ONE-SHOTS OF THY HAIKYUU

By ZeldrissLover

Just some one shots and random ideas ⚠️some smut in thy book ⚠️ if you don't like it than doing read it. ⚠️... More

Daisuga: i love you..
Iwaoi: my iwa-chan
Bokoaka: Why him and not me?..
Kuroken: yandere
Asanoya omegaverse
Tsukiyama mpreg
Ennotaka: secret Admire
Mattsuhana: sleepover
Kagehina: hurt..
Kunkuni: homophobic
Daisuga: "perfect"
Yakulev: secret 🤫
Kuroken: A MERMAID!?
Bokuaka: my soulmate?
Tsukkiyama: jealous
Iwaoi: body? Im more than my body..
Ennotana: your such a flirt.
Asanoya: only for you
Yakulev: cherry blossoms
Kagehina: why?..
Kuroken: scars that never heal
Daisuga: shower
Tuskiyama: your kiss
Bokuaka: my omega!
Iwaoi: hickeys?!
Kuroken: just one more
Asanoya: sick
Mattsuhana: train
A new book!
Ennotaka: allergic
Kagehina: my weird confession
Daisuga: attention
Iwaoi: my oikawa!
Kuroken: let me love you!
Sakuatsu: i love YOU.
Tsukiyama: whats under your skirt?
Asanoya: fight?!
Bokuaka: move in
Kagehina: your heartbeat.
Iwaoi: ill catch you
Ennotanaka: give me a kiss damn it!
Kuroken: my kitten
Mattsuhana: your such a dork!
Kiyoyachi: this feeling..
Sakuatsu: trust me
Kuroken: promise you'll marry me?
Kunkuni: a-are you cold?
Asanoya: Really ryū?!
Daisuga: THAT ASS
Kagehina: big surprise!
Iwaoi: y-your an omega?!
Bokuaka: this doesn't look like studying...
Yakulev: the sauna
Daisuga: fate
Daisuga: fate pt. 2
Writers block
Iwaoi: iwa-chan...
Tsukiyama: THAT BASTARD!
Asanoya: dont answer it!!!
Sakuatsu: storage closet
Kagehina: kissy?
OK LOOK.

Ushiten: b-bunny costume

10.6K 114 100
By ZeldrissLover

Ok so am I the only one who like doesn't have anything interesting going on so I don't have anything to say in my authors notes only me? Ok T^T

⚠️smut warning! don't like? Don't read.⚠️

Ushijima's pov

"Guys we should pick out ushijima an outfit!" Semi said

"Ehh why me?"

"Because I have the perfect idea and I kinda already have the outfit so come on!" Semi said getting up from stretching "oh and tendou go to the storage closet and wait their you have a surprise waiting for you"

"Interesting" tendou said walking into the storage room

"What are you guys planning?"  I said getting up also

"We're just helping you out!"

I somehow had a feeling this was going to be a disaster.

I followed semi to the club room.

"Ok now put this on trust me!"

He handed me a bunny costume...

"Come on put it on!"

"What? No"

"Come on tendou would love it!" Me and tendou have been dating for about a month now... wait am I tendou's surprise?

"Let me guess am I tendou's secret surprise?"

"Yup! Now hurry and change!"

I decided to change into the stupid costume.. would tendou really like to see me in this?

"Ok now stay here I'm gonna go get tendou"

"Wait I thought we were going to the storage room?"

"No tendou had a little gift in their it will most likely help later!"

Semi is acting weird what was this little gift?

Semi's pov

Wow ushijima is kinda dumb when it comes to sex.

"Why can't we go to the storage room?"

He is so dumb

"You really think tendou wants other guys to see you in a sexy bunny costume? Hell no"

Ushijima is so blind I've been dropping hints everywhere that we were trying to hook them up. The whole team can sense the sexual orientation around them they obviously want it so we are just giving them a nudge in the right direction.

"Does tendou know what I'm wearing? And is this even appropriate? And what about you aren't you a guy to."

Dumb. Dumb as hell.

"1. No he doesn't
2. It's not supposed to be
3. I'm not interested in you that way I have shirabu and tendou knows that."

He just nodded with blush on his face I think he was starting to realize what we were trying to hint at them.

"Now I gotta go get tendou you stay here and don't let anyone in go sit over their" I pointed to a spot that had pillows and blankets that me and the team set up for them.

"When did that get here?"

"It's been their just sit their and look cute"

I walked out of the club room and locked the door behind me so no one walked in and tried to do something to ushijima. Not that he can't defend himself it's that he most likely wouldn't hurt anyone.

I walked back to the gym and everyone was just practicing like normal shirabu walked up to me.

"Hey bebe" I said with a smirk. I know it makes shirabu flustered when I call him that.

"H-hey semi did you get tendou ready"

"Yea he's good and in place did you give tendou his 'supplies'?"

He just nodded. I gave him a small kiss.

"Ok let's bring tendou to the club room for his little surprise" I winked at shirabu.

We walked to the storage room and tendou was sitting their with a small bag beside them and infront of him their was lube and condoms.

"Now what did you guys do to ushi and where is he"

"Just follow us and you'll see I think you'll like your surprise" I started to lead him out of the storage room he had his 'supplies' with him in the bag.

We finally reached the club room I unlocked it.

"Ok before you go in this was not my idea" shirabu said "it was everyone else"

"Bebe!" I cant believe he ratted us out! "Ok you can go in just make sure to not be to loud"

Ushijima's pov

I heard people talking outside the door and than I heard the door unlock and open.

I was beet red. I can't believe tendou has to see me like this..

Tendou walked in and the door shut behind him and locked.

Tendou locked eyes with me I was madly embarrassed, semi is so gonna pay for this..

"Wow.." tendou said while staring at me in shock

"I-I swear this wasn't my idea!" Why did I feel so worked up about tendou seeing me like this I mean I was showing a lot of skin.

Tendou's pov

I was in utter shock MY ushi was in a sexy bunny costume and sitting like that.

God he has such a tiny waist and some big thighs as well.. tendou stop think like that!

"U-ushi you look.." I trailed off

"Weird?..."

Tendou looked amazing I just can't pulled it into words.

"No, gorgeous" I said moving closer while sitting down and hinting ushijima to sit on my lap. Ushi sat on my lap and the way he looked while sitting on my lap in a bunny costume.

I slowly started to kiss ushi. And than as time passed I started to slip my tongue in his mouth.

The more time we spent in their, the more heated me and ushi got, I had the bag next to me and I had a grasp on ushi's ass and sometimes would squeeze his thighs.

"Ushi c-can I" I broke our kiss and looked down.

Ushi just nodded with a wild look in his eye.

I started to move the bottom of the bunny costume over,

"How are we gonna get the fish nets off" I asked and tha next thing I knew the were across the room.

I pulled over ushi's bottom to his costume so I had access to his hole.

I grabbed lube out of the bag and opened it I put some on my fingers.

I looked at ushi for permission to keep going. He gave me a nod.

I stuck one finger inside ushijima. He flinched and started to squirm around and was continuously panting.

After a while I stuck another finger in ushi. He tilted his head back and bit his lip.

"Ahh.. tendou its a-starting t-to hurt.." ushi said looking at me with innocent eyes

"I know but trust me it will feel better soon just be patient"

I started to move my fingers and ushi winced at me. I went slowly until I heard his whimpers in pain start to turn into small moans.

After stretching him out I realized that I was hard. Ushi look down and back up at me. He started to slid down and stopped in between my legs.

He started to pull down my practice shorts and boxers once he removed those he grabbed my member and kissed the tip.

Ushi started to tease me by only licking the tip or stroking me. Than all at once ushi look all of me in.

He wrapped his tongue around my member and started to bob his head.

I was letting out small grunts when I felt it coming.

"U-ushi I'm g-gonn-" that's when ushi pulled off me and place his finger on my tip.

"Not yet~"

When did he get so god damn sexy..

I laid him down against the pillows and he was trying to cover his face as I line up with him,

"Ushi stop that I want to see your face."

I pulled his hands away from his face.

I started to push inside ushi and he latched on to my shoulders. I push deeper inside, ushi had a few tears falling down his face. I stopped

"Ushi?! Are you ok?.."

"Y-Yea just k-keep going.." he said looking at me with pure lust in his eyes

I pushed in deeper

"AAH T-TENDOU MMM" Ushi moaned out.

I loved it when he moaned my name..

I finally was all the way inside I sat their and let ushi adjust to me.

Once he did he grabbed my shoulders again and told me to move.

I started moving and ushi was already a mess he had his fingers through his hair and he was moaning and panting.

"HMM M-MORE" Ushi moaned out

I started to go faster and I'm not talking about a little faster no I started going as fast I could.

Ushi had his eyes wide open and drool hanging from Shia mouth that was just hanging open.

I started to kiss ushijima and he couldn't stop moaning in our kiss. I love it.

I flipped ushi around and started pounding into him faster and faster.

"AHH TENDOU P-PLEASE M-MORE!" Ushi started practically screaming I started pounding into him faster and faster. Ushi couldn't even form a sentence anymore he just had tears of lust falling from his eyes he was drooling and screaming my name.

I was close to finishing so i grabbed ushi's cock and started pumping him.

Ushi was usually an organized person he was always so composed and now seeing him a mess under MY touch? It was heaven.

Ushi moaned into the pillow and cane all over my hand and I let my load into the condom I magically put on.

I rid out the sensitivity with a few more small thrusts and than I pulled out.

Ushi completely collapsed on the pillows. I pulled off the dirty condom and threw it away.

I let ushi rest as I cleaned everything up. Once I finished I started to rub ushi's thighs, he turned his head toward me and pulled me down to kiss me.

Ushi was so cute!

"We are so keeping the bunny costume." I stated

"Y-Yea" ushi said still trying to even out his breathing

I have him some extra clothes that I had in my locker so he didn't have to wear that costume anymore (but also because if another guy saw him like that I'd punch him so hard I break his jaw)

I tried to help him up but when he stood up he collapsed.

"Shit ushi are you ok?!" I said frantically

"My legs feel weak.."

I looked at the time. Practice should end in about 10 minutes so I unlocked to door (nah I really just pick locked it) and picked up ushi and walked us both to my house.

"I love that bunny costume"

"T-tendou!"

Ok so guess who keeps FUCKING FALLING ASLEEP WHILE WRITING AGHHH I SWEAR IM JUST GONNA START NOT SLEEPING. Ok so I might start posting in the mornings or afternoons so I can actually stay awake and not have to finish a chapter at like idk TWO IN THE FUCKING MORNING anywayyy I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Word count: 1835

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.3K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
52.3K 1.1K 16
𝙾𝙸𝙺𝙰𝚆𝙰 𝚃𝙾𝙾𝚁𝚄 X READER ; one shots 「ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ」 • Note: i wrote some of these back in my junior years, so i apologize if there's hella lot...
82.1K 1K 25
A mixture of one-shots fluff and smut and a lot of love. Requests are open, inbox me or comment your requests and I'll tag you if possible! If it is...
723K 19.9K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...