My Love, My Cowboy, My Foreve...

By BrianaLamb5

I have been with my boyfriend for two and half years, I can't stand my own family. Me and my boyfriend jus... More

New Beginnings, Chapter One.
The New Guys, Chapter Two
Going to get the boys. Chapter Three
Boys coming, Chapter Four
Love all around, Chapter Five
Love you to the stars, chapter six
A New Day, Chapter Seven
Must Be Love, Chapter Eight.
This can't be true, Chapter Nine
Us, Chapter Ten
We are in this together, chapter eleven
Trouble chapter twelve
More trouble on the horizon, chapter thirteen
Yes please, chapter fourteen
Out and about chapter fifteen
You Chapter Sixteen
My everything chapter seventeen
Something is up chapter eighteen
The Talk Chapter Nineteen
More Problems, Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty two

Chapter twenty one

1.7K 49 4
By BrianaLamb5

Nash....

I called Sawyer, Malachi and Garrett I told them everything they are pissed so I am sure I am getting my ass kicked today when they get back home which is fine cause I need one.

Lainey is sleeping in my chest, I have both hands on her belly I gently rub as she sleeps on me. I wish I had told them sooner I missed my girl and I missed the guys.

All that matters now is that I told everyone, I lean back on the sofa my baby moves closer to me.

I never want to loose baby girl, I almost did cause of my stupid ass that means I would had lost the babies too.

Lainey is a month away from her due date, there rooms are ready for them.

We are so ready for the four babies to be here, the guys are on there way back. They are an hour out, so they will be here soon.

I rub Lainey back and she moves closer to me, I am so happy now that I don't  need to keep them in the dark now.

An hour later.....

Garrett....

Me, Sawyer and Malachi just got home to the ranch, we parked the truck and got out. 

I stretch, as I start to walk to the house the guys do the same. It is damn cold out today, I hope the fireplace is on.

The guys catch up with me and I unlock the front door, I walk in and Sawyer is the last one in he shuts the door. He locks it and we all head to the living room.

The house smells amazing, we step into the room. We see Lainey is fast asleep in Nash's arms. He gives me a weak smile, I give a little one. I can't  just trust him just yet.

He really hurt Lainey she cried in my arms almost every night, we all sit down on the huge sofa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 9.8K 33
*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep in New Mexico. She has no money, no fam...
711K 6.3K 7
Second Chance Romance Love-at-first sight--faster-paced love affair Single father Surprise baby HEA standalone Five years ago, my life changed wh...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
330K 9.2K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...