froyo - tk.

By STREAMTEAR

they were inches away from the frozen yogurt machines and toppings section, yet that barely gnawed at them. "... More

froyo.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen (m).
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty (m).
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight (m).
thirty nine.
forty.
epilogue.
final author's note.

thirty one.

11.7K 644 310
By STREAMTEAR

"jungkook, i seriously don't need a wheelchair," the elder assured the ravenette before he was coerced into a wheelchair.

"i don't care, you're not walking outside."

taehyung had lastly received approval to discharge from the hospital, leading him up to being forced into a wheelchair by a concerned jungkook.

the blue-haired male clutched onto the arm rest as he attempted to rise up. "i don't wanna leave the hospital in a wheelchair, that's so embarrassing!"

"fuck, fine," jungkook sighed. he lifted up the elder with ease as taehyung's legs swung in his arms.

"can you put me down?!"

the ravenette dashed out the exit, holding onto the blue-haired male like a valuable rag doll. embarrassed to say the least, taehyung fought the urge to pass away right there and then.

"yoongi said he'd pull up the car someone around here," jungkook confirmed. his eyes scanned through the warm atmosphere, searching for any signal of a white tesla.

"hey, there!" the two heard from a far distance. yoongi's car engine sung to the empty roads, windows down, as he relished the winds that twirled his bleached-white hair.

taehyung grinned at the elder. yoongi was typically nonchalant so his abrupt burst of energy caught them by surprise.

the blue-haired male climbed down from jungkook's flexed arms before he approached the car. he lifted up his hand in opposition as the ravenette tried to open the car door for him out of courtesy.

"i can open the door myself," taehyung huffed. "just mind your business."

jungkook shrugged in satisfaction. whether or not the elder's words were based off bitterness, at least he finally made it past the talking stage.

"how are you feeling, tae?" yoongi inquired. he levered all the windows back up after the two entered the vehicle.

"my neck is still kinda sore, but i'm getting there," he truthfully replied.

jungkook positioned himself in the backseat before stumbling back in annoyance. he stared at a snoring jimin, who was unfurled across the three backseats as drool dribbled down his cheek in a sideways angle.

"there is no way i'm sitting next to him for the whole car ride," the ravenette muttered.

taehyung chuckled. "that's too bad because i called shotgun."

jungkook groaned. the blue-haired male was being incredibly hardheaded, but the ravenette was in no place to complain. he dedicated his entire heart to the restoration of his relationship with taehyung, so the best solution would be just to stay quiet.

yoongi then reversed the vehicle into the empty lane. the car tumbled on a speed bump which shook jimin awake in astonishment.

"i love big dicks!" he blurted out, instinctively.

jungkook and yoongi's faces contorted into a mask of perplexity due to jimin's words. it confused them even more knowing that taehyung had no sense of reaction to it.

"he yells out random things when he's woken up," taehyung apprised. "just ignore it."

jimin exhaled, wiping the long-winded sleep from his squinting eyes as he adjusted to the environment. "what'd i miss?"

"well, i'm back," taehyung uttered with nervous disposition. "not that it matters, but..."

the blonde squealed with his eyes enlarged. he sought out for taehyung's slender fingers from the backseat, interlocking them with his.

"i missed you so much!"

the blue-haired male turned away as a rose-hued blush seared through his cheeks. any form of praise left him in a heated mess.

"i missed you most."

jungkook witnessed the wholesome conversing between the two best friends. it put him at a disadvantage knowing that could've been him, but he completely ruined their bond. to him, there was no going two ways about it. every poor action he committed only put him on the height of irresponsibility.

the ravenette couldn't complain, nor feel envy. this was the outcome to his mistakes.

yoongi then interfered with his thoughts. "and where are we off to?"

"let's just drive back to my house," the ravenette confirmed.

taehyung lifted his hand up to retrieve yoongi's attention.

"you could actually just drop me off at my apartment."

the ravenette repeatedly shook his head as though taehyung's statement was beyond his comprehension. he refused to have the elder isolated during a time period like this.

"there's no way you're staying alone in your apartment," jungkook ordered. "you're going to continue living with me and channie."

the blue-haired male brought his attention to his cuticles as he fiddled with his fingers.

"i don't really want to live with you anymore," he deadpanned.

the sound in the car instantly fell inaudible at the tension produced from taehyung's words. jungkook promised himself not to let himself be swayed by the blue-haired male's harsh words, but those ones most certainly hit a nerve within him.

a low snicker was heard from jimin. "wow, that's really embarrassing."

"could you just shut the fuck up?" the ravenette grunted. he hated succumbing to the blonde's irritating behavior but his temper was barely in tact after what taehyung spurred out.

as a response, jimin clutched onto jungkook's shirt and gave him a bitter-infused stare that could've frozen the car itself.

"shut up! it's not my fault you just got rejected by tae—"

taehyung turned back to face the two hot-tempered males. "could you guys just stop fighting every second of the day? i want to stay at my apartment because i think it's best i have space, not because of anything else."

"i don't blame you," the blonde scoffed while bringing his attention back to jungkook. "who wouldn't want space from this dumbass?"

every, single claim made by jimin could easily be validated by anyone who knew of the situation. jungkook did perceive himself to be all the insults the blonde projected at him. he deserved it more than anything, meaning he had no reasoning as to why he argued back.

"you win this argument," the ravenette emptily stated.

yoongi felt traces of disappointment at the consistent arguing between the two. although he was solely the driver and had no role in the situation, it just sucked seeing them partake in such immature acts.

he searched for immediate ways to dissipate the unneeded tension inside the car. jimin and jungkook metaphorically had smoke steaming out their ears.

it was all so unsettling.

"we're almost back at jungkook's house," yoongi awkwardly spoke.

taehyung stuck his fingers in his blue hair as he gently massaged it. "wait, could we stop somewhere first?"

"sure, where?" yoongi cluelessly questioned.

"to dokyeom's apartment."

jungkook and jimin quickly exchanged glances before fixating their stares on a taehyung who seemed free of emotions.

"are you kidding me?!" jimin yelled.

"for once, i agree with jimin," the ravenette added on. "you're not making any fucking contact with him, leave it all to me—"

"this isn't your business," taehyung admitted, leaning his head on the window. their pleas fell to deaf ears.

the blue-haired male had much time to analyze the situation in the hospital, and concluded to crushing all insubordination against him.

that included dokyeom.

yoongi began driving at a slower pace, just in case taehyung planned on changing his mind.

"are you sure, taehyung? you don't have to."

"oh, i'm sure," the aforementioned confirmed. a small smirk then etched on his face.

"it's about time i taught him a lesson."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 4K 14
Abigail thought she would have a normal life, well as normal as a vampire life could be but that all changed when her when family moved to forks once...
538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
577K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...