London Beckons: A Harry Potte...

By GothicFrisk

This is a mixture of Hellsing Unabridged, and Harry Potter as both are wonderful genres. Obviously things wil... More

Chapter 2: Count on Me
Chapter 3:Gifts and Curses
Chapter 4: Into the Unknown

Chapter 1: London Beckons

479 2 0
By GothicFrisk

     Prologue

  Walter Cum Dornez fell in love with a woman named Genovia McGonagall who served as the governess of Integra Hellsing. The couple would have three children; fraternal twins Matilda Integra Dornez and Ignatius Walter Dornez the younger twin, along with a son named Malcolm Arthur Dornez

  Sir Integra, and Walter gave the children the nicknames are Tilda, Iggy, and Mal. Alucard refers to them as the Dornez triple threat.  The trio referred to Integra as Teggie in private and refer to her as her Sir Integra in public. Integra sees the trio as her adopted cousins, Alucard sees them as his niece and nephews. Alucard is the godfather of Matilda, Minerva is the godmother of Ignatius, and Sir Integra is the godmother of Malcolm.

  Tilda and Iggy are the same age  Fred and George Weasley. Mal is the same age as Luna Lovegood.  Tilda and Mal are able to use magic,  while Iggy inherited Walter's abilities and ability to use monofilament fibers.

  Abraham Van Helsing formed had formed an alliance with the Ministry of Magic ages ago and the Hellsing organization had been known by
MACUSA since the rise of Gellert Grindelwald and Adolf Hitler.

‍🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛
  Minerva McGonagall pov
   1989

‍🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛

"Minerva, when I first saw the name Matilda Integra Dornez appear on the list of new first years, I was curious if she is your great niece. I am aware that your niece Genovia had married Walter Dornez, a prodigy who served as an employee of Sir Arthur Hellsing."Albus trailed off for a moment waiting for my response, his blue eyes twinkle with a mix of curiosity and glee. I nod my head as I explained that his assumptions were correct,  we chat at great length of this and conclude that I would visit my great niece and the Hellsing family.

  An hour later I managed to find an outfit suitable for my trip to England so that I could meet up with Walter and head to Hellsing manor for a respite of about a month. I arch a brow when I arrived in London to see that Walter wasn't alone seeing as Sir Integra was having a conversation with my great nephew Malcolm, the boy was now eight years old it was obvious he resembled my late niece Genovia. I chuckle as my godchild Ignatius engulfed me in a bear hug. I pat his head as I overheard Walter and Matilda's conversation.

  "Well it's not that I am against heading to magic school, I am cool spending time with Auntie Minnie. I don't like being apart from Iggy more than a month seeing as I feel incomplete. I will be annoyed that I won't spend time with Uncle Alucard during storms, I mean my bear Rumplestiltskin that you and Mummy gave me is a fine companion and all..."Matilda looks off taking a breath before she adds"Besides I wanna train with Teggie and read stories to Mal before he goes to sleep. I will miss you the most Papa, it's wonderful that you let me help you in the kitchen."

  "Hi Auntie Minnie, Tilda is grumpy and she thinks that she has to leave right away. I swear that she's dramatic at times, it's just...." Ignatius trailed off wincing as I noticed that he was kicked in the shins by his younger brother before he ran over to cling to the leg of
a chuckling Integra who extinguished a cigarillo she was smoking. I shook my head seeing as I was concerned that it would effect her health along with the children.  Matilda and Walter joined us soon after Matilda was now by my side glaring at Ignatius with disdain. She looks up at me with a nervous smile.

  "Hullo Auntie Minnie, it seems like a certain person decided to blather on and say half truths. I don't like being apart from my family but I am fine with bieng a half-blood."Matilda mutters as she looked up with her cobalt eyes that held concern, "I mean it's just that much as Iggy and I argue we are each one half of a pair. I don't exactly dislike the idea of attending Hogwarts, it's just that I worry about things..."I pat Matilda on the head after our conversation ends she skipped over towards Walter who grins as she asked him a question about something.

   I was amused watching the exchange, it was that moment when I was aware that Integra was standing beside me. Ignatius and Malcolm rush past playing a game as Integra sighs before speaking with me.

  "Hullo Professor McGonagall, I last spoke with you after Malcolm's first birthday, he's a handful at times but not like Alucard can be. I wonder has
Albus considered adding courses on learning basic combat, and practical subjects?" Integra pauses as she lit a cigarillo before continuing " it doesn't hurt to have combat skills to protect oneself when magic doesn't affect others.  Walter and Genovia always thought that it was wise for magical children to have a well rounded education.  Especially after Alucard noticed Tilda exhibited her ability to use magic as a toddler." Integra shook her head when as she spoke the vampire king's name. Walter had opened a door of a Rolls-Royce for us, I noticed that Ignatius and Malcolm fell asleep in the back seat together. Matilda sat reading a book that was titled Matilda, Integra took a seat beside her as Walter held the door to the front seat open for me.

  🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
  Alucard pov
  Hellsing Manor
Two hours later

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
   I watched from the shadows as my master and godchild sat having a conversation regarding how vexing it was that young Tilda was to start attending Hogwarts. I felt both of them gazing in my direction and showed myself only to feel as Tilda's small form crashed into me. My master gestures for me to go on and spend time with my goddaughter.  I nod as I picked up the sobbing child, it wasn't to hard to decipher her thoughts seeing as I was able to share a psychic bond with both Iggy and Tilda.  I chuckle softly as she clung to me with a rather strong grip.

"Worry not pisicuță mică(little kitten in Romanian) it will be fine if you wish it to be I can allow one of my shadows to become a familiar so that you have part of me to protect you. I know that Sir Integra and Walter will discuss with Minnie about incorporating a few courses so that one of the three us can make certain that senile prat Albus is able to prepare you for battle against Lord Voldemort or the likes of the Iscariot. "I growl thinking of the later seeing as the sorcerer cult leader would be a vexing yet simply opponent.

  "I think that I would like a ragdoll kitten, a boy one so it feels like you're around, Rumplestiltskin is like having Papa, Mummy, my brothers and Teggie with me. I am aware Auntie Minnie will be around,  she can't favor me. "Tilda mutters "dracu 'asta(Fuck that in Romanian)" soon she curls up against me purring like a kitten, the reason I nicknamed her that in Romanian.

"While I am not against you teaching Tilda Romanian it is not amusing to hear her swear, in any language to be honest. I will allow her to spend time with you until supper, Sir Integra wishes for you to join us in order to make certain Minerva can incorporate certain lessons and training in Tilda's schedule. I am fine with the idea of a familar seeing as you can make certain she isn't depressed ."Walter says as he places a few of Tilda's things on my dresser. I glance over the cover of one of the books and chuckle softly seeing as  it was Matilda by Roald Dahl.

   I spent time with pisoiul meu mic(My little kitten in Romanian). We discussed her troubled thoughts, books, and how much she wanted to learn more of my abilities. I managed to gift my godchild with a bit of my essence so that I could protect her. Tilda had been chosen to be my apprentice, Iggy been a prodigy as an inventor, and young Mal would serve as the apprentice of his father Walter. The children were allowed to pursue any other career they wished as long as they trained with all of us.

  After the passing of Genovia it was agreed the children would attend school for a few years before they were home schooled while training under Walter, Integra and myself. I saw the bond Walter and Genovia shared,  I honestly was pleased to see Jolly Wally find love in Genny Penny as I called her. It was amusing that she was actually able to keep me in line at times, I admit part of the reason was that I was attracted to her. I also was amused to find out she knew that Walter had a crush on my Girlycard side. I felt something hit my head and look to see Tilda pouting while holding her copy of Matilda.

  "Papa wants us to spend time with Auntie Minnie so that she knows what my lessons and training are when I am not learning my magical studies. "Tilda leans her head against my chest. I kiss the top of her head as I travel through a few walls making Iggy and Mal giggle, Walter shake his head while rolling his eyes, and Minerva jump in surprise.

"Alucard how many times have I told you not to do that when we have guests over? I apologize Minerva if Alucard startled you, he can be an arse ..."my master trailed off as noticed Tilda had been riding piggyback. I smirk watching as Tilda leap to sit between her siblings seeing as it was something that they had done all thier lives. Walter sets a wine bottle before me after he lists off tonight's menu, he bows before he sat beside Minerva. I took a seat between him and my master who sat at the head of the table.  Soon we all began to discuss various things as we enjoyed our supper.

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️
   Diagon Alley
A few days later
   Tilda pov
Telepathy
🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️
'I kinda wish that Mal and Uncle Alucard were with us today,  I love being around them when we are around crowded places. I also am kinda scared of Auntie Minnie..." I pause as Teggie and Papa were talking to my great aunt. I shook my head yawning 'I mean she's kinda cool but, Teggie and Uncle Alucard at least get that I need you to be close enough to...' I sigh feeling my brother's hand squeeze mine to reassure me he understands what I couldn't say.

  'Tilda you know it's killing me that we have to be apart, I know we have rooms of our own seeing as we need space from each other. Hell it is fucking obvious how much Mal is going to miss you,  your elbow is proof of that. We are the only ones who he pinches on the elbow, he clings to Teggie and Papa. It funny how he pulls Uncle Alucard's hair as he rides on his shoulders.' Iggy sighs softly as we continue our telepathic conversation.

'Tilda you ever noticed that Uncle Alucard will check in on us at times especially when we are separated from each other? I mean he probably listened to a few of our conversations when we want to cause mischief. ' Iggy and I exchange a look when we hear the booming laugh of my godfather in our minds to confirm that he spies on us more than we assume. We shrugged in unison as we continue to select a few wizarding fictional books along with the ones on my list for Hogwarts.

"I see that you both decided to select various wizarding fiction that you can enjoy reading before the beginning of your first year Matilda!"Auntie Minnie says making me squeeze Iggy's hand which resulted in hearing Teggie and Papa chuckle.  "I apologize, one would assume having a godparent like your own would make you aware of others appearing before you." Auntie Minnie smiles as I bury my head into Iggy's chest. I walked over to her biting my cheek as I looked up at her.

  "Well my godfather is rather protective of me and we share a bond similar to what Iggy and I have. "I chuckle to myself aware that Auntie Minnie looks concerned as I continue "I suppose that we are going to get my wand now seeing as we purchased the rest of my supplies. I know that Papa and Teggie want to make sure Mal and Uncle Alucard haven't blown up the kitchen again.  Iggy probably wants to tinker with his latest project. "I look towards the trio as Auntie Minnie confirmed that was the truth.  I nod my head as we exchange a brief goodbye with Teggie,  Papa, and Iggy. Auntie Minnie extends her hand to me before we apperated in front of  Ollivander's shop.

    Upon entering the shop I noticed a pair of silvery owl like eyes stare into my own, the owner of the eyes smiled as he stepped into the lights studying me with curiosity. I stood closer to Auntie Minnie as the man chuckled softly seeing my reaction.  I shook my head before I gave him a death glare, which made him chuckle even more.

"Ms. Dornez, I honestly am excited about meeting you seeing as your father and godfather are known as heroes even in wizarding society. I suspect that you're going to achieve great things seeing as you also are related to Minerva here."the man pauses as he looked over to Auntie Minnie with an amused expression. "I am Garrick Ollivander, if you would extend your wand hand we can begin. "I sigh softly as I rub the back of my head.

"I am ambidextrous, I honestly need you to elaborate what you mean seeing as I am stronger using my left hand and right one with certain things. "I blush as Auntie Minnie arched a brow while Mr Ollivander and I came to the conclusion that my right hand is my wand hand. Ollivander hands me a wand .

'Willow with Jackalope antler core, 7 inches pliable flexibility "Ollivander says as he hands me a wand, I flick it and it has no reaction. I shrug watching as Ollivander looks through various wands when he hands me another one

"Red oak with dragon heart string core, 9 1/2 inches rigid flexibility " Ollivander says as once again I flick my wrist only to have a puff of smoke issue from it. Once again Ollivander searches through various wands only to return with another one

"Blackthron with Therstral hair and Jackalope antler core 13 inches adaptable flexibility " Ollivander says as he hands me one more wand, this time as I flick it I sense a connection as an aura engulfed me making Ollivander chuckle as he explains how rare it was that someone was able to wield a dual core wand. I pay for the wand and held Auntie Minnie's hand as we apperated in the sitting room of Hellsing Manor.

'Pisoiul meu mic(My little kitten in Romanian), I have created a familiar for you. Mal helped me with picking his eye color and named him Faust. I suspect that you don't object to the name. ' Uncle Alucard say telepathically as he hands me my bear Rumplestiltskin as silver eyed black ragdoll kitten purrs sitting upon his lap.  I nod my head watching as Auntie Minnie and Papa were talking to each other as they entered his office.

'Mal and I are in my workshop working on our project,  so go ahead and spend time with Teggie and Uncle Alucard. ' Iggy said as Uncle Alucard picks me up while I held Rumplestiltskin and Faust close to me as we traveled through walls to spend time with Teggie until supper time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 263 18
Just some Wolfstar Drabbles
1.9M 38.1K 190
Harry Potter Imagines. I hope you enjoy. Love Han x --
40.2K 1K 92
cry me a river and i'll drown you in your own self-righteous tears ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, EXTENDED SUMMARY INSIDE
849K 22.9K 28
"i don't think i can imagine promising to love someone forever." h. potter / oc x james potter UNFORTUNATELYOURS • 2016