a sky full of stars

By dontmindmee_

even with a sky full of stars above, i'd still only look at you... ----- letters and poems sent through a com... More

my love
good morning
good afternoon
good evening
...
...
...
why
when i realized
i thought i saw you
replaying
stars
stars pt.2
...
wish you were here
butterflies
hard days.
cleaning
...
tattoos
things
hard days pt.2
...
...
therapy
im sorry
late nights
...
your shirt
i am still with you
talking
sorry.
packing
moving
which one
at least i'll try
...
goodbye.
epilogue

...

19 3 0
By dontmindmee_

I rushed into the hospital right behind your stretcher. I could barley see you. Medics and doctors crowded around you, pushing me further and further away. I practically ran to keep up with them, tears blurring my vision. People were calling others over, trying to find more help. They wheeled you into an emergency room, but shut the doors before I could follow. I pounded at the doors, but they didn't budge. Sobs were bursting out of me. I fell to the floor, not even noticing the people around me. Someone came over and brought me to a chair, but I barley noticed. It seemed like days that I was sitting in that hospital chair, uncontrollably sobbing, until someone finally came out and called my name.

"Eloise?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...