Stay *Sequel to Luxe*

By ShrazyMe

Everyone knows my name, everyone knows my story but no one knows my feelings. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Instagram
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 9

492 33 2
By ShrazyMe

LuxeLopez: The Bronze To Go collection is OUT NOW @LuxeDiaCosmetics

7,000,000 likes ~ 19,000 comments

---

I haven't seen my brothers in two days because they've been out of state. Justin finally answered my texts and I was surprised to see what they look like.

"Yuck." I gag. "You guys look rough."

"This is why I didn't want to answer the phone." Justin rolls his eyes and I scoff.

"You should be rolling your eyes at that haircut." I tell him. "And your face looks ashy, Justin what's going on?"

Quincy bursts out laughing and my eyes turn to him.

"I don't know what Harmony saw in you with that look." I pull a face. "Who you tryna be? Big bird?"

"Aye," Justin laughs as Christian looks right at me, "What about me?"

"You look fly, my guy." I wink at him. "Slightly ashy but when you hanging around with those two, what do you expect?"

"Girl, you tried it." Quincy waves me off just as Maya walks over to me with her toy rabbit in hand. "We don't even like you."

Maya lets out a loud gasp once she hears Quincy's voice.

"Is that..." She dramatically pauses and I laugh. "Uncle Quimby?"

My brothers burst out laughing since she struggles to say Quincy.

"Yes mami." I gesture for her to come over and she runs onto my lap. "Say hi to uncle Quimby, Juju and ChrisChris."

"Real funny." Justin quickly flips me off and I flick my tongue out.

"Uncle Quimby." Maya presses her face to my phone and I pull her back since she is hurting my arm. "Come home please."

"What about us?" Christian asks as he flexes.

"Uncle Quimby plays with me dollies." Maya looks at me with wide eyes and I hold back a laugh since she is being serious. "I miss uncle Quimby."

I gently stroke her face with my free hand as she rests her head on my chest.

"Do you miss uncle Juju?" Justin asks and Maya perks up.

"UNCLE JUJU!" She smiles at the camera, showing all her teeth. "TWINS!"

We all laugh since everyone calls Maya, Justin's twin.

"Ugh." Maya dramatically sighs. "I wanna watch Peppa Pig on mommy's phone."

Christian goes to say something but Maya hangs up the phone and pouts at me.

"Peppa pig please."

I laugh at the look on her face as I go onto the Netflix app, within a minute we are watching Peppa Pig. I'll be honest, I fucking hate the show seeing as we have watched it hundreds of times but Maya loves it.

"Adonis." I look down at my little girl.

"What did you say?"

"Where's Adonis?" I purse my lips at her question. "I miss my brother."

"I miss him too." I stroke her leg. "He's with daddy, he'll be home soon."

"Ok."

---

"LUXE LOPEZ!"

"LOOK THIS WAY!"

"MICHAEL, LOOK HERE!"

Michael and I are here at the Golden Globes as we have both been nominated. He has been nominated for Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture for his role in Just Mercy while I've been nominated for Best Actress in a Miniseries or Television Film for my role in Killer Housewives.

I smile for a few pictures when I pose with my husband before moving to pose with the cast of Killer Housewives. Once I finish up on the carpet, I head inside the venue where I meet up with Michael.

"Have I mentioned how beautiful you look tonight?" Michael rests his hands on my waist.

"Have I mentioned how itchy my wig is?" I scrunch my face up at him and he chuckles as he pecks my lips. 

"You look beautiful."

"So do you." I pull him in for another kiss but I slip my tongue in his mouth before he can pull away.

Michael's hands move from my waist to my butt which he squeezes.

"We're at an award show, hunny." I hear someone say as someone taps my shoulder.

I slowly pull away from Michael.

Just as we start making our way to our seats, I hear someone call out to me and I groan at the sound of the voice.

"Luxury." Michael squeezes my waist as we turn around to see Christian de Luca and his partner, Nada. Well I think her name is Nada.

Just because he sent me a suit, it doesn't mean that we are on speaking terms.

"It's nice to see you." Christian smiles and I fake a smile. "My wife."

His wife smiles at me.

"Hey." I lean into Michael. 

I suddenly feel judged.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, again." The wife softly says and I remember that she is a Moroccan princess.

"And to you." I lie.

"We just wanted to let you know that we are expecting another child." My smile fades at Christian's words. "We were hoping to have you perform at the baby shower."

"I don't think so." I fight back tears.

Christian is the reason why I struggled with fertility. We were ziplining and he pushed me off the stand which left me paralysed for a year. 

I guess I know who God favours more. 

"Congratulations." Michael softly says before leading me away. "How are you feeling?"

"I already knew but the audacity." I wipe at the tear that slides down my face. "He was the reason why I couldn't have children yet he gets to have all the children in the world."

Michael kisses the side of my face, "I'm sorry baby."

"Don't apologise." We find our seats and I quickly sit down without greeting anybody. "Let's just get through the night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 466 35
you don't know what you got until it's gone.
16.1K 981 112
Revisions are coming .
1K 47 23
Just read to find out.
8.8K 358 18
OS OF ANIDITA AMD MANY MORE ANIDITA'S STORIES 🫶✨ #318 author