not au drabbles

By daisugatrashsteff

these are separate from the au More

Table of Contents
vent
another vent
random daisugaoi

daisuga corpse bride au

105 1 1
By daisugatrashsteff

not really a oneshot-

also i got this idea from boop.nico on instagram!!

☆☆☆

Daichi as Victor Van Dort

Michimiya as Victoria Everglot

Sugawara as Emily

Oikawa as Lord Barkis Bittern (I'm not even sorry)

☆☆☆

Please watch this movie i'm begging you it's literally my favorite movie

☆☆☆

THE. PIANO. DUET.

it would be so powerful.

PLEASE THIS BUT DAISUGA???? YESSSSSSS FUCK PLEASEEEEEEE

☆☆☆

with a defeated sigh, daichi picked up the bouquet of wilted flowers and made his way down the crooked steps. the further he went down, the clearer the he could hear the sad melody suga was playing on his piano.

with quiet steps, daichi walked up to suga. the lump in his throat grew as his head scrambled to put together an apology. how was he supposed to apologise? daichi had lied to suga. he had ran off to be with a woman. while daichi didn't really want to be married to suga, it didn't change the fact that they still were. it didn't change the fact that he had embarrassed suga and rubbed salt into an open wound.

suga might've been dead, but he certainly still had feelings. and daichi had stepped all over them.

"i," daichi said while gesturing to the bouquet, his voice barely heard over suga playing over him, "think you dropped this." suga didn't respond, instead continuing to play the piano, each low note sending a stab into daichi's heart. with a deep breath, daichi set the bouquet down on the cushion. "i'm sorry," he repeated himself, "i'm sorry i lied to you about wanting to see my parents. it's just this whole day hasn't gone," he stopped to take a frustrated breath in while sitting on the piano stool, "well, according to plan."

suga once again ignored him. he took a pause in his melody, only for daichi to repeat it in a higher octave. giving him a side eyed glare, suga switched up the melody. daichi repeated it again, and suga found himself annoyed. he added a second hand in. this time, daichi didn't repeat it. he played a more upbeat tune, stopping to see if suga would repeat it. when suga turned to face the wall away from daichi, propping his elbow up, daichi sighed and played once more. he faced the back of suga's head with a smile, but suga rolled his eyes and stayed turned to the wall.

not knowing what to do, daichi changed tunes again, and much to his surprise, suga joined in full force. he turned to the ashen blond, a smirk grazing his face. daichi smiled again as well, keeping his eyes on his corpse husband, although suga had looked back to the keys.

nearing the end of the song, suga's skeleton hand broke away from his wrist, the golden ring shining brightly. it continued to play, then ran up daichi's arm, across his broad shoulders, then down to his other elbow.

"pardon my enthusiasm," suga giggled, a small smile forming on his face.

daichi gently picked up suga's sentient hand and reattached it for him, the joint snapping back into place with a click. he returned suga's smile. his voice was soft, like a kitten, yet just a bit horse, worn from the long night of panicked screams. "i like your enthusiasm."

daichi held his hand a second to long for it not to be considered romantic, staring into suga's honey brown eyes, full of a life that was cut too short.

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

the ringing of the town crier's bell still ringing in daichi's ear, he sauntered into the woods. "it really shouldn't be all that difficult," he scolded himself. "it's just a few simple vows!"

he looked to his hand. "with this hand, i will take your wine- oh no."

it shouldn't be all that difficult, right?

"with this hand, i will cup your-," he looked to his hands, which were at his chest. "oh goodness no!"

"with this... with this... with this candle! i will... i will set your mother on fire," daichi smacked his face, embaressed, recalling earlier events. he sat on a log. "oh it's no use..." daichi pulled the flower he had saved from the michimiya's piano and the ring from his tuxedo.

he sniffed the orchid, and a sense of determination flew threw his body. he put the flower back in his coat pocket and stood. "with this hand, i will lift your sorrows. your cup will never empty, for i will be your wine." he paused in his vows to "shake hands" with a tall skinny tree, saying, "ah, mrs. michimiya! you look ravishing this evening." he walked over to a short stump, cupping his ear with his hand. "what's that mr. michimiya? call you dad? if you insist, sir."

getting into his act, daichi snapped a twig off a branch, his voice raising dramatically, "with this candle, i will light your way in darkness!" his tone lowered as he lifted up the wedding ring, "with this ring, i ask you to be mine."

daichi kneeled down and put the ring on a branch sticking out of the ground that looked like a hand. the squawk of a crow diverted his attention, and when he looked to see where it came from, the branch moved. there could have been hundreds of crows staring down at him from the trees. entranced by the sight, daichi continued to look up at them, an uneasy feeling bubbling up to his throat, causing his chest to feel heavy.

suddenly, the branch grabbed him and attempted to pull him into the ground. daichi let out a pained gasp and struggled against its iron grip. the branch broke, and daichi flew back, falling into the dirt. finally, he was able to get a good look at the branch that was still clung onto his wrist.

it wasn't a branch at all.

it was a hand.

the hand of a skeleton.

terrified, daichi flailed his hand around until the skeleton's hand came off. daichi watched it land, it twitching as if it were alive. before daichi could take a minute to calm his heart, the ground where the hand came from shook and broke open. another arm emerged, this one still covered in flesh, and pulled itself up, bring a man with it.

daichi couldn't bring himself to move. his eyes were trained on the figure.

a veil covered his face. he was dressed in a formal tuxedo, ripped at the side, showing his ribcage. the man brought his hand under the veil and lifted it up for daichi to see the skin on his right cheek was eaten away. he was pale, and his lips were blue. the man was dead, yet, still, he whispered, "i do."

panic struck daichi and he scrambled to his feet and sprinted like his life depended on it. for all he knew, it did.

the corpse followed behind, picking up his arm as he past it.

daichi continued to run, only looking back after he tripped. the corpse was still on his trail, so he got up to his feet again, only to run into a nearby tree. he turned to see the corpse holding out his hand in a friendly manner, but daichi knew better to trust a dead person chasing you through the woods. he ran once more, and saw the bridge connecting the town and the woods. he got stuck in the branches, and while fighting them to get free, he ripped the shoulder of his suit.

his heart thundering in his throat, his breath heavy, daichi mad it out of the woods and onto the stone bridge. hurriedly glancing around, daichi was relieved to see the corpse had not followed him past the tree line. letting a breath he hadn't realized he was holding go, he walked backwards, and right as he turned around, the corpse was there.

the moon casted an eerie glow. a gentle smile was spread across his face. he had a mole under his right eye, just above where the skin of his cheek had been eaten away.

daichi backpedaled into the rail of the bridge. finding nowhere to run, he froze as the corpse rested his hands on his shoulders. "what," he asked, a soft laugh in his voice. "you're not afraid of a little kiss, are you?" with that, the corpse leaned in close, and everything went black.

☆☆☆

FUCK IT OIKAWA KILLS MICHIMIYA AND DAICHI DIES SO HE CAN LIVE WITH SUGA IN THE LAND OF THE DEAD HAPOY DAISUGA YOU CANT TELL ME THEY WOULDNT BE THE HAPPY MARRIED DEAD DADS LIKE THESE TWO WOULD REALLY BE VIBING ON THAT COFFIN PIANO AND THEYD GIVE HELLA GOOD RELATIONSHIP ADVICE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
105K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
624K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...