ʙᴇᴀᴜ•ᴛɪ•ғᴜʟ

luvvprincess द्वारा

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically अधिक

Cᴀsᴛ 🤍
Oɴᴇ
Tᴡᴏ
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
Tᴇɴ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
SᴇᴠᴇɴTᴇᴇɴ
EɪɢʜᴛTᴇᴇɴ
NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏTʜʀᴇᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏFɪᴠᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsɪx
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sɪx
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
A/n

Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ

2.3K 48 5
luvvprincess द्वारा

(October 10th 2020)
Mᴇʟᴏ ᴘᴏᴠ
I felt the bed dip on the other side and I guess loyal just got back from picking up Angie. I opened my eyes and looked at her as she laid down. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes I got closer to her hand spooned her.

Baby did I wake you I'm sorry. She said.

It's fine mamas. I said closing my eyes.

Okay. She said. I kissed her shoulder and went back to sleep. I woke around 5:30am and got in the shower for bout 20mins and then got out and walked out the bathroom into the room. I got dress and left. But I did leave Loyal some flowers and some chocolate.

Did you know Angie was coming? Gelo asked.

Yeah. I said.
••••
Lᴏʏᴀʟ🦋

Angie wake up bitch. I said jumping on the bed.

Bitch stop. She whined.

Wake you gotta go shop with me and help me picks outfit out for my dinner date with melo. I said.

Why didn't you say that the first time. She said.

Get up. I said slapping her on the ass.

You hoe. She laughed and got the bed. I laughed too and went to my room and got dress. After she got dress we left and I took some pictures and posted them.

Liked by: playboiangie,gelo,zo, LLfanpage and 650k more

Love.loyal: "I'm sorry for dripping" 💙👀

Melo: you want me to beat you up don't you 👀

PrettyboiDarrel: I'm with melo I should beat you up

PrincetonB: Facts you finna get jumped

Love.Loyal: all y'all could shut up cuz ain't nobody beating me up nor am I getting jumped

Playboiangie: my best friend look good y'all can't even say she's look beautiful 😻🤍
••••

I put my phone away as me and Angie walked into the mall and we did a little of shopping and I got a dress and some heels I was little nervous and I don't know well melo does still give a little of fucking butterflies and it's crazy.

Why you look so nervous? Angie asked.

I don't know melo still gives me butterflies. I said.

Awe your gonna be fine loyal. She said.

I know I just don't why that's why I try not to get him mad cuz ion like arguing with him. It's just get me aggravated. I said.

Y'all so cute...I can't wait for the future. She said.

Yeah me too I can't wait to marry him. I said. We soon got back to the house and melo had called me as Angie was flattering my hair.

Shouldn't you be practicing? I asked.

Yeah but I'm taking my break. He said. I smiled as he looked away from the phone talking to someone.

What you doing mamas? He asked.

Nothing I'm bored. I said.

Did you get my chocolate and roses I left for you? He asked.

Yes I did thank you very much baby. I said smiling.

Your welcome mamas. He said.

I love you. I said.

I love you more babygirl. He said.

Awe....wait does melo know? Angie asked.

Do I know what? He asked.

Angie. I whined.

Tell me baby. He said.

No it's embarrassing. I whined.

No it's not Loyal it's cute. Angie said.

Nooo. I whined.

If you don't I will. She said.

Okay fine. I said.

I-I still get nervous and a lot of a butterflies in stomach around you. I said.

Mamas why? He laughed.

Stop laughing. I whined.

Alright I'm sorry mamas but it's cute...wait so you got butterflies now? He asked. I nod and he smiled.

Why mamas? He asked.

I don't know. I said.

Well don't be nervous. He said.

Can't help myself I might even pass out on our wedding in future. I said.

I might cry when you walk down the aisle in that dress and when you give birth to my kids. He said.

Me too. I said smiled.

Y'all motherfuckers are so cute! Angie said.
•••••

Bestie you look good...Melo's gonna love it. She said.

I'm nervous what if he doesn't cuz it's tight. I said.

Gurl if anything y'all gonna be fucking before y'all even go out to dinner you look to fucking good for anyone not to like it. She said

Shut up. I said laughing.

Here you go don't forget to use these. She said shoving a condom in my boobs.

Bitch. I said. She laughed and started recording me.

Stop. I said laughing covering the camera with my hands.

Melo you better come get ya girl before I take her. She said. I laughed and smiled

You knows he gets mad when ya shit like that. I said as she ended the video and she @melo in it too.
•••
Melo just got home he's in shower right now and I was outside taking pictures to post them on the gram.

Okay. Angie said handing me my phone I got walked over to her and took it and looked at the photos.

I like them we're good. I said.

I want my fucking credit bitch. She said.

Okay whatever. I said as we walked back into the house.

Imma go hang with my mans you guys have Fun. She said. 

Yup I'll see you tomorrow. I said walking up to Melo's and I room when I got there he was just now getting out the shower. I bit my lip and sat on the bed.

Like what you see? He asked.

Yes very much. I said. He laughed and grabbed some boxers. I walked over to him and hugged him.

Excuse me. He said.

No I don't wanna move. I whined.

Well your gonna need to baby I gotta to dress. He said. I groaned and looked down. I smirked and undid his towel making it fall.

Baeee. He said laughing.

Get dress papi. I said pulling away. I sat on the bed and laid on my stomach and scrolled on Instagram waiting for him. I started recording him but he didn't know.

Papi. I said he looked over and walked over to me and slapped my ass and gripped it. I moaned and but my lip. He bent over me and kissed me.

I'm tryna get dress baby. He said.

You know how I get when you get out the shower in just your towel so don't act brand new. I said capturing the video. "Y'all bitches could never😌don't worry he had boxers on.

After he got dress we left. As he was driving we talked and stuff.

So when's the draft? I asked.

November 18th. He said. I nod and closed my phone. We soon got to a restaurant and we're sitting and talking again. I smiled as he talked on and on about our future wedding.

You do know your not supposed to see me in my dress before the wedding...they say it's bad lucky. I said.

Man fuck that what could go bad. He said. I laughed and ate my salad.

Look I was supposed to give this to you last year mamas but I wasn't in the states. He said.

So why keep it for a year? I asked. He shrugged and gave the boxing looking thingy that you know you holds you ice chains. But Anyways I opened it and seen this pink cute ass butterfly chain.

Awee baby. I said smiling.

Thank you. I said sitting next to him and kissed him.

Your welcome. He said grabbing it. I turned around and he put it on for me.

Thanks papi. I said.

Your welcome ma. He said.
••••
Melo picked me up as soon as we walked into the hotel room and kissed me carrying me to the bed as we made out I started to unbutton his pants and rubbing him threw his boxers. I pulled away and flipped it around I pushed him on the bed and pulled his pants and boxers off.  I grabbed his dick and stroked it for a little then I wrapped my mouth around it and started bopping my head.

Fuck baby damn. He moaned as he touch the back of my throat.

Ma fuck. He said twitching in my mouth I pulled away and stroked him with my mouth open until he came I swallowed our kids. I stood up and sat on his lap.

Take your clothes off. He said.

How bout you take them off for me. I said laying down as he got up and took his shirt off and leaned down and kissed me. I smiled as he took my clothes off. He bit his lip and pulled my thongs off and placed my legs over his shoulder and started eating me out. Then ya knew how everything else went down like y'all not stupid.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

91.3K 2.3K 21
beau·ti·ful /ˈbyo͞odəfəl/ adjective pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.
26.9K 494 72
All In the title lovelies!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇. 𝐊. द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

14.7K 830 18
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.
28.6K 494 56
Just some imagines/preferences