Star

Od -flavoredgucci

Mattia's a bottom in this book so if you'll hate .......leave. Mattia is a popular social media influencer wi... Více

⭐️jete⭐️
⭐️chapit yon sèl⭐️
⭐️Chapit De⭐️
⭐️ Chapit Twa⭐️
⭐️ chapit kat⭐️
⭐️chapit senk⭐️
⭐️chapit sis⭐️
⭐️ chapit sèt⭐️
⭐️ chapit uit⭐️
⭐️ chapit dis⭐️
⭐️ chapit onz⭐️
Deception
⭐️ chapit douz⭐️
⭐️chapit trèz⭐️
⭐️ chapit katòz⭐️
Hey lol
⭐️ Chapit Kenz ⭐️
⭐️ chapit sèz⭐️
⭐️ chapit disèt ⭐️
⭐️ chapit dizwit⭐️
⭐️ chapit diznèf ⭐️
⭐️ chapit ven⭐️

⭐️ chapit nèf⭐️

1.5K 71 109
Od -flavoredgucci

Mattia sat down at the table with a heavy duty Dixie paper plate that held his breakfast. He had four perfectly round  pancakes , three evenly cooked breakfast sausages, the yellowest scrambled eggs and a golden brown hash brown. It was needless to say that everything on the sixteen year old's plate looked amazing. He pouted, looking for the syrup.

That was until his eyes landed on Terin who was laughing with the boy Mattia knew as Kairi Cosentino or Kairi. Kairi was Alejandro's best friend and a very popular creator on TikTok. In Terin's hand was the syrup in all its honey like glory. Mattia smiled and began making his way over to the boy but stopped in his tracks when Alejandro walked over. Ale stood confident with his gaze on kairi, barely acknowledging Terin.

The brown haired boy scoffed and walked away from the two males. He walked over to Mattia which the taller was more than grateful for.

"Hey" Terin greeted, smiling at the younger boy.

"Hi" Mattia responded shyly.

"You got some dry ass pancakes on your plate"

"You have the syrup in your hand" Mattia defended but blushed right after because his tone was somewhat harsh.

Mattia thought Terin would be angry but Terin actually found it cute that Mattia was so scared for speaking up.

"Sorry big man" Terin joked , passing the syrup to Mattia.

"T-thank you" Mattia blushed, taking the sweet liquid and pouring it over his pancakes.

"Wanna sit with us?" Mattia asked shyly and Terin gave a small smile before nodding his head.

The two made their way over to the table where Zach and Vinnie were sitting.

"Guys this is-"

"Terin Joseph" Zach smirked and Terin giggled

"Zach, you don't have to say my full name every time we meet"

"Yeah well it's fun, I see you've met my little brother" 

"Yeah we sorta bumped into each other in the bathroom" Terin chuckled and Mattia giggled while Zach and Vinnie looked at them with a confused look.

"Uhhh oka-"

"ATTENTION EVERYONE" one of the managers of the tour yelled , in the middle of the room.

Everyone turned around to face him and give their full attention. Well, everyone except Mattia who was happily munching on a breakfast link.

"Matti" Terin muttered groaning and turning the younger around, ultimately gaining some snickers from people around them. Mattia blushed shyly but kept eating the delicious link in his hand.

"Anyway, uhhhm I'm Sarah, as most of you know I'm a manager on the Star's Align Tour and this breakfast is to familiarize yourself with each other, so please socialize and enjoy" she smiled, walking off right after.

"So are you coming to the party tonight?" Terin asked the trio and Zach gave her a confused look.

"What part-"

"No, I don't think we'll go" Vinnie interjected chuckling nervously.

"Oh, that's too-"

"What party?"

"Babe it doesn't-"

"Alejandro's hotel party tonight" Terin smiled "he invited everyone on tour, didn't you-"

"Yeah I did I just forgot, we'll be there" Zach smirked and Vinnie gulped, knowing he was the only one of the three who had heard of the party.

"I don't wanna go" Mattia pouted and Terin looked at him.

"Awww, at-least think about it okay?" Terin asked

"Nobody likes me" Mattia whispered making Terin gasp. At this point Zach and Vinnie were silently bickering about the party that would be the talk of the tour soon.

"Of course people like you, Mattia you're the reason half the people are here. Babe you're a star" Terin said, leaving no space for argument.

"But-"

"Look, I have two friends who are yet to arrive , I want you to meet them okay? They absolutely love and adore you, just please promise me you'll think about going to the party" Terin expressed and the taller nodded softly before focusing back on his food.

✨TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MEET AND GREET✨

"So have you thought about it?" Terin smiled brightly and Mattia gave him a bored expression while sipping on his Hi-C juice box while holding on to one of the many plushies his fans brought.

"Zach won't let me stay in the room alone so I have to go" Mattia said , rolling his eyes and attaching his pink lips back onto the white straw.

"Awww try to sound more happy" Terin beamed at the boy and in return got no reaction.

"I can't wait to see you there" Mattia replied in a monotone voice. Terin scoffed and looked at Mattia, noticing how the taller was truly enjoying his juice.

"If you say it happier I'll get you some more Hi-C juice"

"Really?" Mattia beamed, interest and hope seeping through his words.

"Yeah-"

"I can't wait to see you at the party Terin" Mattia expressed with glee, a huge smile crawling on his face. His innocence made Terin's head squeeze and happiness filled his chest.

"Good boy, I'll see you there" terin smirked before running off. Mattia squirmed and whimpered before he quickly walked to the elevator and going up to his room. Zach and Vinnie were still downstairs talking to some influencers but Mattia was too tired and irritated to care. One thing sat on his mind though, when Terin called him a good boy, he felt ......... funny. He did the only logical thing he could think of..........

tell Taylor.

"YOU HAVE A PRAISE KINK?" Taylor yelled over the FaceTime call, excited as can be that Mattia was discovering himself.

"Kink? What's a kink?" Mattia asked and Taylor's eyes widened.

"I- Matti don't worry about it, just don't do anything stupid" Taylor responded.

"Stupid? You mean like replacing Mr.Bubkiss?" Mattia asked with his head cocked off to the side.

"No-"

"Oh because I'd never replace him, that's my favorite one" Mattia smiled and leaned closer to the screen "but don't tell the others, they'll get jealous" he whispered, giggling while backing away.

"Aww you're protecting their feelings? Such a good boy" Taylor smirked, watching the color leave  from Mattia's face. "What's wrong matti? Aren't you a good boy?" She asked , watching her best friend squirm in his seat.

"TayTay" Mattia mumbled, playing with his fingers shyly.

"Yes luv bug?"

"I think I wet myself" Mattia muttered.

"Nah , that's not pee, you better go take a cold shower though, because you're not getting shit from anyone tonight" Taylor said sternly. Still shocked that she had made Mattia wet just by calling him a good boy. His kink was easily triggered and that ultimately made it a dangerous thing to know of.

"Yes I am" Mattia responded, sticking out his tongue.

"Innocent best friend say what?" Taylor asked shocked

"I'm getting Hi-C juice boxes from my friend Terin" Mattia blushed and Taylor let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, that's what you meant, uhhh okay, please be safe at the party okay? Call me if you wanna talk or if something happens, I love you" Taylor told the taller.

"Yeah I will, I love you too mama" Mattia smiled, calling her by one of the many nicknames he had gifted to girl with.

After they hung up the phone, the sixteen year old went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the crazy night ahead of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey.
This is long and overdue but I promise I'm trying to get better mentally so I can come back to y'all okay?

I love you guys sm

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

458K 5.6K 83
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINES: Sexual content, strong language, self harm, eating disorder, r@pe, abuse, substance/drug(s), panic attack(s), an...
435K 6.3K 35
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 -
176K 7.5K 45
In which Kairi misses all the signs of Mattia's budding crush through texts. #1 IN MAIRI 7TH JUNE-1ST JULY COMPLETED
25.5K 390 33
It was supposed to be a normal day at Passaic Valley High School, but what are the consequences of fake-dating your best friend? #13 - alejandrorosar...