Ashe

By xxrandomscorpioxx

"There is something special about the girl." the wise man says. "Ashe? Pfft, never." ~~~~~~~ Ashe. A girl who... More

Ashe
Prologue
Chapter 1: Sleepover
Chapter 2: Going Away
Chapter 3: Memories
Different POVs
Chapter 4: Adventure
Chapter 5: Ahhhhhhhh!!!
Chapter 6: Worthy
Chapter 7: The Wi-Five
Chapter 8: Blue Blasts
Chapter 9: Task
Chapter 10: The Bag
Chapter 11: A New Ally
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Atlantis
Chapter 15: War
Chapter 16: Poony-Poo Astronaut
Chapter 17: Neutral
Chapter 18: Flashback
Chapter 19: Traitor
Chapter 20: Agreement
Chapter 21: Ponies
Chapter 22: Shopkins
Chapter 23: Inevitable
Chapter 24: Help!
Chapter 25: Daughter
Chapter 26: Chaos
Chapter 27: New Team
Epilogue
Surprise

Chapter 12: This Whole Time

11 3 4
By xxrandomscorpioxx

A/N: We're back to Ashe Girl's POV!

~~~~~~~

Ashe's POV

"So, where do you think he is?" Zane DX asked.

"I don't think where he is. I know where he is." Jango Fett replied.

"What? How? We couldn't find him and you could? You're probably using your manipulatories." Kai shook his head. I rolled my eyes at the word "manipulatories".

"Again, I don't need to use them. It's actually pretty obvious where he is." Jango Fett says.

"Oh yeah? Where is he?" Kai challenged.

"You'll see when you get there. I still don't get how you couldn't find him." Jango Fett shakes his head in disappointment.

"Yeah, but one day he disappeared. We searched all over the place for him but we never saw him." Lloyd explained sadly.

Jango Fett didn't empathize him. "Well, maybe you weren't looking hard enough. Or in this case, easy enough."

"Uh, what is 'easy enough'?" Jay asked.

"It means look in the most obvious places first." Jango Fett explained.

"But we did! At meditation places and other places where Sensei usually goes to." Zane DX argued.

"Well, there's one obvious place you didn't look at." Jango Fett stopped walking and turned around to us. "We're here."

We all really looked at the place we were and we were all surprised.

"The Monastery?!" the ninja exclaimed.

"Have you guys even thought of looking here?" Iron Man questions.

"Haha..." Jay scratched his head. "No."

"Well I did! And you guys didn't listen!" Kai defends himself.

"Stop lying Kai. We all know that your idea was to 'burn down every place'." Lloyd tells him.

"But it would've been easier to find him then!" Kai exclaims.

"I don't think it would be." Harumash spoke up for the first time during out whole trip to the Monastery. "Because if you did burn down a place that Sensei Wu would've been at, then you would've burned him down too."

"Ha! No." Kai argues. "Sensei can't die! He is more powerful than me so he can avoid any fire!"

"Idiot! No I can't!" a new voice spoke up. We turned to where the voice came from and there he was. Sensei Wu.

"Sensei!" all the ninja exclaimed. They all ran towards him and tried to hug him. Keyword: tried.

Sensei Wu pointed out his staff and said, "None of you come close to me! How could you not find me all this time?! You all are truly idiots!"

"Uh!" Lloyd ZX made a scared sound.

"Huh, I've never seen Lloyd being scared before." I thought.

"Oh, so you're scared now." Sensei Wu says to Lloyd.

"Uh!" Lloyd backed away.

"Wait. Hold on." Jay stops everything. "You were here. THIS WHOLE TIME!!!"

"Yes. How come you didn't come here?" Sensei Wu asks.

"How were we supposed to know you were here this whole time? You didn't even give us any clues!" Kai answered.

"Was I supposed to give you clues?" Sensei Wu asked.

"Yes!" Kai replied.

Sensei Wu smacked his head. Then when he looked back up, his eyes landed on Mailman, Harumash, and I. "Who have you brought here?" he asked curiously.

"People you don't need to know." Kai says trying to block Sensei Wu's view.

Sensei Wu pushed him to the side with his staff. "No one asked you! I'm asking her!" he pointed his staff towards me.

"I'm Ashe Girl. Nice to meet you." I smile at him.

"And I'm Mailman!" Mailman adds.

"No one asked you!" Sensei Wu told him.

"But aren't we introducing ourselves?" Mailman asked confused.

"No! I only asked what her name is. Not you." Sensei Wu told him.

"Oh." Mailman scratched his head still confused.

"Okay, what's your name?" he asked looking at Harumash.

"My name is Harumash! It's nice to meet you." Harumash looked like she was going to stretch out her hand for him to shake but realized that his hands were both occupied.

"And I'm Mailman!" Mailman adds.

"No! I didn't even ask you! Why are you so dumb?" Sensei Wu hit Mailman's head with his staff.

"I thought we were introducing ourselves?" Mailman asked.

"I'm just not going to repeat myself. You're just too dumb." Sensei Wu shook his head in disappointment.

"It's okay, Mailman." I whisper to him. "He's probably being strict because he's a Sensei."

"Yeah!" Mailman agrees.

Sensei Wu then talks to Mailman, "So, what's your name?"

"I told you already! But if you didn't hear, it's Mailman!" Mailman replies.

"How can he be that dumb? Sensei obviously heard." Kai grumbled. I turned to glare at him and he glared right back at me.

"I'll win this stare down." I thought as I kept glaring at Kai. Little did I know that Sensei Wu was staring at all of us. Like we were some lab rats.

"Hmm, there's an impostor among us." Sensei Wu said thoughtfully making Kai and I break apart from our stare down.

"Who?!" all of us except Kai asked. This is because Kai said, "Yeah, it's Ashe Girl and her little crew. They're the new ones here."

"Impossible." Iron Man speaks up for the first time since Sensei Wu appeared. "I've seen them alone and they've never done anything wrong."

"Or maybe they did..." Spider Man Black says mysteriously.

"Whatever, forget about it. I just sensed it. Keep it in the back of your minds for now." Sensei Wu waved the thought off. "Ninja, go to the monastery. The rest of you stay here."

"Yes, Sensei." All the ninja-even the Coles responded and hurried to the dojo.

"Pixel." Pixel walked straight into the wall.

"Zane, why did you forget her?" Sensei Wu asked.

"Oh, sorry Sensei." Zane DX ran back to fetch Pixel.

"Alright, now that that's all settled. Why are you guys here with them? Especially all of you!" Sensei Wu questioned.

"We need your help." I started.

"We're trying to find the Wi-Five!" Mailman continued for me.

"Shut up you delivery dude! She spoke first." Sensei Wu scolded him.

"But she stopped talking for a bit!" Mailman said.

"Well, then you be patient and wait for her to finish. Patience is key." Sensei Wu responded.

"It's fine." I waved it off and continued. "Like Mailman said, we're trying to find the Wi-Five to help us stop the pony and shopkin war."

"Oh, they're at it again?" Sensei Wu wondered. "Whatever. I won't help."

"Yeah! And it's even more interesting since the Halloween people joined! This is going to be fun." Spider Man Black clapped his hands.

"What do you mean the Halloween people joined?" Sensei Wu widened his eyes to the point where they look like baby eyes.

"Oh yeah, Iron Man can explain it." Spider Man Black gestures to Iron Man.

"I don't know how it happened. They told me about it so they should explain it." Iron Man shrugged.

"Well...we don't know how the ponies made them agree. When we captured Frankenstein, he just disappeared and then the news said it later." I try to explain.

"I know how." Jango Fett spoke up.

"How?! You weren't even there!" Mailman exclaims.

"If you haven't noticed by now, I know what's going on everywhere. Anyways, long story short. The ponies were desperate because they were outnumbered so they called the Halloween people and blah blah blah..." Jango Fett explained boredly.

"Hmm, fine I'll help." Sensei Wu said. "But first, I'm going to have to train you guys."

"What?! We don't need training!" all of us exclaimed.

"Well, correct for Iron Man, Spider Man Black, and Jango Fett but the rest of you need training." Sensei Wu corrected. "Also, are you still going to look for the other Wi-Five member?"

"Yes, and we'll need help." I answer looking at Jango Fett, silently asking him how we're going to pay him this time.

"Whatever. I'll help you guys for free this time. Finding Sensei Wu was easy and Sharkie is going to be harder so whatever." Jango Fett waved his hand.

"I don't think we'll need his help." Sensei Wu said.

"You still have that little feud going on with him?" Spider Man Black asked.

"I'm right! He's wrong!" Sensei Wu declared.

"Whatever Spider Man Black. Just go get your popcorn or something." Iron Man pushed Spider Man Black towards a random direction.

"But we'll need all the help we can get!" I reasoned.

"Fine. I guess you could find him since he's just the last member." Sensei Wu said reluctantly.

"Why did you name yourselves the Wi-Five then?" Mailman asks.

Sensei Wu glared at him. I could tell he was annoyed. But come on, we all want to know why you would name a four person group with a name that says "five" in it.

"Just ignore it. Now back to where we were..." Iron Man changes the topic.

"I'm back!" Spider Man Black announces. "With no popcorn..." he starts to somehow pout through his mask.

We all roll our eyes and we just followed Sensei Wu inside the monastery gates. It was really a sight to see. With training equipment and a lot of space. It was an amazing sight to see all the ninja training with the equipment. Except for Kai of course.

"Why are they still here?" Kai asked his Sensei angrily glaring at us.

"Because I've agreed to help them. Now go back to training." Sensei Wu dismissed him.

"Hmph." Kai grunted and didn't train that far away from us.

"Alright. Now let's see your skills. Punch this pad!" Sensei Wu ordered. He started with Harumash first.

Harumash punched and Sensei Wu didn't look affected at all. "Hmm, that's weak. Whatever I'll deal with you later."

"Alright, you!" he directed the pad towards Mailman.

Mailman punched the pad with all his might. He bounced backwards from the force he put in and fell on his butt. "Ow..." he whimpered. Sensei Wu looked less affected than Harumash somehow.

I frowned at Mailman. "I thought you were a good puncher." I thought back to when I saw Mailman throwing a punch at Kai Guy once. Kai Guy got knocked down and he was unconscious for a minute.

"Yeah! How did that happen?!" Mailman exclaimed.

"Well, turns out you aren't a great puncher." Sensei Wu deadpanned. "You suck!"

"No I don't." Mailman tried to reassure himself but failed as he slumped down his shoulders.

"It's okay. You'll get better." I try to cheer him up.

"Yeah! I will!" Mailman said happily.

Kai snorted from behind Sensei Wu. "Ha! With skills like that? Like that'll ever happen."

"It will!" Mailman declares.

"Whatever. Kai get back to training for real this time." Sensei Wu told him.

"Yes, Sensei." Kai mumbled embarrassed. I almost snorted at his change in behavior that quick but I kept it in because I didn't want to snort while I threw in a punch.

"Alright, you!" Sensei Wu faced the pad towards me.

I threw a punch towards the pad with all my might. Sensei Wu stumbled backwards a bit after I delivered my punch. I looked at his expression expecting him to be surprised but instead, it looked like he expected it and I didn't disappoint.

"There is something special about the girl." the wise man says.

"Huh? What is he talking about? All I did was throw a punch that was stronger than the others." I thought.

"Ashe? Pfft, never." Kai snickered from behind.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!" Sensei Wu suddenly yelled at him. "GET BACK TO TRAINING. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!!" Kai actually looked spooked for once and ran as far away as he can in the training dojo area.

"Now, what were we talking about?" Sensei Wu turned around to us.

"That Ashe Girl is special!" Mailman answers excitedly.

"Oh. Yeah. I didn't say that. I said there's something special about her." Sensei Wu corrected.

"What is it?" I asked curious.

"You..." Sensei Wu started. "Have the element of ash."

"What?! There's no such thing! I never did it before!" I say in disbelief.

"Yes, there is." Sensei Wu said.

"Fine, test me." I tell him.

"Alright, Kai. Come over here." Sensei Wu beckoned Kai over.

"What? I don't want anything to do with those people." Kai eyes us with disgust and hatred.

"I don't even get why you hate them." Sensei Wu said.

"Yeah! We've done nothing wrong!" Mailman added.

"Shut up! I didn't even talk to you." Sensei Wu whacked Mailman's head with his staff.

"Yeah. Shut your mouth." Kai sticks out his tongue out at us.

"I was talking to you but I didn't finish talking. So shut your mouth too." Sensei Wu whacked Kai on the face with his staff. Lightly. But Kai was still hurt.

"Ow!" Kai whimpered.

"Whatever. Now I need you to do a demonstration." Sensei Wu told him.

"He doesn't have ash! He only has fire!" I tell Sensei Wu.

"Why can't all of you shut your mouths?" Sensei Wu asked irritated. "Okay. Now listen to me without interrupting. Kai, punch her."

"What?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes, finally!" Kai pumps his fists in the air.

"Are you serious?!" I ask Sensei Wu.

"Yes. Now go punch her." Sensei Wu confirms. "And let yourself be punched."

"Fine." I grumbled not getting how this had to do with anything. But I think he has a reason.

Kai readies up and steps forward to punch me.

"This is going to hurt your face." Kai smirks. And he throws his punch at me.

~~~~~~~

A/N: Please comment, vote, and share this story. Thank you if you do!

Have a nice day. :)

-xxrandomscorpioxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 3.1K 26
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
405K 17K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...