Meet the Author

By ConnorMurphyBoyf

Idk just figured this would be better separate from my other stuff More

About Me

About My Writing

7 0 0
By ConnorMurphyBoyf

I made this account to vent and cope through my comfort character. This means all the previously mentioned topics will be made into stories where I can vent and put myself out there. This means a lot of my writing won't be edited because I don't want to reread through some of the vents.
On top of all of all of this Connor is my only comfort character. If you relate to anything I have read please feel free to message me, but I ask you to please refrain from commenting things such as "omg me" or anything about wanting this version of Connor to date you or wanting to fix him.
Finally, I am currently staying in the DEH realm and might take requests but I do plan to branch out in the future. I am a new writer so please be patient with me as updates will not be consistent. Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope you enjoy my writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
380K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...