Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

Av fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... Mer

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Assistant (OT4/You G!P)

11.8K 147 39
Av fuckboy_cagayo

*Requested

You

I've been the girls' assistant for four years now, since I was 18.

When I first started, I had no idea how much work it was. I'm in charge of scheduling interviews, studio time, tours, photo shoots, or whenever they call for me. Though, I'm always at least a few feet from the quartet.

By now, it isn't as taxing as it was my first year. Now, it's a steady flow that I've managed to maintain for a good minute.

Being their assistant has it's pros and cons. One pro is that my pay is huge, a con is I'm constantly running around.

Another is that I'm away from my family a lot, but the girls would sometimes fly them where we are so I can be with them. Or they'd send me to them whenever we have a break.

Once every two weeks, they'd let me rest a bit to reduce any stress.

Sweethearts they are.

It's currently 11am and we have a pretty busy schedule. We just finished an hour long radio interview where they talked about their upcoming music video for Holiday. Which they are shooting today.

The girls were in hair and makeup, while I was out getting coffee. I've been up since 4am getting everything together, so I'm pretty tired.

When I got back, they were finishing up.

I stood in the doorway, listening to their goofy conversation that included a crude comment or two from Jade or Jesy.

I chuckle along, sipping my hot drink.

Hours of filming and a few wardrobe changes later, the girls were on their way to their dressing rooms to change into their regular clothes.

I stood outside while they changed, promoting the video on their Instagram when I noticed they were in there for a longer time than usual.

I pocket my phone and knocked on Leigh-Anne's door since it was closest. "Hey, you alright in there, Leigh?"

I don't get an answer immediately, so I knock again, calling her name.

"J-Just a m-minute," I hear Perrie's strained response.

"Are y'all okay?" I get a muffled hum in reply. With crinkled brows, I lean against the wall next to her door and took my phone out again.

That was until I heard someone groan. I knock on the door again. "Is everything okay in there?"

"Leigh," Perrie says breathlessly.

My eyes widened when I realized what was going on behind the door. I press my ear against the door, listening to the familiar moans.

"Yes... oh, fuck."

I let out a shaky breath, getting ultimately turned on. My underwear was getting uncomfortably tight, prompting me to palm at my growing erection. Perrie lets out another moan, this one a little louder and more frequent.

That can only mean one thing.

While I listened to the two go at it, I hear my name being called behind me. I turn my head, and my entire body got hot.

I'm met with Jesy in nothing but sheer underwear with her hair covering her sizable mounds. Jade was behind her, sitting on top of the vanity with her legs crossed and a devious look in her eyes.

Jesy curls her finger at me and I approach her, covering myself.

When I got close enough, she pulls me in and closes the door.

Jade hops down and saunters over to me, moving my hands and replaced it with hers. I close my eyes and sigh at the friction that I've missed. Her free hand goes to the back of my neck, causing me to open my eyes.

"I think you're due for your stress relief," she smirks. I return it, nodding. "Yeah, I am," I say, putting my hands on her waist. She pulls me in for a fiery kiss, pushing me against the wall in the process.

I start to undo my jeans, but she shoves them away, working on my buttons. She gets them undone and snakes her hand into them, rubbing me.

"Fuck," I groan, retaliating by reaching between us and drawing small circles on her, the way she likes. She moans against my lips, wrapping her small hand around me.

I jump, biting her lip as I twitched in her hand. I'm a bit sensitive since we haven't done anything in a while. A long while.

We're soon broken apart when Jesy pulls her hair back, making her gasp wantonly.

"Slow down, Jadey," Jesy's smooth voice croons while looking into her eyes. "We don't want to wear her out before Leigh and Pez are done, now do we?"

"No," Jade responds with desire thick in her voice. She takes her hand out of my pants.

Jesy pulls her towards the vanity and lifts her up on it. I raise a brow as she slowly descends, being face to face with the Geordie's slippery center.

She looks back at me with dark eyes. I start stripping out of my shirt while making my way to her. I tangle my hand in her hair and tugged it back like she did Jade.

I plant a brief, hot kiss on her plump lips, tugging on the bottom lightly. She bites it after, looking up at me.

"Sit on the couch over there and watch. Pants off." Her tone was commanding and incredibly sexy.

Once the denim material was off, I sit back on the spacious couch that could pass as a small bed.

While looking right at me, Jesy spreads Jade's legs open, giving me the perfect view of her dripping paradise. My mouth waters at the sight.

Jesy sticks her tongue out and gives her a slow, broad lick, causing her to throw her head back with a soft moan.

She repeats the action a few more times, "Oh. Just like that," Jade keens, lifting her head to look down at the older woman. She takes a fistful of hair and starts grinding against Jesy's face.

My hand goes to release myself from the tight confines of my briefs and I start stroking myself.

Jade's eyes start rolling back in pleasure. "Holy shit, Jes. Don't stop."

Just then, someone knocks on the door. "C-Come in," Jade calls out breathlessly, biting her lip while bucking her hips.

In comes the remaining two hand in hand, both with flushed faces and swollen lips.

They sit on either side of me, looking at the scene in front of us.

"She's getting close," Leigh says when Jade's noises get louder and her stomach starts shining with sweat. I glance her way, seeing her hand between her thighs and her lip between her teeth.

I move hair from her shoulder and started kissing  her neck. She sighs and gives me room by tilting her head to the side. I peck the little spot behind her ear and she moans, working herself faster.

"Slow down, mamí," I husk in her ear with my hand rubbing her thigh. She turns her head, grabs my face, and makes out with me furiously. My hand slips between her thighs, replacing her hand with mine.

Before I actually touched her, I hear a whimper under Jade's climax. I break my kiss with Leigh, looking over at the blonde who's squirming in want. I take her jaw in my hand and lean in.

Instead of kissing her, I take her blushed bottom lip in my teeth and tug roughly, making her wince.

She puts a hand on my stomach, fisting my undershirt, and connects her lips to mine. Her free hand goes to my hair, massaging my scalp while keening into my mouth.

We separate with a light smack and I look into her gray eyes, cloudy with desire. "I didn't forget about you, baby girl," I say, smoothing my thumb over her lips.

She looks pass me at Leigh and I chuckle lightly. "What do you want me to do to you?" She bites her lip, eyes shifting back to me. "Take me from behind," she says hotly, her gaze penetrating.

I smirk, and look back at Leigh.

"On your back, mamí," I tell her, feeling her shift behind me. I steal a glance at Jadesy, who have switched places. Jesy's eyes were screwed shut in pleasure with both hands tangled in sandy curls and soft mewls escaping her.

I stand up, bringing Perrie up with me.

We reconnect her lips and I soon feel her hands wrap around my member and began slowly stroking me. I groan against her soft lips, throbbing to be inside of her.

We part again and she wordlessly gets back on the couch, face leveled with Leigh's center. Without being told, she takes the girl's clit in her mouth and suckles lightly.

"Mm, fuck," she closes her eyes with her lip jailed in her teeth.

I get behind Perrie, taking myself and dragging it along her, collecting her arousal before finally pushing into her hot, wet channel. She gasps between Leigh's legs as I began rolling my hips slowly, teasing her.

I put my hands on her porcelain thighs, going deeper and moaning to myself at just how soaked she is. She starts to lift her head up, but I put a hand at the back of her neck and pushed her back down.

I give her nice ass a smack, causing her to lurch forward with a squeal. I remove my shirt then press my front to Perrie's slick back, my lips by her ear.

"Tongue fuck her," I whisper. When Leigh's moans get a little louder, I kiss her shoulder. "Good girl," I say before sitting up.

Leigh looks at me with blacked out eyes, playing with her rosy nipples. She says Perrie's name breathlessly, grinding against the younger woman's face.

I move inside of the Geordie leisurely, giving her long, deep strokes. I throw my head back, loving the way her walls clench and unclench repeatedly. "Fuck, baby girl."

She then throws it back, keeping the same speed as me.

I continue with my deep thrusts, picking up my pace. Perrie whines and rakes her fingers down caramel thighs. Without warning, I piston in and out, making her release a particularly loud moan.

"Holy fuck!" Her nice ass jiggling from the velocity.

Leigh's eyes roll back and her hand that wasn't on her chest trapped itself in damp waves. I groan when Perrie flutters around me, indicating her upcoming orgasm.

I slow down, giving it to her hard, making that familiar clapping sound.

"Oh, Pez!" I look at Leigh, humping Perrie's face as she came. "Keep going, baby girl," I tell her, going as deep as I could. She moans my name, legs trembling as she's pushed off the edge.

Leigh whimpers and throws a leg over Perrie's shoulder. I take a hold of her ankle as leverage as I speed up again, making the blonde beneath me scream my name.

To my satisfaction, Leigh keeps her head in position as she chases another high.

Before she got too close, I pull Perrie by her hair, detaching her from the quivering woman, and slowing down again.

"You know better than to think I'd let you cum twice," I say to them. "Please," Perrie begs, sweat rolling down her back. Instead of answering, I pull out, my shaft glistening in her juices.

I lean in and part her cheeks, giving her soaked pussy a broad lick, moaning at her sweetness. I give her a few more licks then pulled back, placing a gentle kiss on her right cheek.

I sit back on my legs, my length jutting out. "Come see how good you taste, baby girl."

She sits up and turns around. I twitch at the mess Leigh made on her face and I couldn't help but bring her to me to lick it off.

I keep my eyes on the Jamaican; her chest was rising and falling rapidly, body shining in the light.

When I was done, Perrie smirks at me then lowers her head to my lap, eyes never leaving me.

I watch as she sticks her tongue out to clean herself off of me, moaning and momentarily closing her eyes. I bite my lip and do the same, twitching in her mouth.

"Goddamn, Pez," I groan while throwing my head back. To my dismay, she pulls away and wipes the corner of her mouth with her thumb.

"I didn't tell you to stop," I say and she smiles at me. "You didn't. Guess you'll have to punish me." I glare at her, taking her nipple in my fingers and pinching it hard.

"Ah!" She hisses, holding onto my wrist.

"I want you in that chair over there with your hands on your thighs. Don't touch yourself, don't even move. If you do, I'm edging you until you cry. Do you understand?" She nods.

I pinched harder and she makes a sobbing noise, "Words."

"Y-Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy," I release her, glancing at the swollen flesh. I capture it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it gently. She lets out little gasps and moans until I stopped.

When she stands up, I give her a loud smack, making the blonde yelp before she walks over to the chair closest to Jadesy, who's nearly finished.

When she sits down, she puts her hands on her thighs, gulping before licking her lips. I smile at her.

Good girl.

Our attention goes to the moaning brunette who was desperately trying to reach her high. I stand up and stand behind Jade, tapping her.

"Let me, princesa. Go tease Pez," she rises to her feet, kisses Jesy on her lips soundly then pulls away.

She turns to me and shares Jesy's flavor with me. I hum on her lips, slipping my tongue into her mouth. She moans lowly, dancing her tongue with mine.

She pulls away with danger in her eyes and I glance over at Perrie, who looks to be having a hard time sitting still.

"Don't do too much teasing," I tell her, sending her to Baby Girl.

I raise an eyebrow, my eyes trained on her ass as she approaches her.

If it's one thing I know is that Jade's good at teasing. I mean really good. She can tease any of us until we cum if she felt like it.

So when I saw the wide eyed expression on the blonde's face, she knew she was in trouble.

She asked for it.

I turn to Jesy, hooking her legs in my arms. "You ready for me?"

"I'm always ready for you," she responds, making me smile in satisfaction. "As you should be."

I slowly drag my dick over her a couple of times, making her shudder.

I slide myself into her, and nearly bottom out. "Damn, you're so wet," I stopped with only my tip inside of her.

"For you," she says in a sexy octave. She locks her fingers behind my neck, staring me right in the eyes, "Fuck me, Daddy."

"You sure you want me to, nena?" She nods while chewing on her bottom lip.

Bracing myself, I snap my hips forward, moaning as her ocean drowns me.

"Yes!" She screams. I lose myself in the hot squelching noise her pussy made with each thrust.

I wrap a hand around her throat and went faster, making the vanity shake erratically. She scratches my neck, whimpering as I pounded her.

I felt myself twitch, meaning I'm gonna cum soon and I don't want to until all of my girls have.

I pull out, dipping my head to suck on one of her nipples while my fingers toyed with the other. My free hand goes to grip her slippery thigh.

She bucks her hips, desperate for me to be inside of her again.

I bite on the stiff peak, making her arch and cry out. "Fuck!"

She was already shaking like crazy.

I switched nipples, reentering her with a groan against her chest. "Please, fuck me, Daddy," she whines, fingernails on my shoulder blades. I seethed myself in her passage, dropping my head on her shoulder with her name on my lips.

"You feel so fucking good, nena," I say in her ear, fucking her slowly to stave off my impending high. "Mm! Fuck yes! Please, don't stop, Daddy. I'm so fucking close!" She sobs.

I go harder and faster once I was calm enough, lifting my head to look at her. Her breasts were bouncing at the tempo I set, tears welling up in her wanton eyes.

"You gonna cum for Daddy?" I rasp while deep-dicking her. "Mm, yes!"

"What's my name?"

"Daddy!"

"How do I make you feel, nena?"

"S-So good, Daddy! Holy shit, I'm cumming! Harder!" I give her a few more angry thrusts before she rains all over me, drowning my dick.

I continue until her breathing slows and she relaxes under me. She then hugs me close to her, panting in my ear. "That's it. Good girl," I say while giving her one last thrust before pulling out.

Her girl cum covered her inner thighs and pussy, making my mouth water.

I bend down and began cleaning her gingerly being that it's easier for her to be overstimulated. I don't want her to have too much trouble walking.

I can save that for when we get home.

Once she was all clean, I pick her up and carry her to the couch to rest. Baby's worn out.

She curls up in a trembling ball of soft whimpers and whines. I grab my shirt and drape it over her spent body before turning to Leigh.

She had her eyes on the Geordies with her fingers playing in her arousal; Jade was standing behind Perrie, rubbing her pierced nipple while whispering in her ear. We couldn't hear what was being said, but it was enough to have Perrie squirming.

I take a seat next to Leigh, taking my wet member in my hand as I watched with her.

Perrie claws at her thighs as she struggles not to touch herself.

Jade pries her legs open roughly, giving us a clear view of just how turned on she is. I lick my lips at the sight, stroking myself gently. Leigh gasps beside me and I look at her.

She throws her head back as her fingers moved faster.

I reach over and move her hand away, making her huff in frustration. "C'mere, mamí. Sit on Daddy's lap." She obeys and takes a hold of my hard on. She jerks it a few times then positioned it at her entrance.

She puts her hands on my shoulders then drops down on me lewdly.

"SHIT!" She screams, wrapping her arms around my head and burying her face in my neck. She starts off weakly before gradually rising and falling. She was practically choking my dick, making me throw my head back on the couch.

"Damn," I sigh, taking her ass in my hands. "Smack it," she whispers hotly. I give her what she wants, sending a nice, hard smack. "Ah!" She jumps, causing her to pick up her pace.

"Fuck! Do it again, Daddy." I rub the flesh before smacking it once again. She pulls back, fingers locked behind my neck.

She gives me this dangerous look as she clenches. I roll my eyes back with a soft moan. "F-Fuck."

"You like that, Daddy?" I nod, tilting my head back again. "So fucking much." She starts dragging and could feel her clench tighter.

I whimper her name, "You're so fuckin' tight. Shit." I felt a familiar tightness pooling in the pit of my stomach and I grab her hips to still them. "Shit, baby. Hold on," I work on catching my breath.

She smirks and kisses my lips tenderly, helping me calm down.

"Want me to stop?" I shake my head, "Hell no. I just didn't wanna cum yet. I still have Jade." She hums and takes my lip in her teeth. "Call her over here. This can be apart of Pez's punishment," she says.

I raise a brow and look pass her at the two. My eyes widen at the little bruises on her neck, chest, and thighs. Leigh turns around to look as well, "Damn. She loves marking her territory."

I hum in agreement.

"Princesa," I call to her. Jade looks up from making another bruise on Perrie, eyes blown out. "Come here," I curl my finger at her.

She steals a glance at her fellow Geordie before sauntering over to us.

When she got close enough, I wrap my arms around Leigh before switching her on her back without pulling out.

"Ride her face while I fuck her brains out." She wastes no time mounting her, rolling her eyes back with a silent moan when I hear the faint lapping noise.

"Like that," she hisses, balancing her hands on her abdomen. I couldn't help but watch as she slowly grinds down on Leigh's mouth.

Her movements were hypnotizing to say the least. Honestly, being in this position with any of them puts me in a trance.

When I felt her clench around me repeatedly, I lift her legs up and started off slow.

She locks her ankles around my neck and I take that as a sign to go faster.

"Mmm!" She moans between Jade's legs. I look down, only seeing her chin and mouth devouring her pussy.

Just then, she takes a hold of my jaw and gives me a sloppy kiss while moaning. She puts her hands on my shoulders and rode her tongue hotly.

"Ah, fuck!" She whimpers on my lips. I hug Leigh's legs before fucking her relentlessly. Her noises were muffled as Jade goes faster, no doubt getting close.

"Oh, yes! Just like that, just like that!" She says quickly, digging her nails in my skin. I groan at the pain.

Yep, she's definitely close.

"Cum on her face, princesa," I tell her softly, knowing that's pretty much all of their weakness. She bites her lip as whimpers escape her. "C'mon, princess. You're close, I can tell."

"Fuck, Daddy!" She chants, breaking skin. "That's it, baby. That's a good girl," I praise while dicking Leigh down.

Both moan loudly as they cum simultaneously.

Leigh cums hard, pushing me out and spraying herself all over my stomach and thighs, ruining the couch.

"OH, FUCK!" She arches up, bucking her hips as she comes down.

Jade bends down and starts to slowly lick her clean, moaning at her taste. I glance down at myself completely covered in Leigh's mess.

Princess detaches herself from her then took me in her dainty hand.

Before she could take me into her mouth, I stop her. I smooth my thumb over her wet bottom lip, looking over at Perrie, who looks about ready to explode. I crook my finger at her and she rises from the seat. "Come here," I tell her.

She swallows and approaches us cautiously. "You're not in trouble anymore, baby girl," I say gently. I turn back to Jade and tell her silently to stand up.

She does so and I praise her, standing as well.

"Sit here and watch while I take care of her," I then look at a near boneless Leigh-Anne. "Eat her out," I say to her, satisfied when she positions herself in front of the blonde.

"Good girl," I say, running a hand through her hair.

I turn to Jade, surprised when she jumps and wraps herself around me. I chuckle, "Someone's eager." I hold her up by her ass.

"I tried being patient, but I want you too bad, Daddy," she says, her tone begging me to fuck her.

I pull her back some, lining us up before sitting her on it. I groan at how tight she is and shivers in pleasure, "F-Fuck." I keep her close, thrusting up into her while she moans and whines in my ear.

"You like that?" She nods, unable to form words.

"You're so tight, princesa," I husk against her temple. She pulls back to look at me, "Stretch me out, Daddy. Stretch me out."

I raise an eyebrow and press her against a nearby wall. She smiles and plants a slow kiss on my lips. I hold her by her legs and began giving her deep, slow strokes, making her gasp on my lips.

"Faster, Daddy," I grant her wishes, closing my eyes at how wet and tight she is. "Damn, princess," I pause for a second. She makes a little sobbing noise, bouncing herself on me.

"Shit!" I could feel myself getting close and I don't wanna be. Not right now.

I pull out and travel down, holding her legs up off the floor deftly. When I'm leveled with her pussy, I latch onto her throbbing clit, sucking on it tenderly.

"Oh... oh, fuck, Daddy," she tangles both hands in my hair, moaning uncontrollably. I hum at how good she tastes, devouring her like Leigh did.

"Yes... fuck, yes... oh, shit!" She cums without warning, causing her to be more succulent. I lick her a few more times until she was calm enough and I stand straight, wrapping her around me again.

I bury my face in her neck and kissed her soft spot, "Ready?"

She hums in response, reaching between us and putting me at her entrance. I thrust into her hard and fast; she rolls her eyes back until all I saw were white.

"Oh, FUCK!" She screams, holding onto me for dear life. I slow down and go deeper.  She bites her lip with a hot giggle, "Give it to me, Daddy."

I kiss her jaw, "You like this dick, don't you, princesa?"

"Mhm," she nods, closing her eyes. "I-I love it."

I go a little fast, and she yelps, "Daddyyyy." I grip her thighs before smacking one of them, "Who does it belong to?"

Her eyes flutter open, staring into mine. "You, Daddy," she pants. I tug on her bottom lip with my teeth, "You're gonna cum for me?" She nods.

"Words, princesa," I say.

"Y-Yes, Daddy." I send hard, staccato thrusts into her ocean. It's paradise.

"Fuck."

"C-Cum inside of me, Daddy," she gasps. I raise a brow at the smaller woman. "Say less," I then fuck her unapologetically, feeling myself throb and twitch.

After a few more pumps, her eyes go back as she lets out a silent scream. Her whole body spasms as she falls off the edge, taking me with her. "Shit... shit," I pump my seed into her.

Her walls contract, milking me until I was finished and I slowly pull out, both of us out of breath.

I rest my forehead on hers, utterly exhausted.

Jade turns her head towards Lerrie, who are engaging in a slow make out while being wrapped up in each other; Leigh had her arms around Perrie's neck and Perrie had hers around Leigh's waist.

"Girls," I call to them, and they break apart with a soft smack. They both look at me, and I glance at Jesy, who's still asleep.

I chuckle, "One of you wake her up and let's clean up in here. We still have some things to do before we can go home."

Leigh-Anne groans, "Do we have to?" I think a bit, "We can, but I rather we get it over with now. You have a clear schedule tomorrow."

"Great because I can't feel me legs," Jade says and I laugh. "I guess we can go right home then. I'm tired anyway."

"Not more than Jes," Perrie humors while shaking the older woman awake.

"I've been up since 4," I start. "And you were able to fuck all four of us," I smile at Leigh with a shrug. "Gotta make sure all of my girls are satisfied."

———

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...