Insanely In Love || Jikook ☆C...

By YouMakeMeAgain

( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungk... More

♤ A gift for you ♤
♤ If you say so ♤
♤Anniversary ♤
♤Are you blind♤
♤Can I help you ♤
♤It felt painful♤
♤Annoying one♤
♤A crush ♤
♤Goodbye for us♤
♤Lost Myself♤
♤Still with you♤
♤Insanely In Love♤
♤Happy us♤

♤play date to you♤

3.9K 177 1
By YouMakeMeAgain

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as soon as he found Taehyung in makeup room that besides the stage. "I'm testing the Makeup for upcoming university culture functions" Taehyung said while applying eyelashes.

"Oh!" Jungkook raised his both eyebrows as he looked around the makeups. Different color of shadows and eyelashes and lip sticks. But one particular thing get attention from Jungkook.

"Hey! What's that?" Jungkook said as he pick the lip marker. Taehyung raised his gaze from Mirror to Jungkook "oh! It's marker. A lip marker, let me show" He said as he opened the top of marker and pressed on his cheeks, A lip marker paste on it.

"It's look like someone kissed you" Jungkook said while he took the marker from Taehyung as he nodded "Exactly"

Jungkook examined the things while Hoseok arrived at the makeup room "wow, you look..."he about to say something but when he know the Jungkook's existence "look...Good" Hoseok compliments him. Taehyung shyly smiled while looked away. "What's that? In your cheeks?"

"Oh! It's Just a marker" Taehyung said as he try to calm hoseok but it's too late when hoseok already left with a angry face and Taehyung runned to him "Hobi wait.."

Jungkook read the description of the marker and he about to place but he paused. An idea popped on his mind with a smirk plastered automatically.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jungkook stand on the corner of where the worker building the stage upper part for cultural functions. Jungkook had been waiting for someone.

"Jungkookie~"

A familiar voice called him, automatically a smirk on Jungkook's lip. He turned back to see Jimin but got surprised, Jimin wear a black turtleneck shirt with a eyeslashed and rosy lipgloss , with that orange hair give more beautiful to him. Jungkook unintentionally licked his lips. Jungkook thought that Jimin somehow looks pretty but he pretend to be normal like he is not admiring him.

"Why you wear makeup?"

"Oh, that's someone tested the makeup on me. I didn't like it. I was about to wash it but I wanna see you before wash it"

"Don't wash it" Jungkook said as he licked his lips.

"Why am I pretty?" Jimin asked him shyly.

"No. If you wash it, you look more ugly" Jungkook lied.

"I'm Pretend to be not hear that. Kookie, I gave your list to the singing competition. So you have to prepare for it" Jimin said as he had holding so many list of papers in his hands along with a pen.

"What? No way. Are you even asked me before giving my name. I'm not gonna do it" Jungkook said as he looked away.

"Not surprised anymore. You never agreed to something that I gave to you. Fine I'll take care of it" Jimin said, a disappointment pouts made on his lips. He keep checking the list in his papers.

Jungkook looked at his pouts those lips and he somehow ready to agree but paused looking at paper which Jimin holds "Are you the incharge for cultural events?"

"Nope, I'm helping for Taemin"

"Taemin?"

"Yes Taemin, My classmates. He is senior to you and A very good guy" Jimin smiled while saying this to him. Jungkook poked his tongue "brat" he mumbled as he turned left.

"Okie kook, I had a work....wait what's that?" Jimin pointed his pen to the Jungkook's neck. "What?" Jungkook asked as he touch his neck.

"A lipstick mark on your neck" Jimin keen his eyes on it while saying. "Oh, that's haha..." Jungkook shyly smiled while rubbing his nape. Jimin literally about to cry while scanning his action. It was Jimin's favourite part of Jungkook.

"Who?" Jimin was completely changed tone to angry one. Jungkook is now looking at Jimin when his voices turns as he looked down. Jungkook already planned to prank this but look like Jimin was affected by it. So , Jungkook about to explain it but. . .

"Wait, It was a marker right?" Jimin said while try to touch it while Jungkook backed away. "I Just saw Taehyung had one on his cheeks while he running to hoseok" Jimin suddenly said as he sighs in relief. Jungkook stands dumbfoundedly looking at Jimin.

"Are you try to prank me baby...smart" Jimin shuffled Jungkook's hair as Jungkook withdrew his hand on his head. Jimin laughed at him.

"Where is the hickey?" Jimin said as he try to see him while he grabbed Jungkook's shirt drag to see that. "Jimin, what are you doing? we are in public" Jungkook said as he corrected his collar and dusted it shirts.

Jimin shyly smiled "Yeah, We're in public but we will do once we're alone" he shyly said while climbed his hairs as he puts under his left ears.

"what?" Jungkook Questioned at his actions.

"Nothing" Jimin shyly smiled as he bit his lower lips and he kicked his toes shyly on the floor.

Jungkook tsk "bruh what the hell you're doing?"

"Bruh? Like Seriously Jungkook are you calling me bruh...we literally made love twice and you gave handsjob to me and I gave blowjobs to you. Now you're calling me bruh? Seriously Jungkook"

Jungkook looked around as he get closer "It is necessary to recall the scenes...And it was you. You're the one who started it" Jungkook pointed his index fingers infront of him.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows "What do you think about that? It was important to us...I'm not playing with this Jungkook...not a fuck buddies.I'm serious kookie because I love you so that I did it to you"

Jungkook looked away as he caressing his forehead while Jimin gasped at him "You're doing like... you're regret this? You're regret that everything happened between us...Aren't you Jungkook?" Jimin whispered the last words as he about to cry faces. Jungkook didn't say anything, he didn't even look at Jimin.

Jimin nodded to himself as he sobs "Fine kook..I'm leaving" he said as he walked away.

"Jimin, wait" Jungkook called him but he didn't walk back to Jimin. He saw Jimin walking to exit the door. Suddenly Jungkook closed his eyes as he started to count "3. . .2. . .--" his phone started to vibrate as he quickly took it from his pocket. It reveal as I'd Don't pick up

Jungkook make try not to laugh while saw the name, Its Jimin. Jungkook looked at where he saw Jimin walked away, He smiled again once he saw Jimin was standing at the exit door while holding papers on his left hand and on the other hand holding his phone to his ears while looking at Jungkook with a keen eyes and angry pouts. Jungkook chuckled while swipe to attend the call.

"I'm not even count up to 1 but you called me as soon as you leave"

"Seriously Jungkook, I thought you followed me back and try to convince me but you're standing exactly the same place not even a bit move"

"I know you'll come back to me, so I stand at the same place"

"Nice strategy Mr.Jungkook, but I'm not impressed"

"You impressed already so that you called me not even minute passed when you had a fight with me."

Jimin made a try not to smile face now as Jungkook chuckled at him. T3hy both looking at eachother but talking in the phone.

"You know Jimin, You're insane. A complete insane boy" Jungkook chuckled while stare at Jimin who smiled at him.

"Insanely in love with you. If you could take all the words in language, it still wouldn't describe how much I love you."

Jimin stare at him as Jungkook looked at him already. They both went silent while observing eachother still holding the phone but eyes speaks a lot. A pure eye contact glance at eachother.

"Stop staring"

Jungkook finally broke the silence while looked away as he had a smile on his lips. Jimin shyly smiled while looking down at his shoes.

"JUNGKOOK WATCH OUT" A loud voice called him as Jungkook and Jimin both looked at the voices where it comes.

A big equipment that was set for upper stage but that about to fall on Jungkook's side. Jungkook was shocked to realise what happening arlund him, it was happened at the moment when Jimin calling Jungkook loudly and runned to him as everyone eyes him. The equipment that fall on Jungkook's head as he collapsed on the floor.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 2.3K 26
Jimin loves Taehyung deeply but Taehyung hurts Jimin beyond repair. Will Jimin be able to forgive Taehyung? Or Jimin will find someone else? • This...
92.2K 4.9K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...
104K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...
50K 2K 17
Where there is Jimin so in love with Jungkook his bandmate but Jungkook seems to be in love with Taehyung his other bandmate or so he thought? Well...