Sonic and the Black Knight (V...

By ShiraFangirl

A wizard named Merlina, granddaughter of Merlin, was running away from some pursuer, summons Sonic and his si... More

~ Prologue ~
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Final Chapter ~

~ Chapter 5 ~

3.2K 76 15
By ShiraFangirl

"So we have to find Sir Lamorak, huh?" Sonic said as they ran through the large green filled hills.

"He's good at one thing he's passionate about is his speed." Wolflobe explained.

"Sounds like he doesn't know who he's dealing with. I'm also fast."

"Don't get cocky about it. He can be in a temper if you make fun of him." Caliburn warned.

"We got this." Y/N said. "Where exactly does Lamorak go?"

"He mostly live in the place called the Sergey Lameyko."

"Whoa. That place sounds interesting."

"Indeed, Y/N."

Sonic and Y/N ran through the forest where they had encountered Lancelot while slaying off the dark knights. They then stopped to see some fogs.

"Is it safe to go through?"

"Not sure. But let's try and get through if we're going to find Lamorak." Caliburn said.

Y/N raised her hand to touch the fog to see if it's fine, but once she touched it, it spread out like it had opened a gate for them. This surprised them.

"Did you do that, sis?"

"I-I don't know."

They walked passed the fog as they could see the place is a bit dark and cloudy as they stopped by the giant ruin gate that looked it hadn't been used decades ago as well. Y/N cringed to see a dead knight lying there.

Suddenly, the dead knight slowly stood up and his eyes glowed purple. It transformed into an evil guard with pointy bladed hands and its face is fully glowing purple.

"Woah! That doesn't look good." Sonic said as he and Y/N brought out their sword.

"It's an evil guard." Caliburn said.

"He's powerful. Be careful." Wolflobe warned.

"We're on it."

Evil guard raises its bladed arm and goes to stab them when they ducked and zoomed away from it. It growled and dragged its bladed arm, charging them. They flipped away from the attack and slashed off the evil guard with their sword as it growled in pain. Angrily, it raised two of its bladed arms and tried to stab them only to stab the groun repeatedly as Sonic and Y/N dodged it. Y/N rocket roller skated towards it, jumped, and then punched it in the face and slashed off the side of its neck, leaving a crack.

She got pushed away by the evil guard and was slammed against the ground. It was about to stab her when Sonic rushed in and slashed it off with Caliburn.

"Leave my sis alone!"

It laughed evilly and blocked Sonic's attack with its two bladed hands. Sonic backed away and dodged every swing from the evil knight that's trying to kill them. He managed to slice its belly, leaving more cracks as the glowing purple started to shut off. It jumped, trying to smash Sonic when he spin dashed towards it and smashed himself into its face. Evil guard backed away, leaning down all weak. Y/N got up and zoomed after it and threw Wolflobe into the chest of the evil guard. She and Sonic jumped high and started spin dashing together and rammed it down to the ground. Y/N goes over to her sword and plunged it deeper as Sonic did the same. With one last deep stab, it roared once again and disappeared into a black smoke, leaving some metal parts of the dead knight.

"Whew... That was tight."

"Yeah."

"Warn me next time when you're going to throw me!!" Wolflobe growled in anger.

"Sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the evil knight was defeated they head inside the Sergey Lameyko. What they didn't notice was a figure standing on top of the building was watching them, smirking.

"Hmm, I think it's time for a little fun."

Sonic and Y/N along with Caliburn and Wolflobe stopped to see the old arena. The building structures used to be made, but all that's left is with broken parts of the building with missing pieces.

"This used to be the place? What happened to it?" Sonic asked.

"No idea. Possibly from the attack that they had no choice, but to abandon it." Caliburn guessed.

"Lamorak had lived there as long as he remember, hiding some treasures that are never meant to be found." Wolflobe said.

"Hold up... That sounds familiar...." Y/N thought out loud, rubbing her chin.

"It looks pretty sad and lonely." Sonic commented.

As they were looking, Y/N's ears twitched at the sound that's coming towards them fast. Her eyes caught onto something shiny. She grabs Wolflobe and blocks what she could clearly see was a sword that was being thrown. It spun like a boomerang as it flew back to the owner and they caught it. They looked up to see Lamorak standing before them.

"Not bad. I admit that was pretty fast of you to get a quick notice."

"Jet?" Y/N's eyes widen in shock.

"Heh... You've never change." Sonic smirked, knowing that it may not be Jet, but Lamorak is still the same as him.

"I am Sir Lamorak, Knight of the Round Table. State your name and business."

"I am Sonic the Hedgehog, Knight of the Wind."

"I am Y/N the Hedgehog, Knight of the Crystal. We challenge you to a duel!"

"You? Challenging me? Don't make me laugh." Lamorak scoffed. "You're dealing with the fastest one in the world. There's no way you can beat me."

"You're forgetting. I'm the fastest one in the world." Sonic said.

"If you truly think you're faster than us, then let's get real!" Y/N declared, pointing Wolflobe at him threatenly.

Lamorak jumps off and charges them.

"Very well. We'll see who's the fastest. And it's obviously going to be me!"

"Let's go!" Lamorak yelled.

Sonic and Y/N charges Lamorak when he jumps up and started spinning with his swords, going to slice them. They quickly blocked the attack, but it was too strong, causing them to fall back. Lamorak charges them again and starts rapidly slicing them with his two swords. Sonic falls back again while Y/N rapidly blocks every attack from Lamorak. He growled and raised both of his sword and slammed them onto Wolflobe. She clenched her teeth, bending her legs to keep herself from falling off.

"Heh heh heh. I told you, I'm the best." He smirked, pushing her down till she was on her knee.

Y/N glared and slid underneath, surprising him. Lamorak turned around as she stand back up, smirking at him. He glared and ran towards her again, but she countered him and slid her legs under Lamorak's body and kicked him off. He yelled in shock as his body was slammed against the wall, creating crack on it and some cements to fall off.

"Nice one, sis! That's gonna leave a bruise on his beak!"

Lamorak shook his head and rubbed his beak in pain, getting up.

"Taking a little break?" Y/N smirked teasingly.

"Grr!! No way I'm gonna lose!"

He picks up his swords and charges them once again and jumps and starts spinning to slice them off again when Sonic jumps and spin dashes him with his sword as their blades combined while spinning. Sonic managed to kick him off as they landed back on the ground. Lamorak started running up the stairs as the hedgehog siblings follow after him. Clash after clash as they walk up the stairs while fighting.

As they made it to the top, they are now on the top floor of the abandoned building with a beautiful tree standing there and a fountain nearby. Lamorak glared in determination and raised both of his swords up.

"This is the power of Babylon!"

With that, he combined two of his swords together into double-bladed sword. Sonic and Y/N tensed up as they got ready for the next attack. Lamorak started spinning very fast and Y/N jumps over him and goes to hit him when he blocked it. Y/N went behind him and tried to knock him off when he ducked and deflected Sonic's attack along with Y/N's attack easily. He kicked Sonic off as he backed away from Y/N. Dodge after dodge he elbowed her in the face behind him, knocking her off.

Y/N quickly regained her balance and blocked Lamorak's attack in time with Wolflobe. They both rapidly slash and slash as Y/N cartwheeled and kicked him in the face. She then jumped and sliced both of his double-bladed sword of the handle, separating them.

"You're good at this."

"Thanks."

Y/N and Lamorak went back to fighting as Sonic got up and watched them. Y/N cartwheeled away from him again and pushed both of his blades back. Their blades once again clashed and Y/N managed to take one of his swords off his grasp, shocking him even more.

"Woah!"

Sonic took that as a chance and zoomed in front of Lamorak and slashed him through the chest using Caliburn, making him groan. With one last attack, Y/N kicked Lamorak against the tree and pointed Wolflobe and Lamorak's sword near his neck. Lamorak sighs and drops his sword to the ground, showing that he had given up and knowing he doesn't stand a chance. Y/N backs away and moves the swords away from him and looks at Lamorak's sword.

"That's four, Sonic. One more left."

"Alright."

Sonic gave her thumbs up.

"Brilliant!" Caliburn said with a smile.

"Why are two just standing there?"

They turned to Lamorak.

"I lost. You should finish me."

"No way. Why should we? Besides, you did prove yourself to be the fastest thing in the world." Y/N said.

"Yeah. It was a good fight. Looking forward for another round. Let's go, sis." Sonic said, taking another one of Lamorak's sword.

Y/N bends down to Lamorak's level and looks down at him. He looks up and blushed at how close they are.

"It's not whether or not you lose that matters. It's how you deal with it, what you learn from it, and how you apply that lesson to your life."

Lamorak stares at her and looks away. Y/N then stood up and walked down the stairs when he stopped her.

"Hey."

She looked back at him over her shoulder.

"Not bad..."

He then looked away again, embarrassed with blushes on his cheeks that are luckily hidden behind his helmet. She smiled at him and walked back downstairs where Sonic and Caliburn are waiting for her and Wolflobe.

"I'm curious, Y/N. Have you done this before when you fought your enemies?" Wolflobe asked.

"Well, it's kinda my thing." Y/N replied with a chuckle.

Wolflobe smiled as they headed off to their next mission.

"Not bad, Y/N the Hedgehog." Lamorak said with a grin, watching them leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 748 11
Sonic, his sister Y/N, Tails, and Knuckles are in the future city for the search of the Chaos Emeralds when they bump into three birds flying on thei...
40.2K 1.9K 28
*BOOK 3 OF 8 IN THE "EVERYTHING" SERIES* This is it. The enemy is coming, and with her time running out, Kay will have to learn to control her power...
121 2 12
Long ago two kingdoms lived in harmony Kingdom of Madera and Kingdom of Erebus. King Julius and Queen Sapphire ruled their kingdom fairly while their...
10.1K 461 28
*BOOK 8 OF 8 IN THE "EVERYTHING" SERIES* THE FINAL CHAPTER BEGINS Aurora the Echidna - once a symbol of peace and hope - has risen to power in the Dr...