The First Moon Child (Second...

By CharlieA

Prisoner in Malfoy Manor? Check. Missing Fred and Clary? Check. Find out I'm the First Moon Child? Yup, got t... More

2: Missing Marley
3: A Moonchild and Horcrux
4: Good guy Malfoy
5: The Vents
6: No Replacement
7: Hi, I'm Sam, Other Moonchild
8: The Making of the Great EscapΓ©
Hide and Seek (Filler)
9: Be (NOT) Our Guests
10: A Bit of the Unexpected
11: Now where?
12: Weasley Determination
13: The Invisible House
14: Smoker, Cocky, and Third Moonchild
15: The Locket
16: Georgie's Plan
17: Back to the Burrow
!!!!!!!!!!Fan COntest!!!!!!!!!!
18: Love and Death Eaters
19: Welcome Home Marley... and Others
20: One Big, Happy Family... Close Enough
21: The Green Eyed Monster
22: Monkey and Penguin
23: A Blast from the Past
24: Confused Weasley Feelings
25: Bliss... Until...
26: Pinky Promise
27: Welcome to Hogwarts
!!!!!!!!!Fan Contest Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28: Fred Weasley, My Love
29: Angelous Tacy
30: Rivals
31: Second Chances
32: The Truth Comes Out
33: Say Goodbye
34: The Boy Who Lived, and the Moonchild Who Died
35: We'll Meet Again Someday

1: Meeting Voldemort

34.6K 523 410
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry potter characters.

Chapter 1: Meeting Voldemort

            I started to wake up as the light shone in my small window. I moaned in frustration as I realized I had a huge headache, probably from all the crying I did last night, and the night before that. I basically cried every night; it has been a month since I was taken from the Weasleys' by Luscious Malfoy. I, Marley Ann Riddle Evans, was trapped in the Malfoy manor where all the death eaters and evil wizards were, not only was I a muggle and trapped with wizards, but I was trapped in the same place as my father, Tom Riddle was. AKA Voldemort. Yes it has been a month since I've been captured, and you'd think I'd be stronger, I'd try to think of a way to escape, but to tell you the truth nothing like that happened. There was no possible way to escape, the room they had placed me in was the attic in the Malfoy Manor, and I couldn't possibly jump down, I mean yes I could and just heal myself, but who knows maybe the height really will kill me, and I'd rather not find out.

I did try to escape many times, but all of those times failed, either a death eater caught me or Bellatrix Lestrange, who was not a nice woman. She would torture me if she ever caught me trying to escape, and since she knew about my "power" she would torture me for hours, but I would heal right back... It has been a month since I've been trapped in this hell hole, and I had yet to see my father. Isn't that ironic? I mean I was kidnapped for his purpose right? But he was too much of a coward to actually meet his own daughter? Sounded like a stupid reunion show.

I lay in bed as images of Fred, and Clary popped into my heads. The first night all of the Weasleys and Clary had popped into my head, but lately it has just been Fred and Clary. I missed them the most, and I cried over them the most. I could already feel tears start to prickle my eyelashes. I grabbed the necklace on my neck, it help my locket and now my engagement ring to Fred. I smiled as I looked at the ring, a beautifully shaped Lily diamond ring, it must of cost him a fortune to buy it... My mind would always seem to wander to all the time Fred and I spent in his bedroom and underneath the tree, so many kisses were shared... and now I had no kisses, none from the boy I loved and none from my beautiful little girl.

I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as I thought of Clary, so little and she already lost her mother... I was much older when I lost my mother, and I didn't want to do the same to Clary, especially at a young age, but at least she had Fred... Fred and George, and all the Weasleys, they would take care of her. I bolted up on the bed, furious at myself; I was talking as if I was never going to see them again! I would somehow get out of here and make it back to all of them. To Clary and Fred, I looked down at my locket as I opened it to look at the beautiful picture of my mother. "I'm not giving up mother, I will make it back to Fred and Clary." I said to the picture as I smiled, I then noticed something in the picture, it was a glimmer of something, but what was it? As I was beginning to look closer, I heard my door burst open and I immediately tucked the necklace underneath my shirt as quickly as I could. I couldn't let anyone see my locket or my ring.

There standing in the doorway was Luscious with his stupid smirk of his as I glared at him. "Now now you shouldn't be glaring at the one person who actually cares for your safety, now should you?" he asked with a smirk as I just continued to glare.

"If you cared about my safety Luscious you would have never of came and got me in the first place." I replied harshly as he only smiled.

"True true, well I didn't come here to argue with you, I came here to give you this." He said as he held up a plastic bag, containing who knows what. I made no effort to walk over to him, so he only glared at me as he dropped it on the ground; I heard a small clunk as it hit the wooden floors of my prison.

"What is it?" I asked harshly looking from my bed to Luscious.

"It's something you must wear tonight." He said with a smile as my eyebrow rose.

"What's tonight?" I asked I usually just stayed in my room; I never went out this room. Two reasons, one, because they didn't want me out of this room, they were afraid I might try to escape or something and two, because I didn't want to see who I was with, I had no intentions of making friends in this place. If they wanted me as a prisoner, then a prisoner I would be. They would always send a house elf to give me my three meals a day, and they looked good, but I'm sure they put something in the meals though. So I barely ate the food, maybe that's why I was always so weak and started to lose weight.

"You will be having dinner," he said walking towards the door and once he was just outside the door ready to leave he finished the sentence. "With your father." And with that he slammed the door shut, leaving me stunned in place.

"Father...?" I asked quietly to no one in particular, I would be having dinner with my father tonight? You know most girls I think would see this as a nice thing, they get to catch up with their father and see why he hasn't had contact with them... but for me I think this might be the worst thing in the world.... This was one of the reasons why I never left the room, in case he was just out there, I mean there was a reason he didn't see me the first night I came here right? Why now? Why try to reach out to his daughter over dinner all of a sudden? Something was defiantly up, and they wanted me to be a part of it...

I hugged my knees close to my chest as I wanted to cry more, that was all I did, cry. I was such a weakling, you know you see how in those movies these girls are usually so strong and brave, but me. No, I was neither. I just wanted to get out of here and be in Fred's arms. After what seemed like an hour or so of crying I decided to get up and looked in the bag.

I made my way to the floor, weak from hunger as I grabbed the bag and placed in on my bed. It was defiantly clothing of some kind. I tear open the bag and looked to see a few things: a black dress, red high heels, black earrings, and a white flower necklace. I then noticed a note on top of the dress; I quickly grabbed it and read through it, I cringed as I realized this note was from my father.

Hello Marley,

        It is I, your father of course. I expect to see you in this attire tonight at dinner, where we will be discussing matters, maybe even matters of you returning back to the blood traitors? Only, if you do as I say. I will see you at dinner tonight my daughter. Make sure to be there at 7 pm no later, or I will have lovely Bellatrix have her way with you.

        The Dark Lord

I immediately crumpled up the paper in rage, how dare he call them blood traitors! How dare he speak of me as if I am his daughter! How dare him! How dare him! This was his entire fault! And now he was trying to settle some sort of bargain? I collapsed on the ground bursting into tears once more, but not from sorrow, no from anger and hatred. I never hated anyone, but I knew in my heart I hated Voldemort... Even if he was my father could I ever forgive this man for taking away everything I loved and had?!

I stayed on the ground next to my bed until I heard a faint tap and then the house elf Bubo came in. He was an ugly house elf, and was very rude to me, basically because I was a muggle, but I didn't care. He came in grunted and then placed the tray of food on the small coffee table in the middle of the room, and then he left me. I got and went to go look at the lunch they had prepared me. Beautifully prepared Meatloaf with mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables and some bread. They had even given me a glass of red wine. I smiled as I looked down at the food, my stomach hurt so badly. I had barely eaten anything since I've been here, but I was not about to eat this. If this was a way of bribery for them, I was not going to go for it; I grabbed a piece of the bread and ate it. I then placed the tray outside for the house elf to come back and grab his food like usual.

Once I had finished the bread I decided to take a shower, I had to be downstairs in the dining room somewhere at 7, and no later. I was not about to let Bellatrix play with me, she loved to play with her toys before she destroyed them. I hopped into the shower as I felt the hot water run down my back, I felt the scar sting; it had been hurting a lot more recently. Mostly in breaks it would hurt badly, like at night, it seems like it constantly hurt, but in the day it wouldn't hurt as badly. I finished my shower as I dried myself off and then my hair. I looked at my naked body in the large mirror in the bathroom. I was so surprised to see the girl staring back at me; she looked nothing like the girl did a month ago. I could almost see some of my ribcage, I had bags under my eyes, my cheeks looked hollowed, and I looked like something from the undead, my hair and skin had even looked like they had lost some color. And my cheeks, they no longer had blood rushing up to them, I never seemed to blush. I placed the towel back around me as I walked out of the bathroom and went into the bedroom to get dress. I looked at the dress on the bed as I sighed but reluctantly started to place it on once I had put on some panties and a black strapless bar that was also in the bag.

I must say the dress was pretty, but it was tighter fitting and short then I wanted it to be. The shoulders were hanging off my shoulders and my entire neck was exposed. The dress went up to about a couple inches above the knee. Once the dress was on I started to place on the very high red heels with a black flower on the front. The shoes were at least about 3 inches, I then grabbed the jewelry that was in the bag, I placed the black flowers on my ears quickly as I looked into the mirror. I then unhooked my necklace as I looked down at it, I would have to hide this thing in case they look in my room tonight. I went out and pressed down on one of the floorboards as I heard a small creak and immediately knelt down. I yanked the floorboard up as I saw nothing but a few pieces of parchment, that were kept mostly as my diary, I then placed the necklace inside the floorboard and then closed in immediately, hopefully I didn't make that much noise.

Once I finished placing the white flower around my neck I looked in the mirror to see a somewhat attractive girl in front of it. I looked to see there was a package of make up in the bag; I guess they didn't want me to look ugly. I quickly placed on the black eyeliner and mascara, but I was not about to put on the eye shadow and what not. They would just have to accept it. I grabbed my crazy curly hair and had somehow managed to form a messy bun on top of my head. I heard a knock at my door, and then in came someone I was not expecting to see.

Draco Malfoy. I had only seen him one other time before now; it was when it was my first night here. He was the one that showed me to my room, and then he left. He had told me his name and said that he thought I was pretty even when I was crying; he was actually a nice guy... It's just he let my father and fear control him... I smiled slightly as I saw Draco there. A somewhat friendly face.

"Hi Draco." I said quietly as he gave me a very small smile, but it soon composed back to the stern look he had on.

"Hello Miss Riddle," he said as it brought a flash back of Fred, he was the one that mostly called me Miss Riddle. I guess my face must have faltered when he said that cause he immediately tried to save himself. "Of course if you do not like that name I can call you something else!" he immediately replied, probably afraid if he made one false move I would turn him into Voldemort.

"Uh... just Marley is fine." I replied slightly as he nodded.

"Well the Dark Lord has sent me to escort you to the dinning room." Draco replied as I nodded and walked slowly to him, it had been awhile since I wore heels, and even then I was horrible in them. He held open the door for me as I walked past him and out the room. This would be the first time in a month I stepped actual foot from the room, not trying to escape, but maybe later I could try. Draco took the lead since I really did not know where anything was, as he walked in front of me I noticed that the whole manor was dark and dreary, it was just depressing. It was like I was living with vampires, you know I bet they would be better roommates then these people, I wonder if there are any vampire romance novels. Nah, I mean who would buy those?

We continued to walk a million flights of stairs it seemed and I kept almost falling, it was a good thing there was a railing right there. But I wasn't quick enough to grab the railing on the last step, because once I felt myself tilt I knew I was going down as I saw the ground getting closer to my face, but before I could make contact with the ground I felt slightly cold, and slightly warm arms grab me and I soon felt the contact of a toned chest against my face. I opened my eyes to look up into some cold dark ones, but you could still see some human kindness in them, the eyes of Draco Malfoy. I saw a small pink blush form on his cheeks as he immediately let go of me and pushed me away.

"I-I'm sorry!" he exclaimed as if he had done something wrong, what was so wrong with catching me from a fall?

"Draco you shouldn't be sorry, you just caught me from falling down and possibly hurting my face." I said with a slight smile, the first actual smile in a month.

"I still touched you, and if The Dark Lord finds out I will be in so much trouble! Please don't tell him!" he exclaimed looking at me with fearful eyes, would Voldemort seriously hurt Draco if he found out he touched me?

"Draco, I won't tell I promise." I replied sincerely, sometimes I wondered why Fred and George always complained so much about Draco, I mean Draco kept on a stern cold face, but he was defiantly a bit of a kind boy on the inside, he was just too influenced by fear to do anything and he just so happened to be the kid of a death eater. He nodded as he continued to walk in front of me, keeping a much larger distance between us than before. Once we were at a large oak door Draco stood there, petrified with fear it seemed.

"This is it... The Dark Lord should be in there." Draco said quietly as I nodded. Draco's hand was up in an attempted knock, but he didn't move a muscle. I finally just placed my hand over his showing that it was okay.

"It's okay Draco; I can take it from here. You can go back to your room; I'll tell V-"I stopped when I saw the look of fear in his eyes. "I'll tell the Dark Lord that you walked me down." I replied as he nodded and scurried off, giving me one last look. I looked back at the door, my hand raised; to tell you the truth I was just as afraid as Draco was. It took all my strength to finally bring my hand down on the oak door and made two knocks.

"Come in." I heard a dark voice respond from behind the door, I immediately grabbed hold of the door handle and pushed it open. I came inside a very large room, with a huge dinning table that could probably fit as many as 20 people or more in the middle of the room. Above it was a large chandelier with candle lights floating up top. I looked to see what I thought was a man sitting at the head of the table, looking straight at me with those slit red eyes. "Welcome, my lovely daughter." He said with the dark tone, just his voice sent shivers through my body, and not the good kind. I walked closer as I came to the other end of the table where there was a plate and glass already set up. It was a long distance from the man in front of me. He smiled showing his crooked, yellow snake teeth at me. "My I must say Marley, you have obtained your mother's beautiful looks." He said through his disgusting smile.

"Yes, I am rather glad I took more after my mother than I did my father." I said with a sneer as he smile turned to a glare. I immediately regretted saying that.

"You better watch what you say my daughter, Nagini is here with us tonight for dinner and she is a little famished herself." He replied with a twisted smile as I felt something against my leg, I looked down to see a long snake slithering towards Voldemort. I felt everything on my body freeze in fear. But I managed to spit out the words.

"You won't kill me, you need me for something." I replied as firm as I could. Voldemort smiled.

"You're right, I will not kill you, yet." He said lightly as I tried to calm myself down. "It seems like you are a bit famished, why don't we call out for the dinner." He called out as I heard something enter the room to see a few house elves enter shaking as they carried the food, petrified with fear as they came closer to Voldemort and I. "You better stop shaking, or else you'll be Nagini's dinner." Voldemort said harshly as the house elves immediately stopped shaking all except for one, the little one. He was still shaking with fear, he must have been a new recruit because the others seemed to stop on command and the other one was trying so hard to stop. "Well looks like we'll need a new house elf." Voldemort said as he looked down at the large snake on the floor. "Nagini, dinner."

And then the snake lunged at the small little house elf, I watched in horror as it seemed to swallow the elf whole. I hadn't even realized that I had stood up from the horror of the thing I had just witness; I had never seen anything so gruesome. Not even on the discovery channel was it as bad as what I had just saw. The elf had barely made even a noise besides a little shriek for help. The others just stood there, not even caring that one of their own was being killed right before their eyes. My eyes started to sting with tears, the house elf was no larger than Clary, and that monster ate him whole! "How could you do that!" I yelled anger boiling through me; the anger was stronger than my fear at Voldemort. He only seemed to smile. "He was scared! How could you go and kill him like that!"

"Because he was being a child, and I have no need of children." He said glaring at me. "Now sit down Marley." He said forcefully and it was as if I was being controlled as I felt myself being pushed down back into my chair. "The imperious curse, it is a quiet lovely curse, did you know that was how I had gotten your mother to go with me?" he asked looking at me as I noticed his wand was pointed straight at me, it was then I realized he had me under the curse. I just continued to glare at him. "Now, why don't we enjoy our dinner and try to catch up on things." He replied with a smile. I then felt some weight being lifted as he placed his wand back into his black robes. I just continued to glare at his snake like face, with his slit nose, and pale scale like skin. He really did look just like a snake.

The house elves came closer to us as they placed a tray of food onto the platter of the plate. They opened it to reveal lobster, beautiful lobster, with meat pie, steaming vegetables, sweet potatoes and some kind of chowder with bread. Everything looked so delicious, everything smelt so delicious, my stomach hurt from the hunger. They had then even poured some beautiful red wine into our glasses and then placed some water next to our wine and left. I looked at the food and then up at Voldemort to see he had not even received any food, did he not eat? All he was doing was looking straight at me with a smile.

"Eat, my daughter." He said softly as I was almost tempted to eat the food in front of me, but I stopped my hand from reaching for the silverware. I couldn't trust him. "Now, you don't think its poison do you?" Voldemort asked taking noticed of my absence of not eating. I just continued to stare at him. "Marley you either eat or we can forget all about this deal and you can go back into your little prison room and stay there until you die of hunger." He said looking at me as I looked back to the food. I picked up the silverware and started to place the food in my mouth. It was like my taste buds were going crazy, the food was excellent. I started to scarf it down not realizing how hungry I really was; sometimes it seemed like I would eat too fast and almost choke.

 Voldemort just watched me as I probably satisfied his entertainment; I was making a fool of myself. Before I realized it, all the food was gone and I had even drunk down all the red wine. I looked back up at Voldemort to see he was in the same position. "Well I'm finished." I replied as he looked at me.

"Good. Now to get down to business." He said with a sly smile. "If you ever want to see any of those blood traitors or your daughter, you have give me the power I gave you."

I looked at him, confused, what did he say? How in the world could I possibly do that?!

_____________________________________________________________________

Well here you guys go! The first chapter of the sequel to my Fred WEasley love story! And I will have Fred in here more with his own point of view as chapters, so it will probably stich on and off from Fred to Marley, and you may even visit little Clary's mind!

But sorry for suuuuccchhh a long wait! I want to posted this sooner but i've been super busy! I hope you guys enjoy it and thanks for being my fans! Oh and i may be doing a poll soon on whether or not i should kill off marley or not? Maybe?

Well here's the link to the dress and what not! Vote and COmment please! :)

http://www.polyvore.com/voldemorts_slave/set?id=25690122 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 5 19
Piper Kingsley has lived with her aunt and uncle since she was five years old, with memories of a house fire that killed her parents. Her aunt and un...
568K 23.8K 95
"π’”π’•π’‚π’š π’˜π’Šπ’π’…, π’Žπ’π’π’ π’„π’‰π’Šπ’π’…" With an unknown past and a vast amount of power, Artemis is a force to be reckoned with. For as long as she...
780 160 44
Set in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Book 1 in the Custos Terrae Series The destruction of war left little hope as darkness threatened to snat...
3.6K 56 42
Rated Mature for strong language Ursa Malfoy, older sister of Draco Malfoy, eldest child of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. After Voldemort's return eve...