Stay *Sequel to Luxe*

By ShrazyMe

Everyone knows my name, everyone knows my story but no one knows my feelings. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Instagram
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 11

476 33 2
By ShrazyMe

LuxeGlass: If you loved the Bronze To Go collection @LuxeDiaCosmetics then you'll love the Faded Bronze collection.

1,000,000 likes ~ 18,029 comments

---

"You have got to be kidding me." My voice breaks as I look at the woman infront of me. "I've been through enough."

"I know Luxury." Dr Richards tells me as she places her hand over mine. "This is just the first round of tests, it's not to say that anything drastic is going to happen but I thought that it would be best to let you know."

Not long from now, I am set to fly to Mexico to start shooting my Telenovela. Since I will be gone for some months, I need to get a doctor there which meant that I needed to get some tests done here to make sure that I'm healthy. My test results would then be transferred to a hospital in Mexico and that would help me should anything happen.

A week ago, I did a blood test to check that everything is good. Instead of receiving my results through text or post, Dr Richards who has been my doctor for the past year called me in. She told me that they found an anomaly in my blood and I'm basically sick again.

My temperature is slightly above average, my blood pressure is higher than it should and Dr Richards told me that if it gets any higher then I will be booked in.

The last time I was sick I had my womb removed but it looks as if it was for no reason because I'm sick yet again.

"What does that mean for me in terms of work?" I ask her as I pull my hand away.

Dr Richards clears her throat as she looks through her paperwork, "Moving to Mexico is not something that I would strongly suggest at this current time." 

I groan.

"I worked so hard to get that job and now I'm going to lose it." I run a hand through my hair. "How is this possible?"

"The cause of your illness was unknown and from the documents that I received, we still don't know what it was." She continues to talk about my blood and everything wrong with me before we conclude the meeting. "Check your temperature on a regular basis, if it gets any higher then please call or drive in. If you have any chest or abdominal pain, I want you here. Try to remain stress free and do not take any medication."

---

As I drive up to my house, the tears just fall from my eyes as I take in the severity of the situation. Nobody wants to say it but I already know that I'm dying. 

I am never going to watch my little girl grow up. I won't get to see Maya have her first kiss, first boyfriend, her first prom or ever experience her first heartbreak. I am going to miss out on life with Maya, Adonis and Michael.

Oh Michael.

I pull up outside of my house and I quickly wipe away my tears. I didn't put any makeup on today so I lightly pinch my cheeks to bring some color back to my face before plastering a smile on my face.

I lock my car before I head into my house where I end up releasing a huge sigh. Suddenly my body feels heavier but I push through as I hear my daughter screaming happily and the walls that I'm trying to build come crumbling down.

I follow the noise to the living room.

A real smile makes its way across my face as I see my brothers, Christian and Quincy chasing Maya around with her dinosaur toys.

Maya looks so happy.

I stand there for a minute, watching them have fun before Quincy and I lock eyes.

"Hey." He smiles as he walks over to me. "How was the appointment?"

He pulls me in for a hug and I keep a hold of him as he tries to pull away. I think he senses that something is wrong as his grip around me becomes tighter before I feel his lips on my head.

My siblings, I will never see them get married or have children. 

"Luxe." Quincy's voice comes out concerned which catches the attention of Christian who looks over.

"CHRIS, CHASE ME!" Maya screams, demanding attention. 

I don't think she realised that I'm here.

"I'm sick." I inhale deeply before releasing. "I'm sick."

"MAMA!" Maya hears my voice and starts running over. "MISSED YOU!"

My brothers are frozen as they look at me in disbelief and I nod my head in confirmation as the tears start falling from my eyes. Maya wraps her tiny arms around my legs and I drop to my knees, pulling her into my arms. 

"Mama, why are you crying?" She cups my face and I peck her lips. 

"I'm just so happy to see you." I smile as I wipe my tears away. "I missed you so much."

"Missed you too." Maya presses her lips against my own and I savor it. "Love you."

"I love you more." I give her a squeeze which makes her laugh. "Go bring your princess toys, we'll have a tea party."

"Ok." Maya runs to the back of the room where her play box is located.

"Luxe." Quincy's voice cracks and I smile sadly at him as I stand up straight. I open my mouth before closing it as nothing comes out and both of my brothers engulf me in a hug.

I'll miss this.

---

For the last five minutes I've been staring at my husband as he does his night routine. He didn't realise but I was trying to memorise every little thing that he did and they way it made him feel when he looked in the mirror.

"You've been awfully quiet." Michael looks over at me while brushing his teeth and I continue to stare at him. "You alright?"

I shake my head no but I don't think he notices as he bends down to spit in the sink. I stand there just watching him and he looks up to see me looking at him through the mirror.

He cleans his mouth out with water while watching me. Once he is done, he heads over to me and pulls us back into our bedroom. 

Michael leads us over to the bed before he helps me sit down.

"What happened at the hospital?" Worry sets in on his face and I watch as the creases on his forehead deepen.

"I'm sick." I drop the bomb. "Just like before, they don't know what's wrong but things don't look too good for me."

Michael just grabs me and pulls me into his arms. 

I feel my heart as my husband begins to bawl his eyes out. As much as I want to be strong for him, I can't because I'm barely holding on but my husband needs me.

Do I lie?

Do I say that everything will be alright when we know that it won't?

I almost died the last time and we lost a pregnancy.

"I love you." My voice cracks as I look at the man that I love. "I love you so much."

"I love you." He smashes his lips against mine and my arms around wrap around him as we fall back on the bed. 

"We've changed." I mumble as Michael starts kissing down my chest. "We aren't who we used to be."

"We're better." He tells me as we lock eyes. "We found eachother."

"Destiny." I mumble to myself.

I was supposed to be with Michael. 

We always talk about being together forever but in this case, he will be the last man that I see and love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 330 23
jus read!
1K 47 23
Just read to find out.
62.5K 3.6K 53
this story after hm marriage story enjoy 😊