One Shots Cause I'm A Horny A...

Oleh Geewaysdikk

Just a bunch of One Shots because I'm a horny ass bitch Lebih Banyak

Crush || Petekey
How You See Me || Petekey
โ˜ž๏ธŽโ˜œ๏ธŽ

The Blurryface Fic || Joshler

134 0 0
Oleh Geewaysdikk

(A lot of trigger warnings - just be prepared)

Logging on to Twitter, I noticed I had a message. I clicked on it but Josh told me to let him read it first. I let him read it, but he kicked me out before I could see what I said. I sat in the darkness, waiting on Josh to call me back. It seemed like hours, but finally he yelled my name.

"What was the message?"

"We have another toy."

"Another one? How many do we need?"

"AS MANY AS I SAY WE WILL HAVE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm sorry I lost my temper again."

"It's okay Joshie. Don't apologize, it was my fault."

"Are you okay?"

"Josh? You're getting blurry! Where are you going? Don't leave me!"

I sat down and started crying. He always left me after he lost his temper. He came back after a few hours though, he always did. He had to, he was stuck with me. I decided to get on Twitter since Josh wouldn't make me get off this time. I went on the messages. I clicked on our new toy's conversation. She was really pretty! She had blonde hair and really really pretty eyes. I clicked on her profile. It said her name was Jenna. She lived in LA. That's where I live! I clicked back on the conversation and decided I wanted to talk to her too.

21 Dorks: Hi! I'm Tyler. You talked to my boyfriend Josh

JJTheWeirdo: Hi Tyler! Josh told me about you

21 Dorks: That's cool. What are you doing?

JJTheWeirdo: Nothing really, you?

21 Dorks: Waiting on Josh to come back. He lost his temper and left.

JJTheWeirdo: That's too bad

21 Dorks: Yeah

JJTheWeirdo: Give me your number, I'm going to call you. Is that okay?

21 Dorks: Yeah that's ok.

My phone started ringing. It was Jenna.

Hello?

Hey Tyler. Is everything okay? Do I need to come over?

You can if you want to.

Do you think Josh will mind?

No, he loves company. Especially when it's a pretty lady.

Thank you, what's your address?

I ended the call when Jenna said she was on her way. I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up and opened the door. I hugged Jenna and pointed at the couch for her to sit down. I closed the door and locked it.

"Josh still isn't back?"

"No, he'll be back in a little bit though. Want a drink? I'm getting wasted if you want to join me."

"I'll have a few, I have to drive home."

"Are you silly? You can crash here. We can have a sleepover!"

"Ok, Tyler. Hand me the Vodka."

I went to the bar and got the Vodka bottle. While she was focused on the pictures on the wall, I laced her drink. Just like Joshie taught me. I turned around with my biggest smile and handed her the drink. She took it and chugged it, immediately asking for another. I made two more before she passed out.

"Thank you for doing that before I came back."

"Joshie!"

"I'm back, kitten."

"I missed you."

"I'm sorry I left again. Forgive me?"

"Of course!"

Josh picked Jenna up and took her to the basement. He laid her down on a surgical table and bound her wrists, ankles, and neck to it. While Josh had his attention elsewhere, I loosened the restraints a little so Jenna wouldn't have ligature marks.

"Do you want to do it this time, or shall I - again?"

"Josh you know I don't like having sex with women, you do."

"I know. I just wanted to make sure you were okay first."

Josh pulled Jenna's skirt down to her ankles. She started to wake up so Josh stuck a piece of cloth in her mouth, muffling any and all noises she might make. When Jenna saw Josh get on top of her with his pants off, she started struggling against the ropes. Her eyes widened. I could barely make it out because of the cloth in her mouth, but she was saying my name. Pleading me not to do anything to her.

"I'm not going to hurt you Jenna. That's Josh's job."

Josh took the cloth out of her mouth after getting her to promise not to scream.

"Tyler why are you doing this?"

"I'm not Tyler, I'm Josh."

"No, you're not! You're Tyler!"

"Tyler is gone!"

"I'm so confused. I was hanging out with Tyler when I got here. I'm with the same person, but you're Josh?"

"Yes."

"Can I speak to Tyler then?"

"Oh, Jenna, honey. I'm sorry we are doing this. I wish it would stop. Josh is using my dick to hurt pretty women. I'm gay for heaven's sake!"

Jenna whimpered so I hugged her the best way I could.

"Don't worry, I may be gay but Josh knows how to please! Just cooperate and he will kill you less painfully."

Jenna started crying and shaking and pulling against the ropes again.

"Stop crying bitch!"

Josh put the cloth back in Jenna's mouth and climbed on top of her once more. Without any warning nor prepping, he shoved his dick into Jenna harshly. She let out a soft cry but quickly quieted.

"I'm so sorry Jenna. I'll try to stay and make sure you're okay, but Josh is so demanding sometimes."

Jenna nodded so I let Josh take over. He started pounding into Jenna, making her move all over the table. I felt bad for her, but she wasn't the first girl we've done this to, and she definitely won't be the last. I love Josh, we've been together since I was thirteen, but some of the stuff he made me do was not very fun. I didn't like watching Josh do these things, so I took myself back to the darkness until Josh finished. Half an hour later Josh came into the darkness, sweating.

"Is she dead yet?"

"I wanted you to do it this time."

"Josh, no! You know what that does to me."

"Tyler, do it or else."

I knew not to push any further when Josh used his serious voice. I went out of the darkness. I walked up to Jenna and held her hand. She must've recognized that I was Tyler so she squeezed my hand. I smiled sadly and she realized what Josh was making me do. She quickly let go of my hand and scooted as far away from me as she could. I walked over to the table on the other side of the room. Grabbing the scalpel, I walked over to Jenna. Josh came through for a second and readjusted the blade. He left telling me not to fuck up or he would come back and stab me. I had so many past scars that I didn't dare try to mess up. I walked over to Jenna and she started crying, frantically shaking her head.

"I'm so sorry Jenna. Josh is making me, and I wouldn't want to upset my Joshie."

I took the knife and cut off Jenna's fingertips. I put them all in a small bag and put it in the cabinet with the others. I walked back to the table, putting down the scalpel and picking up another tool. I didn't know what it was called because it was something I never had to work with. Usually Josh took our their teeth. Jenna's muffled screams rang through the basement. Josh came out of the darkness and hit Jenna with the tool. Her head started bleeding so I grabbed a towel with my free hand. I was going to try to stop her bleeding but Josh dropped the towel and hit her again. Jenna stopped screaming and started losing consciousness.

"You know you aren't supposed to intervene with my plans! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I liked this one, I think maybe we should stop doing this. It's wrong."

"What about all the people that tell you we're bipolar? I'm in that head of ours too! Don't you think we deserve something better? Don't you think it's time that pretty people with their perfect fucking lives need to understand that we are so much better?"

Jenna blinked her eyes heavily and whispered my name. I walked to her and held her hand.

"Don't listen to Josh. He wants to hurt you. You aren't Josh, you are Tyler. Tyler is a good person and you can save me if you wanted."

I started thinking about this. I watched her face for signs of sarcasm. Not finding any was probably the reason the next thing came out of my mouth.

"Oh you poor pathetic bitch. My name's Blurryface and what I want to save I kill. Besides Josh loves me, he would never try to do anything wrong. He has my best interests at heart and I love him for that. If only you could understand what it means to love someone so much you would let them decide your legacy. Oh that's right! You can't understand because you FELL FOR JOSH'S GODDAMN OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK!"

I could feel Josh smiling. I don't think he expected me to take such enthusiasm in defending him. I grabbed Jenna's throat with my left hand and slammed her head into the table a few times. She cried out which only resulted in me banging her head harder and harder.

"Please, please I'm pregnant."

I stopped for a second, almost feeling bad. Then I thought about it in a new way.

"Shut. The. Hell. Up. Bitch. If you were pregnant, why did you come here? Huh? It's inhuman to try to have sex when you're already pregnant.."

I grabbed the knife and slit her throat. I smiled at the winky-face I'd cut into her neck. Josh hugged me and kissed my neck. I giggled and playfully slapped his arm. Josh took the knife out of my hand and cut a frowny-face into her stomach. I laughed because this was our inside joke. When Josh first came into my life, I winked at him. I couldn't help myself! He was really hot! And he fucking frowned. My mood immeasurably dropped and he noticed. He came up to me and practically raped my mouth with his tongue - in the best possible way. We've been together ever since. Jenna died as Josh started kissing me again. Without looking, I took off her restraints and shoved her off the table. Josh started undressing me and laid me onto the blood splattered table. It was slippery and wet. I didn't know if I liked the feeling of the thick liquid on my bare back, but I wouldn't dare say anything to Josh about it. I loved him enough to deal with discomfort.

"So fucking perfect, baby. So fucking perfect."

I smiled into the kiss as he said this. We ended up getting caught about a month later. The neighbors smelled something weird and called the cops on us. They sent me to a mental institution and started me on medication. I haven't seen Josh since they sent me here. The doctors said I was schizophrenic. (A/N you will not believe how long it took me to remember how that was spelled) They said I hallucinated Josh, that he was like an imaginary friend. I tried so hard to tell them otherwise but they wouldn't listen to me. I explained to them that I only hurt those girls because Josh made me, that Josh made me feel special, that I let Josh take my virginity, but they didn't believe me. They told me I was crazy and that I deserved to be in here. I'm not crazy. Josh would tell you if he was here. I walked out of the doctors office, towards my room. I grabbed a pencil and broke it in half. Using the fractured wood, I slit my wrists. As the blood started pouring out, I saw Josh enter my room. He sat next to me on the floor and kissed my wrists. I started feeling dizzy so I laid my head in his lap.

"Where have you been? I missed you."

"I'm so sorry beautiful. I couldn't risk a doctor seeing me."

"Oh okay."

Josh started playing with my hair, the way he used to if I couldn't sleep. I closed my eyes and fell into a never ending bliss.

-------

"Breaking news! Twenty-four year old Tyler Joseph, a schizophrenic formerly a patient in Lakeside Mental Institution, committed suicide early this morning. Prior to being admitted, Tyler lured women into his home, raped and killed them. His latest victim, twenty-two year old Jenna Black, a pregnant college student, was stabbed over a hundred times before she died, and almost fifty more times after she passed. She had a winky face carved into her neck, and a frowny face carved into her stomach, instantly killing the fetus. Staff found Tyler curled in a ball on his floor with his wrists slit open. The cuts on his wrists spelled out Josh Dun. Tyler's doctor says Josh was Tyler's imaginary friend. There will be no funeral taking place, police say to honor his death would be a slap in the face to society. Tyler had no living relatives, due to the fact that he killed them all at a young age. More information will be aired at six PM. Laurie Ferry. Fox News."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

806K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC