Call Me Yours

By godchimi

Jungkook is a single CEO father, and Taehyung is a college student looking for work. Jungkook has children wh... More

♡˗ˏ ⊱ introduction :: 'ˎ˗
Chapter | 01
Chapter | 02
Chapter | 03
Chapter | 04
Chapter | 05
Chapter | 06
Chapter | 07
Chapter | 08
Chapter | 09
Chapter | 10
Chapter | 11
Chapter | 12
Chapter | 13
Chapter | 14
Chapter | 15
Chapter | 16
Chapter | 17
Chapter | 18
Chapter | 19
Chapter | 20
Chapter | 21
Chapter | 22
Chapter | 23
Chapter | 24
Chapter | 25
Chapter | 26
Chapter | 27
Chapter | 28
Chapter | 29
Chapter | 30
Chapter | 31
Chapter | 32
Chapter | 33
Chapter | 34
Chapter | 35
Chapter | 36
Chapter | 37
Chapter | 38
Chapter | 39
Chapter | 41
Chapter | 42
Chapter | 43
Chapter | 44
Chapter | 45
Chapter | 46
Chapter | 47
Chapter | 48
Chapter | 49
Chapter | 50
Chapter | 51
Chapter | 52
Chapter | 53
Chapter | 54
Chapter | 55
Chapter | 56
Chapter | 57
Chapter | 58
Chapter | 59
Epilogue
Authors note
THE SEQUEL

Chapter | 40

90.1K 3.4K 2K
By godchimi

jungkook and taehyung were now on their way home. taehyung had his first day of being CEO and he loved it, but he is super tired. once jungkook and taehyung were home they both walked in and saw the girls playing with their toys with jungkook's mum sitting on the couch.

taehyung sat with jungkook's mum while jungkook went to freshen up.

"how was your first-day dear?" juni asks

"it was good, i'm super tired but it was only my first day so," taehyung says chuckling a little bit.

"that is great I am so happy for you dear," juni says smiling

"thank you" taehyung says smiling at juni

"how were the girls?" taehyung asked

"they were good they were extremely tired though, when i picked euni up from school she nearly fell asleep on the drive home," juni said smiling

"so they should be easy to get to sleep" taehyung nods

"I have to get going but tell jungkook I said bye," juni says hugging taehyung rushing off

taehyung giggles as he watches juni rush off fast.

jungkook comes down towel around his neck. "did mum go?" jungkook asks as taehyung nods.

"she told me to tell you that she said bye," taehyung tells jungkook who smiles and nods.

"the girls are so focused in their movie that they don't even realise that we are here" taehyung chuckles as jungkook looks at the girls.

"want to go watch a movie," jungkook asks taehyung standing in front of the male who is sitting down on the couch.

"mwovie" they hear yeona say turning around looking at them.

taehyung giggles as jungkook roll's his eyes. "we could put them in one cinema and we could use the other" jungkook says as the girls get excited at the idea as euni gets up carrying yeona downstairs.

jungkook and taehyung follow closely behind and walk to one cinema's getting the girls are settled as jungkook sets up frozen. once they did that the girls told them to go.

"damn they're sassy," jungkook says

taehyung chuckles "wonder who they get that from," taehyung says making eyes at jungkook who widens his eyes.

jungkook chases taehyung down the hallway and into a cinema

"I'm sorry" taehyung says while laughing, jungkook wraps his arms around taehyung's waist lifting him up putting him on the bed.

"let us play a random movie," jungkook says as he looking at taehyung who was now laying on the bed couch of the cinema resting his head on the pillow. jungkook pressed play and laid down next to him pulling him close.

as the movie starts taehyung was staring at jungkook wondering how he got so lucky.

jungkook felt the stare and decided to look down, smiling he asked "whatcha thinking about".

jungkook brushed a piece of taehyung's hair behind his hair caressing his cheek lovingly.

"you, and thinking about how lucky I am to have you and the girls in my life" taehyung whispers. jungkook didn't expect taehyung to say this but his heart burst in butterflies.

jungkook eyed taehyung's lips before connecting them, both closing their eyes. it was a slow passionate kiss between them both. taehyung pulled away "I'm so in love with you gguk" taehyung whispers

"I'm so in love with you tae" jungkook says rubbing their noses together before looking towards the movie and cuddling a little closer.

it was now night and the girls were asleep and taehyung was in his own room eating some ramen while looking through some papers. he felt like taking a little break and decided to go on his phone clicking on the news app.

wanting to read some articles, until he saw his name.

Kim Taehyung, boyfriend of Jeon Jungkook CEO of jeonCM a new CEO of the fashion line building.

taehyung wasn't surprised at the title really. he knew he was going to get attention from the media soon but he didn't think it was going to be this soon.

"A new brand on the JeonCM company has started today, launch day has no date yet"

"Jeon Jungkook, is a taken man right now."

"you got that right" taehyung says shutting off his phone, picking it up again once he got a call.

"hello?" taehyung answers

"hi tae, the sewing team just told me they have done all the clothes designs so they are ready for launch whenever you're ready," jimin says from the other line. jimin has worked for jungkook for for a couple years now. he use to mainly be focused in the medical department but now he is scattered between any department that needs more help. 

"gosh really? that was quick" taehyung says a little speechless.

"I have to go but I thought I should let you know," jimin says before they say goodbye hanging up the phone.

taehyung got up from his desk and went to his bed shutting off the lights and pulling the covers over himself. not even a minute later jungkook walks into taehyung's room wondering why he wasn't coming to bed.

he sees a lump in taehyung's bed and smiles. jungkook walks towards his bed silently opening the covers and sliding in, wrapping his arm over taehyung's waist.

taehyung let out a hum, jungkook felt proud that he could make taehyung feel safe and he was happy that he made taehyung feel secure.

taehyung and jungkook drove separately to work as much as taehyung didn't like the idea he knew that he needed to. jungkook had euni with him and taehyung had yeona.

jungkook was apparently already at work as taehyung was just around the corner.

"twae and mwe day" yeona says catching taehyung's attention

"it is a us day princess" taehyung says as he pulled into the company.

taehyung definitely noticed that yeona was starting to speak more and defiantly a lot clearer.

once taehyung parked his car and got yeona out he shut the door and locked his car. taehyung was walking with yeona in his arms when he looked towards the front of the company to see paparazzi.

there were no guards or security. taehyung froze, he didn't know what to do he hated camera's in his face and being in a large crowd especially if he was getting asked questions.

taehyung also had yeona who was petrified of groups and yelling. taehyung had to think fast, he looked around to see if there was any way he could go.

"taehyung you alright?" someone says causing taehyung to flinch a little and turn around.

"oh bogum, yes." taehyung says looking back at the paparazzi

bogum looks towards what taehyung was looking at and froze.

"taehyung if they see you they will attack you," jade said extremely worried.

"I know, that's why I don't know which way to go." taehyung says before he hears a-

"IS THAT MR. KIM" one reporter says loudly as everyone turns around

anxiety bubbles within taehyung as his eyes widen as the paparazzi rush towards him.

"here give me yeona I will give her to jungkook and you run while I get help" bogum says as taehyung hands him yeona.

"keep her safe. please send help," taehyung says as he runs before anyone can reach him. bogum quickly rushes towards the building with a crying baby who was calling out to taehyung.

taehyung had tears running down his face. he was scared he had never been in this place before and he knows how much they invade your privacy and how touchy they can get.

taehyung turned and ran down to the underground parking lot. running towards the end hiding behind a car in the corner.

taehyung had heard all types of stories about paparazzi. about how they touch you and sometimes when the media hear about someone famous being in the area people who steal from rich people come to the place with weapons trying to get money.

jungkook and jimin had even told him this stuff before. taehyung has security guards but just guards the travel in his building. because taehyung wanted to make sure his staff was safe as you can get creepy people.

taehyung heard people rushing from outside.

"he went that way"

"he probably went this way"

"let's split up"

taehyung knew that they knew he wouldn't have been able to run to a building safely. he crouched by the car backing himself into a corner clutching his knees.

taehyung hadn't gotten anxiety attacks for while. he stopped having medication for it because he couldn't afford it but now he wished he had it more than anything. taehyung was shaking and tears were streaming down his face.

he had never wanted to be in jungkook's arms so bad

bogum was running through jungkook's building so fast that she reached jungkook's office not knocking at all, he slammed the door open which made jungkook jump a little and look towards him to see his baby in his arms crying.

jungkook stood up fast rushing to bogum "bogum? whats wrong? why do you have yeona? where's tae?" jungkook says taking yeona in his arms who keeps mumbling tae.

bogum tries to speak but he is trying to catch his breath.

"where is taehyung?" jungkook asks a little worried

"he got chased by paparazzi" he says

"WHAT!" jungkook shouts a little worried about taehyung as he knows that taehyung gets very bad anxiety, especially around a crowd.

"why did taehyung give her to you?" jungkook asks

"he knew yeona was just as scared of people as he was and he didn't want to put your daughter in harm's way kook" bogum says

"I never saw them when I walked in, this is very bad, this could bring very dangerous people onto this property. we need to go on lockdown and find taehyung" says jungkook, bogum nods agreeing.

"if I put the girls in the playroom and lock it could you stay with them, I can't risk that some dodge people won't come in here, they will be safe I just need an adult in here and I think yeona is okay with you" jungkook says as they rush towards the playroom.

"what's happening daddy?" euni says looking at her sister who was crying.

"she's just sad and tired, maybe cheer her up with watching a movie or playing with toys?" jungkook says as euni nods hugging her little sister.

"bogum will stay here with y-" jungkook says but gets cut off by someone walking in

"jungkook" hoseok says out of breath.

"there are paparazzi and people with bats and weapons outside," hoseok says as jungkook nods.

 "this reminds me of the time back in 1930 where something really similar to this happened"

"yeah that's what i thought, paparazzi have gotten so much worse, where they will try to physically hurt people they see who has "fame". this is just next level" jungkook sighed, making sure he had everything.

"hoseok stay in here with the girls and bogum don't answer the door I'm the only one who can unlock this room" jungkook says as hoseok nods rushing inside the playroom as jungkook walks out shutting the playroom.

jungkook quickly rushes towards his bathroom stripping out of his work clothes as he jumps into the police gear that he keeps tuck away.

yes, jungkook has police gear. he trained with the police at his company as he wanted to learn how to protect himself or his girls just in case if something like this happened.

this had happened before with jungkook become a CEO he got chased but he was lucky he was close to the police department building.

jungkook got his gear on and a cap also grabbed his belt that had his intercom and walked out of his office locking the doors.

everyone in the office looked pretty calm so they had no idea what was going on.

once jungkook walked out of his office everyone looked at him to see he was in his police gear.

"everyone this isn't a drill we will be going on lockdown. please keep low and stay under your desks until further notice" jungkook said grabbing his intercom stepping into the elevator.

"this is mr.jeon anyone there? over" jungkook says waiting for someone to reply.

"jungkook it's yoongi what's wrong? over," yoongi says

"taehyung is missing and there a paparazzi everywhere also other people of the public that have weapons we need every team on our police force, over," jungkook says pressing the button to go down on the elevator.

"I didn't even realise I will notify namjoon and we will get everyone prepared, where do you need the teams, over"

"I need guards at the front of the buildings, police to round up paparazzi, and the force team to go out looking for taehyung and people with weapons. we will also need a team at the front of the company to get people off the property"

"yes will you be helping"

"yeah, I have my gear on my priority is to find taehyung and make sure he is safe beacuse they are all after him," jungkook says

"yes, I will set off the lockdown alarm, over," yoongi says as jungkook nods and puts his intercom back on his belt before walking out of the lift to already see people hiding.

"mr.jeon thank god, there have been people with weapons coming at the doors trying to find where mr.kim is and where their money is," jessi said.

"keep everyone safe in here," jungkook says as he rushes to the back of the building where there was a door. and a window that had a view of the outside. jungkook could see no one on the field but police.

jungkook walked out and towards them, everyone looked to see jungkook.

"we have let them all know their jobs," namjoon says as he looks at yoongi who nods.

"the objective is to guard the buildings, take away paparazzi and keep a lookout for people with weapons also the security is helping so if you see any let them know what is happening and to look inside the buildings." namjoon says to his crew.

"the force team is with me, namjoon and yoongi" jungkooks says

"we expect the teams who don't have a leader to do their job yeah?" yoongi says

"SIR YES SIR" the team says as both boys look towards jungkook

"keep an eye out for mr.kim and if anyone sees him notify me, yoongi or namjoon first before approaching but keep it safe from a far distance" jungkook explains then looks at yoongi and namjoon nodding

both points to the teams and nod as they part ways and start looking around.

jungkook turns towards the large force crew, "we will be splitting up so this side you will be coming with me, this half namjoon and this half yoongi" jungkook says

once they split up his force then hands him a shield as they go searching.

taehyung kept hearing shouting and screaming and he was way too scared to get out from where he was from.

"where the fuck is he," someone said from the start of the underground parking garage.

taehyung heard a lockdown alarm go off, he had a bit of hope now knowing that jungkook knew and hopefully was looking for him.

taehyung heard heaps of noise coming from outside. his face was red and tears were still streaming down his face, he was finding it hard to breathe.

taehyung was never this shaken up in his life, he knew so many people were after him.

taehyung's eyes widened when he heard people's voices coming down to the underground parking lot.

"as soon as we find him we will be rich," someone said swinging a bat around

"we got to be quick at finding kim taehyung before the cops get us"

taehyung put his hand around his mouth trying to muffle his cries.

"I will look around here you guys look somewhere else and if we find him we will let each other know," one of the guys said as taehyung heard footsteps of people leaving. now he only was hearing one footstep.

taehyung was shaking so badly, his eyes were teary and red.

"where are you kim taehyung" the guy says as taehyung hears a gun load.

taehyung sobs more trying his best to hide in the corner.

"where is my bestfriend" jimin asks jungkook who sighs

"I don't know, we are still trying to find him, i want this whole place searched!" jungkook yells out the last part.

"what if he is hurt?" jimin says tears showing in his eyes.

"baby we will find him," yoongi says as jimin nods.

"mr. jeon we have gathered up so many paparazzi are already and some people with weapons have been taken off the property but no sign of mr.kim" jack says and jungkook nods sending him off.

taehyung heard footsteps get closer. he knew that his shaking wasn't helping him be quiet but he was so afraid that he couldn't stay still.

"there you are," someone says as taehyung looks up to see the tall man that groped him at the dairy with a gun in his hand.

"I knew you would hide in here," the guy says chuckling loading his gun, taehyung flinches at the noise and shakes his head.

"p-please n-no d-don't sh-hoot me" taehyung stutters

"give me your boyfriends credit card details and I will not hurt you" the guy says

"i-i d-don't k-know i-it"

"oh shut up you live with him and are dating him of course you know it," he says walking closer to taehyung who shakes his head backing up closer to the wall.

"WHAT'S HIS CARD" the guy shouts loading the gun

"I-i d-don't k-know" taehyung says crying loudly

*BANG*

"A-HH" taehyung screams in pain clutching his stomach that had just been shot.

"let me grab my group and show them what I found," the guy says walking out letting taehyung know that he will be back.

taehyung was crying harder than he was before, the amount of pain he was feeling was hard to describe. his whimpers got louder and his tears were streaming down his face.

taehyung looked at his phone again he tried calling someone but he didn't have any cell service.

taehyung had a feeling he was going to die in the parking lot. especially when he saw his blood everywhere, all over his shirt, hands, and floor.

taehyung looked up when he heard the male that shouts him come back with his crew.

taehyung let out more tears as he struggled to try to get up.

"you really did find him, well-done marcus" someone said as his gang nodded agreeing

"did you shoot him" one asked, marcus nodded and his crew laughed and clapped.

taehyung was still shaking in pain and hadn't stopped crying, he was getting a headache and he felt pain everywhere.

a police officer was walking towards the underground garage when he heard people laughing. he tip-toed towards the front and stayed still trying to listen.

"you really did find him, well-done marcus"

"did you shoot him"

then there was laughter and clapping.

the police officer's eyes widened as quickly ran up towards the field trying his best to find the force team and jungkook.

once the officer spotted jungkook he ran so fast towards him, jungkook saw someone running to him from the corner of his eyes and so did yoongi and namjoon.

jungkook fully turned towards the person to see it was a guard officer.

"MR.JEON" the guy said with his eyes wide and shaken up a little.

"I think I found him!" the guy said once he reached jungkook.

jungkook eyes widened as his full attention was on the puffed-out guy.

"he might be in the garage," the guy says as jungkook looks towards namjoon and yoongi who nods and starts to walk

"no wait," the guy says running up to them

"I'm 100% sure there is a guy or group in there with weapons," the guy says

"did you catch a name?" jungkook said

"I heard a marcus" the police officer said.

"marcus? we have been on the search for him in ages" two cops joins in

"okay you three come with us we will need as many cuffs as we can get," yoongi says

"thank you for letting us know" yoongi says as he sends him off

"alright we will need all force teams to come together," namjoon says as everyone has their guns and shields up.

they all start running but walk carefully going into the parking lot. the force was ahead as they go in first with their shields up.

taehyung was listening to their conversation about how they were going to kill him and steal jungkook's money.

taehyung had never been more frightened in his life.

he had just been shot and his blood was oozing out and he was in so much pain.

"ah-h p-please help me" taehyung whimpered in pain as the crew laughed.

"no thanks" marcus said but before they knew it they heard a loud bang and many men come in with shields saying "GET ON THE GROUND" "DROP YOUR WEAPON"

taehyung felt relief knowing he was saved but they haven't seen him hidden behind the car yet.

taehyung watched the 3 males put their hands up dropping their weapons and getting on the ground.

taehyung lets out a million more tears when he sees jungkook in police uniform step in front of the people that shot him.

"cuff them" he heard jungkook say as three policemen grabbed one person and cuffed them.

once they stood up jungkook looked at them dead on the eye, namjoon and yoongi behind him.

"where is taehyung?" jungkook says codly as marcus looks in the corner making eye contact with taehyung who was shaking and had blood all over him. jungkook didn't notice taehyung. until yoongi and namjoon looked in marcus's direction to see taehyung.

"oh my god" namjoon says pointing jungkook to taehyung who was now whispering jungkook's name.

jungkook looked at where namjoon was pointing and he felt tears cover his vision he saw taehyung on the ground in the corner clutching his stomach with his bloody hands and shaking badly while crying.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE" jungkook shouts before running towards taehyung crouching down

"baby? tae? stay awake for me baby" jungkook says taking his top off wrapping it around taehyung's stomach.

"i-i w-was so s-scared gg-guk" taehyung stutters while shaking.

"take them away" he heard yoongi order the police who nodded and took the three away.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you baby," jungkook said letting his tears fall.

"the ambulance is here kook" namjoon says as taehyung wraps his arm around jungkook's shoulder as jungkook put his hands under taehyung's knee's lifting him up.

"i-is y-yeona okay?" taehyung cries out in pain

"yes baby she is okay and safe, focus on you now," jungkook says rushing towards the front of the company police blocking off paparazzi as the nurses come out helping jungkook get taehyung into the back of the ambulance.

"what happened?" the head nurse asked

"he was shot in the lower stomach, has lost a lot of blood" jungkook says getting out of the of the nurses

"okay mr.kim can you hear me, i'm doctor frances,  I will be your doctor we need to get you to the hospital as soon as possible" the doctor says shutting the ambulance doors and hitting the back of the ambulance getting the driver to drive off.

jungkook sent a quick text to jimin and hoseok telling them if they could drop off the girls home as he has gone to the hospital with taehyung.

"mr. kim please stay awake" a nurse says as taehyung lets his tears out

"ggukie" he whispers as jungkook walks closer towards him grabbing his hand kneeling down.

"baby i'm right here, I am not leaving you" jungkook says kissing taehyung's forehead as taehyung sniffles and nods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6.8K 14
Jungkook is the CEO of a big company and the father of two four year old twins. After an issue with his assistant he decides to fire her and start lo...
125K 4K 21
In which jungkook is a kind,caring,and depressed boy.He is in need of a job so he can live. Kim Taehyung a rude,cold and heartless CEO.He is also a f...
245K 8.5K 32
Kim taehyung was one of the biggest ceo of korea. he was an orphan his parents left him in an orphanage when he was newborn. he grew without a mother...
172K 7.8K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...