Moments

By timesoftrouble

Each chapter is a chapter of Quick's life after high school / mostly what we didn't get to see in the show. I... More

Graduation
Yale
Jake
Ski Trip
Valentine's Day
Finn Forever
Proposal?
Air Force
First Phone Call
Fall Semester 2013
Winter Break
2014
Christmastime
Galentine's Day
Summer 2015
Kindergarten
Midterms
The First Wedding
Yale Graduation Ceremony
Tooth Fairy
Beth's Birthday
Apartment
Miscarriage
Deployment
Checking In
Thanksgiving
New Year's Eve
Injury
Nightmares
Discharged
Pete
Therapy
Catching Up
Ruth and Sarah
Mother's Day
Summer 2017
Proposal
Puck's Birthday
The Lopierces
Big Sister
Eight
5 years
Elope
Max
Mother-in-Law
Baby Number 2
Home from the Hospital
L.A.
House
Home Renovations
Artie's Wedding
Purposefully Pregnant
Covid
Work
Best Man
Baby #3
Push Present
Summer 2020
Album Release
Hudson is Two
Family Meeting
Rachel St. James
Evans Babies
Grammys 2021
Oscars 2021
Ariana
Lucy's First Birthday
Work
Back

Wedding Reception

115 6 1
By timesoftrouble

Quinn took a deep breath as she looked in the mirror.

"You look gorgeous." Santana reassured Quinn.

"I look like I'm still pregnant." Quinn noted, running her hands down the front of her dress.

"Shut up." Santana muttered, rolling her eyes. "You're only, like, two and a half months postpartum and your abs are already back."

"Not quite." Quinn shook her head. "But Noah and I really wanted to do this on our anniversary."

"Seriously, you can't even tell that you just had a baby." Santana promised. "Or that you're a mother of two."

"I can't believe we made it." Quinn changed the subject.

"I can." Santana smiled. "I just can't believe Puck's a married man."

"He's settled down over the years." Quinn pointed out.

"Yeah, he's so in love with you, it's actually kind of gross." Santana teased.

"Just like you with Brittany." Quinn pointed out.

Santana nodded. "Are you sure you wanna do this? Because if you're not ready, I have an escape plan."

"Santana." Quinn laughed lightly. "We have two kids together."

"Still." Santana shrugged.

"We're already legally married." Quinn reminded Santana.

"So?" Santana asked.

"I'm ready and I'm sure." Quinn smiled. "But you really thought of everything, didn't you?"

"Someone had to." Santana nodded.

"Well, thank you for all your help with the planning and the babysitting and the decision-making. You've been the best matron of honor ever." Quinn told Santana.

"I came to two of your weddings and you didn't come to mine." Santana pointed out.

"I would've loved to have been at yours." Quinn frowned. "And thank you for being here."

"Don't forget about me the next time one of your kids needs a godmother." Santana smirked as the door opened and the other bridesmaids entered.

"It's almost time to line up." Tina stated. "The boys are ready to go."

"Where are the kids?" Quinn wondered. "I need my flower girl."

"Hudson's with your mom, and Beth's with Jake." Mercedes told Quinn. "She's really excited."

"My brothers actually look decent for once." Sarah added.

"Noah's waiting inside, and the boys are lined up in the hall." Marley said.

"Okay." Quinn nodded. "Crap, Santana. I need someone to walk me down the aisle. It was supposed to be Finn, but-"

"I'll get Mr. Schue." Santana cut Quinn off. "Everyone else, line up."

-

"Hey, everything okay?" Mr. Schue asked when Santana returned with him.

Quinn nodded slowly. "I wanted to ask someone to walk me down the aisle. Someone who was like a dad to me, especially when I really needed it."

Mr. Schue smiled.

"Would you do it, Mr. Schue?" Quinn requested.

"I'd be honored." Mr. Schue nodded. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." Quinn nodded back. "Santana, can you get Beth, please?"

"I'll be right back." Santana promised before disappearing again.

"Mr. Schue, thank you." Quinn said. "I'm really glad you and Miss Pillsbury and the kids are here, and thank you for being willing to walk with me."

"Thanks for inviting us." Mr. Schue responded with a smile. "It's been incredible to watch you grow into a mature young woman, especially after everything you've been through. I really do feel like a proud dad."

Quinn laughed lightly. "Did Noah tell you what we named the baby?"

"Hudson." Mr. Schue nodded happily. "Good name."

"Hudson William Puckerman." Quinn added.

"Really?" Mr. Schue asked, getting emotional.

"He was born about a month early, and we had to spend a few extra days in the hospital." Quinn explained. "But he's so strong, and we wanted him to be named after two of the most important guys in our lives."

"Wow, Quinn, thank you." Mr. Schue said.

"Thank you." Quinn smiled as she hugged her former teacher. "For everything."

-

"Noah, nothing about our life together has ever been traditional, but I can say without a doubt that you are my favorite person in the entire world." Quinn began. "You taught me how to love and you taught me acceptance, and I'm so grateful for you. I'm proud of the man and the father I've watched you turn into, and I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to see what our future holds, and I promise to love you until the day I die."

Puck smiled as he squeezed Quinn's hands.

"Fabray." Puck started.

"Not anymore." Quinn shook her head.

"Last time I get to call you that." Puck replied, winking at Quinn.

Quinn smiled happily and nodded.

"Fabray." Puck repeated. "You are the love of my life."

Quinn's eyes immediately filled with tears as she smiled at Puck.

"You made me into a man. You made me a father and now a husband. I'm accountable to you and to our kids." Puck continued. "Before I met you, I didn't care about anything really. But then I fell in love with you and I wanted to be a man for you - a man you deserved. And I messed up a few times, but we finally got it right."

"Took you long enough." Sarah muttered.

Quinn and Puck smiled at her.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, inside and out. You always challenge me and keep me grounded. You've always believed in me and supported me when no one else did." Puck went on. "Even when I didn't deserve it."

Quinn wiped her tears and grinned.

"I never believed in soulmates until I met you, but then I knew you were mine. I really am the luckiest guy in the world." Puck continued. "I love you and our little family so much, baby."

"I love you so much." Quinn smiled as she went to kiss Puck.

"Wait."

"Hurry up." Puck said.

"Okay, okay." Jake nodded. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Again. You may kiss the bride."

Quinn grinned as Puck pulled her into his arms and dipped her before kissing her passionately in front of all of their friends and family.

-

"Give it up for the mothers of the bride and groom, Judy Fabray and Ruth Puckerman, escorted by the sister of the groom, bridesmaid Sarah Puckerman!" Artie announced.

The wedding guests cheered excitedly as the trio joined the party.

"Next up, make some noise for the kids of the newlyweds, the beautiful flower girl, Beth, and her baby brother, Hudson!"

Quinn smiled at Puck as they clapped for their children while Beth pushed Hudson's stroller and joined the party.

Jake looked back at Puck with a smirk as Artie announced best man and maid of honor and he and Santana walked out.

"And last, but certainly not least, ladies and gentlemen, show some love for the new Mr. and Mrs. Puckerman!"

Puck took Quinn's hand, and the pair grinned as they walked out with their hands up while their guests all clapped and cheered for them.

Puck spun Quinn around and dipped her as he kissed her.

"Okay, everybody find your seats so the newlyweds can have their first dance."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow as she looked at Puck.

"Surprise." Puck smiled. "Jake's been training me, and Mercedes has been practicing the song, not that she needs practice, but-"

"I love you." Quinn smiled as she put her hands on Puck's cheeks and kissed him.

-

Quinn and Puck were seated at their table with Jake and Santana standing beside them.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Jake." Jake began as he clinked his glass. "Puck's little brother."

Puck looked at his brother, waiting to hear how Jake would embarrass him.

"When I first met my brother, I remember thinking this guy is fucking nuts. And as I got to know him, I realized I was right." Jake began with a smirk. "So when I got the phone call to come to the courthouse a few months ago, I'm pretty sure my response was let me know how much bail money you need and then I'll be there."

Puck chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Luckily, Puck wasn't going to jail, I was getting another sister that day. Officially." Jake added. "Although it's no secret that Quinn's been a member of this family for years. And if there's one thing to know about my brother, it's that he loves his family. I know there isn't anyone or anything that's more important to him than his wife and kids."

Quinn looked at Puck and smiled.

"I'm honored to be a part of this celebration and this crazy Puckerman family. Congratulations to Quinn and Puck, and Beth and Hudson." Jake finished as he raised his glass. "Cheers."

"Cheers."

The room erupted with applause for Jake, and Puck stood up and hugged him, slapping him on the back.

"Okay, okay." Santana said as Jake handed her the microphone. "I didn't even start yet."

Puck smiled as he sat back down, taking Quinn's hand as they watched Santana.

"I've known Puck since we were kids." Santana said. "Honestly, I don't remember a time when we weren't friends."

"Friends?" Puck repeated.

Santana smiled and shook her head. "Puck and I were always close, and since his kids are here, I won't go into all of our history. Besides, I think most of you already know it."

Quinn made a face as she reminisced on Puck and Santana's relationship.

"As we grew up, we shared secrets, and no matter how many times we fought, we had each other's backs, too." Santana went on. "The summer before middle school, I met Quinn at cheer camp and we instantly became best friends. And then I found out she was moving to Lima and we'd be going to school together."

Quinn nodded and smiled at Santana.

"I remember on the first day of middle school, Quinn and I were at my locker talking, and as soon as she walked away, Puck came up to me and asked about her." Santana continued. "But middle school and high school Puck were different, so I told him that Quinn was my friend and he needed to stay away from her. We all know how that worked out."

Quinn leaned over to Puck and kissed his cheek.

"Before I knew it, Quinn got pregnant, and I watched throughout those nine months and throughout high school as she fell in love with Puck." Santana noted. "And it took him a while to get it together, but he had felt the same way for a long time."

Puck smiled and squeezed Quinn's hand.

"I've watched them grow from individuals to mature adults and parents, and now I get to watch them dedicate themselves to building a life together." Santana noted. "I'm wishing you guys and Beth and Hudson and all my future nieces and nephews a lifetime of love and happiness together. To Quinn and Puck, cheers!"

"Cheers!"

Quinn and Puck clinked their glasses together and sipped their champagne before they kissed.

-

"Come on." Puck said, taking Quinn's hand. "We should go say hi to Carole and Burt."

"They came?" Quinn asked.

"They said they would." Puck reminded Quinn.

Quinn nodded as Puck led her over to Carole and Burt.

Puck shook Burt's hand and greeted Carole. "It means a lot to us that you're here. Thank you."

"You're like another son to me." Carole reminded Puck. "You and Quinn were family to Finn, and you're family to me, too."

"And me." Burt added, putting his arm around Carole. "We wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Quinn, you look so beautiful." Carole said, taking Quinn's hand.

"Thank you." Quinn said softly. "Thank you for being with us to celebrate."

"Yeah, so you two made it official in the summer?" Burt replied.

Quinn nodded. "We wanted to do it before the baby was born."

"Speaking of the baby, do you wanna meet him?" Puck asked with a smile.

"We'd love to." Burt nodded.

Puck kissed Quinn's cheek and excused himself to get their son.

"I still can't believe how big Beth's getting." Carole stated. "She did a great job as the flower girl."

"Yeah." Quinn agreed. "Thank you. She was so excited."

"She's been waiting for this day for a long time." Carole pointed out.

Quinn nodded. "So have we."

"Here he is." Puck said as he returned with the baby in his arms.

"He's perfect." Carole smiled. "Can I hold him?"

"Of course." Quinn replied, and Puck carefully passed her the baby.

"Hudson." Carole grinned as tears filled her eyes. "I'm Carole. I'm your..."

"Honorary Grandma." Puck said with a smile. "And Grandpa."

"I like that." Carole nodded as she looked at Burt.

"Me, too." Burt agreed.

"He looks just like you, Noah." Carole noted. "Except the dimples."

"Yeah, maybe someday one of my kids will look like me." Quinn teased, giving Puck a look.

"Beth looked like you as a baby." Puck reminded Quinn. "Now she has my dark hair."

"Yeah." Quinn agreed as she looked at Carole and Burt. "I'm just glad he's okay. He was born almost a month early."

"Yeah, the doctor said he was late preterm." Puck added. "But Quinn did great, and he's been doing well."

"I'm glad he's okay." Carole told them. "And you, too, Quinn."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled proudly. "We're enjoying every second. Hudson's so well-behaved. He sticks to his routine and he sleeps okay already."

"Beth wasn't that bad, but Hudson's already totally different." Puck added. "He's a really good baby."

"He is." Carole agreed, handing Hudson to Puck. "And you two have always honored Finn so respectfully and beautifully since he passed. It means so much to me."

"He would love knowing that Puckerman named his son after him." Burt nodded.

"Yeah." Puck smiled. "He would."

-

"I wanna thank everyone for coming to celebrate with me and my beautiful wife." Puck began as the workers wheeled a piano into the room. "I wrote a little something for tonight. Q, this is for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 261 31
Quinn and Puck break up shortly after Puck returns home from his deployment. They build a friendship, but are they content with being "just friends"...
92.3K 3.3K 78
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...
96.9K 2.3K 100
Quinn juggles school, boys, and raising Beth during Junior Year, along with having her mother's boyfriend and his daughter move in and Puck returning...
97.6K 1.6K 53
Puck raises little Beth on his own. Puck meets a girl and starts to let her in Beth's life. What happens when Quinn comes back with big news? DISCLAI...