RAGE IN ROYALTY (BOOK 2 OF GU...

By Mikateko_Ngobeni

Royal rivalry More

Prologue
Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Episode 09
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Insert 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80(Part I)
Episode 80(Part II)

Episode 46

3.7K 170 26
By Mikateko_Ngobeni

When he felt the alcohol was on its marks and getting set to his head, Muzi said his goodbyes to Mandla, who also decided it was time to head home. Muzi got to his car and rested his head against the car seat for a moment before driving home, gathering strength. He eventually decided to start the vehicle and direct it to his house.

He exhaled heavy with his jacket in one hand when he opened the door. He found Mxo playing a game on his phone, seated by the kitchen counter.
"Bafana", he greeted.
"Hey dad"
"Where's everyone?"
"Asleep", Mxo replied and tilted his phone to the side, riding the car on his screen. Muzi opened the fridge to grab a bottle of water, then took a few steps before Mxo stood up and stopped him on his tracks.
"Can I talk to you about something?", Mxo requested.
Muzi shut one eye and asked it if it cannot wait.
Mxo laughed because he was expecting that very reaction.
"It really can't. It's very important"
Muzi sighed and they both walked in the direction of the living room. They took a seat and Muzi leaned back on the couch, waiting for his deliquent of a son to start speaking.
"I am not going to beat around the bush. I fxcked up", Mxo confessed. Muzi closed his eyes and pinched his nose bridge.
"I wonder wenzeni manje"(what you've done now), he sat up.
"Ngiqale ngakuphi... okay. I... my girlfriend is pregnant"(Where should I start)
Muzi just pressed his lips and stared without a single blink. Mxo shrugged and stared back. Muzi scoffed and said, "Mbulazi omncan".
Mxo kept his eyes on the carpet.
"Wena no Melokuhle nicabanga ukuthi babies are matching outfits angith?"(You and Melo think...)
"That's not true"
"Are you in a competition of some sort?"
"Dad this wasn't planned I swear"
"Wasn't planned yok'nuka? What? It was a mistake? You were holding your sperm in a glass and it fell ontop of a vxgina?"
Mxo was about to defend himself but decided to shut his mouth instead.
"How old are you konje?"
"16 dad you know this"
A brief laugh of disbelief left Muzi's throat and he fell back on the couch.
"Say something"
"Something efana nani? Congratulations? Help you plan a baby shower?" (Like what?)
"Dad, I really love this girl and I have every intention of doing right by her. But I can't do all of that without your guidance"
"I'd like to believe that you know that no child in this family grows outside the fence"-Muzi.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, you need to find the means to pay all the damages and marry this girl. From your own pocket"
"MARRIAGE?!"
"Yes. Marriage. You also need to find a job. Awunawo ngisho umatric so I don't know ukuthi kuyo sentshezwaphi"(You don't even have a matric certificate I don't know where you're going to work)
"Work? Dad?!"
"Yes. And don't even think about quitting school. You're still going to go to school. Nothing is going to change there"
"What time am I going to work then? Where? Are you cutting my allowance?"
"You'll go to work when the school is out. Luckily for you, I'm looking for general workers to manufacture bricks and mix concrete. No. I am not cutting any allowance but four point five won't raise you and your baby"
"You could always increase it", the genius suggested.
"Of course I can sonny", Muzi said with a smile. Mxo felt some relief unfolding in his chest.
"But I will do no such thing. You should've learnt from Melo's mistakes but nooo, you just had to go taste how hot the flame is with your tongue didn't you?!"
"Dad. I've been to that place and I saw how difficult those people work. And it's hot in there! Making bricks is not child's play"
"Correct. But you're no longer a child. You're father to be"
"Yoh mxjsjsjwjsnsnsbhusm!", Mxo threw himself back on the couch and ran his hands down his face in frustration, mumbling inaudibly
"Is that a lullaby you're practicing for Uyeza?"
"Uyeza?", Mxo asked with an angry frown on his face.
"Mh. Uyeza Usendleleni Khumalo?"
Mxo shook his angry head and looked away. Muzi stood up with his jacket and left him there.

...

The lights were off when he entered his bedroom. He undressed himself and got under the sheets. Their backs were facing one another as they faced opposite directions. He tried to get himself to sleep but ended up kicking the sheets and sitting up. He could hear from how she was breathing and fidgeting that she wasn't asleep. He switched on his side lamp before he could speak.
"I know you're not sleeping. Get up so we can talk?"-Muzi
She sighed and took a moment before getting up as well. He walked to her side of the bed, got there and knelt in front of her in his underwear. He placed his arms on her exposed thighs and she shifted back.
"Do you still want to be in this marriage?", he bluntly asked. She looked away.
"I don't remember the last time I touched you freely. I'm living like a bachelor with a ring on my finger. What the hell is going on? I know this is not just about hormones and shxt?!"
"You will not speak to me like that Muzikayise", she warned. He drew his frowned face back.
"Every man has needs in case you forgot my love. I'm tired of analyzing everything I say before I speak, in fear that you will snap for no reason. I'm busy getting punished for God-knows-what and you're not willing to speak about it. I am not a kid and I did not marry one"
"Why do you feel so entitled to my body? This body is mine. Not ours! I'm pretty sure there's someone who will fulfill those needs because I will not coerced into having sex when I don't want to!"
Muzi froze for a bit, without his lip hanging.
"I tried so much not to say this but you keep pestering and pestering it's so damn annoying! Your mere touch repulses me what makes you think I'd be able to stand kissing and listening to you hump on top of me?"
He removed his hands entirely from her but never got up.
"So, we've become that typical couple?"
Betso sighed and got up. Muzi blocked her with his arm as he got up.
"We will finish this conversation today. Why didn't you tell me when you felt you were falling out of love with me?"
"I couldn't..."
"Why? What's really going on?"
"I love somebody else dammit!", she snapped. Muzi immediately felt like a madman was playing drums on his temples. She tried to walk away again but he blocked her again.
"Uyangijolela?!"(You're cheating on me?)
"I'm not cheating on you. We're not in a relationship yet but what I feel--"
"YET?! Nali ibhadi lami bo! What the fxck are you trying to say sthandwasami?!"
Betso afforded herself a few breathing exercises. The conversation was getting exhausting for her. His cologne also smelt like a refined version of terrible. She tried walking away once more but he gripped onto her wrist fuming.
"Is he the reason why you've become so disrespectful lately?"
"You're hurting me. Let go of my hand before I scream"
"Even if I wanted to hurt you, no one would hear you"
"Muzi...", she was now prepared to fight if he tried anything funny.
"Let go...", she added.
"What do you think I'm gonna do to you?"
"Nothing because I won't allow you to"
"Allow me to do what? To do what exactly?"
"Your usual tactics of "getting me in line" using rough sex when your fragile ego feels disrespected"
"Let me get this correctly, right now as you're standing there, you think I'd... you think I'd rxpe you?!", the last part of his statement had a breath of disbelief.
"I said you're hurting me!", she shot out. They shared a mutual threatening stare in the slight dark. There was a full moon outside-- its light eavesdropping in on their conversation through the huge window.
Muzi loosened his grip on her hand and she marched into the bathroom, banging the door behind her. He looked up, trying to fight the burning sensation that was surrounding his eyes. It stung but it had nothing on the flame that was busy engulfing all the hay of hope in his heart. He walked into the closet to put on a set of tracksuits and some sneakers, then walked out.

...

Mthokozisi's phone rang while he was busy watching soccer with Sfiso. His mother was calling. He silenced it and put it away.
"Mm. I don't remember the last time I had such a good meal. Your mother taught you well", Sfiso couldn't stop licking his fingers as he dug into the pap and beef stew. Mthokozisi gave a halfhearted smile and continued watching the television.
"Who was calling?", Sfiso raised the face he had buried into plate to look at Mtho, who wasn't eating much.
"Why?"
"Your mood changed"-Sfiso.
Mthokozi heaved a sigh and placed the plate on the small table in front of him.
"What happened between you no mama?"
Sfiso sent his eyes back into the plate and continued digging his big fingers in it.
"Your mother is a dishonest woman Mtho"
"You're also a criminal. There's no such thing as an honest thief", Mtho said in his mother's defense.
Sfiso placed his plate on the floor and reached for the damp dishcloth on the tiny table. He wiped his hands and drank his water. Mtho still had his elbows over his knees waiting for the man to speak something intelligible. Sfiso drank all the water in the glass next to his foot and sat back on his chair, placing both his hands on the armrests.
"You're a very quiet yet very smart boy Mthokozisi. Booksmart and streetwise. But why haven't you wondered how your mother can afford all the things she buys for you? Your cellphone? Laptop? Expensive clothes? The pocket money you get?"
"Weren't you the one paying for all these things?"
"I wouldn't waste my money on the kind of things you buy mina. Your mom works as a kitchen girl but affords to get you things even your neighbor doesn't get for his child. That time he's a teacher"
"I genuinely thought you were the one who--"
"Your mother is a prostitute Mthokozi. Ayikho nje indaba yama kitchen work nan nan"
Mxo raised his bro.
"My mom is a lot of things but that"
"The truth will come out twerking one day"
He said and opened a bottle of beer with his teeth as Mthokozisi felt himself drown in puzzle pieces.

...

Muzi had no idea where he was going but he knew he had to get out of that house. Betso's words kept rewinding and replaying themselves in his head without his conscious permission. He called Mandla but his friend wasn't picking up. He was parked outside of the bar he left earlier with no energy of going in to drink by himself. His head took him back to the moment where he took Teboho's business card and placed it in his wallet. He started reminiscing about how he fxcked things up with her by not showing up to their date. Which wasn't a date date. It was just her agreeing to see him and listen to what he had to say. She then cut him off for good. He used to enjoy the thrill of chasing the hot nerd around even when she wouldn't give him the time of day. Going to the library specifically for her since that's where she'd spend most of her days as a freshman, bringing her 'love candies' on a daily basis. Muzi was in his exit year at that point. She wanted to hide it but he knew she loved the attention from him. He laughed to himself as he sat in the car and felt the unstable pieces of his heart that he was trying to ignore, cracking even further. He dialled her number and it rang for a while before she could answer.
"Teboho Mmarabe speaking?"
Her sweet voice felt like cold honey in his dry ears.
"Why so formal?", he asked.
"Uhm, who's this?"
"I'm hurt that you don't remember my voice whereas it never changed"
"I'm honestly really busy right now so if you're going to continue playing games I'm gonna cut this call?", she threatened. He bowed his head and laughed to himself silently. Betso's words were still invading his mind.
"You're gonna cut it even if I promise to bring you ama love candy?", he teased and she shot out a laugh at the realization of who she was talking to.
"Oh my God!", she exclaimed.
"Unjani?"(How are you?)
"Ke teng okae?"(I'm okay how are you?), she was still laughing.
"I'm still hurt from the time you erased me from your life like my entire existence was drawn with a pencil", he stated and she laughed.
"That was your own fault", she defended.
"You never gave me a chance to explain what was going on though?"
"Looking at that from an adult point of view, that was unfair of me", she giggled.
"Good. Manje ngicela ithuba lok' chaza ukuthi kwenzeken that day"(I'm asking for a chance to explain what happened that day)
"Che hle bathong ba Jehovah!", she chuckled.
"I'm not joking. I need tell my side of the story. That was an unfair dismissal"
"Bua ke mametse he"(Speak I'm listening)
"Cases like this are usually discussed in person"
She laughed.
"Use u qalile ka maqheka a hao aker Muzikayise?"
"Lutho njani. Angenzi maqheka ngifuna ukuk'chazela nje mina? Where are you right now?"
"I am in no state to be entertaining visitors"
"I hear and understand that very well. I just wanna know where you are"
"Are you even listening to me?"
"Yebo mama. Ukuphi?"(where are you?) he kept a serious tone and she giggled.
"The Grand Vantage"
"The hotel? You stay there?"
"For now yes. I'm still looking for a proper permanent place to stay"
"Alright", he said and cut the call, getting the car on the road.

What does that mean?-- a text from Teboho, who wasn't sure whether to expect him or not.

Thirty eight minutes later, he was there. He called her to ask for a room number and she laughed first before giving it to him. His mind and heart were still persistent on focusing on Betso but he was adamant on shutting both down. She opened up after the second knock and pressed her lips trying to compress a smile.
"You'll never change will you?", she said.
"Hawu. No hello nothing?", he said shortly before hugging her, leaving no space for her to say no. She was in her pyjama shorts and vest with a light gown just hanging over the skimpy items.
"You smell good", she complimented.
"You smell of methylated spirits", he said and she laughed.
"Eish askiies. I just removed my make-up and washed my face but the smell of this micellar water is just weird and too strong"
"I know nothing about women's products but I am 100% sure it is not supposed to smell anything like that", he made fun of her.
"Arg I know man. My sister made it for very oily skin and she wants a product review from me. I don't have a choice", they continued speaking at the door. Her hair was all over the place.
"Tell your sister to switch careers"
Teboho laughed and pointed a warning finger at him.
"I brought you chocolate. I know how much you like sweet things", he said before handing her the gold box he picked up in store at the filling station. His eyes couldn't stop themselves from dropping down to her exposed creamy, thick thighs. Teboho wasn't skinny neither was she that chubby.
"Aw. You're still sweet as ever, like the candies!", she said and they laughed lightly.
"Come in", she offered. He did.
"Would you like anything to drink?", she asked as she already made a trip to the bar fridge.
"Just water thanks", he said and made his way to the couch. He moved the green polar fleece and the mess of documents on it first. And her laptop.
"I'm sorry about that", she said while she walked towards him with two blue bottles of water in her hands, barefoot.
"It's alright", he said and tried to move the open toiletry bag on the couch.
"Wait I'll take that!", she jumped and tried to grab it from him. He was surprised at this reaction. To her own personalized and tailor made badluck, the toiletry bag fell and the all contents spilled to the carpet. She quickly got down to pick up the scattered products and he did the same to help her.
"No it's okay I'll do it!", she continued trying to push him away from her stuff. He saw it. He saw it and she gave a straight and embarrassed smile. He picked up the purple device.
"A vibrator?", he huffed out a laugh.
She bit her upper smiling lip and looked away.
"Is this what you were hiding?", he asked and gently held her soft chin to bring her face back to him. She dropped her eyes. He placed it back in the empty bag and got her to stand up.
"I am an adult. There's no need for you to hide these things from me", he lowly assured.
"I just hate the assumptions that come with 'these things' "
"What assumptions are those?", he had his hands on her upper arms.
"Arg. My sister once said the reason I own one is that I think I'm above men and that I'm lonely", she let out.
"The sister that created a nuclear bomb in liquid micellar form?", he said and she shot out a laugh, then nodded.
"Don't listen to her. She's drunk and intoxicated from all the wrong chemicals she inhales in the lab", he continued. She chuckled.
"But she kinda has a point though"
"She does?", he softly asked. She didn't reply.
"Are you lonely?", he got closer. She smiled and looked away.
"Gosh you're such a fine man", she complimented in whisper.
"Thank you. But you never answered my question my lady?", he brought his forehead to meet with his. She nodded.
"Let me fix that?"
"Are you not married?", she asked due to the ring he purposely never took off.
"I am. Are you not lonely?", he dropped his lips on hers and kissed her delicately till she lost half all her sense. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He then walked over to the bed with his hands gripping on her bxtt. It had been long since a man was that gentle with her. She missed the feeling of being touched, have her body caressed on and parts of her fondled...

He placed her down gently on the bed as they continued kissing while she unzipped his track top, the pace quickening as he undressed her too. She maneuvered her way around their position and did the one thing he had no patience for, came on top. She found herself underneath within seconds. Both breathing like that very moment was the one thing they needed to save their lives. Muzi dropped his head and gave her pleasure-filled stings on the neck while fondling both her bxxbs.

"Are you sure about this?", she questioned while hyperventilating and brushing the back of his head. Muzi wrapped her hair around his hand and tightened the hold at the back of her head, making her look up. He slightly grabbed her lower lip with his teeth and released it slowly. He then watched her enjoying his hand travelling up her stretched neck as she looked up. He gave her a glimpse of a smile before gently pushing her to the bed. He knelt on the floor and pulled her towards him, widely stretching her legs and exposing her cxxchie. He gave it a soft peck and looked up to see her reaction. She had her eyes shut as her stomach moved up and down in consecutive attempts to keep her alive. Muzi was shortcircuiting her breathing. He separated her pxssy lips with his thumbs before running the tip of his warm tongue up on her tender opening.
"That... feels so good", she moaned as he circled her clit with his wet muscle. He started sucking on it religiously as his index finger slipped patiently into her hot pot.
"Mmm Muzi you're really good at this fuuck", she cried out loud. He took his finger out and placing his hands under her legs. He stuck his tongue in there and lapped up her juices. She got up in disbelief of what the man was capable of and he kept eye contact as her lower lip hung low. She fell back when she felt the electrical ripples causing her goosebumps. He got up and picked up his track pants. He unzipped it and took out a condom from his wallet.
She watched as he rolled it down his shaft, impatient for all of that to stretch and scratch the itch she felt on her walls.

He got on top of the bed and kissed her for a moment. He placed his palms by her sides and secured his balance on the bed. She widened her legs and he directed his member into her hands free. It had been so long that he felt his balls were about to explode. The emotions travelling back and forth between the contact of their eyes was hot and intense. He struggled a bit but he eventually made it in. She shut her eyes as each inch travelled deeper and deeper into her, unrushed.
"Shiiiiit woman...", he groaned as he felt her moist muscles hugging his dxck. She bit her lower lip seductively as Muzi travelled her nakedness in adult ways. Her body felt each slow thrust and stroke but it also felt it needed more.
"Please fxck me ntate Khumalo? Kopa o nkote", she lowly begged. Muzi felt his dxck hardening to extremes at the sound of that and the voice that delivered it.
"Your wish is my command", he assured hoarsely but kept the same pace as he poked her into sensitive spot. He withdrew patiently and watched her lips tremble slowly. He had every intention of catching her off guard and he did exactly that, shoving and thrusting all of his rod into her balls deep and watched her shoot her eyes open with her open mouth. He tried closing it with a simple kiss but she stood with her mouth still agape. He started serving the serious thrusts requested of him.
"Oh my word Muzi...", her vocals were throaty and running low. Her helped himself to her lips as she came and screamed in his mouth. He took one of her legs, crossed it over the other and fucked her in that position.
"Mmm oh shit Yise onketsa eng hle monna ke wena?"(What are you doing to me?), she moaned as she dug nails into the white sheet and pulled it into some visible wrinkles. He looked down and watched as her white cum cream smothered itself around his manhood, providing more heat and lubrication. He came and just stayed in there till he was done spilling. He then pulled out and dropped to the side, trying his best to catch his breath.

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.4K 22
Tradition states that he should love a Jabari woman but his heart is saying no.
163 29 6
Princess Alenna and Prince Jo'omaya aren't meant to be, but try telling their stubborn hearts that. The two are drawn to each other like a moth to a...
74 9 6
In the intricate dance of fate, Princess Amina finds herself drawn to a mysterious stranger, unaware of the secret he guards. With each encounter, th...