๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ...

By livelymarais1

๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ, ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚... More

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐—ผ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐—ผ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

3.6K 105 12
By livelymarais1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
( 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗒 )

When Natalia woke the next day, she could feel that something was different. She has slept with a knife next to her bed in case James or Victoria showed up during the night. She wasn't expecting anyone to be home when she woke up or at least until the coven came back. Natalia checked her phone to see if she had any missed messages, which she didn't. There was a big noise that startled Natalia downstairs. Natalia walked down the stairs very slowly, holding out the knife in front of herself. When she reached the end, she saw Rosalie attempt to cook.

"Rosalie?" Natalia whispered.

Rosalie turned around, away from the stove, to find Natalia creeping down the stairs in a robe. "Natalia? What are you doing?"

Natalia stood up straight walking towards the kitchen counter. She took in the smell of burning pancakes. "I could ask you the same thing. Cooking?"

Rosalie looked embarrassed. She didn't want Natalia to see her fail at cooking a simple breakfast. Rosalie wanted to do something nice for her new best friend. Rosalie had closed herself off since she had turned, not allowing new people to get to know the real her. It was easier that way, most people would die anyways.

Rosalie turned around and saw that almost her whole pancake was black. "Oh no!"

Natalia took it upon herself to relive her best friend from cooking duties. "I appreciate that you are trying to cook for me, I really do. I just think its the best idea for me to do it."

Rosalie offers her a grateful smile. Rosalie retires to the kitchen bar, watching Natalia cook. "I don't even remember what pancakes taste like."

Natalia gave her a shocked look but quickly gave a smile knowing human life is hard for Rosalie to talk about. "Yeah? They are okay but then you add chocolate chips and they become so much better." Natalia pulls chips out of the pantry to show Rosalie.

"Cooking was a big skill in my household. The first step on becoming the perfect housewife." Rosalie told her.

Natalia just offered a little chuckle. "That is so 1920s Rose."

"Well it's what I wanted to be when I grew up." Rosalie threw some chocolate chips at Natalia's back. "What do you want to do after you graduate?"

Natalia turned around to face the girl with a big smile. Natalia loved talking about her plans after high school. "Well, first I want to attend the University of Miami, and then I want to be a Marine Biologist. But before I go to work everyday for the rest of my life, I want to travel the world."

Rosalie looked at the girl with envy. Natalia had a whole life to live, she's able to have kids, and see them grow old. Rosalie wanted that, she would kill for that life. "You're lucky."

Natalia frowned. "What do you mean?" She went back to flipping her pancakes.

"You get to live a full life. Get married, have kids, have grand-kids--"

"And dolphins." Natalia adds.

"And dolphins." Rosalie stands up and grabs a plate for Natalia to put her food on. "I'm stuck."

"Well I don't want kids so it will be Jasper and I with our pet dolphin."

Rosalie gasps. "I hope you're not saying you don't want kids just because Jasper can't give them to you."

Natalia just laughs at her and sits at the kitchen table. Rosalie joins her. "No, I've never wanted kids. They're unnecessary."

Rosalie can't believe how different the girl is from her. "You would be committing a crime where I'm from."

Natalia smirks. "Well it's a good thing it's 2005"

Rosalie shakes her head.

Natalia spent most of the day having Rosalie catch up on her rom-coms. After breakfast Natalia made her watch Can't Buy Me Love, then while painting their nails and toes they watched Runaway Bride, Now they are currently Clueless.

"This movie is so stupid!" Rosalie yells. "I can't believe she is falling for her brother!"

Natalia just laughs at the irony. "Takes one to know one."

"Oh shut up." Rosalie throws a pillow in Natalia's direction. "That's different and you know it."

Natalia throws the pillow back. "Yes, I know that. But the students at Forks High School don't. To them you and Emmett are totally Cher and Josh."

Before Rose can respond Natalias' phone rings, Jasper was calling. Natalia hurries outside so she can have some sort of privacy even though she knows Rosalie can hear her through the glass.

"Jasper!" Natalia answers.

"Hi, darlin'" You can hear Jasper's drawl.

"How is everything going? Bella okay?" Natalia asks.

"Yeah so far. Rosalie keeping you safe?"

"Yes. I am getting Rosalie all caught up on her romantic comedy knowledge."

Jasper laughs. "Nice. I bet she is loving that."

In the background you can hear Alice talking in the background. She yells for Jasper.

"Babe, I have to go. I love you and I'll see you soon." Jasper quickly hangs up before Natalia can say I love you back.

Natalia walked back inside and fished the movie. After the final movie ended both girls thought it was best to end the movie watching for the day. Both of them sat in a comfortable silence.

Natalia wondered about everyone. How the mission was going. Was any of them hurt? Natalia wished she was there but at the same she was obviously glad she wasn't.

Rosalie was wondering how her life got to this point. Where she was watching movies with her vampire brother's human mate. All she wanted was a simple life, but instead she got this.

"What are you thinking about." Natalia's voice brought her out of her daydream.

"What it would be like to be old and gray with Emmett by my side." Rosalie admits.

"You know, if you feel comfortable, I would like to know how you were changed." Natalia asks.

"I was engaged to Royce King, the wealthiest bachelor in Rochester, New York. One night I was walking down the street and he was hanging out with his friends, drunk." Rosalie makes eye contact with Natalia.

"Rose..." Natalia knows where this is headed and tears start to fill her eyes.

"I was beaten and gang raped." Natalia let out an 'oh god' under her breath. "They left me in an alley to die.  Carlisle found me and now I'm here."

Natalia let a few tears fall out of her eyes. "I'm so sorry that happened to you." Natalia moved closer to Rose and gave her a hug.

"Yeah, me too." Rosalie pulled away and gave Natalia a smirk. "I got my revenge though."

Natalia laughed. "I'm sure you did."

Both girls looked outside, at the birds flying, in silence. Rosalie ordered Natalia a pizza and they watched tv for the rest of the night. Today was a bonding experience for the two girls. Rosalie would always be sure that Natalia was her favorite human.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.4K 13
"I Understood Why You Left But We Still Found Our Way Back To Each Other." Book 2 | New Moon
1.3M 34.7K 56
[COMPLETED] โคท แดแด€แด…แด‡สŸสษด ๊œฑแดกแด€ษด & ษดแด€แด›สœแด€ษดษชแด‡สŸ แด„แดœสŸสŸแด‡ษด I don't own the Twilight Saga, only my OCs and their plot. I also don't own any media I use in the stor...
20.8K 471 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...
267K 8.3K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...