Loving A Swan (Completed)

By foreverandalways712

This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts... More

Finding Amara
Moving to Forks
Weeks & Months🔞
Cast: Twilight
A Week before Bella
Return of Bella🔞
Brother Dear
The Cullen's
Edward's MIA🔞
Edward's Returns
Field Trips & La Push
Sunny Days🔞
Meeting the Family
Baseball ⚾️
Nothing but Trouble
Aftermath
Prom Problems!
Summer Time
CAST: NEW MOON
Dark Days in the Pack
Birthday Wishes🎂🔞
Shattered Hearts💔🔞
Feeling Empty
My Missing Piece 🧩
Amara's Home🔞
Bella's Problem
If I can't... You can't!
Human, Vampires and Wolves
True Colors
Bella's Mistake
Tyler Awake
Back to a normal life?🔞
Demanding Much?
The Lost Sister!
Cast: Eclipse
Don't just Don't!
Victoria's Coming back
Truth
New vampire... New Game
As they truly are🔞
Graduation
Training
It's only for one day! Right?
The Battle
Victoria and Riley
Amara meets the guard
Where I came from
What lies could be told
The truth will hurt
Enough of this...
Cast: Breaking Dawn
The Volturi
Marry Me?
Pre Wedding
I DO!
Labor Pains
It all makes sense!
Here comes Trouble!
No Reason part one
No Reason part two
Forks 🔞
The Pack
Wannbe Brides
Wish to forget
Bonds
Panic
Home
A new Princess
Death comes for us all
THE END
Thank You💓
Plagiarism
📜Author's Note📜
Plagiarism Again! 9-7-22

She knows about us?

19.6K 375 32
By foreverandalways712

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Sitting with Amara in my arms as Edward tells us what happened in Port Angeles. To say that Rosalie and Amara are mad would be a joke. Rosalie is yelling at Edward as Amara is pacing the house. Worried what this could mean for her family and me. I tried to grab her a few times but she would slap my hand away before continuing her pacing. "Amara baby, calm down!" I say pulling her back down into my lap finally.

"She knows about us, and she shouldn't... She's not his mate... She's his blood singer! A nasty disgusting blood singer!" She yells at the top of her lungs. I kiss her neck trying to distract her, I feel her body relax against mine. I continue to kiss and nibble on that sweet spot that makes her moan.

"Baby... It will be fine. Everything will work out as it should be. I won't let her hurt us!" I say kissing up her neck and to her lips as Edward walks in.

"Amara... I would like it if you would become friends with Bella!" Edward says with a sad smile.

"You're joking right...? I mean after everything she has tried to do to me and Tyler... You want me to be friends with her? ME? Really? Have you lost your fucking mind or are you that far up her ass?" Amara yells with anger in her voice. Edward looks at her and sighs.

"Edward? Do you think that is fair to Amara... Bella is forcing herself onto you and your family. And you are letting her." I say, trying to keep Amara calm. "I get that you want to know what this other feeling is for her, but forcing your family to be friends with Bella isn't right. And you know it." I say as Rosalie and Emmett come into the room.

"He's right Edward. Bella doesn't care about us or our family. She just wants to hurt Tyler and you're letting her." Rosalie says with a sigh. Edward is still looking at Amara when she won't look at him he sighs and leaves the room.

Monday at School

Standing with my family waiting for school to start when Bella pulls into the parking lot. I growl at the sight of her ugly truck. Edward growls at me earning mom, dad and uncle Jasper to growl at him. "Watch it Edward!" Daddy says through clenched teeth. Mom is glaring at him. I watch Bella walk up and past Edward and he follows her.

"So glad to see he is now her lap dog!" I say with a snarl as everyone but Alice laughs.

"Amara be nice!" Alice says with a small sad smile. "I know you don't like her and I understand but Edward wants to try this. Even if we all think it is wrong." She says as she watches them walk into the woods. I sigh and walk into school with Tyler and the rest of my family. As the day goes on there is no sight of Edward or Bella. Mom is pissed and ready to unleash her anger on Edward as soon as he shows his face.

"Well this should be fun!" Tyler says as we walk out of school. I look at him confused as he points to the cars. I look and see Edward standing there with a smile that soon drops as we all walk up. He sighs and looks at all of us. I know he is reading all our minds and knows that none of us are happy with him. I walk past him right to Tyler's car but stop when I see Bella standing there.

"What do you want, food?" I say with nothing but anger as Tyler walks up behind me and glares at Bella. Bella steps back from us as Edward comes over to her.

"I just want to talk to my brother." She says with a smug smirk. I growl and Edward stands in front of her.

"Amara..." He starts but Tyler cuts him off.

"What do you want Bella?" Tyler says with a growl to his voice. "And if it is to say you're sorry... save it. Cause I won't believe you." Tyler says pushing past her and getting in his car. I snarl at Edward as I walk past them.

I spent the whole school day with Bella. I can't believe that she is ok with what we are. I mean Tyler is but he is Amara's mate and she let it happen the natural way. I wish that could have happened with me and Bella, but it didn't and I am ok with that. I am standing by my car with my family and Tyler walks out. I look at them and they all look pissed. I read their minds and it is not good. Jasper- What is he thinking going off with his blood singer. After everything she has done to Amara and Tyler. Amara will never forgive him.

Rosalie- I can't believe he is choosing her over his family.

Emmett- If she hurts my daughter I will kill her myself. I hope he knows that.

Alice- Really Edward? No one will trust you now!

Tyler- She will only use him... She doesn't really care about him or his family.

Amara- Stupid Bella, Stupid Edward. She will only bring us trouble and he doesn't care. He is no longer family to me.

I watch Amara walk past me and over to Tyler's car where Bella is. "What do you want?" Amara says with nothing but anger as Tyler walks up behind her and glares at Bella. Bella steps back from them as I walk over to her.

"I just want to talk to my brother." Bella says with a smug smirk. Amara growls as I stand in front of her. I knew I would need to protect her from Amara but I thought she would be somewhat happy for me. But I was wrong. The thoughts she was having were all of killing Bella and making me watch.

"Amara..." I start but Tyler cuts me off. He was pissed and I knew it. He hates Bella.

"What do you want Bella?" Tyler says with a growl to his voice. "And if it is to say you're sorry... save it. Cause I won't believe you." Tyler says pushing past her and getting in his car. Amara snarls at me as she walks past us.

"They will never give me a chance to make things right will they?" Bella asks, looking down at the ground. I didn't want to lie to her or give her false hope. But I did hope they would.

"You have given them more than one reason to not like you. Amara and Tyler the most." I say with a sad smile, Bella nods her head at me.

"What about the rest of your family? Do they hate me?" Bella asks, looking over at them hopeful that they will accept her.

"They are not happy and I can't say I blame them. You haven't been very nice to Tyler. And your stocking Amara has made more than one of them not like or trust you or me for that matter." I say looking over at my family. Who are still pissed at me.

"I don't get why you all care so much about him?" She says looking up at me confused.

"Tyler is Arama's mate. Amara and him are in love. He waited for Amara to tell him about us. Their relationship was natural. She didn't push him into anything he didn't want." I say trying to get her to understand. That if she had waited and let things be she would have been told by me.

"And what am I to you?" She asks, looking back at the ground. Again I needed to tell her the truth.

"You are my blood singer." I state flatly. I know this will hurt her to hear but she needs to know that Tyler will come first with my family.

"So not your mate? Like Tyler is to Amara?" She asks with a sadness that confuses me.

"NO! You are not my mate." I say with no emotion in my voice. "But I do feel something for you... I just don't know what it is yet." I say trying to cheer her up. She gives me a weak smile, before heading to her truck. I walk back over to my family and head home. When we pull up I hear Amara and Tyler laughing along with Esme.

When I walked in Esme glared at me before walking out of the room. I sighed as I walked over to Amara. "I know you aren't happy and I am sorry but just give her a chance. She wants to make things right." I said and Amara glared at me. It was a glare I wish she never gave as images of her telling the Volturi about Bella popped into her head. Making them kill Bella and myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 594 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
132K 3.7K 59
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...
1.5M 32.3K 76
This story is complete and unedited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that sho...
53.8K 812 32
Eilijah is Carlisle's daughter from before he was turned. She went looking and got bitten too. She's been looking for him for years, what happens whe...