Sanscest ~oneshots~ (sadly...

By superkecks

I think the title says it all. You can make requests if you want. Just write them in the comments or write me... More

Error x Ink
Reaper x Geno
Nightmare x Killer ~Naj AU~
Fallacy x Encre
(Underfell) Fell x Sans (Undertale)
Palette x Goth
(Naj) Paperjam x Fresh
Dust x Horror
Reaper x Geno ~Valentine's day special~
Nightmare x Killer ~Naj AU~ part 2
Fallacy x Encre part 2
Horror x Lust
Suave x Jasper
Nightmare x Cross
Vote!!! (Next book?) -CLOSED-

Paperjam x Fresh ~Naj AU~

2.5K 38 39
By superkecks

~requested~
OK, it's kinda requested.
Someone wanted a scenario like this but didn't specify the ship. They did say they would like a student x teacher relationship but I just couldn't think of anything.
. . .
At least, not with anything good.
(._.)
I hope this isn't a problem...

Anyway, N-Joy!

Author's POV.

"No..... Nonononononononono... NO!" Fresh sobbed, shakily sitting on the toilet seat, dropping the little object in his hands on the ground. Two lines... Two lines... That is one line to much. "H-How could this happen? How could I let this happen?" Fresh put his hands over his eyes, continuing to cry pathetically.

(You still didn't understand what was going on? Pregnancy test. That's all I'm gonna say)

"Oh... What am I going to tell PJ? Should I even tell him? Of course I should. He's the father, he has the right to know..." He mumbled mostly to himself but it appeared it wasn't completely to himself because a knock was heard and his little brother Cray opened the door carefully. "Who has the right to know what, bro?" Fresh jumped up from his sitting position, wiping away his tears and inconspicuously pushing the pregnancy test behind his foot and out of his brother's sight. "Cray! What in the world?! Didn't it cross your mind that I could be peeing or taking a shower or whatever?! Why did you just walk in?"

"Oh please, I know you. If you were doing something like that, you would have locked the door. You're so paranoid that someone could be in the bathroom without your permission that you even check behind the curtains." The older skeleton blushed because his little brother did have a point. "By the way, you still didn't answer the question. Who has the right to know what?" Cray asked, tilting his head in curiosity. "Uhm... I-It's nothing... Nothing at all... I guess I was just... lost in thought... yeah." Cray rose an non-existent eyebrow, not really believing what his older brother was telling him. He knew him too well for that but he decided to let it go. "Allright... Whatever you say brobro. We should get going soon or else we'll be late for school. You wouldn't want to keep your boyfriend waiting now, would you?~" Cray tried to tease Fresh  but that didn't really work.

In fact, when Cray said that, Fresh's soul stopped beating for a second. His face went pale and he probably looked like he was about to puke. He just realized that it was a school day and that he would have to see PJ sooner than he would have liked. He didn't know how to look him in the eyes after this. 'What if he'll be mad? Would he leave me? Would he understand? Would he make fun of me together with his friends? Or a cruel combination of those things?'

Fresh was mentally freaking out. What was he gonna do? "Fresh? Are you ok? You seem a little... off." The older brother shook his head to get back to reality. "I-I told you Cray, everything is fine. I just remembered something important I needed to do. Don't worry about it." Cray hesitated for a second before deciding to trust his brother with this, hoping he would tell him what's going on another time. So without anymore talking about the subject, they went to school and went separate ways once they arrived there.

~small timeskip~

Fresh was putting the books he didn't need in his locker, still wondering what to do. The whole day, he had avoided his boyfriend like he was the plague or something. And that of course, made PJ really upset and concerned. 'What's wrong with him? Was it something I said? Do I have a bad breath? No, that couldn't be it.'

All day during classes, the two lovers where only thinking about each other.  Both were worried if they did or will do something that might upset the other. Thanks to that, their day went unbelievably slow. During the last class before school would end for the day, they both decided separately, but still almost at the same time. 'I'll talk to him after school.'

Said, done. Or at least, that was the plan. But unfortunately, Fresh ran into some trouble when he wanted to put his books away to have nothing in the way while telling PJ they're gonna have a baby. Just when he was about to close the locker, someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, only to be met with a fist against his cheek. This was so sudden and unexpected that he banged his head against the lockers and then fell to the ground, now with a big bruise on his cheek. He held his cheek in pain and looked up to identifie his attacker. Bonbon and her gang. "You really thought I was gonna let you get away only because you stayed away from my boyfriend for once?" Bonbon has proven more than once that she was after PJ. But even when he told her crystal clear that he was dating Fresh now and that he wasn't interested, that didn't stop her at all.

"Bonbon, I really don't have any time or energy for this. So if you excuse me, I have to talk to PJ. It's important." Wow, that was untypical for Fresh, even he was surprised by his confidence. "Oh, whatever you loser want to say to my boyfriend, I'm sure it can wait." And in a blink of an eye, he was pulled into an empty room. It was the room where the tables an chairs were stored. The bad news? No one ever came into this storage room, so that meant that Fresh was most likely doomed.

After the door was closed, the group pushed him to the floor and started kicking and punching him. Immediately, Fresh's arms went around his stomach, trying to shield the growing being inside of him. He knew that if you're on the floor and you're being beaten, you should always cover your head to prevent any massive injuries to the brain but right now, he didn't care about that. He didn't care about himself.

All he knew, is that he needed to protect his baby, at all costs.

The beating continued on for a few minutes. They stopped to give themslefs a breather as Bonbon spoke to him as if he was nothing more that a tiny helpless cockroach. "I told you once and I'll say it again... Stay. away. from. PJ." Fresh didn't response, his protectful grin only getting tighter, as he begged with all his might they would get bored soon and leave him alone. "By the way, why are you holding your stomach like that. What are you hiding there?" Fresh's eyes widend. 'Oh no, what will she do when she finds out? She'll have my head for sure.'

Bonbon narrowed her eyes in his direction, then she gestured something to her friends, them knowing exactly what she meant. Two of them want around Fresh's trembling form and forced him to stand up, holding his arms behind his back, so he couldn't cover his stomach anymore. Bonbon suspiciously walked up to him and was ready to list his shirt. Fresh, of course, struggled with all his might, not wanting to know what she'll do once she found out. "N-No! Please? Stop it! HELP!!!" He yelled out, trashing around to get away from those bullies. "Ugh...what's up with you loser? What is it you're hidi--"

Suddenly, everything was interrupted by the door slamming open. Everyone turned to it, only to see a very pissed of PJ. Fresh smiled and sighed in pure relief while the girls holding him began to shiver a little, knowing that the Jock was pissed but Bonbon didn't seem to notice his rage filled expression at all. "PJ!~ Hey! How are you, baby?~" Bonbon smirked, pushing her chest out but the Jock only cringed in response. "What are you doing to Fresh?" He asked in a hateful undertone. "Oh? That loser? Don't bother about him. We just teached him a lesson not to steal something that doesn't belong to him. Right girls?" The gang stayed silent, wanting nothing more than just flee before this situation escelated into a crimescene. PJ's pupils turned red and he took threatening steps towards Bonbon. Even she started to realize that she probably shouldn't have said it like that.

With one quick motion, the Jock grabbed her by her collar, almost choking her in the process. "Listen here, you little shit... I told you before and I'll tell you again.... Stay. Away. From. My. Freshy...... The next time this happens... Well.... I'm going to tare you and your bitchy friends apart.... Limp by limp..." All of them gulped, even Fresh, who wasn't even the target of that threat. He has never seen his boyfriend this angry before.
"Now.... Scram!" The two girls immediately dropped Fresh to the ground and fled the room soon afterwards and slammed the door shut. PJ continued to glare at the closed door before turning back to his little boyfriend, who was still a little shoken up on the ground.

"Freshy, sweetheart! Are you alright?" When looking at his boyfriend, Fresh felt all this stress and anxiety that he had bottled up all day long. All this fear he had felt only a few minutes just came out. Seeing PJ's gentle gaze on him, filled with worry.... He couldn't take it anymore. He broke down, practically jumping at the jock, wrapping his arms around his neck while letting his tears flow into the crock of his neck. PJ returned the hug with so much confusion and worry. "Fresh--" "Oh PJ, what are we going to do? We're going to be in so much trouble!" The taller moved his boyfriend by his shoulders to look at him in the eyes. "What are you talking about? Is it because of that threat just now? Then don't worry about it, I'm sure they won't tell a teacher and even if... I was only protecting you!" Fresh shook his head, tears still streaming across his cheeks. "N-No, I'm talking about this!" He grabbed the jocks hand and placed it on his stomach, tightening his grib in fear of what he was going to say. PJ didn't get it at fist, so Fresh decided to be a little more direct. "PJ.... I-I-I am.... I-I'm.... p-pregnant..." The taller's eyes windend in shook, completely surprised by the new given info. But nevertheless, a big smile grew across his face.

He pulled him up and into a tight hug, only to pick him up by his waist and spinning him around afterwards." YES!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Omg! Freshy, I love you so much!" Fresh only blinked in surprise. "Wait.... You're not mad?" PJ stopped spinning him and instead cupped his cheeks in his hands and giving him a gentle kiss. "Mad? Why the f*ck would I be mad?! This is amazing! I always wanted you to be the one to bear my children and now.... That little fantasy of mine will actually come true!" Fresh teared up, happy that his lover wasn't mad at him for this but he was still scared about what everyone else was going to think, especially PJ's family.

"B-But what about our families? Even if you aren't mad, I'm sure they will at least not be happy about this. We're still in high school after all." PJ wiped some tears away with his thump, looking at Fresh with nothing but love and admiration. "Fresh, listen to me. Even if they are, that won't change a single thing. I love you and I want nothing more than to be with you for the rest of my life. And I'm going to gratuate in a few months anyway, so you don't have to worry about that. Just relax and leave everything else to me, alright?" The smaller sniffed and wiped his eyes to stop himself from crying, even if it didn't help much, then he nodded, deciding to thrust the love of his life. "Alright...."

~little Bonus part, because you had to wait so long for an update~

"Okay, you two. Why did you ask all of us here?" Ask Ink with a raised eyebrow. Fresh and PJ had asked their families to meet up because they had, quote on quote, "something very very important" to tell them all. It was the weekend after Fresh had told PJ he was pregnant and they both decided, that it would be best to tell the other's at the same time on a none-schoolnight. That why they chose the next Saturday evening. Parent at that little evening were: Error, Ink, Cil, Pallate, Goth and Cray. (I'm sorry if I left someone out but I'm not sure if Fresh has parents in this universe.)

Fresh took a shaky breath to calm his nerves. He was still scared what everyone would say. PJ noticed this and put his lightly larger hand on top of his, stroking it with his thump and silently telling him that everything will be fine. They both nodded at each other and went up front, to stand in front everyone sitting oth the couch in front of them. "W-Well, w-we asked you all to come here, b-because we have something important to say." Fresh stammered, not really knowing how to start this. "Yeah, we already get that, what is it?" Cil asked curiously. "F-First, you all have to promise not to get that mad... B-But who am I kidding? You guys are going to freak out and... and then you will yell... and everything will be complicated! And.... and..... and...." Fresh hyperventilated. He was so scared. Luckily, he had PJ by his side, who took his trembling hand in his to calm him and continued to explain himself.

"Wow, big bro! Why are you so stressed? It's not like the world is going to split in two, is it?" Cray tried to joke around, making everyone laugh, even Fresh felt a slight weight from his shoulder leave. Once they all have went quiet again, PJ decided to get this over with a soon as possible. "Well... No, the world isn't splitting in two but what we're about to tell you guys will still change a lot of things." The group tilted their heads. "What is it? Did you two get married without our knowing?"

The couple blushed at that comment, both of them realizing that marriage was probably going to be the next step either before or after the baby was there. "No! Well, not quite! You see...." PJ looked down at his partner, they nodded at each other before saying what needed to be said in sinc. "Guys.... We're going to have a baby...." Fresh closed his eyes, ready to be yelled at while PJ's hand tightened around his.

Everything fell silent, not a single sound was made and their eyes went wide. "Wait... So... Fresh.... T-That means... you're..." The addressed one peeked an eye open and nodded. "Y-Yes.... I'm pregnant... We weren't careful enough and.... it just happened...... Please don't be mad...." He dropped his head in guilt, ready to receive any yelling, insults or worse: slapping. But that, of course, never came. Instead, the couple was trapped in a big group hug and everyone gave their gratulations. "Wait, so you guys are not..." They all shook their heads, giving a big smile. "Of course we're not. We would never be upset about something like that." Ink reassured. Cray and Cil pulling Fresh into a hug again. "We're going to be uncles!" They all laughed, while Error trapped his oldest son on a noggie hug. "Ugh, Dad!" He complained. "Of course, it will be a little complicated because of school and all but... We'll manage somehow." Error released PJ from his hug and then hugged Fresh. Everyone else soon joining in. "Wow, and I thought Pallate and Goth were going to be the first to have a child." Ink commented, making his son and his soon to be son-in-law blush beyond compare.

Still in the group hug, PJ and Fresh made eye contact and they smiled at each other. Their gaze showed nothing but happiness and neverending love. Now that everything was settled and they knew there will be no consequences from their families, they just couldn't wait to welcome the newest family member.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Alright. Done with another one.

I made this one a little longer because you had to wait for it so long.

And I hate to do this. But I might have to put this one one on a small 'On hold'

Or at least in a 'slow update'

It's just that I've slipped out of the undertale fandom and it's easier for me to write if I'm inside a fandom.

I'll work on this book if I have ideas and time for it.

And there are also some books that are still 'invisible' for you guys and that I'll be working on.

If course, you can still request ships/scenarios if you want.

Anyway, Bye~

❤️Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.9K 40
Please for goodness heavens, don't comment if you're really young, I had to delete enough of cringy comments. Also please don't leave any suggestive...
20.6K 639 42
Welp...here it is ꧁•••••꧂ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...
37.3K 320 18
txt onshots! smut and fluff. requests open! just message me on wattpad! started: June 9, 2023 ended: ???
17.5K 744 12
Another book to satisfy my need of Errormare, my need of fluff and touch starvation, but this time I found some fluff writing prompts on tumblr. (Cov...