Airport - Min Yoongi (1/4) ✔︎

By xXItzCheryyXx

"I'm going to ask you one question which will explain why you don't know who I am." Confused, I shrug. "Alri... More

#1 - Oblivious
#2 - Mystery boy
#3 - Taken
#4 - Explanations
#5 - Learning
#6 - Earrings
#7 - We meet again
#8 - Adventures
#9 - The waiter
#10 - Glare
#11 - The hidden gift
#12 - Guilt
#14 - Exposed
#15 - Home alone
#16 - Cuddle
#17 - Odd
#18 - All by yourself
#19 - Rescue mission
#20 - Temporary
#21 - Tickets
#22 - Baby steps
#23 - Scared
#24 - I love you too
#25 - Tension
#26 - It's okay
#27 - Final round
#28 - Lost and found
#29 - Our story
#30 - Parting ways (Final)
Epilogue
EXTRA
Announcement <3
Angel

#13 - Frustration

25.7K 1K 371
By xXItzCheryyXx

Jiyeon
Hey

Yoongi

Hello

Anyone there??

Hellooooooooo

Yoongi

Min Yoongi

Min Suga

Suga

Agust D

Anyone home

Bitch answer me

Okay maybe that's a little too mean, considering everything that's just happened.

I mean can you please answer me

Hello

HELLO

Stop ignoring me

I know you're reading this so just answer

Please?

Y
What do you want

Jiyeon
I want to talk to you

Y
Well I don't

Jiyeon
Why not?

Y
I'm busy

Jiyeon
Don't lie to me

Y

Stop wasting your words

Use them on Luhan not me

Jiyeon
Really?

Is that what this is about?

Y
I thought you said you weren't interested in him

Jiyeon
I'm not

Y
Don't lie to me

Jiyeon
You think I'm lying to you?

Y
It looks like you are

So like I said

Waste your time on him

Don't waste it on me

Jiyeon
I didn't plan for that to happen

I didn't even know he was gonna be there

seen

Can you stop ignoring me please

seen

YOONGI

seen

You do realise you're just proving my point even more that you're jealous right?

Y
How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not jealous for it to stick in your head?

Jiyeon
Then why do you care that I was with Luhan?

Y
I don't care

Jiyeon
Well it definitely looks like you do

Y
No I don't

Jiyeon
Yes you do

Y
No I don't

Jiyeon
Then why are you in a mood again?

Y
I'm not in a fucking mood

And for the last time I am not jealous

Now leave me alone

Jiyeon
It was a bad move giving me your number because now I'll just annoy you everyday until you talk to me properly:)

Y
I really wish I had never met you

My life would've been so much better

Until you came and messed it up and ruined everything

Well, I would be lying if I said that that didn't hurt a bit.

He wishes he never met me? Why has this situation made him so annoyed?

So annoyed that I've messed his life up?

I guess that's what I do best. Annoy people so much that they hate me. Yoongi's just another one to add to the list.

Jiyeon
What? I've messed your life up?

Y
A lot

Jiyeon
Then I'll just stay out of it if that makes you happier

I don't bother to check if he's seen my message or not, or if he replied to it. I turn my phone off and toss it to the side of me on my bed.

I groan loudly, raking my hands in my hair. If he wants me to stay out of his life then I will. Should be pretty easy.

There's a soft knock on my door and it opens slightly. "You okay?" Hayoon's voice sounds a little concerned.

I collapse backwards on my bed and look up to the ceiling. "Yongsun saw me with Luhan at that café today, and is now pissed off at me."

Hayoon gasps softly and steps closer to me. "Yongsun was there? He saw you?" Her face scrunches up.

"He said that I've messed his life up so I won't bother being in it anymore." I simply say my conclusion.

Hayoon sits down next to my lying-down self. "I'm sorry Jiyeon, I should never have left you with him. I'm such an idiot!"

"It's fine Hayoon. This is my fault."

"Just try and forget about him."

I sit up. "How can I forget about him when I see him everywhere I go?"

Her eyebrows furrow. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I see him literally everywhere I go. I feel like I'm going insane!"

I guess this is the downfall of starting to like a celebrity: always seeing them wherever you go, like they're haunting you.

"This is what happens when you like someone,you know...the effect they have on you." She tilts her head with a little smile. "It looks like you like Yongsun more than you like Luhan, right?"

"It doesn't matter anymore, because he doesn't want anything to do with me. And honestly I think it's better off."

If I stayed out of Yoongi's life, it would make his a lot easier. I'm like a distraction to him.

And a guy like him cannot afford any distractions. He has more important things to focus on than some random girl he met at the airport. His career is much more valuable than me.

"You never know Jiyeon. Just sleep on it, okay? Both of you might feel different in the morning." She pats my shoulder and stands up, walking towards my door.

"Try and talk to him tomorrow. If you really like him you can't let him go that easily."

I bite the inside of my mouth and nod. Night Hayoon."

"Goodnight Jiyeon." She quietly slips out of the door, softly closing it shut.

I decide not to go on my phone because even if I turn it on, I'll see my homepage and a notification if he answered or not. And either way, if he did or didn't reply, it's still going to be torture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.2K 25
Have you ever had thoughts about your BBF? Did you ever want to be adult enough for them to notice you and take you seriously? Because I do, everyda...
1K 77 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
1.7K 295 40
"Your eyes" "Your nose" "Your lips" "Your body" "Are all mine from now on" - Min Yoongi Wearing a contact lenses and then you can see a soul named M...
15.1K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...