Angel x reader (BTVS) (DISCON...

Oleh JangeloDrarry

Buffy The Vampire Slayer This book is discontinued. It will say more in my author note. Angel(Angelus) x rea... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
A/n

A/n

348 2 1
Oleh JangeloDrarry

I don't know if people actually would want to read this so you can read if you want to. If you don't like it. Thats okay. I just want to see if people actually would like this stuff. AlittleKittyCat21 said that it might be interesting and I really needed that nudge. No one has written this stuff so I thought why can't I? I can be the first. I was sort of questioning what gender I should make it for so I though that she/he/they could change genders so you can.

Sorry AlittleKittyCat21. I had to fix it. I didn't know how to tag people until now. Also this is discontinued. It will say in my other A/n.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
191K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
213K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
184K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...