The Lost Boys • Imagines

By FeirceAngel

"People are stranger when you're a stranger." ____________ This book contains multiple imagines and some pref... More

Introduction
REQUESTS (closed for catchup)
Imagine #1 - Marko
Imagine #2 - Lost Boys
Imagine #3 - David
Imagine #4 - Lost Boys
Imagine #5 - Edgar
Imagine #6 - Dwayne
Imagine #7 - Marko
Group Preference #1
Imagine #8 - Lost Boys
Imagine #9 - Paul
Imagine #10 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #10 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #10 (Part Three) - Lost Boys
Imagine #11 - David
Imagine #12 - Marko
Imagine #13 - David
Imagine #14 - Lost Boys
Imagine #15 - Lost Boys
Imagine #16 - David
Imagine #17 - Lost Boys
Imagine #18 - Lost Boys
Imagine #19 - Michael
Imagine #20 - David
Imagine #21 - David
Imagine #22 - Lost Boys
Imagine #23 - Lost Boys
Imagine #24 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #24 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #24 (Part Three) - Lost Boys
Imagine #25 - David
Imagine #26 - Lost Boys
Imagine #27 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #27 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #27 (Part Three) - Lost Boys
Imagine #28 - Lost Boys
Imagine #29 - Lost Boys
Imagine #30 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #30 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #30 (Part Three) - Lost Boys
Imagine #30 (Part Four) - Lost Boys
Imagine #31 - Lost Boys
Imagine #32 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #32 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #33 - Lost Boys
Imagine #34 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #34 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #35 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #35 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #35 (Part Four) - Lost Boys
Imagine #36 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #36 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #36 (Part Three) - Lost Boys
Imagine #37 - Lost Boys
Imagine #38 - Dwayne
Imagine #39 - Dwayne
Imagine #40 - Dwayne
Imagine #41 - Lost Boys
Imagine #42 (Part One) - Lost Boys

Imagine #35 (Part Three) - Lost Boys

2.1K 67 9
By FeirceAngel

A/n - Thanks so much for reading!
Comment if you would like to see another part :)
Also, check out my new anime imagines book!

Word Count: 1120

~

"Swimming is easy, how can you not swim?" Marko comments, looking at you curiously.

The four mermen have been trying to coax you into the cold water ever since you made the deal, but each time you've refused because the panic took control. So far, they've been patient with you, trying to encourage you to be brave. But your aquaphobia won't release its hold on your mind.

You scowl, "That's like me saying to you 'how come you can't walk, walking is easy'."

His eyes widen in realization, "Oh, sorry."

"No," you sigh. "Sorry I snapped. It's a touchy subject for me. All my friends can swim, but I can't..." you trail your hand over the rough rock.

"It just takes some time. I'm sure you'll get it soon enough," Dwayne says with a reassuring smile.

That's one thing you've discovered during your time trapped in this cave, their smiles could light up the whole world.

You nod, breathing deeply.

"We'll be right with you, we won't let anything happen to you," David explains slowly.

"Everything'll be fine, doll," Paul adds, flicking a few drops of water at you.

Nodding again, you dip your foot into the water.

Focus, I got this.

You slink off the rock, submerging up to your chest which tightens from fear. Chanting a mantra of 'I'm fine, it's fine', you cling onto the rock like it's your lifeline.

"That's it, good job," David coaches, "Now, let go and we can guide you."

Your hands tighten around the rock, "N-no, I don't think I can do this-"

"You can."

"It's alright."

"No! It doesn't feel alright!" You breakdown, trying to climb out of the threatening water once more.

A cold hand around your ankle stops you, even as you struggle.

"You can't stay here forever or you'll die."

"That's fine," you grit out, straining against his hold.

More hands clamp down on your vulnerable form, making you cry out and sob.

This is awful, this is bad, they're gonna kill me, I gotta escape!

"Shh, you're okay."

"No, I'm not!" You try to kick at them but they are unfazed.

After a few moments of intense panic and struggle, you go limp.

This is how I die.

Eyes wide and full of fright, you stare at the stone wall entrapping you. Four pairs of arms hold you tight, cool against your flushed skin. You almost forgot you're only in your undergarments.

A soft tune reaches your ears, a gentle melody that begins to overwhelm your senses.

They're humming a pretty, haunting tune. The sounds worms into your brain, tricking you into a state of relaxation.

Without a thought, your eyes begin to slowly close.

'You're doing great, Y/n~'

The words sound distorted, barely registering in your mind. You tilt your head, "I am?"

'Yes, princess.'

'We're almost there, sweets.'

'You're amazing.'

Cold liquid surrounds you, but you don't feel any different. In fact, you feel good.

You feel someone's lips against yours for a second before the water kisses you once more.

~

Your head pops out of the water, the air a startling contrast to the soft water.

In an instant, your head is clear and you can think again.

"I- what was that?" You stammer, squeezing a handful of wet sand.

You're seating in waist deep water, four gorgeous mermen staring at you with fanged grins.

"Our song," Marko chirps, "Wasn't it beautiful?"

"It- it really was."

"It was the only way to get you out of there," David explains, flicking his platinum hair over his shoulder. "You panicked."

You look upwards at the stars, "I'm sorry. I'm scared of water- I can't help it."

Dwayne, his long wet hair sticking to his upper arms and chest, grabs your shoulders and presses his face against you, "It's alright. I'm sorry you fear our home..."

You feel bad.

You hadn't thought about it in that way. They live here, in the ocean surrounded by the very thing you despise and fear.

Hesitantly, you hug him back, "I'm sorry too."

"Don't forget our deal."

You swallow and nod, breaking away from the merman.

"I won't."

"Good. We'll see you here tomorrow."

You stand to your feet, shivering a bit, "Yup."

"Don't forget."

His icy blue eyes contain no jokes.

~

You had to phone your worried friend and explain most of what happened. Excluding the mermen bit, of course.

He/she honestly couldn't even remember what happened after you fell off the boat. Apparently, he/she was so wasted that he/she didn't even realize you were missing the whole night.

Time to re-evaluate your friendship.

That actually made you feel really bad. How could he/she not realize that you fell off a boat and almost drowned?

Now, you're on your way to the same spot on the beach as last night.

You had realized that you didn't specify a time, only a place. So, hopefully they're there.

Sand squishes under your feet as you trudge along, toting a bag filled with snacks and drinks.

What does someone bring to a meeting with four mermen?

You don't have a clue.

So, you brought all your favourite snacks and soft drinks.

Hopefully they like some of the things you brought.

At the edge of the water in the remote cove-like area, you seat yourself and wait patiently.

There- a flicker of red and a splash.

You smile nervously, heart beating an irregular pattern.

Heads emerge from the waves, each one sporting an aloof smirk.

You smile back and wave as they swim closer. Finally, with a few cheerful shouts and shoves, they beach themselves on the sand next to you.

Once again, you are stunned by their otherworldly elegance.

How could such beings take an interest in me?

"You made it," Paul grins, a small piece of drift wood between his teeth.

"Yeah, we didn't agree on a time though..."

"Anytime works for us."

You chuckle, "How you know if I'm here?"

"We'll just know," Marco winks.

"How?"

Dwayne flicks his tail in the shallow water, "It has to do with the deal you made with us. Now, we're bound together."

"I didn't know about that," you frown, unsure of how to feel about that.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad."

"I-I'm not worried."

David moves closer to you, eyes peering into yours, "Really?"

"No."

"Not even a little?" Marko tilts his head towards yours.

You're just realizing how close they are to you.

Inhaling deeply, you shake your head.

"That's good."

"We don't want to worry you, sugar."

David trails a cold hand over your flushed cheek, "So don't worry us either, okay?"

Another nod from you.

More predatory smiles from the mermen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.2K 22
The boys glanced between themselves, and I held my necklace tightly. "What do you mean?" Marko asked. I stared down at my soup thinking to myself tha...
21.4K 541 42
My name is Rose and I am twenty year's old and I have been around for centuries looking for my mates, you see my father was supposed to have already...
5.1K 109 11
Bailey is new to Santa Carla. There she meets five boys, Dwayne, Paul, Marko, Michael and David. They are secretive and she only sees them on the boa...
98.7K 2.5K 75
The Lost Boys -- BloodyWritingPen Now on Ao3 with a reader pov. version-- 1987 Santa Carla, the rest of the Emerson bunch move back to where their...