The wolf lovers (nomin)

By timetoshineARMY

Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin are mates bc I'm a basic bitch. If something is confusing to you then just comment an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16

15

298 8 0
By timetoshineARMY

Nvm imma just update whenever I finish a chapter lol

also I figured I would update since I haven't updated in awhile

Jeno's POV

I roll Jaemin off me and start tickling his sides making him scream laughing while trying to push me away.

I only stop when he actually starts sounding serious and I bite his ear lightly.

"What was that for?" Jaemin pants trying to catch his breath.

"Just felt like it." I say honestly and Jaemin slaps my chest.

"What was that for?" I copy Jaemin and he smiles softly.

"Just felt like it." I peck his nose and lips before standing up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Jaemin whines and grabs my hand.

"I'm just going to take a quick shower baby. I'll be back in less than 10 minutes." Jaemin pouts and tugs on my arm.

"Can I join...?" Jaemin asks quietly but I heard it.

"You can if you want to baby," I kiss his head and nuzzle our noses, "I love you."

Jaemin smiles brightly and hugs my neck while his legs wrap around me.

"I love you too daddy." I roll my eyes and kiss his annoying smirk away.

"Let's just go shower." I carry Jaemin to the bathroom and place him on the counter by the sink.

We both take our clothes off before starting the water and waiting for it to get to the right temperature so we can get in.

"Nono, I have a question." I look at him expectantly.

"What is it baby?"

"How come when you first brought me here you were sleeping in that small room with an old and uncomfortable bed?" I smile lightly and we both get into the shower.

"The room we sleep in now was...my room. Before you moved in, I never really went in there because it reminded me of all the bad things that happened in there. But, now that our stuff and wonderful memories that I will never forget have been added, the atmosphere is...healthier for me." Jaemin cups my face softly before trailing his hands to my hands.

"I'm really proud of you Nono...thank you for, well, everything." I nod and kiss his forehead.

"I'm sorry for whatever happened to you that made you not want to go in there." Jaemin turns around and leans back onto my chest.

"Thank you puppy." I caress his growing stomach while leaving tiny kisses on his shoulder.

"Let's start getting cleaned up."

"Nonoooooo, I just want to cuddle!" I sigh and push Jaemin away lightly, once again.

"Nana I already told you that I have to go to work soon. I'll be back hopefully before you're asleep." Jaemin cries and hugs my arm.

"Please don't leave me! Nana no like when Nono goes away..." I sigh and pet Jaemin's head.

Jaemin talking like this has become normal to me since he's gotten pregnant.

"I know nana but I have to go to work so I can take care of you." Jaemin shakes his head and holds me as close as he can.

"Na Jaemin, let me go to work." Jaemin whimpers and slowly lets go of me before laying on the bed still crying.

"I'll be back in a few hours puppy." I kiss his cheek and hug him softly before leaving for work.

I work at a place nearby that not many people know about, but the ones who do know pay a lot.

It's an adult store.

"Jeno! Welcome back." My co worker Ten wraps his arm around my shoulder and I look at it with disgust.

"Get your filthy hands off me! I don't want the same hands that has been on your boyfriend's dick touching me!" Ten chuckles and pulls away from me.

"You're just jealous you don't have someone like Johnny." I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I'll pass." Ten sighs and shakes his head.

"When are you ever going to get a boyfriend?" I bite my lip and turn away from him.

I hear a loud and dramatic gasp from behind me.

"You have a boyfriend?! Who and since when??" I sigh and face him once more.

"Na Jaemin and for almost 4 months." Ten gasps even more dramatically as shakes my shoulders.

"Why haven't you told me?? You're best friend!" I push his hands off me.

"Since when have you been my friend?" Ten pouts and turns away from me.

"Oh! Before I forget, did your aunt get really bitchy when she was pregnant?" Ten nods after thinking for a little while.

"I mean somtimes. Why?" I faintly blush and Ten walks towards me.

"Well, um, I may or may not have gotten Jaemin...pregnant." Ten's eyes widen and he squeals excitedly.

"What the fuck that's so cute!" I chuckle and we hear the small bell ring through the entire shop.

"Johnny!!" Ten runs and jumps into Johnny's arms.

"Hi baby~ hey Jeno!" I wave and leave the couple to do couple things.

I go put on a mask and I put my hood up so no one can see who I am because if people found out that I work here then it could be bad.

"I'll be back in a bit. I'm getting food." They nod and I walk out of the building to go to the nearest convenience store.

"Jeno?" I turn my head to see Jaemin looking at different snacks and candies.

"What are you doing out of the house baby?" Jaemin hugs my waist and looks up at me with his chin on my chest.

"I was craving hot Cheetos...what are you doing here?" I wrap one of my arms around his shoulder.

"I came to get some food because I'm on break." He nods.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Jaemin shakes his head.

"What do you want to do then? I have to go back to work soon." He smiles and pecks my lips.

"Can I come with you to your work?" I sigh lightly with a smile on my face.

"I guess if you really want to then I can bring you with me." Jaemin jumps happily before grabbing onto my hand and dragging me to the front so we could pay for our stuff.

When I finish paying, I grab Jaemin's hand and lead the way to my work. When we get there, he giggles and quickly drags me inside.

"Baby you need to be more careful. I don't want you to fall." He only brushes me off and goes to look around the store.

"Hey Jeno. You missed that one customer that always stares at you." I sigh in relief.

"Thank god. I can't stand that bitch." Ten looks at me confused.

"She's never really done anything as far as I know?"

"I used to go to school with her. She was always a total cunt to everyone there." Ten nods and Jaemin shows up behind me with a black leather skirt.

"Would this look good on me Nono?" I try my best to imagine him in it and I nod quickly.

"You look good in anything babe." He smiles cutely and hugs me.

"Thank you." He said even though it was a bit muffled.

"Don't thank me for telling the truth." I kiss him but pull away when someone cleared their throat.

"I'm happy you have a man now but Johnny left already and I have no one to run away to so could you just calm down with the PDA please?" I shake my head and pick Jaemin up.

"I had to witness you and Johnny fuck in the back room so you can at least let me and my soon to be husband kiss." Jaemin pecks my cheek.

"I like being called a wife more." I roll my eyes playfully before placing him down on the chair behind the counter.

"Then you'll be my wife." I place a soft kiss on his lips before backing away and going to put up new stuff around the store.

"You know, I would've never expected you to work at a place like this. Nice to know I can get new toys whenever I want basically." I chuckle and place a harness in front of him.

"If you want a new toy I can get you one but I can't be giving you too many toys or else you won't want me anymore." I say to him in a low tone and he hummed softly.

"How could I choose toys over the real thing? You're too good for me not to pick you." I pull him into a slow and deep kiss.

"Go pick out a few things that you like and we can have some fun tonight, okay puppy?" he nods happily and gently holds his stomach as he gets off the chair.

"I'll be in the back so just put them on the counter and call me in here when you're done." Jaemin smiles and nods before wandering the store.

I go into the back room and talk to Ten for a while.

Jaemin's POV

I see a lot of toys that I love and I want to get but I also see a lot of toys that I haven't tried and I really want to. I look over at the counter to see the harness Jeno left in front of me and i get excited imaging me wearing it.

I also see the skirt I had earlier and I grab it and take it to the counter. I look around a little more and see a purple see-through shirt with the words 'daddy's slut' written on it and I chuckle before grabbing it and putting it with the other clothes.

The reason I'm not getting many toys is because 1. they haven't been pleasuring me unless Jeno is the one using them on me and 2. because I basically have every toy I like at home already and I don't want to waste all of Jeno's money.

I gasp when I get to the 'pet play' section of the store and I see all the collars and leashes as well as dog/cat bowls and typical pet things. I walk a little further to see a buttplug with a cat tail attached to it and right next to it was one with a wolf tail. I feel chills run up my body and I grab the wolf tail buttplug and I go and put it with the clothes I had gotten earlier.

"I didn't expect to want that tail so much..." I mumble to myself and I go to the door that leads to the back room so I can call for Jeno.

"Are you done already pup?" I nod excitedly and go to the stuff I picked out.

I show him the see through shirt and he glared at me slightly.

"Do you really want that or do you just want to tease me?" I hand it to him.

"I want it and I want to tease you. It's a little big on me so I can wear it later on in the pregnancy too." He sighed but nodded.

"Do you not like it or somthing?" He shook his head immediately.

"I like it, I'm just afraid I might last as long if I see you wearing it." I giggle slightly and I peck his cheek.

"I'm sure you'll still last longer than me." He nods and scans everything before putting it in a bag.

"I can't wait to see you in this outfit and plug." I blush and turn away from him.

"Stop being flirty and just do your job. Someone just walked in." Jeno quickly put his mask back on because he took it off in the back room and he led me to the back with the stuff I picked out.

"Work should be over in around 3-4 hours so you can stay in here and do whatever you want. I'll be in here if you need me." I chastely kiss him and go to the big couch that's sitting in front of the wall.

"I think I'll just take a nap here. Hopefully I don't wake up before his work is done." I say to myself as I walk over to the couch and lay down.

This chapter sucks lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.5K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
166K 6.5K 33
Na Jaemin is hopelessly in love with his best friend. His best friend is Jeno Lee. He is in love with his STRAIGHT best friend Jeno Lee. Straight...
257K 18.5K 53
Everyone thinks Jeno and Jaemin are hot guys who have been friends since childhood. They're like, bros? Call each other dude. Have fights sometimes d...
220K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...