I Hate My Husband (Completed)

By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew s... More

Author's Note
1 Rough Days
2.Meeting
3. Deal
5.Mom
6. Secret Desire🔞
7.wanting More From Life
8. Hard To Stop
9.What Happened Last Night🔞
10.Who Is He
11.Are You Jealous Gulf?
12.It's Too Much
13.Baby Please Talk To Me
14.say It Again🔞
15.Divorced🔞
16.The Flashback🔞
17. Ask me anything
18.Always horny baby
19. I Want my baby Back...
20.Mistake
21. Please tell me its a dream
22.why we did this
23.Mew is spoiling Gulf
Author's Request
24.Blackmail
25.Mew suppasit is back
26.Tom 1 Jerry 0
27.Now its Jerry's Turn
28.Tom's Rule
29.Jerry's night
30.Punishment time
31. Tom, Jerry and Kao
32.Our real Honeymoon
33.Your Surprise gift
34. Final love
Author's Note
*Are you serious*
Author's Note
Kao two points
Jealous Jerry Poor Tom
I miss you hubby
Mew's Anger
Kao's complementary point
Incredible Kao
Possesive Mew
Anniversary Gift
Now it's Your Turn
Mew Troubled Kia
Oh No!!!
Same Love..
Author's Note
Kao's date
Compitition
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Birthday Bomb

4.Married

8.2K 468 60
By Loveyoualways1491

Akil saw the press conference and called Gulf... Come home right now we need to discuss lot of things...type was expecting the same reaction from his dad... He asked Mew... Mr Suppasit i need to go home can you stop the car... I will take the bus....

Mew: Baby do you know, who you are... You are not Gulf Kanawut now.. You are fiancee of Mew Supassit... And people are watching your every move... Unlike you Gulf, i have a reputation to maintained.... Let me drop you.. Even i would suggest... Lets go together... I also want the blessing of my Father in law...

Gulf: Mr Suppasit can you stop insulting me every now and then... Though i don't care what you say but i know your intention behind meeting my dad...

Mew: Aww baby is getting worried, Gulfie, are you scared of your daddy...

Gulf: Rolled his eyes, but he knew that mew is right, coz he was really scared...

They reached Gulf's home... And they entered...

Gulf : Dad, let me explain please don't get upset...

Akil: Give a tight slap to Gulf... No one ever slapped him... Slapping is very different no one ever talked in high tone with Gulf...
Everyone love gulf coz he is very innocent and sweet boy... Since from childhood gulf hardly do any thing to upset his parents..

Akil: Gulf how dared you to do that... What this bastard told you, that you made rhis decesion... I know, no one can ever love this bastard... He is not a human he is a devil👿... Just answer me why?

Mew: Ouch, Father in law, that hurts... Baby won't you tell your dad that how much we love each other and there is nothing than love behind this marriage....

Gulf: gave a look to Tharn... And said in low tone, you are not helping... Dad, please beleive me i love him... I really love him and he also love me alot..

Akil: oh Really Gulfie, you want me to beleive that this heartless, manipulative bastard loves you... I know my child... May be i am not a good father but you are raised by Anie Kanawut...and your mom was an angel... i won't beleive that you, who is so quiet, innocent, helpfull, with such a great heart loves this creature... Baby i don't want anything i will give up everything but please don't let this beast ruin your life... You are not like him... You are not even gay...

Gulf: Dad, please don't make this hard for me where i have to choose between my only parent and love of my life...

Akil: stop calling this beast.. A love of your life... Gulf Kanawut if you dared to marry him... I will take back my name from you... You won't be called as Kanawut anymore... I will evict your name from our ancestor's tree...

Gulf: Dad, no don't say that, after mom you are my only family... Please don't... Gulf started crying...

Akil: listen you leach... Pointing to Mew, take your would be husband with you and ask him to never come back....

Mew took Gulf's hand and took him to his place... Mew was really satisfied watching Akil in pain... But soon when he saw Gulf he was quiet... Not saying a word... He thought he will be okay soon.. He is just in shock...

Mew reached his place... Mew step out of car but Gulf was still sitting inside the car.. He was just motionless.. Gulf stop over reacting and come out mew said, but Gulf was still same... Mew pull him out of the car comeone lets go in... Gulf didn't say a word... Mew get in and went to his room... It started raining heavily outside... Mew took out his laptop and started working...

After 3 hour... He thought of Gulf... Did he had dinner... Oh why would i care he is not a baby.. He can take care of himself... Mew slowly leaned down...... After 2 hours of sleep.. Mew get up he was hungry... He went to kitchen to eat something when he saw a man standing outside the gate and he was getting wet in the rain... He said.. What an idiot and turned to take water from fridge.... Something clicked his mind.. His eyes got widen,he first time wants his prediction to be wrong... He ran outside and was shocked..it was really Gulf...

He realised he.. Took gulfs hand and pull him out of car but he didn't ask him to come in... He pull gulf and took him inside... Have you lost your mind or what Gulf why did you do that... You are outside.. In this rain for almost 5 hour... Mew was shouting his lungs out but gulf didn't say anything...

Mew took him to his room he changes his clothes, dried him put heater on... And put him under blanket... Gulf closed his eyes and soon he started shivering... Mew called his family doctor he asked to get his body warm and suggested medicine... Mew calked his driver and asked him to get medicine....

Mew was restless, he is complete lunatic, why he do that.. His driver gave tharn medicine... Mew tried to give Gulf medicine... Then mew put his medicine in his mouth leaned down to Gulf and touched his lips... He started kissing him and tried to insert a tongue in his mouth... He successfully pushed the medicine in gulf's mouth... And made him swallowed it.. The taste of medicine is still in mew's tongue.... He checked... Gulf's fever every hour... He was worried for Gulf...

When gulf was still shivering mew decided to give him his body heat... Mew removed all hos clothe and gets under blanket.... Mew removed Gulf's clothe too... Later he pull gulf very close to his body... He started rubbing his body with hand.... He touched gulf  everywhere... He knew its not right but its is more important to saves his life then following his morals.... After continuous rubbing, kissing and touching he felt his body is warm now... Gulf was in deep sleep... And mew was also tired so he sleeps...

In the morning...

Gulf opened his eyes he find mew without clothe... He saw he is also not wearing anything, he get up from bed and took Mew's shirt.. He freshen up and searching fo his clothe... Few heard some movement in his room he opened his eye he saw gulf is getting ready... Gulf how are you?? are you okay?? do you want me to take you to hospital?? where are you going by the way?? Gulf i am talking to you??... 

Mew: why is he behaving like this?? Is he all right?? He didn't even had food i don't know from how long,
Mew tried to make him speak he started saying nonsense things to make him angry... ... Do you know we spent night together, you were really amazing at bed Gulf... You lips was really soft, i touched you everywhere...

Gulf still didn't said a word... Gulf get up and walk out of the room...

After 3 hours Gulf gets a message from Mew.. I want to get married today...your dad needs funds and this is the right time, when i can help him by asking my investors to invest in his company..my manager has your clothe and he will take you to the venue come fast.....mew was scared by Gulf's behaviour... He thought Gulf will change his mind so he don't want to waste time... Gulf didn't say a word and gets ready and leave for church... Gulf get in to church.. Mew was surprised to see gulf.. He was looking extremely handsome..

In church they took their vows and signed the marriage certificate and kiss each other... They pronounce as husbands now......Gulf move out of the church and sit in the car...

Its been 10 days Gulf hardly eats anything, he didn't sleep well, he didn't even talk to anyone just sitting in corner looking to the wall... Mew sometime tried to touch gulf to get his reaction but Gulf's didn't react... He let mew do whatever he wants... Mew was really upset and worried by his behaviour... Mew Announced his marriage to press... And said  we married in simple way coz We don't want to waste money.. We both decided to do donate the money to needy ... which we saved for our marriage...everytime someone ask to bring Gulf to party or ask mew to introduce to gulf... Mew give excuses....mew was really tired of this....

Mew:Gulf i am tolerating your behaviour from more than a month... . If you don't stop this Non sense than i will destroy your Akil Kanawut and forced him to commit suicide..

Gulf heard his father's name and he reacted... He holds Mew's collar... Mew saw anger in Gulf's eye... Gulf said listen to me very carefully Mew suppasit.. If you dared to touch my dad ever, i will make your life a living hell... Remember... When my dad done wrong with your dad... You did everything to be successful and tried every possible way to make him suffer... You forced me to get married to you, you forced my dad to slap me, you are the reason my dad didn't even contact me neither he answer my call... Just imagine suppasit if you can do so much...upto what extend i can do.... living in your house as your husband... Don't test my patience Mew... And don't play with fire.... This time it will burn your house....

Author's Note

I guess this one is a interesting chapter a lot of heat i can feel between them...stay tune for next chapter and do vote and comment.... Spread love and have fun...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
103K 4.3K 76
A MewGulf fanfiction. A story of two lost souls who are brought together by a messed up situation. Or would it be better to say brought together by f...
166K 8.9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
327K 16.9K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...