||Taken For The Worst Or Bett...

By Raindrxps_Z

John was out with his friends Zane and Zeke. They went to a reunion college party. John had gotten so drunk a... More

Description||Information
Chapter 1|| The Reunion
Chapter 2||Kidnapped(?)
Chapter 3|| Where am I? And..why?
Chapter 4||Training?
Chapter 5|| Louis?!
Chapter 7|| Training #2
Chapter 8|| Clothings. Feminie?
Chapter 9|| The Rules Of The House
Chapter 10|| "Baby"
Small Announcement
Chapter 11|| Shopping
Chapter 12|| Love Hotel
Chapter 13(Preview)|| Babied
||Quick Update||
Chapter 13|| Babied
Coming Back(?)
Chapter 14|| Escape?
Chapter 15|| Home
No Updates
Chapter 16||Ours Pt.1

Chapter 6|| Lust or..?

7.7K 112 19
By Raindrxps_Z

The last thing I remember from yesterday was Alex asking me a few questions. I guess I passed out from exhaustion. When I opened my eyes, I was in a bedroom instead of the basement. I was on the bed that was near the window. A wardrobe located near the door. A bathroom was also in the bedroom. I sat up and looked around to observe the room. I saw a note on one of the drawers. I got up, my legs were shaky..wobbly due to yesterday. I managed to walk without stumbling down. I grabbed the note off the drawer and read it.

"There's clothes I put in the bathroom. Wash your face, brush your teeth, and get dress.
After that, come down into the kitchen. Make sure to wear your collar, it's in the first drawer.

-Love Alexandre"

Who did he think he was?!..Not like I had any say in this or I could even if I wanted too. I stretched a little and walked into the bathroom. I stared at myself for a few minutes before washing up and brushing my teeth. I felt a little more fresh and lighten up. I changed into the clothes, he, probably picked out. I didn't complain. Complaining about these stupid choice of clothes weren't going to get me anywhere. It wasn't solving any of my problem. Though..why would he choose this? Couldn't he have chosen something like the other clothes?! Was he trying to embarrass me now? I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked ridiculous with this..

My crotch area felt so uncomfortable and I felt so insecure with most of my skin being exposed. Especially, my legs being exposed. I sigh and grabbed my clothes that I was wearing before from the floor. I folded them nicely and went out the bathroom to place the clothes on top of the drawers. I opened all my drawers until I found the collars, then closed them all back. "For fuck sake.." I said to myself. I went back into the bathroom and put my collar around my neck using the mirror. The collar was somehow complicated for me. I closed the bathroom light and door after I exited.

I took a few deep breaths and exited the bedroom I was in, guessing it's mine now? I closed the door behind me. My heart started racing. It felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I didn't want to see nor be near Alex whatsoever. I didn't want to see Louis either..He just watched me. He watched Alex sexually use my body and didn't do anything. He didn't even tell him to stop. Louis just watched Alex. I stopped thinking of yesterday and quickly went downstairs. I heard noises coming from a certain direction. I headed that way, assuming it was the way to the kitchen. I wasn't wrong, it was. I saw Louis cooking and Alex seated at the end of the table.

In the kitchen, there was a huge chandelier that hung above the dining table. The table was long, filling almost the entire space. There were many chairs, I'm assuming it's for when he has guest, many guest. The dinning table had a red cloth that went from one end to the other. The kitchen counters had a beautiful shining white marble on top. The storage/pantry and little drawers were in black paint. It was beautiful.

I saw Alex looking at me when I stepped into the room. I was staring at him for a moment. "Welcome baby, you look great in that. It belongs to my sister, but it doesn't fit her anymore or she doesn't wear it anymore so have it." He said to me. That was what Alex first said to me. That bastard-..I looked down to keep my gaze away from meeting his. I stayed silent. Not knowing what to say. "Come here." He said. Alex already wanted me to come over to him? No..I don't want to. I shook my head, big mistake. It angered him, maybe not too much, but angered him enough. "Baby, maybe you want training to take place today again." I shook my head more and started walking over to him. When I was beside him, he grabbed my jaw and my pulled my face in front of his. Our lips were only a few inches away from each other. My heart dropped. It scared me when he touched me..I was scared on what his next move was.

"Sit." Simple. Just sit, right? I scoffed..I didn't mean to. I looked up at him to see if he were going to say anything about me scoffing on accident. "Sit." He repeated in a more intimidating voice. It was commanding too. I looked down, away from his grip. I sat down beside him like he wanted, more like kneeled I guess. My hands were each beside me, I kept my eyes on the floor, and one of my fingers just fidgeted around. "Good boy, now are you hungry?" He asks. I wanted to answer, but my voice..I just..I was terrified to talk. What if I said something wrong? He would get mad and punish me, right? I nodded. He was quick to hit me. He hit me on the face. 'What did I do?' Is what I was thinking to myself when he hit me across my face. I whimpered when he did. One of my hands went up to rub my cheek, the one he smacked. It was probably red, it stung a little. "Words baby. Use your words. Do you want food?" Oh..so he got mad because I didn't answer. Now, I felt stupid of myself.

"Yes, Master." I said, still rubbing my cheek. I looked back at Louis, he had a bowel. Two separate bowel. One with food and one with water. I looked over back at Alex, my master. I don't even want to say it. It makes me cringe every time I say the name, 'Master.' I was hesitant to talk or ask Alex anything, but I grew a little courage inside. "Master, what're the bowls for?" I saw Alex smirk. I didn't like that one bit! What was he smirking about?! Alex started chuckling a little. "Don't be silly, baby. It's for you." Louis brought over the two different bowls and placed them down in front of me. "Eat baby." He says as he rest his head on his hand and watched me. He was waiting for me to start eating. This was ridiculous! I'm being treating like a dog. "Go on, don't be shy baby. Eat your food. Be a good boy for your Master." Louis was behind me, looking down at me. Alex was watching me. Me? I wanted to crying. I didn't want to eat anymore. I'd rather starve, but was it worth the punishment. No. No, it wasn't. That's the answer. I bent down a little so I could reach the bowls on the ground. My hands in front of me. I started licking the food out, once it was in my mouth I chewed it.

Having me in female clothes, sexually touching my body, using it, etc. was embarrassing enough for me. Now, I'm being feed like a dog. I'm eating from a food bowl! I glanced at Alex form the corner of my eyes. He was smiling down at me. How cruel. "That's my little angel." Ugh, when would he stop with the name calling. He and Louis both watched me as
I finished the food. Louis was now sitting down on a chair in front of me. I guess he switched place while I was eating. I licked the water. Trying to get enough to drink. I made a small mess. Alex kicked me from behind, it was a small kick. "Lick the water on the ground. Don't waste it." I didn't say anything. I obediently did as he said. Why? What did I do wrong to deserve all this?! I wanted to cry so hard right now. Once I was done, I sat up and looked over at Alex. "M-master.." I received a small 'hm' from him. "May we go on a walk?" I asked. I wanted to go on a walk, a stroll. Obviously though, he was going to have me walk like a dog. "Yes, we may. Louis. Clean the bowls and plate. We'll be back soon." Alex was quick in response. I guessed he really wanted to go. He looked down, I could feel him glaring down at me. His cold stare..

"If you try to run pup, I'll catch you and I'll make sure to give you a punishment that you'll never forget." I gulped and gave him a nod. "There's no other humans, people, or type of society around for another 3 hours with car. Running by feet, hm..I don't know." This terrified me more. Where was his house?! Where did he take me?! How far? This means he could do anything without anyone knowing. Alex got up and pushed his chair in. I scooted back. He took my collar and started walking. I walked behind him, silently. No words spoken for the next straight twenty minutes. We walked outside. He was right. There was nothing but the road, his house, and the forest that was near his house. He bent down a little to my ear level and whispered, "What're you thinking?" I..I wanted to run. That's what my thoughts were. "Nothing, Master. What exactly happened last night? I don't remember.." I said. Ugh! I've never even felt so ashamed of my body, it wasn't even because I was insecure..I was just so ashamed.

"Well, I came inside of you" That's when I felt my heart drop. He what..? No. "M-master, repeat that?" He looked at me and could see the sadness in my eyes. "I. Came. Inside. Of. You." He whispered all of it, word by word into my ears. I've never felt so disgusted of something, someone. "You disgust me." That's what came out of my mouth. I probably shouldn't have said that, but what's done is done. I looked over at Alex with tears in my eyes. "YOU DISGUST ME!" I yelled out this time. "You could've done it anywhere but you-" Alex hit me, again. I went silent. My head was down. I said nothing. Nothing at all. "Now, say it again." He said, with anger in his voice. Was he really the one who should be angry right now? No..no he wasn't. I was the one who should be angry. I stayed silent.

"Sorry.." I said, a few minutes later. "I will take you to a public area to just embarrass you. I'm not afraid to humiliate you pup. Watch your pretty little mouth because it's going to get you in a whole lot of trouble." I nodded. My body trembled. Humiliate me? I was already humiliated enough. I gulped at his last sentence. Was I in trouble now? "Maybe you need training for the new few weeks." I shot my head up and shook it. "No! Please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, master. I didn't mean it." I begged for him with my pleading eyes. I pleaded for him not to 'train' me again. Yesterday, was enough for me. I didn't need more or else I would break. "Now, yesterday" he completely ignored me. I wasn't going to continue to plead or argue with him. He has full control of me. What was I supposed to do now? I was defenseless. "Louis was the one who 'played' with you after." You have got to be kidding me! Louis? "L-Louis? Y-you're lying." I stutter wanting it to be a lie. I was in denial. "Hm? Does it look like I'm kidding with you?" He said looking at me dead in the eyes. I whimpered and shook my head in response. "Okay then. Louis played with you the whole night, or well most. I'm surprised you're able to walk. He's gentle after all." He says it as if I'm some doll or toy to them. I felt hot fresh tears rolled down my cheeks. I started to sniffle a little. Alex looked down at me and just laughed. "Aw, don't be sad. We'll make sure you enjoy tonight to." I wanted to scream, but I knew I would be digging my own grave. "Please, don't. Master, no more training." I said. Hoping it would convince him, I mean, maybe? I just hoped. "Shh, it's going to be all okay. He reassured me. I wanted to sob. I tried to be as silent as I could when I was crying. Was this lust or was this just him putting someone through hell?

A/N Words:
There are 2,141 words for this Chapter! Ugh, fantastic. Just got done with some school work too. I finished just in time and fast. (: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 46.1K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
1.1M 61.7K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
188K 11.5K 13
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...