Heidi Mikaelson: TVD/TO

By BiancaEvans2

Heidi Mikalson is the twin sister of Henrik Mikaelson. She is the youngest of the original family. She was tu... More

Mikaelson Ball
Mother Wants to Kill Us?
Alaric the Hunter
Past 23 Weeks
No Humanity Elena
Who Gets the Cure?
Return to New Orleans
Rebekah's Arrival

Family Reunion

3.2K 52 1
By BiancaEvans2

{Our Town} (Witch House) Third's Persons POV

"Alright, Klaus has 6 siblings. Rebekah is now with Klaus. There was one dead kid in the old world, one dead kid in the new world, which leaves Elijah and two others. Three sleeping originals, five coffins. So, who are in the locked boxes?" Damon asks Stefan.

"No idea. But whatever is in the big one, Bonnie seems to think will help us kill Klaus. So, the sooner she can get that one open, the sooner we will know if she's right" Stefan tells him.

"Oh, you think the spirits of a bunch of dead witches that can make the coffins invisible would have figured out how to open two" Damon says. He looks at eh ceiling and nothing happens. "Fine, don't help" he grumbles.

"You know, none of this is gonna do us any good if Klaus's hybrid friends find our hiding place, right? They need to go away" Stefan tells him.

"Oh yeah, that's a great idea Stefan. Why don't you just ask them to pack their bags and take a long rest while we are at it. How about try to keep the peace? Don't attract attention to the real thing we are trying to hide" Damon tells him.

"Well, I'm not gonna play defense when I have what Klaus wants. He does what I say, or I dump his family to the bottom of the ocean" Stefan tells him.

"Even the small locked coffin? What if a child is in there?" Damon asks him. "Besides then he kills you and everyone you know like, I don't know...me!" he exclaims.

"No, he's bluffing. His family means more to him than anything else" Stefan tells him. "And we don't know if it's a child" he adds looking at the smaller locked coffin.

"You sure about that?" Damon asks him.

"Well I don't know Damon. I mean, I guess there's only one way to find out, right? Call his bluff" Stefan tells him.

"The only way to call someones bluff, Stefan, is to be willing to lose everything if you're wrong" Damon reminds him. Stefan smiles at Damon and leaves, ignoring his words.

{The Ties That Bind}

Damon enters the room with the coffins. There are candles lit everywhere. The coffins are invisible. Damon stops, then hears footsteps and Klaus enters the room. "What took you so long? Hiding behind your witchy friends. And in squalor, no less" Klaus says.

Suddenly the candles burn brighter and Klaus falls to his knee, clutching his head and shouting in pain. Damon smirks knowingly. "Insulting a bunch of dead witches...not smart. I made the exact same mistake first time I came in here" he tells Klaus.

The pain subsides and Klaus speaks in a forced, strained voice. "Well, you know, the funny thing about witches is, that living or death, they care about their own. A hundred dead witches have a thousand living descendants" Klaus tells him. The pain returns. Klaus shouts out in pain. He then talks in a loud voice, addressing the room. "And I have no problem, killing every last one of them, if I don't get my coffins back. As we speak, my hybrid friend is prepared to end the Bennett line" he tells the witches.

The candles die down suddenly, and Klaus isn't in pain anymore. He again talks to the room. "Now...please...show me the coffins" he tells them. Four coffins appear. "Where is the fifth? Show me" he orders the witches.

"Well, here's the thing. They can't. It's not here" Damon tells him.

"What did you do?" Klaus asks him annoyed.

"Well, Bonnie gave me the heads-up. I didn't have enough time, to get all four, but I did have time to get one" Damon tells him smugly.

"I will tear you, limb from limb. And only then, when you're a riving mass of blood and flesh, will I rip your heart from your chest" Klaus threatens him.

"Sorry. The same rules apply. You know, leverage and all. I know you want your family back. But something tells me, you want what's in that coffin a lot more" Damon says. "By the way, who or what is in the small locked one?" he asks him.

"You'll never know" Klaus sneers and summons his hybrids to collect the coffins. But carries the smaller one himself. Not trusting anyone with the precious cargo inside.

(Original Family House)

Daniel shoves the coffins in a big room. Klaus is standing beside him. "You've got your family back. Finally. You're gonna open them?" Daniel asks him.

"Not quite yet. I still have some unfinished business to take care of" Klaus tells him.

"What business?" Daniel asks him curious. Suddenly, Daniel is squirming and falls to the floor, dead. Elijah is standing behind him with his heart in his hand. Klaus looks at his older brother shocked by his sudden appearance.

"So Niklaus, what have I missed?" Elijah asks him.

{Bringing Out The Dead}

Elijah is standing before Klaus, wiping the blood off his hands with a white handkerchief after killing Daniel. "You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?" Elijah asks him.

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus asks him. But Elijah attacks, throwing him through a window. "Easy. I just finished renovating" he tells him annoyed. Klaus rushes at Elijah and Elijah crashes into a table, breaking it. "You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family" he states.

Elijah attacks him again, and Klaus is knocked against a coffin. He opens the one next to it, undaggers Kol who is lying inside. He rushes to Elijah and holds him against a closed coffin by his throat. He holds the dagger up threateningly. "Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" he yells.

"Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with" Elijah tells him. Klaus lowers the dagger.

"Mikael is dead" Klaus tells him as he backs away.

"What did you say?" Elijah asks him surprised.

"I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone Elijah. Forever" Klaus explains.

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn and Heidi for over 900 years, Kol for over a century" Elijah demands.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me" Klaus tells him.

Klaus goes to a small table where there is a small urn and removes the lid. He dips the dagger inside then walks over to Kol's coffin. "What are you doing?" Elijah asks him. Klaus re-daggers Kol.

"Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again" Klaus tells him and closes the coffin.

(Time skip, night time)

Damon and Stefan were invited to have dinner with Klaus & Elijah at their house. Now they sit at the table and everyone except Stefan eats and drinks. One of the female servants pours Damon some wine. He thanks her and she leaves. "Isn't it nice? Four of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?" Klaus asks Damon.

"Well, I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more, the merrier" Damon says winking at Elijah.

"Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through" Klaus tells him.

"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her" Stefan says.

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah" Klaus tells him.

"Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert" Damon tells him.

"We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven course" Stefan retorts.

"I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself" Damon tells him. They have the dinner and decide it's time to discuss the reason of their dinner.

"So, why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal?" Elijah suggests.

"That's very simple. Klaus gets his coffin back, in exchange, he and the Original extended family leave Mystic Falls forever. Me, Stefan, and Elena live happily ever after. No grudges" Damon tells them.

"The deal sounds fair brother" Elijah tells Klaus.

"I don't think you understand. Elena's doppelgänger blood insures that I will always have more hybrids to fight those that oppose me. I will never leave her behind" Klaus tells them. "Let's say I do leave her here, under your protection, what then? How long before one of you turns her into a vampire? Or worse, how long before she dies caught between your feuding? You see, each one of you truly believes that you're the one that can protect her, and that is simply a delusion. Gentlemen, the worst thing for Elena Gilbert is...the two of you" he explains.

"What do you say, Klaus? It's time for you to put something on the table. We've made our offer, now you counter" Damon tells him.

"Okay. I offer Elena's future happiness. You see, what she needs right now is to be rid of you lot. And to fall in love with a human, maybe that nice football player, you know the blond one?" Klaus tells them.

"Matt Donovan? Really?" Damon asks him.

"Yeah, why not? They'll marry, live a long and fruitful life, and pop out a perfect family" Klaus tells them smiling.

"And continue the Petrova bloodline. Every few hundred years, you'll have a new doppelgänger to drain and never run out of hybrids, right Klaus?" Stefan asks him.

"Consider it a small return on my investment in her well-being. See, after you hand me back the coffin, I'll ensure her safety for the rest of her natural life. You know it's what's best for her" Klaus tells them. Klaus gets up and walks towards Stefan. "So, what do you say Stefan, hmm? Do we have a deal?" he asks him.

Stefan starts walking over to Klaus. Damon asks him what he's doing. Klaus holds his hand out to Stefan. Stefan grabs his hand. "Nice try, Klaus. But no deal" Stefan tells him.

Klaus breaks Stefan's arm. He kicks his leg and breaks it as well. He pushes Stefan's hand into the fireplace, and it starts to burn. Damon attempts to rush over to him, but Elijah intercepts him and pushes him against a wall. "What are you ding? Stop!" Damon shouts.

"Now, bring me my coffin before I burn him alive" Klaus tells him.

"I'll get it" Damon assures him.

"Go with him, brother. You keep him honest. And when you return, I will make good on my promise to you and I will hand over our family" Klaus tells Elijah. And he leaves with Damon.

(Coffin room)

Elijah and Damon enter the room. They look at each other and nod. Damon removes the daggers from Kol and Rebekah. Elijah removes the one from Finn and approaches the small coffin. He opens it with no trouble and Damon frowns in confusion. "Only family can open this one" Elijah tells him quietly and Damon nods his head. He looks at the little girl inside the coffin, she couldn't be older then eleven. Elijah removes the dagger from her heart.

Servants come and Elijah leaves with Damon with three of the daggers. They reenter the dining room. With a female servant carrying a tray. "Elijah...why haven't you left?" Klaus asks him confused.

"Where are you manners, brother? We forgot dessert" Elijah tells him. He takes the cover off the tray the woman is carrying. Three silver daggers lie on it.

"What have you done?" Klaus asks him scared.

"What have you done? You see, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now" Elijah tells him and Kol enters the room first.

Klaus starts to back away. Finn suddenly appears, and he grabs a dagger and stabs Klaus through the hand. "Finn, don't" Klaus says and runs into Rebekah. She stabs him with a dagger saying it was for their mother.

She pulls the dagger out and Klaus falls back into Kol's arms. Kol restrains him. Elijah looks at Damon and Stefan. "You're free to go. This is family business" he tells them and they leave.

"Enough!" a girl shrills. The five originals turn to look at the child in the door way. "This is the first time we've been together in centuries and you fight? I won't watch my family fall apart again" she tells them.

"Heidi, a lot has happened" Elijah tells her gently as Kol lets Klaus go.

"I don't care, we're family. Always and forever" she tells them. Looking at them each in the eye. They all look down ashamed by their behavior. "I'm the youngest here and I'm the only one being mature. That is not right" she states.

"She's right" Finn says agreeing with his baby sister. They all hear a door open. They turn around as Esther walks in. Heidi and Klaus gasps in shock.

"Mother?" Rebekah and Heidi say in shock. Esther walks towards Klaus, who avoids her eyes. Elijah goes to Heidi's side wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Look at me! Do you know why I'm here?" she asks Klaus. He looks up with tears in his eyes.

"You're here to kill me" he says and Heidi goes to run to them. But Elijah holds her back.

"Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you. I want us to be a family again" Esther tells her children. Heidi runs and hugs her mother smiling. All that are missing are Henrik and father,but they're dead. But at least they'll be a family again and Heidi has her mother back. Not that they were close, Heidi was a complete Daddies girl. But she still loves her mother.

A/N

Picture above of Heidi and on the external link of Elijah with Finn, Rebekah & Kol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 32 17
Book Two- Sequel to The Original Family. Over a thousand years ago, the Mikaelson family were just like everyone else, a family trying to survive whe...
167K 3K 19
Kol Mikaelson, an original vampire, has been daggered, and has remained that way for centuries. His brother Klaus Mikaelson, is an original vampire-h...
372K 6.9K 22
We all know the story of the original family , the Mikaelsons . Mikeal , Esther , Elijah , Niklaus , Finn, Kol , Rebekah and Henrick . But you're for...
87.9K 1.5K 59
Else Mikaelson is the twin sister of Klaus Mikaelson, the big bad wolf himself. Else finds herself in a situation that should have been impossible. F...