE CLASS

Miss???: OK so class dismissed.

In the next class which is dance

Mr someone I don't know: ok so class we are having 7 new students. Please come in.

??? : hi I'm Jackson and these are jb, Jin-young, mark, bambam, yugyeom and young-Jae. And together we are-

Y/n: Got7!!! YOU GUYS CAME BACK!!!

Got7: Y/N!! WE MISSED YOU.

y/n ran to them and hugged them all very tightly and they did the same, but little did they know that someone was watching them from afar and was becoming angry.

Maknae line POV

Jimin: Why the fuck is she hugging those boys what was there name again. Got7. Yeah.

Taehyung: idk hyung but it looks like they have a strong bond. Maybe they are her best friends but why boys.

Jungkook: your wrong v hyung don't you remember that girl who's sitting behind y/n said not to mess with her or y/n.

Taehyung: hmm. Maybe someone needs to be interrogated.*smirk*

A/n POV

The maknae line didn't wanted a sister because they would never replace their real blood related sister aka 'eunbi'. So they don't like y/n but the hyung line wanted another little sister so they were happy that they are getting another sister even if she is not blood related. The maknae line kinda like y/n as a sister because she's sweet and Savage but are scared that she might know their secret.

But little did they know that she already knows that

END OF A/N POV
END OF MAKNAE LINE POV

Y/N POV

I ran into my childhood best friends arms aka my cousins. I haven't seen them in like 7 years. They all are elder than me and they needed to go to Japan for their Mafia training when I was just 10 years old and we have a pretty good bond between each other.

Y/n: how have you been these years.

Jackson: we are same as when you left us but now we are more handsome.

Dance teacher: *coughs* OK enough of the reunion. Go to your seats.

Then we went to our seats

Danc teacher: OK so first we have bts. OK so boys come and dance.

Dance teacher: OK so y/n come and dance for us.

Y/n: hey guys would anyone of like to join me. (to got7)

Jackson, bambam : sure cmon.

Dance teacher: well done guys so n-

Jungkook: I want more.

Y/n POV

As we finished dancing everyone started to cheer us, then I looked at my 'step brothers' only the hyung line  were smiling and clapping but I just gave them an emotionless look and as I was about to go to my seat jungkook suddenly said that he wanted more.

END OF Y/N POV

Dance teacher: OK y/n can you dance again.

Y/n: sure.

Now y/n has danced on 3 songs and was tired but jungkook wanted more.

Jungkook: I want one more.

Then y/n again went in front.

Y/n POV

Jungkook keeps asking for more so now I'm dancing on the song that reminds me of my dad.

End of y/n POV

(pretend that it's only you)

After the dance Got7 and hwasa looked at me feeling pity, but then everyone's eyes widen in at what they saw.....

Dance teacher: y/n!!!! Your arm it's bleeding.

Y/n POV

I looked at my right sleeve was completely covered in blood. Sana really had to slice my arm with a knife.

Y/n: *sigh* it's nothing I'll just go clean it up.

But as I was about to walk someone lifted me up and that caught me off guard so I started to shout at the person only to get smacked by the person.

Y /n: let me go you idiot. I can walk by myself you dumb*ss.

Mark: first of all I'm older than you so respect me and second of all LANGUAGE!!!. And third of all how did you got that cut??

Y/n: idk.......

Mark:.............. You know I'm not dumb.

Y/n:...................................

At the nurse's office

Jin: OK so now where did you get that cut from?

Y/n: somewhere.

Oh and did I tell you that I am surrounded by my stepbrothers and cousin, who were all concerned.

Jackson: you know that's not even an answer.

Yoongi: it is looks like it's made from a knife or a razor.

Mark: how do you know???

Yoongi: look how it's formed. It's a straight line without having any zigzag. So who did it??

Y/n: *looks away* no one.

Yugyeom: y/n (he said in a serious tone)

Bam bam: heyyyyyy! My poor baby is hurt and you're asking her questions. Disrespectful! (a little bit of sarcasm)

He then came to me and hugged me but he accidentally touched my wound that was in my stomach because of those bitches, so I hissed in pain.

Y/n: ssssss... Aaaaaaaaa it hurts.

Jin: y/n are you OK?? What hurts??!!

Y /n: my stomach.

Jin then put his hand on my stomach while I hissed in pain again.

Jin: y/n lift up your shirt.

Y/n: what nooooo!!..

Jin: Y/n. Lift. Up. Your. Shirt.

I lift up my shirt and they all gasped as they saw the green-purple-blue bruise on my stomach

Suddenly the door of the nurse office swung opened and I widened my eyes in shock to see the person.

Y/n:..........????.......

Hello lovely people how are you. It's a/n here and you're watching a fanfic. So I wanted to apologize because I didn't upload in so long because of my exams. So here chapter no 5. Enjoy and guys look

Boy with luv reached 1b views. CONGRATULATIONS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A/n

Unknown 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 12.3K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
7.1K 198 30
A sweet girl 😇but at the same time she can be devil😈 her past is traumatized she will be suffering from depression what happened when her mom marr...
24.7K 898 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
134K 3.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...