Beyond The Tiara(house of Jen...

By mary4561

Princess Victoria of Denmark seems to have it all. The glamorous friends, popularity and the press love her... More

The Truth
The cousin
The Monster
Release
Purpose
Happy?
Image
New Beginings
The Blackmail
The Lie
Foe?
The Awful Truth
The Betrayal
Health
Unbreakable
Power
The Fall Out
The Sentence
Fragile
Healing
Cathartic
The future
Teaser

Happy

15 0 0
By mary4561

                              "The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands"
                                                            -Helen Keller

"My son is interested in you so of course I'm going to check you out".

"I've been in rehab as you're aware".

"I know what the papers say now tell me your side of it".

I told her and Lelia the truth leaving nothing out. I was well aware if I lied and something came up later on it wouldn't look good for me.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that dear and she hit you not knowing Leila was in the bathroom with you".

"Yes".

"Why didn't you tell me just how bad it was for you Vic?"

"I'm a druggie".

"No you're not",  says Camila, Antonio's mother. "You were a child who was forced to take speed and it opened you up to other drugs. Yes you didn't help yourself running around with the wrong crowd and your reputation in the press isn't great either. Luckily that's easy enough to turn around.  What do you do now for relaxation and to relax dear?"

"I learnt to cook in rehab and I'm really good at it."

"When you come to visit us you must cook us something and I suggest you start learning Italian as soon as possible my dear".

"I will Your Majesty especially since Diego learnt Danish for me".

"Good I hope to meet you sooner rather than later and dear it's nice to know you're still a virgin. The papers would have us believe that you were a wild child sleeping with every man you were link to".

"Mum!" Says a mortify Leila.

"What, we're women I say tell him. A man likes to know they're your first they will be more gentle with you too".

"Mum please leave the room". Camilla laughs and says goodbye to me.

"I'm sorry about mum Vic, look I have to go but enjoy yourself and I hope to see you in person soon".

"Your mum is really nice you're lucky to have such a nice person as your mother".

"I'm, now go cuddle up with your boyfriend".

"Bye", we say together

I go downstairs to see Diego putting one of my pies in the oven when he sees me he walks over to me and kiss me on the forehead. "I hope my sister didn't talk your head off".

"I actually spoke to Leila and your mother. She came in on the Skype call when I was asking your sister something embarrassing".

"What embarrassing thing could you be asking my sister?"

"I ask her if I should mention to you if I was a virgin or not".

"I'm shock you're one to be honest but I'm glad some of the things said about you in the newspaper is wrong. It doesn't matter to me if you were one or not. I'm kinda glad I get to be your first though when the time comes".

"Come on lets have a glass of wine".

We get our drinks and sit on the sofa and I put my legs in his lap. The rest of the week went well I didn't have sex with him though.

It's been five months since I started seeing Diego. I'm still learning Italian with a private tutor even though we both speak perfect English. My siblings have met him and Leila has come to visit me couple times.

The Danish king and my dad all know about our relationship. The only person who doesn't know is my mother.
She and dad are getting a divorce which I'm very happy about. After I told him the truth he was so upset he got in touch with his lawyers that day. He texted my mother he would be divorcing her then changed his phone number without giving her the new one.

My siblings and I have gotten closer and they all like Diego.  Antonio and I have gotten closer too because one day we will find ourselves supporting a monarch. There are questions I need to ask him like when does he know when to back off and give Debbie space. When does he know he needs to take the pen away from her and say enough you're clearly tired from working so hard.  Then I ask him about carving out a role for himself.

"You will be queen if you marry Diego while I can never be king".

"Queen consort you mean".

"You'll be know as Queen Victoria don't think lest of your role if it happens. You'll be his equal in every way while I'm my wife's equal in a different way. She will rule the country but I'm in charge of our imitate family and the wider one.
When she's queen just like when you're queen you will be in charge of your family. You will be the highest ranking female in the monarchy and second most important person in it".

"I'm scared I'll mess up".

"I'm still being taught the rules of my roles. Debbie and I had a conversation about how we will manage our family when she takes the throne. You're going to see Diego's family next week speak to the queen and explain your fears. She's a consort she will have had the same fears and remember I'm always here for you".

"Thank you".

My trip to Sardinia was for three weeks. The purpose of the trip was to see how the palace is run and spend some time with Diego.

I arrive at the airport and was greeted by Diego's private secretary. I was driven to the palace and my things taken to our room. I changed into a light blue sundress as it was very hot.

There was a knock on the door I open it to see Diego's mother standing there, "Your majesty."   I curtsied as I greet Queen Camila.

She hugs me, "I'm glad you got here safe and well. I've arranged a little party in your honour so you can meet some of my friend's children. You will need friends here to have a social life with. Don't worry everyone of them is discreet. They all know about your relationship with my son and as you know the press as yet to find out".

"Thank you ma'am".

"Come it's hot you need a cool drink?"

I follow her into a drawing room where pictures of various family members were displayed.  I look over at Diego's portrait he was standing tall wearing military clothes. I forget every male has to serve military service in this country.

"You love my son", I turn to see the queen staring at me.

"I don't know but I can't imagine my life without him in it".

"That's how I feel about his father. Your Italian is very good".

"Thank you ma'am".

I take a drink from the selection she shows me  I choose ice tea my favourite. My cousin got me into it. "What time is Diego due back here?"

"His last engagement is at two p.m so hopefully by three o'clock. We walked around the castle while the queen shows me the different rooms. I ask to see the kitchen, "I'm going to make you guys dinner tomorrow".

"That would be lovely dear".

I tell the head chef what I'll be making so he knows what ingredients I'll need.  As we get back on the main floor I see Diego's father I curtsy to him.

"Your majesty", I see where Diego got his looks he was the spitting image of his father.

"It's lovely to finally meet you my dear I've heard such wonderful things about you".

"Thank you sir".

"I hear your charity has helped over one hundred people so far well done".

"Thank you I had excellent care when I was in rehab and I don't see why those who can't afford it can't go to rehab and get that same care I did".

"Indeed, how's your Italian coming along".

"Very well sir".

"My son talks about you all the time and I'm happy to see he's dating someone with substance".

"Thank you I don't think the press will think that".

"What matters is how you two feel about each other here and now. My wife told me your story Victoria all of it both the good and the bad. You're standing here sober and in charge of your life that's something to be proud of. Should this relationship ends in an engagement don't worry too much about the press. We'll be in your corner so will your king".   I look at him in surprise, "We do talk especially if our houses will be united one day".

"I was thinking of starting a domestic violence charity for teens and young people someplace for them to go to alongside the helpline".

"That's a brilliant idea and maybe a branch of it can be done here", says the queen. "Come tell me your idea for your new charity".

The king leaves and I tell her my plans which I ran by the Danish king who okayed it.

I text Diego that I've arrived and was back in our room. A  footman unpacked my clothes and hangs them up for me.

Did I love Diego I ask myself?  The truth is I wasn't sure I did yet but I cared for him a great deal. He came into the room while I was deep in thought.

"Hello darling I'm just going to have a quick shower." Royals tend to do that after an engagement when they get home.

I go through my Twitter and instagram feed I had a private one with a fake name and a public one. My public feed has an old picture of me at an engagement. My private one had pictures and message from my sibling and cousin telling me to enjoy myself.

I response to them and tell them what the castle looks like. I take a snap of Diego with just a towel wrap around his waist.

We start kissing each other hungrily then he lays me on the bed and looks at me, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure".

I responded to his touches excitedly suffices to say when I left the room I was no longer a virgin. I couldn't stop smiling afterwards. The queen winked at me making me blush during dinner.

Leila looks at her mother looking at me while I smiled like a Cheshire Cat. I could see the wheels turning in her head and then her eyes go wide. I get a text from her saying OMG you had sex. I replied with a  emoji with a zipper shutting its mouth.

After dinner Diego takes me for a walk in the garden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 69.8K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
113 0 15
HEARTS, beings with humanoid forms that have powerful magic power. The stronger these beings are, the stronger the kingdoms that own them become...
308 67 66
The love story of Her Royal Highness Princess lallaina Catalina Elizabeth Alexandra Mary charlotte diana frances alice Margaret Rose Mountbatten...
42.1K 3.4K 33
11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 years older than her who...