š€š„š„ šŽšŸ š“š”šž š‹š¢š š”š­...

By livelymarais1

š–Øš—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š— š–ŗ š—€š—‚š—‹š—… š—†š—ˆš—š–¾š—Œ š—š—ˆ š–暝—ˆš—‹š—„š—Œ, š—š–ŗš—Œš—š—‚š—‡š—€š—š—‚š—ˆš—‡ š—ˆš—‹ š–Øš—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š— š–ŗ š—€š—‚... More

š€š„š„ š—¼šŸ š­š”šž š‹š¢š š”š­š¬
šš«š—¼š„š—¼š š®šž
š€šœš­ šŽš§šž
šŽš§šž
š“š°š—¼
š“š”š«šžšž
š…š—¼š®š«
š…š¢šÆšž
š’š¢š±
š’šžšÆšžš§
š„š¢š š”š­
šš¢š§šž
š“šžš§
š„š„šžšÆšžš§
š“š°šžš„šÆšž
š“š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
š…šØš®š«š­šžšžš§
š…š¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š’š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š’šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
š€šœš­ š“š°šØ
šš¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
š“š°šžš§š­š²
š“š°šžš§š­š² - šŽš§šž
š“š°šžš§š­š² - š“š°šØ
š“š°šžš§š­š² - š“š”š«šžšž
š“š°šžš§š­š² - š…šØš®š«
š“š°šžš§š­š² - š…š¢šÆšž
š“š°šžš§š­š² - š’š¢š±
š“š°šžš§š­š² - š’šžšÆšžš§
š“š°šžš§š­š² - š„š¢š š”š­
š“š°šžš§š­š² - šš¢š§šž
š€šœš­ š“š”š«šžšž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²
š“š”š¢š«š­š² - šŽš§šž
š“š”š¢š«š­š² - š“š°šØ
š“š”š¢š«š­š² - š“š”š«šžšž
š“š”š¢š«š­š² - š…šØš®š«
š“š”š¢š«š­š² - š…š¢šÆšž
š“š”š¢š«š­š² - š’š¢š±
š“š”š¢š«š­š² - š’šžšÆšžš§
š“š”š¢š«š­š² - š„š¢š š”š­
š“š”š¢š«š­š² - šš¢š§šž
š…šØš«š­š²
š…šØš«š­š² - šŽš§šž
š…šØš«š­š² - š“š°šØ
š€šœš­ š…šØš®š«
š…šØš«š­š² - š“š”š«šžšž
š…šØš«š­š² - š…šØš®š«
š…šØš«š­š² - š…š¢šÆšž
š…šØš«š­š² - š’š¢š±
š…šØš«š­š² - š’šžšÆšžš§
š…šØš«š­š² - š„š¢š š”š­
š…šØš«š­š² - šš¢š§šž
š…š¢šŸš­š²
š…š¢šŸš­š² - šŽš§šž
š…š¢šŸš­š² - š“š°šØ
š€šœš­ š…š¢šÆšž
š…š¢šŸš­š² - š“š”š«šžšž

š„š¢š š”š­šžšžš§

3.8K 96 9
By livelymarais1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
( 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖽 )

Bella had made it out alive, barley. Natalia wasn't expecting Jasper to be back so soon. She was laying in his bed, in his t-shirt, when he walked in looking defeated. Natalia's thoughts went dark, she thought Bella was dead. Jasper told her all about what had happened. Alice's vision, Bella leaving the hotel, the dance studio, burning James to ashes. Natalia just snuggled close to him that night, thanking God that no one deathly hurt.

The next morning Natalia went home. She had spent three days at the Cullens. Stella hoped that Natalia wasn't pregeant and that's why she was over there so much. Stella had cooked a nice dinner for her family. After dinner Stella excused Ella so she could have a serious conversation with Natalia.

After Ella shut her bedroom, Stella broke the silence. "I don't want you to be offended by what I am about to ask."

Natalia looked confused. "What are you going to ask?"

"Are you pregnant?"

"Mom!" Natalia yelled, silently cursing at her mom because Jasper was up stairs. "I am not pregnant. I promise."

Stella did not look convinced. "I haven't with Jasper. He has old values." Natalia assures.

Before Stella can say another word Natalia rushes upstairs. Opening her bedroom door she was greeted with a laughing Jasper.

"Do not make a comment right now." Natalia warns.

Everynight Jasper came to check on Natalia before she went to bed. Jasper was doing everything he could to protect her but Natalia liked it because she was the center of his attention. Natalia felt like she was overlooked by her peers, Jasper fixed that. He looked at her like she was the center of the universe. Natalia was grateful for Jasper. He made her feel things that she didn't even know that it was humanly possible to feel.

Jasper loved Natalia. He would do anything for her. Deep down inside him Jasper knew that there would be a day where Natalia would move on to the next time. The thought of that scared Jasper. The couple had talked about this before. Natalia didn't want to be a vampire. She wanted to grow old, be the cool aunt to her sisters children, and play with the dolphins. Natalia didn't want the life of never eating pizza again, not being able to be in the sun, having a ghostly complexion. Jasper wished that she would change her mind, he would have Carlisle change her in a second, but he knew that wasn't how she saw her life going.

•••

Prom. Natalia had been excited for the event ever since Tyler asked her and she rejected him. Natalia had always planned to just go by herself and then steal Jessica and Angela from their dates. Alice insisted that Natalia goes dress shopping with her, and she did. Ever since then Alice had been telling Jasper how good Natalia looks in her dress. Natalia even told Jasper that she wanted to go by herself but Alice didn't have any of that kind of talk and told the two that they had to go together.

Jasper was waiting on the couch as Natalia was getting ready. Alice had picked her out a long red dress. It hugged her curves great, and made her chest look great. Stella was going her makeup while Ella decided to put Natalia's hair half up, half down.

Natalia walked down the stairs and Jasper swore that he saw an angel. Natalia thought Jasper looked handsome in his suit and red tie.

"Wow! Alice was not lying." Jasper took her hands in his and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Natalia blushes and fixes his crooked tie. "Carlisle ever teach you how to tie a tie?"

"What if I told you I left it crooked so I could feel your hand on my chest." He whispers in her ear.

Natalia eyes went a shade darker.

"Okay! Let's take some pictures." Stella suggested with the camera in hand.

They took some pictures in front of the fireplace, outside, and Stella even wanted to go and drive somewhere to take more photos. Lucky Ella reminded Stella about how they had to get to dinner with Chief Swan.

Natalia arrived at the prom and was greeted by Jessica and Angela waiting by the entrance. They raced down the stairs to where Jasper's car was parked.

"You look so good!" Angela yells.

"Thank you! You guys look bomb too!" Natalia complemented.

Jasper grins looked at how good his girlfriend looks while talking to her friends. Jessica notices that Jasper has his hand on Natalia's lower back and grins. Jessica was surprised that both of the new girls worked their way into the Cullen family, but was happy for them nonetheless.

"Hi Jasper." Jesscia gives him a smile.

Jasper gives them a grin that will have all of the ladies falling at his feet, including Natalia. "Ladies. Are you ready to go in?"

Natalia looks around looking for Bella and finds her on a bench talking to Bella. "Let me go talk to Bella. You can already go in."

Jasper looks to where Bella is sitting and sees Jacob from the Quileute tribe. Jasper's body automatically tenses and makes eye contact with Edward, letting him read his thoughts. Edward just shakes his head at what Jasper was thinking.

"Okay I'll see you in there." Jasper goes to walk off the Anglea and Jessica while Natalia walks over to where Bella is sitting.

Natalia approached the two teenagers who were talking.

"What's up Jacob!" Natalia went to high five him.

Jacob looked Natalia up and down, "Wow, Natalia. You look beautiful."

Natalia smiled at the compliment. "Thank you. I like your tie. What are you guys talking about?"

"Jacob was telling me how his dad wants me to break up with Edward." Bella said.

Natalia just laughed, not taking what the girl said seriously. When Natalia saw the look on both of their faces she could tell that Bella wasn't kidding. "What? Why would your dad get a say in who Bella is dating?"

Jacob just put his hands up in defense. "Don't shoot the messenger. He also told me to tell you, Nat, that you should be on the lookout too."

Natalia raised her eyebrows, confused on where Billy Black whom she has never met, was coming from.

When Jacob was gonna help Bella up, Edward came out of nowhere. He automatically went all protective boyfriend on Bella.

"I guess I'll see you two around." Jacob said after having a face off with Edward.

Both girls said bye and went to walk inside.

The Prom - Monte Carlo style. Gaming tables and roulette wheels. Guys in tuxes and girls in gowns gamble for prizes, dance and socialize. Everyone was either dancing, eating, or getting their picture taken. In the middle of the dance floor was Alice, Emmett, and Rosalie all dancing. Alice saw that Natalia had entered and immediately waved at the girl and pointed to where Jasper was waiting. Natalia made her way over to the boy and kissed him.

"I love you." She said into his neck, giving baby kisses there.

"I love you too." Jasper says back.

All of a sudden the music stops and everyone looks at Eric. Natalia just laughs at the boy whom is totally taking the DJ persona in.

"This song is for the new girls, Natalia and Bella!" Eric resumes the music and the song playing is Yeah! By Usher.

Natalia just laughs and drags Jasper to the dance floor. She is dancing with all of her friends. Jessica and Angela were hyping her up from the DJ booth, Alice and Rosalie were dancing. Natalia looked at all of the people around her. Everyone was having the best night. Prom was one of Natalia's best nights of her life.

She was dancing with the boy she loved. Her friends were enjoying themselves, and she finally felt like she had a place. Natalia thought that life couldn't get better than this.

The future had different plans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 76.6K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
79.2K 2.4K 13
"I Understood Why You Left But We Still Found Our Way Back To Each Other." Book 2 | New Moon
144K 6.7K 33
.ā€¢A story in which a vampire and a hybrid find each other in a strange way, and end up being perfect for each other. When a human enters their family...
12.6K 380 13
Twilight - completed āœ”ļø New moon - completed āœ”ļø Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done