Property | P. JM

By glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... More

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Forty Six

9K 456 10
By glitterypjimin

My mind is so peace that I fell asleep immediately last night, Seokjin and I went to my parents house, the house where I lived for 16 years, the same house that I thought Auntie Hyunhee owned. I felt happy, I felt contented and most of all my heart is not heavy.

I went out of the room and Ms. Na was already bickering with Eunwoo, I shake my head and sit on one of the chairs in the dinning and Eunwoo while trying to make excuses about something passed me my cup of coffee.

"Good morning Y/N!!" Ms. Na said and I smiled and she sat beside me, Eunwoo sit on the opposite chair and Ms. Na was glaring at him. I chuckled and looked at them

"Does Eunwoo did something? Why are you looking at him like that?" I asked and Eunwoo smiled foolishly

"This brat brought his new girlfriend home and Yuri bought her new boyfriend home" She said and my eyes widen and I looked at Eunwoo and now he's speechless and he was looking at Ms. Na with a small pout on his face.

"What are your plans today Y/N?" Eunwoo asked and he looked at his phone. "I don't have duty today I can accompany you" He said and I look at my own phone, Jimin will be busy today because he will come home to Busan next week with Madame Park and his mom so he needs to finish his meeting and events before the week ends.

I look at Eunwoo as I sip from my cup.

"I will visit my cousin today after work" I said and he coughed and Ms. Na looked at me with her eyes wide open.

"You mean you will visit Chloe in the jail?" He asked and I nodded.

I need to talk to her, I need to know her motives, I need to know her side

I walked inside the elevator of our office and the employees are looking at me and it's making me a bit anxious, the news about what happened in K.Y.J was immediately went out to the public.

"Good Morning Architect Kim!" The receptionist on our floor smiled and waved at me, I bowed at her before I walked inside, the other people in our floor was greeting me, I shake my head and I went to my table and Jinyoung and Yugyeom was there and they smiled widely at me.

"I thought you're going to resign because of your responsibilities to K.Y.J," Jinyoung said and I shake my head and he chuckled

"It was crazy to think that the hidden heiress of a large company is working in our firm" Yugyeom said and Hyunjin went to hug me from behind and I laughed and waved at Joy

"I might call Architect Y/N, CEO Kim instead" joy said.

The morning was like that everyone went to me about what happened yesterday in K.Y.j even the executives approached me and congratulate me about it. After that they left me alone so I can work, Jimin texted me to say that he will be attending a meeting in K.Y.J later, Yoongi told me that Seokjin doesn't want to lead the company so the decision will be on me and to honestly think of it, I don't know if I can lead such a huge company. Yoongi's secretary went to me to have my sign on some proposals, I only signed the proposals that Yoongi and Jimin signed.

My phone vibrated and I saw a message from Jimin, I grabbed my phone and bite my lip as I read his message

Jimin:

Did you eat your lunch?

I looked at the clock and sighed heavily, I didn't even noticed that it's already lunch now, but I remember Hyunjin asking if I'm going to eat lunch.

Me:

No, I haven't yet, I got preoccupied by the files I'm reviewing, I'm going to eat now.

Jimin did not reply so I went to get up and Hyunjin hasn't come back as well as Joy, I went to the nearby cafe and I was surprised to see Jimin's secretary there, he looked at me and his eyes widen.

"Ms.Kim, Mr. Park asked me to buy you your lunch, Are you going to have lunch now?" He asked and I nodded and his order was already there, he paid for it and I thanked him and when I was already settled in one of the table on the upper floor of the cafe, Jimin's secretary left immediately after calling Jimin.

I started to eat my lunch and I texted Jimin an Yoongi about certain things, related to the company,

When I finished, I quickly went back to the office, Hyujin was already there talking to Joy and San, I went to my cubicle and just listened to them and soon my phone goes off with multiple messages.

I opened my phone and I saw some people are looking at their phones too and looking at me, I look at them and I picked up my phone and saw an article about Jimin's engagement, It was the article Jimin showed me, the one Madame Park stopped to get published, my eyes widen as I opened it and read the article.

The first thing I saw is the pictures and yes, it was Jimin and I's engagement photos in Busan.

"Y/N—

Hyunjin looked at me and he looked at the ring and I suddenly felt shy, now I was bombarded with their questions about the truth behind the article and I couldn't deny it, how am I going to? it was clearly seen in the photos that it was me.

I look at my messages now and I started reading them

Yuri Unnie:

The engagement article was out and I just noticed that you are wearing the same ring from that night

Eunwoo:

Did you agree with this?

You're engaged once again?

What the fuck?

Ms. Na:

I've seen the article, does Jimin saw it already?

Yoongi:

You're engaged with Jimin again?

I pressed my palm against my forehead as everything unfolds. My phone vibrated again and it was Jimin.

Jimin:

What are you doing?

I sighed heavily and I slowly replied to them until the receptionist approached me

"Architect Kim, Madame Park wants to see you,"

My heart stopped, I swallows thickly and Hyunjin looked at me, I looked at the receptionist and followed her to the lounge room and Madame Park was there. I thanked the lady and she left and I nervously approached Madame Park.

"Good afternoon Madame," I mumbled softly and she smiled at me, It flashed right before my eyes how disgusted she was with me back then, all the ruthless words she threw at me when I was 16, everything is coming back.

"Good afternoon Dear," She said gracefully and my eyes widen, I still wasn't used to how she approached me now,

"Do you want anything madame? Juice? tea?" I asked and I look at the counter where they served premium refreshments. She looked at where I am looking and she smiled happily. I still couldn't believe this.

"I am fine with Tea," She said and I nodded and I went to get her a blueberry tea and a tapioca tea for me, I sit awkwardly in front of her and I saw the way she was looking at my hand where the ring is placed.

"The article was out, I want to clarify certain things my dear, Chloe and Jimin, they never got engaged..."

She said and I don't now but it gave me so much relief to hear this from Madame Park,

"We tried to be honest but Jimin doesn't like it, he expressed so much distaste about the situation" She said and she carried on expressing what she feel about the engagement happened years ago and I can't believe that I am actually hearing it from her, I feel like dreaming, does Jimin knew his grandmother is here?

"Everyone knows that you are engaged with Jimin" She said and then she stood up, she didn't finished her tea and she approached me and hugged me gently.

"I'm sorry if I was hard on you, I was just disappointed with what happened and I hurt for him so much, I hope you can really forgive me," She muttered gently

I looked at her and she looked at me fondly.

"I-it's okay m-madame, I understand.." I said! Dammit I even stuttered

She chuckled softly and caresses my arm.

"I hope you and Jimin can decide on the dates soon, tell it to me first okay?" She said and my mouth hanged open and without any other word she left me there.

I went back to my cubicle and I am so preoccupied now with what Madame Park told me.

None of them asked about what Madame Park told me and I got a message from Yugyeom and Seokjin, they want to go out for a dinner after work, to celebrate. I can't say no to this since Seokjin organized it. I will just go to Chloe tomorrow.

I placed my arms over my table and laid my head over them and all the words Madame Park said. I was just waiting for the clock to hit 5:00 pm

"Are you not feeling well?" I jumped lightly when I heard Jimin's husky voice. "You looked tired, we can skip the dinner if you're not feeling well.." Jimin drawled and I shake my head, he smiled at my co workers before he dragged the swivel next to mine.

"I'm okay Jimin, I'm fine" I said and he nodded.

"I saw the article and there are few reporters down the lobby, You can avoid the questions baby" He whispered and he pulled me closer towards him.

He didn't said anything and the time just passed by like that, I grabbed my bag and I saw Jinyoung and Yugyeom leaving their offices, Jimin grabbed my bag from me and we walked inside the elevator and my heart is hammering against my chest, damn, how am I supposed to tell Jimin what his grandmother told me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
7K 271 23
"I thought you were leaving me." "I'll always come back to you." Both broken but the key to each other's happiness, will they let the other in or pus...
968K 41.3K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
8.4K 257 35
"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm