๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐‹ . ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ก...

By yellow_cardinal

' uh yeah , hey you got the wrong number , just thought I'd let you know ' โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก in which a w... More

แต›แต’โฑแถœแต‰แตแตƒโฑหก
. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ .
. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ .
. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ .
. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ .
. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” .
. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• .
. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– .
. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ .

. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— .

26.4K 1K 2.7K
By yellow_cardinal

I've rewritten this chapter like three times now. just take it.

° . ° • ' . ° • '

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:

Crush Culture . conan gray  ───○────── ◄◄▐▐⠀►► 0:51 / 3:24⠀───○

' My god don't look at your phone   .   No one's gonna call you '
' Quit checking your volume  .  I don't care if I'm forever alone '
' I'm not falling for you  .  Cause this baby is loveproof '

' I don't care what you're saying  .  I don't wanna participate in your game of manipulation '
' And no I don't want your sympathy  .  all this love is suffocating '

' Just let me be sad and lonely '

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Do you remember that chilled, calm, collected and unworried Dakota that had previously been chatting aimlessly to her best friend, Isabelle Whinner over the phone while the other girl freaked out for her friend? The girl who was looking through her mess if a room for her favorite shirt, no nervousness in her system, ready for a day out on her birthday with a good friend? The girl who was entirely unaware of the implications of a screenshot she had recived?

Yeah, Shes gone.
Fucking Gone.
Vanished, poof. In a puff of smoke.

Dakota stood outside the house, rocking back and forth on her heels with fidgiting hands. She'd been standing there for about five minutes now, with the afternoon sun baring down upon her. The rain from the day before was long gone now, the clouds? a faint memeory in the bright blue sky. Now as it was around 3:10 in the afternoon, the sun was well into its journey to the western horizon. The brown haired girl clicked her fingers a few times to keep her hands moving, the noise did little to distract herself. Her constant fidgeting was a combination of the nerves flowing through her form, and the hyperactivity of her unmedicated brain. She wasn't one for having tablets, so Dakota preferred verbal remedies and therapy over the usual adhd medication.

After continuing to put off the inevitable for what she considered a little too long, Dakota reached forwards and rang the doorbell, rocking back and forth on her heels once again as she waited for the door to open.

Why was she suddenly so nervous? Nothing was wrong, nothing was different, they were just going to go down to the boardwalk. It was Dakotas birthday, she shouldn't have been nervous. It had been a good day already, nothing was going to ruin this for her, not even her unneeded and confusing sudden spike of nerves.

The door opened, and Dakota looked up, Techno seemed distracted for a moment by his phone as he typed a few letters then closed it.

He was taller then her, that was clear enough obviously. He must have easily stood over 6 foot, but that was no surprise to her. His hair was a dusty brown, and relatively short, swept to one side as if he had styled it that way rather then it being his usual appearance. He had a set of rectangular glasses covering eyes that could have been blue or green, she wasn't quite sure. Over all this was a black hoodie, and jeans.

Techno had glanced up from his phone as he tucked it back into his pocket. Dakota was short compared to himself - not a surprise - and her long brown hair was left out, a little messy from the wind. Hazel eyes betrayed nervousness, probably nerves that mirrored his own. She wore a slightly oversized black shirt and jeans, with a set of black laced boots.

If he hadn't been on call with Wilbur all that morning, Techno didn't think he would have been able to have a coherent conversation. The chat he had had with the British man slash wingman that morning had his confidence up a little. Wilbur was a good hype man. He just had to remember, this was two friends hanging out, and it was her birthday, he refused to ruin that for her with his, whatever it was.

"uh- hey" she smiled slightly, scratching her forearm nervously with the opposite hand.

"Hey" he responded, looking back inside the house for a second to grab his bag he's placed by the door a few minutes earlier.

"sorry I'm late, I was on call with Izzy, and I lost track of time, I swear I'm usually on time, I just-"

"It's, uh-" he coughed "its okay, you don't have to apologise" Techno responded, he had a small smile on his face as well, beginning to walk out the door, and turning to lock it.

"sorry- ah shit sor- nope, okay let's go" she stammered more then she would have liked, almost jogging back to the safety of her car with Techno following a little slower. When both were in the car, the awkwardness slowly faded into soft conversation.

The two spent almost an hour driving down the waterside of LA, and through the residential and business areas of western LA. Dakota pointed out different things that she'd learnt about her city since living here, telling stories about places she had been too.

"The subway goes down there, but most people don't really use it- Tulia and I took the train to the upper side a month or so back and it was so empty we could do tricks on the handlebars without people complaining" she finished her little anecdote with a laugh.

Techno had decided that her laugh was his favorite thing. It was a mix between a giggle and a snort and every time she laughed, the girl covered her mouth as if to try and muffle the sound. Like she was embarrassed of it. Yes, it was his favorite thing.

《  load one image , screenshot , Instagram 》

[ continuation of screenshot in previous chapter ]

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||

technothepig   .  wilbur Soot

I'm just not sure how I'm supposed to
talk to her while I'm freaking out

just stay calm and speak
to her like you'd speak to anyone

Wilbur this isn't helping
ok I think I'm freaking out now

take a deep breath and get
a glass of water
you are going to be fine
you won't mess up
you got this

why can't my Minecraft Monday wins
get me girls??
why does it have to be so awkward

I mean this is kode we're talking about
you probably would get a date cause
of your MM wins

so not helping man

sorry sorry
do you want me to talk to
kode for you?
like tell her for you
so you don't freak out?

NO
DO NOT
please don't

okay okay
I won't alright?
you've got this man
go get her

you are somehow the worst
and best wingman
thanks

at least you don't have
tommy giving you love advice

[                                                                                                                      ]           [\\]

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||

《      》

Techno thought back to the conversation he had had with Wilbur the week before. Where the British man had called him out on something he wasn't even aware of. It had been after the stream with Jschatt, K0devan, himself and Wilbur, when they had discussed the possibility for a Love Or Host for Techno. After the stream had ended for everyone, Kode had left very quickly, simply stating that she was uncomfortable. With what? Techno hadn't understood exactly. After making sure she was alright, he had calmly wished her a good night, and she had left the call. It was silent for a few seconds before Schlatt had spoken.

"Oh, okay you weren't kidding Will" Schlatts voice had been lower then usual, softer than his on camera persona. Techno had been confused, asking what was happening, before Wilbur began to explain.

It had been a long call that night. As opposed to most times this had been brought up, Techno actually tried to talk about it. Wilbur and Schlatt were trying to help as best they could, but it was up to him in the end.

Maybe he was overthinking everything. No, he was defiantly overthinking everything. Was Dakota freaking out as much as he was? Was she in the same headspace as he was regarding the two of them? Or was she simply uninterested, focussed on him as a friend and only that. 

That thought hurt.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

[◉"] _notk0devan

4 minutes ago
LA , California

tagged . @ . technothepig .

liked by tu1avan_ig , WilburSoot and 86,216 others .

_notk0devan . . . i did promise a face reveal on my 21st, thank you for being the photographer of today @ . technothepig
read more ...
comments . . .

tu1avan_ig . . whos hoodie is that 🤨
— _notk0devan . . i spilt coffee on myself cause I'm big brain

whinner . . LEGEND WE LOVE YOU GIRRRL
— user289 . . OMG WHINNER

user927 . . Kode? More like Queen!! Shes so pretty!!
— user127 . . we all simpin for her?

user736 . . is anyone going to notice two things; that kodevan and techno are hanging out? and tu1as comment about the hoodie??
— user736 . . y she hanging out with techno when shes with eret??
—— user854 . . yo for the last time her and eret arent a thing

user193 . . oml she looks so bored to be with techno
— user747 . . i mean what you expect?
—— user233 . . Yeesh, rude much

EretVR . . want me to come save you from the blood god?
— _notk0devan . . nope, I'm vibin

technothepig . . good. my photo credit, my free clout [ replies not permitted ]

technothepig . . subscribe to technoblade [ replies not permitted ]

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||

group chat : assisting the loser to gain a loser

queen kode  .  sister dearest . whinner whinner  .  traitor king  .  jazz

queen kode

[ one attached image ] 

I'm still winning

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||

group chat : operation get techno a queen

technolost  .  willy g  .  child  .  tubb  .  goat man  .  nikki

technolost

[ one attached image ]

why is she so good at Mario Kart?

ouch my ego

goat man

win her something

like a prize or something like that

that's romantic right?

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||

group chat : assisting the loser to gain a loser

queen kode . sister dearest . whinner whinner . traitor king . jazz

queen kode

[ one attached image ] 

his name is tubbo

and I love him

sister dearest

hows your date going?

traitor king

awwww! did he win that for you?

that's so cute!

its not a date

read 6:31pm

guys?

guys its not a date

is it a date? am I dumb

whinner whinner

did you want it to be a date?

read 6:36pm

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||

group chat : operation get techno a queen

technolost . willy g . child . tubb . goat man . nikki

technolost

[ one attached image ]

goat man

yes! 

you took my advice

she named it tubbo

tubb

you should tell her!!!

you are both so cute together

I will play matchmaker

can I please play matchmaker??

read 6:56pm

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||

The arcade was a good distraction from the thoughts running through the heads of two minecrafters. Both had their own doubts and expectations that they both feared and wanted the other to be aware of. Dakota had gotten her prizes from her tickets and left the arcade, walking out onto the boardwalk. She left Techno to get his prizes and hugged the little bear he had given her close so she wouldn't drop it

Dakota couldn't for the life of her figure out how she was supposed to complete this. The little cube in her hand was slowly draining her motivation to do anything as it mocked her with its miss-matched colours. Damn Rubix Cube.

Sitting on the bench just outside a nearby 24 hour mall, she struggled to match the colours on each side, frowning every time she messed up or moved it the wrong way. While sitting there, she had no focus on the world around her, so when Techno sat beside her and placed a paper crown on her head, she jumped and let out some sort of squeak that she was sure he would bring up to make fun of her later. Dakota looked up at the crown on her head, and the matching one on his.

"Very stylish" She laughed a little, turning her attention back to the cube in her hands. As she continued to try to solve it. Techno laughed a little at her struggle, and leaned over, closer to her then she was used to. Dakota paused and her focus wavered.

"Theres a pattern to it, here" He leaned over a little further, directing her of how to solve the cube. Surprisingly, it worked and Dakota finished with a grin on her face.

"Thank yo- oh" She turned towards him to talk, and my god was he close to her. He looked unfazed by the distance, but little known to her, his mind was running at a million miles an hour. Nerves spiking high as he struggled to control his insane heart rate. The silence remained for about half a minute, a comfortable yet nervous silence that seemed to echo out. Dakota scratched her forearm nervously, swallowing her nerves before speaking.

"Look- uh, I was just wondering" her eyes shifted away from his, looking down at the ground with her heart racing. The girl didn't even think that she would have been able to bring this up if the night hadn't been a sure distraction. "I don't mean to ruin a night or anything- i just, I'm a little confused, and hopeful I guess" Dakota could feel her usually hard exterior, opposed to mushy sad moments, breaking down. Something incredibly rare when she wasn't with Izzy. Izzy, Tulia and Jasmin were the only ones who had seen this extremely nervous, scared, Dakota. Techno shifted in his seat, sitting up a little straighter.

"Was this a date- or I guess, can it, can it be a date? I- I kinda like you I think" Dakota kept her eyes on the ground, playing with the Rubix cube in her hand, messing up the pattern again and again, fixing and messing, over and over. The nervous energy in her system clear through her shaking hands again. 

There was no response. And if Dakota had looked up towards the man, she would have seen why. Techno was looking at the bench beside himself, one hand covering his lower face, covering the blaring blush that rested on his cheeks. If he was standing he might have been shaking a little. Why did that question affect him so badly? It was what he wanted. Damn his severe lack of social skills.

"uh- yeah, yeah that'd be" he paused, a smile now breaking on his still blushing face. "That'd be nice" he processed the rest of her words. "I- kinda like you too I think"

The sense of relief that washed over Dakota was something she couldn't quite describe. She managed to get out a soft laugh, a grin matching Technos' appearing on her face. 

"cool" she then dropped her head into her hands. "oh god that sounded so lame" Techno burst out laughing, seeming to break the awkwardness with that sound. Dakota joined in, laughing as well as the two received weird looks from those who were walking along the board walk.

It was nice.

"well- uh the arcade was the only thing I wanted to show you here- do you want to go watch a movie?"

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

[◉"] _notk0devan

12 minutes ago
LA , California

tagged . @ . technothepig .

liked by tu1avan_ig , WilburSoot and 84,846 others .

_notk0devan . . . all hail the rulers @ . technothepig  [ thanks to the random girls who took this photo for us ]
read more ...
comments . . .

tu1avan_ig . . king and queen of minecraft
— _notk0devan . . bow peasent

whinner . . matching crowns 👀

user927 . . what is happening? who is she dating??
— user127 . . eret! technos just trying to break them up

user736 . . omg couple goals
— user947 . . they aren't together
—— user854 . . exactly

EretVR . . go you legends , rule with an iron fist
— _notk0devan . . you shall live

technothepig . . subscribe to technoblade [ replies not permitted ]

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Eret pulled into the driveway, the wrapped box on the seat beside him. A present that had been bought for the birthday girl with input from various others that called the girl a friend. A collaborative gift that they were sure she would like. Eret had seen the posts from today, as well as the texts from Dakota - which had strangely stopped after 6pm - and he was sure she was at least having a good time on her birthday. If only the two idiots weren't so oblivious perhaps.

The fluffy haired male exited the car, grabbing the gift and walking the corridor length towards the front door. One of the neighbours was outside, getting things out of their car. He sent a polite smile to them, but they turned away and back to their labour.

Eret had a key, being one of her emergency contacts, so he opened the door and walked towards the kitchen, being sure to close the door quietly behind himself. The house was fairly quiet, but there was the faint sound of the television from another room. Eret rested the wrapped gift on the kitchen counter, and being the curious man he was, walked towards the sound of television. The lounge room was ahead, the ending credits for the animated Mulan were playing on screen. Eret moved around the side of the couch and paused, a soft smile raising in his face. 

The man raised his phone, snapping a photo with the flash off as not to disturb the targets, and headed towards the front door again. Leaving the house in peace and heading home.

° . ° • ' . ° • '

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||

group chat : matchmaker central

tulia ivan . whinner . big man eret . jazz. willy g . child . tubb . goat man . nikki

big man eret

[ one attached image ]

seen by 8 group members .. 9:37pm

° . ° • ' . ° • '

3379 words baybeeeeee wooo!!

i really hope you guys liked this chapter cause it KILLEED ME. 

i am not good at writing sappy stuff

but I hope I got the awkwardness of 

these two idiots right.

have a good day lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 28.4K 39
"HOW MANY WARNING SIGNS TILL IT HITS YOU DARLING?" in which he was destined to be her prince charming. or in which bambi fraiser's passions are explo...
1.4M 40.7K 36
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ accidently texts the wrong person, he finds himself smiling at his phone... but why? "you play minecraft??" "yes...?" "AND I'M FR...
1.3M 38K 77
Kinsley Berke, just a normal but weird British girl who accidentally types the wrong number into her phone. While chatting to a random stranger on te...
75.1K 2.5K 32
"Hello" "Hello" "You know you shouldn't have done that to Mae, trust me am gonna get you good Aiden just wait and see" "Am sorry whose this" "Don't t...