The Tourist

Par airplanesandjets

When Coral is abandoned by her parents, her very caring boss steps in. She leaves behind a home, school, and... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Hawaii (part one)
Chapter 15- Hawaii (part two)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36 (part 2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilouge
Author's Note

Chapter 33

64 3 2
Par airplanesandjets

~Sophia POV~

I awoke with a loud yawn as I sat up to stretch my arms, but something felt different.

For one my plush mattress was gone and replaced by a hard, spring one.

Then I noticed I wasn't in my room. The walls were a stony, rustic grey and not like the minty green of mine and Coral's room.

And the last thing I noticed was that I was in a cell-like room, almost like a prison.

But I wasn't alone.

At the far end if the space sat a couple in tattered rags (and I say rags because their clothes were dirty, wrinkled, and torn) shackled against the wall by the ankle. Both were looking at me rather curiously.

"Umm..hello" I greeted quietly.

Silence they greeted me with, they must think i'd hurt them.

"What is your name?" The woman asked.

"Sophia" I answered "Who are you?"

"I'm Patrick" the man softly spoke "and this is Emily"

Those names...

"You're Coral's guardians" I spoke more as a fact than question.

"Yes" Patrick confirmed "you're her guard aren't you"

"One of them" I shrugged and winced as a pain tore through my back.

"You've been out for almost a day." Emily said. No kidding, it was almost as if someone stabbed through the length of my back

"Where are we?" I asked biting back the pain, my voice coming out choppy.

"We're in Falcon's prison"

So he did get us after all. I looked all around for any window or crevice to get us out, but to our dismay everything was set in stone.

"It's under the agency's headquarters" Partick said "they can't hear us nor do they know about this place"

"Except Falcon" Emily finished.

"Under the agency'a headquarters?"

They both nodded "the agency was over this prison. The ones who built it didn't know about It until my uncle discovered it."

"So what is a prison doing underground anyway?" I asked. If his uncle had discovered it, why didn't he notify everyone else about it?

"My uncle didn't think anything of it." he continued "So he let it be. He was a very supersticious man and thought he'd disturb spirits if he brought it down. Instead, he workd the plumbing and such around the prison. After he died, Flcon must have discovered it and found a way to enter it outside the agency"

As I listened to his story I tried to piece everything together. So it was discovered by his uncle who told no one and then Falcon found it. But the question was, how he found it.

It had to be someone who works for the agency, but who?

Before I opened my mouth to ask who it was, the door of the room opened to reveal-

"Kyle?"

A wide sneer like the Chesire cat contorted his face "Hello Sophia"

The sick amusement in his voice was unsettling, completely odd, and judging by the dagger eyes that both Patrick and Emily gave him, something was completely and utterly wrong.

"We'll isn't this a family reunion!" He motioned with his arms "you know Patrick, you didn't tell me you were good at history lessons, you make an excellent history Professor!"

Patrick growled, steam practically popping from his ears "what do want"

Kyle turned to me, the way he was looking at me giving me an unsettling, sick feeling

"I just want to catch up with my dear Sophia"

That didn't sound good. He was a completely different person than the sweet gentleman who took my best friend out a week ago. Nevertheless, I put my game face on "I don't know you"

"Oh you don't?" He raised his eyebrows, obviously seeing through my lie "perhaps you need a refresher"

He motioned a hand toward the door

"You can come in James"

My heart pounded faster by the second and as the person behind the door stepped in, I prayed it wasn't who I thought it was.

Something told me it was him, but something else wanted to deny it.

James stepped in, glorious as always, meet my eyes for a fraction of a second, and cast his head down.

"James? What's going on?"

Kyle answered for him "You haven't figured it out yet Agent Paxton?"

I shook my head, getting annoyed "what the hell is going on!"

"You're a prisoner of Falcon. Thanks to James here we were able to take Coral and keep you away from suspicions."

My lip trembled "J-James, please tell me that's not true" I wished it was all a lie, but his sad brown eyes told me otherwise

"I'm sorry"

My eyes started to water, my brain getting dizzy (that feeling you get from being mad and not having a clue what to say because you're about to lose it)

James looked at me "Siphia I-"

"You used me!" I cut him off "why James? I trusted you!"

I'd banged my fists on the metal on the side of the bed, and I mentally hissed in pain so as not to give them the satisfaction of amusement. I'd already been laughed at and I'd already showed how much of been hurt

I saw the hurt and regretful look in his eyes, but I was too angry and hurt.

The guy I had fell for betrayed me in the worst possible way, even worse than a cheater.

He didnt feel anything for me at all and he used me for a bit of fun this entire time.

"This is such a grand reunion I'd say....bittersweet" He reminded me of those villains in the movies, it's always the cute ones.

And the ones you love.

From the corner of my eye Patrick and Emily watched in silence, which didnt seem to bother Kyle.

He came closer to me and placed his hand on my cheek, bringing his lips closer to my ear

"You're too beautiful for your own good. I wonder how good you'd taste"

His comment made me feel like a slut so I did the only thing I could think of and spit in his face. This didnt please him

Which is what I was aiming for but unfortunately earned my a backhand to my cheek.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her!" James yelled out. I looked at him slightly shocked, but then I remember he just used me.

"Shut up Black!" Kyle yelled "we have to keep them under control"

"We had a deal! I give you Coral and you wouldn't hurt them!"

Deal. So he made a deal with Kyle, and Falcon. But what was it? What was he so desperate to protect?

By now James was desperate, but Kyle seemed amused

"The deal also was for you to follow orders until the job is complete. You wouldn't want your family to die would you?"

"Don't bring them in to this" James growled "you only wanted Coral so let the rest go"

I could almost feel the amusement pouring out of Kyle. He was enjoying the threats

"We need some distraction." He said "your girl over looks like she'd be a real animal" then he turned to me and winked, making me feel sick to my stomache.

James then slammed him against the wall "you won't touch her asshole"

"Or else what? You'll kill me?" Kyle laughed "if you kill me you will never know where your family is and then they'll die and you'll be the one to blame"

He had James wrapped around his finger, and he let him go.

"Fine" he decided "do what you want with her"

My heart broke into a million mure pieces of that was even possible. Just a second ago he was defending me and now he's going to let that asshole have his way with me?

He looked back at me, his cold eyes masking the sense sorrow and frustration. He was in a really messed up situation, but that didnt help how broken I felt right now.

After he left Kyle came back and whispered in my ear "I'll come back tomorrow night. Tom will be happy to know that tough Sophia ain't so tough anymore" and left licking the door.

I looked at the now approaching Patrick and Emily.

"Tom is Falcon" I stated. It all made sense now. Why he pressured us all to find and guard her and brought her out to the safe house. Why he used Auntie and threatened James.

He was the one who killed Coral's mother and now he will kill her. And this time he will make sure he does it.

I felt a pair of warm arms around my shoulders. I didn't look to see who it was, because all I could think about was how much I was hurt. And I wasn't embarrassed when I clung on them and cried.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

THIS IS THE LAST UPLOAD FOR THE NEXT 2-3 WEEKS!

I AM LEAVING ON VACATION FOR THE HOLIDAYS BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE OVER THERE WHEN I CAN.

THAT BEING SAID PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND HAVE YOURSELVES A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 62.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
Riptide Par V

Roman pour Adolescents

332K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
67.4K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
215K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...