๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–. โžธ ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๏ฟฝ...

By -SASHACORE

โ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ.... ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ... ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ.. ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ! โž โคท๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต Y/n Ukai, Coach Ukais daughter. Y... More

Note
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
A/n :)
A/n :) + new book- ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
โ•  9แด‹ sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸโŒซ โ•ฃ
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐“๐„๐„๐
โ•Ÿ โ˜ธ๏ธŽ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅโ˜ƒ๏ธŽ โ•ข
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐“๐„๐„๐
๐š๐ก๐ž๐ฆ
๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐/๐Ž๐๐„-๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐Ž๐๐„

45.1K 1K 2.4K
By -SASHACORE

{______________『🌸』______________}

𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Second person POV.
Ukai was walking with the team, they were going to got free meat buns because they did well today at practice. They soon made it at the shop.

"You guys stay here, while I go and get the meat buns" ukai ordered as everyone nodded, Ukai walked in and was greeted by you yelling

"DADDY!!"  You ran to him arms in the air, as he walked through the door.

"Haha! Hello my sweet Angel!" He said as he lifted you up, kissing your cheeks. Ukai didn't realised that the team heard you call him and was now shocked jaw dropped down as Ukai then went farther in the shop with you to get the meat buns.

"Wait, Wait, Wait, who in the bikini bottom was that?" Tanaka questioned as everyone shrugged their shoulders

"Could that have been coach ukai's daughter?" Asahi asked, there was an awkward silence

"Nah!" They all called at the same time

"Well we could just ask" ennoshita suggested making everyone agree with him, and before you knew it Ukai came back but where were you? Well you secretly followed him even when he told you not to. Ukai gave them all meat buns as you slowly walked to him, no one noticed you yet. Surprisingly for being a loud kid you were walking as quite as a mouse, you didn't realised that he had stoped walking and you hit his leg making you fall on your bum.

"Oof" Ukai turned around and saw you, you looked up at him smiling still in your bum as he made a 'are you serious kid' look on his face. He turned around, picked you up

" I told you to stay inside!" He said not trying to sound angry or else you were going to cry

".....Adventure!" You exclaimed excitedly putting your fist in the air

"No adventure, it's night time" you pouted your face

"...Yes....adventure..." you mumbled out, loud enough for him to hear. With a sad tone in your voice

"No adventure today, it's past your bedtime" he replied as you nodded not wanting to fight with your father. You then turned your head and saw 9- no 11? Boys staring at you and your father. You then tapped his shoulders and pointed to the ground, he set you down and you walked over to a grey haired male. You looked up at him and he then crouched down to your level smiling, you could help but smile back at him.

"Hey coach?" Daichi called out

"Yea?" Ukai responded

"Is that your daughter?" Pointing to the little (h/c) haired girl who was now carried but Suga.

"Yup!"

"Whaaa? I didn't know that!!" Hinata claimed jumping in the air

"None of us did dumbass!" Kageyama said chopping the tangerines head, before they both could argue they heard giggling. They all turned to you and Suga, they saw Suga booping her cute little nose. They all froze before grabbing onto there shirts from how cute that was. You then pointed to the ground wanting to be put down and Suga did just that, you went back to your father who had his arms opened lifting you up.

"This is (y/n) my daughter!" He said as you waved

"Nice to meet you (y/n)! My name is Daichi Sawamura.

"I'm Hinata shoyo!"

"Koshi Sugawara! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Kageyama..."

"Yamaguchi Tadashi is my name!"

"Tsukishima kei"

"Asahi Azumane"

"Chikara Ennoshita! It's wonderful to meet you little (y/n)!"

"Hisashi Kinoshita!

"Mines Nishinoya yuu!"

"My name is Kazuhito Narita!"

"Mines Gundham Tanaka! Nah I'm just kidding it's Ryūnosuke Tanaka!" You smiled, you were about to say something when you realised that (p/n) was not with you. You tried to looked around you but couldn't because you were in your fathers arms, he looked at you confused then realised what you were looking for. He set you down and you ran inside the store.

"Ah poop I gotta go it's getting late!" Hinata said looking at his watch (let's just pretend this boy has a watch also hinata refuses to say shit 😀)

"Yea, it is getting late we should start heading home now! Thanks for the meat buns coach!" They all bowed and started to walk away. Ukai waved bye at them and went inside to find you, he walked in and found you on top of the cashier table holding (p/n).

(You can choose witch one you want, also if you pick the hinata one just pretend that your mother made it for you so it had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Oh and Himari and Keishin had the same eye colour and Himari had the same hair colour like you)

Keishin then carried you and locked up the shop. He then proceeded to carry you upstairs as he turned of the lights downstairs, he carried you to the bathroom and undressed you putting you in the tub full of bubbles. He washed your body before wrapping you in a towel like a burrito, Keishin picked out a strawberry milk theme pjs. It had pink shorts with strawberries on them with a white t-shirt with a carton of strawberry milk, he sat you down and began to brush out your (h/l) (h/c) hair as you played with (p/n). He then scooped you up and placed you in your bed, turning on your blue nightlight.

"Goodnight....dad" you said yawning, rubbing your eye as you placed your head on the pillow hugging (p/n) tight.

"Goodnight my angel" Keishin whispered as he kissed your forehead and left the room closing the door behind him. He walked into the kitchen and saw his grandma there sitting down drinking some water, he sat down as his grandma gave him some water.

"You seem stressed, you should just find a babysitter to look after (y/n). Or I could look after her" grandma said as she broke the silence

"No, (y/n) doesn't like babysitters remember last time?" When Keishin left to Tokyo for 2 weeks you started to cry not wanting to be away from him, the babysitter didn't know what to do since you didn't say anything to her. Eventually grandma got a call from the babysitter and decided to look after you, you still didn't say anything but grandma knew what you wanted. You wanted your dad home, the reason why you want your dad to always be with you is because you were scared he might leave you.

"I guess the only option is to bring her to Tokyo then!" Grandma said break the awkward silence

"I don't know, there are a lot of people there and they might be scary for her. Oh and what if she gets lost or what if some of the players are ruff with her?! What if-" he was cut of be his grandma shushing him.

"Don't be to loud (y/n)s asleep, and besides she just meet your team she can just stay there or with you!"

"I guess so, alright I'll bring her"

__________________________
The first chapter done!!
Sorry for the mistakes- anyways thanks for reading!💗
Date published: 14/10/20
What you are wearing:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.6K 32
You, (y/n) (l/n), are prone to getting in trouble and better yet, prone to draw a certain boy's attention to you. The Vanguard of HOMRA; Yata Misaki...
1.1M 28.9K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...
117K 4.5K 15
How do you deal with the new men's volleyball coach that can't stop bothering you? You fall in love with him! (Y/N) is an English teacher at Karasuno...
236K 3.9K 70
"๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€...