When Korean Met Bangali :) [K...

By tinyyoonei

"চোখে দেখতে পারেননা নাকি???" "huh???" "can't you see???" What will happen when a Korean boy and a Bangali (In... More

introduction (edited)
1 (edited)
2 (edited)
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

6

1.4K 88 33
By tinyyoonei

Next day~

Debadrita and jiwoo were their class while jiwoo was nonstop talking

"ya can't you stop talking" debadrita said trying to get what their teacher was saying

"nope you know today has a basketball match between junior and senior years" jiwoo said and claps her hands in excitement and it was so loud that everyone heard and then everyones eyes were on jiwoo and even their teacher's eyes was also on jiwoo

"Get out of my class right now" the teacher said angrily "actually ma'am i-" teacher cut jiwoo and said "I said get out" "yes ma'am" she said and get out from the class debadrita tried to control her laugh and focus to the teacher.

Riiiingggg Riiiiiinggg~

Bell ringed and the teacher left the class I get up from sit and left the class and went to jiwoo. I saw her she also come towards me but when I saw her I brust into laugh "hahahahahahaahahahaha" "yaa don't laugh" jiwoo said and pout "you very no fun" she said and left me "ya ya wait for me" I said and run after her...

Time skip after break time

We are heading to the basketball court "hurry up or we couldn't find any sit" jiwoo said to us "slow down jiwoo! We can find" lee bona eonnei said...

At basketball court

We found our sit at first row.
Everyone screaming "taehyung oppa! Taehyung oppa!"

"Yoongi oppa! yoongi oppa!" I looked at the court saw the junior team was taehyung, jimin and others I didn't know their name so ya and the other team means senior team was Yoongi and hobi oppa and others...

Girls were Fangirling and shouting before the match "taehyung oppa is the best!!!" "Look jimin oppa looks so hot" "omg yoongi oppa looking damn hot" "hobi oppa look so handsome" as I heard them I thought they are pretty popular..

As the match starts they started to pass the ball (I don't know how to play basketball so that's why I don't know how to write it please bear with it)
After 5min team yoongi did a score and everyone gone crazy and started to Fangirling "Omo oppa you did greattt" "you are the best" and after that team junior also did a score again that stupid girls started Fangirling over that jerk....

Time skip last minute of match

It was the last minute and their scores was neck to neck team senior was 45 and team junior was 47. They was passing the ball there was a tense working on the court. They defence each other team last 30sec there was silence and nervousness over that time last 10sec everyone started to count
9
8
7
6
4
3
2
"1! Yaa! Yaa! " Last 10sec and team junior they defence and did a goal at the last moment..

everyone started to clap for them, and congratulate them..

as everyone left the court we was also going to left the court but the boys told us to stay there so we stayed there... They came after change towards us as we congrats them but suddenly I felt something came towards me and then I fall in the ground...

"Aghh! What the hell!" I cried in pain and looked up the things which hit me at my head and I saw it was a fucking basketball and then I looked up towards the owner who throw this to me and I saw none another Mr.obhodro smriking at me...

TAE'S POV

As we won the match everyone congrats us..

Everyone left the court but then I saw hobi Huyng told someone to stay there I look forward to see whom hobi Huyng told to stay I saw dummy alien and her friends..

as we went to change an evil idea poped out in my mind I changed into my normal dress and took my basketball and left the changing room..

As everyone headed towards the girl I thought about my evil plan..

I decided to hit the ball at debadrita I don't know why but I love to tease her it's make me feel happy as I was smiling and throw the ball towards debadrita and hit her head hard and she fall on the ground..

"Aghh! What the hell!"she said and looked at me while I was giving her my smirk smile. As I about to grab my ball

"What's wrong with you??" She said and I looked at her with emotionless
"Hey tae- Hyung why you hit her with your ball?" Jungkook said and help her to stand up..

"are you out of your mind?? Why did you hit me?? You fucking obhodro" she said in angry tone..

"what? it's not my fault. It's this stupid ball's fault who doesn't love you and wanted to hit you.. I swear he told me this" as I said controlling my laughter I left the court..

Debadrita's POV

As I asked him why he hit me he said that the ball told him like tf

"yaa you fucking Kim taehyung I'll kill you" as I said and everyone started to laugh

"what??" I asked them in confusion they shook their heads and continue to laugh at me.. as I glared at them they stopped

"are you okay?? Do want to go nurse room?" Jennie eonnei said trying to not laughing "NO!!!!" I screamed and left the court..

Two days later~ (ya I know I'm lazy now stop coursing me)

TAE'S POV
As I was walking our art compass seeing students art as mrs.song told me to check 1st year students art so I was checking their art and telling them their fault in their art.

As I continue my checking suddenly I felt someone throw paint on me.

I get soaked in paint and my blood starting to boil, I turned up to see the owner of this shit

And I saw that dummy grinning like a stupid who was still holding a bucket of paint

"you!!" I said her but she cut my words "so sorry I didn't mean to threw it. It's her fault *pointing at the bucket* she said that she wants to taste your skin that's why I threw it to you. you know I'm a kind person I can't see anyone to suffer so I threw it" she said still smiling like stupid

"AHHHH" I screamed and left now I'm fully soaked in pink paint as I was going to boys restroom to change I saw my Huyngs and I headed towards them

"hey tae- wait what's wrong with you ?? Why you are soaked in paint??" Jimin said I was to explain them but then

"pink boy" as hobi Huyng said and started to laughing and the rest of my Huyngs also join him.

I glared at them and they stop "tell us what happened to you?" Jimin asked again and I explained to them as I finished they brust into laugh I feel anonye so left them and went to restroom for change.

Debadrita's pov (flasback)

We were our art class doing our art as mrs.song told us that she have something to do so she can't attend our class and that's why behalf of her a senior will be checking our work..
I was doing my work and jiwoo and jungkook was beside me they also doing their work..

as we are doing our work jiwoo told me that taehyung will be checking ours work as I heard that an evil idea poped out of my mind a revenge idea and I told that to jiwoo and jungkook and smiled as agreed in my idea..

As I saw him walking towards us I grab a bucket full of paint and threw it on him I was smiling in Victory but I think someone is angry he turned up towards me and said "you" but I cut him by saying "so sorry I didn't mean to threw it. It's her fault *pointing at the bucket* she said that she wants to taste your skin that's why I threw it to you you know I'm a kind person I can't see anyone to suffer so I threw it" "AHHH " he said angrily and left.. as he left we brust into laughter and give high five to each other "that was hilarious" jungsjkook said and continue his laugh..

At break time~

We were sitting in cafeteria chit chatting and laughing about today's incident.. "seriously you did it?" Lee bona eonnei said and nodded as 'yes' as we laughing and eating someone throw his shirt on my face "wash it" .

I removed the shirt from my face and saw taehyung was standing there look forward me "what do you want?" I said in a poker face

"I want you to wash this shirt for me" he said "by tomorrow" he said and left

"I will not" I screamed at him but till then he left.. others were laughing at my reaction. ahh why I have to wash it for him. I don't what he thinks about him. I thought in my mind and continue to our eating..

Riiiingggg riiiingggg
The bell rings it's mean the last class is over.. and I can go to my dorm and can take my rest.. I packed my things and left the class and went to dorm ..

Heyooooo my readers I hope you guys enjoy this chapter 😁😁😁
If you like it so don't forget to comment and vote💜💜💜
Till then stay happy stay healthy 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 15.1K 35
" It's been a long time Babygirl.... " Taehyung said ... " Yes Baby Gorilla.... it indeed is.... " Y/n said.... One cannot stand the sight of each o...
47.7K 2.4K 40
This story revolves between : Kim Taehyung : A rich son who is a criminal and has fallen for you who is a police officer. How will Taehyung , a crim...
4.7K 158 15
Why love always starts with fight??👀 In love with your enemy??👀 Fight is the first form of love 💖 So this story is about too enemies so let's see...
12.1K 815 9
✧𝒁𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒉 - Forever, Always ∞ Jeon Jeongukk, The most prestigious and respected Commissioner. For whom every thief and murderers are...